House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
Evαlissiα .
Britt-21
midget
Scampi
rae
Wolfsoul
10 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 5 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  rae Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:44 am

hiiiiiiiiii
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:46 am

Yeah carbohydrates are your main sources of energy so I wouldn't cut back on them :/ Eat lots of carbs, fruit and veg, have a good amount of dairy try to stick to white meat (Chicken and pork) and fish but only have them a couple times a week and try to have hardly any sugar, fats or oils... Unless it's vegetable oil, I think. I dunno.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:47 am

Hey Rae! Wanna rp?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:47 am

hai rae
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:48 am

Hey, I'm going to try and post a list of christmas presents that people are getting, but I won't be able to add pictures amd stuff, sorry. Anyway, please reply, and I'll get back to it when I can.

Hayden : He looked betrayed as his little girl was handed off to Toby. "I thought I was her favourite! So much for being a daddy's girl..." The act was exaggerated of course, he knew as well as Yuffie that she'd probably just noticed Toby sneaking in and shouted his name, but he did like it when she showed him favouritism, even though it was probably something he shouldn't be encouraging. His attention was drawn back to Yuffie, and he grinned as he wrapped an arm around her waist, returning her kiss with a brief one to the temple. "It's alright, the majority of them are done. Just need to wrap Toby's now, but we can do that when he's asleep tonight. How has your morning been, you sounded like you've been having fun?"

Toby: He stuck his tongue out at Yuffie and Haydie, not bothering to hide how smug he was about being Sora's favourite, and quickly shuffled her around so he could get a better grip on her. Grinning he placed a kiss to her head, chuckling at her antics as he looked over to where she was pointing. The CD player, that would explain her attempt at singing. He made his way over to it and sat Sora down next to it, quickly turning the volume down so it didn't hurt her little ears. "It's a CD player, do you like the music? It's playing Christmas songs at the minute!"

Tonks: She tipped her head back with a sigh, drawing her elbows up to rest on the counter so she could slump against it even more. "Yeah, keeping busy.... Maybe I should just find another job, and actually keep it this time." She didn't particulary want a job, but it would keep her distracted and having the money wouldn't hurt. They'd prrobably see each other even less as well, which would get her used to not having him around if he did leave or something did happened to him. She didn't want to think about it anymore though, having a breakdown on Tyler wasn't exactly what she'd anticipated when she'd agreed to talk about it, and if they talked about it for any longer things would just get worse and she probably would actually lose him. Turning to face the counter she dropped her head to look at her hands to avoid looking at him, her shoulders hunched over in order to shy away from him without having to move away and look pathetic. "Look, can we stop now... I've done the whole sharing my feelings c*** with you, so can we just stop talking about it?"

Erin: Steam rose from the mug of black coffee that she had cradled in her hands, warming up her icy fingers and coaxing her eyes to remain open. It was midday and it had only been the promise of caffine that had persuaded her to leave her room at all. Now she stood out on the porch, her hip cocked to brace against the wooden frame as she braved the cold in favour of observing the world around her. She liked it outside in the winter because any sane person was warm indoors, leaving her in peace. She was free to watch the trees rustle in the wind, the calm motions drawing her into a quiet trance.

Cassidy: "What do you think?" She ran her fingers through her hair, brushing it back from her face as she stood before her full length mirror. She hadn't bothered straightening her hair after drying it, so it had a natural wave to it as it tumbled over her bare shoulders. She had on a flowy black top with a floral print, that exposed a bit of her stomach if she stretched her arms above her head, and a pair of blue jeans tucked into some ankle boots. Nothing too fancy, but it still looked as though she'd put some effort in. Turning towards her bed she rolled her eyes at Red who was sulking with her head in her paws, at the thought of being shut alone in Cassidy's room. "Thanks for telling me I look nice." She gave her a quick rub, not wanting to kiss her and get lipstick on the poor wolf. "I'll see you later, don't wreck the place whilst I'm gone." Grabbing her jacket she left her room and headed down to the kitchen, where she could already smell dinner. She'd made sure to take her time getting ready so that he'd have time to start cooking, and to also make sure she didn't 'stink worse than him' anymore. She grinned when she rounded the corner and saw him stood over the stove, and after dumping her jacket on the back of a chair she approached him, not bothering to be smeaky because he probably already knew she was there. "Gotta love a man who can cook." She muttered as she wrapped her arms loosely around his waist, dropping her forehead to rest between his shoulder blades. "Hey!"

Adam: He grinned in response, glad that he'd managed to help her feel a little less shy, before his face dropped into a frown as he tried to think of which question he wanted to ask. There was so many whirling around in his head. "Ok, you know you mentioned about how they can turn into vampyres?" Naturally he chose to ask the worst question first, he shuddered a little at the thought of the souless creatures she'd told him about, and his knee drew in a bit closer to his body. "Well is there any way to help them, to turn them back? If they didn't have a life mate, for whatever reason, that is?" He didn't want to believe that they were beyond hope, and the only thing that could be done was killing them as she'd mentioned, it wasn't fair. Especially if it wasn't their fault that they had become like that in the first place.

Spoiler:
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:12 am

Hayden's present is in my character topic. It's just a journal to write his spells in. *Shrugs.* I'm working on it again tomorrow and, in theory, I should have everyone's gifts up by then Smile

"'Favourite' my *ss! We both know that I'm the cool one here!" Laughing a little, I nodded as Hayden said about wrapping Toby's presents when he had gone to bed, then replied when mentioned havig fun with our daughter. "Yup! Just getting Sora into the spirit of christmas and, so far, it's working!" Looking over to Toby and Sora, I smiled proudly at our little gremlin. "She's growing up pretty darn fast now, don't you think?" She could walk now, though she fell over sometimes, and could even say all our names! "It won't be long until she starts running without falling and actually saying full sentences and- ooh! Preschool! She could go to preschool in a couple years! Preschool's so epic! I still remember eating paste and almost falling into the fish tank and doing a handstand on one of the chairs!" I was such an awesome toddler!

"Seeeedeeee..." That seemed easy enough to say! Yay, Sora learnt another word! Taking pride in that fact, she began to boast her awesome word-learning skills by repeating it over and over again. "Seeedeeee seeeedeeee seeeedeeee!" She giggled. Sora tried grabbing the seedee but it was too heavy for her to lift. She tried hitting it instead. Suddenly the noises stopped. Wait a sec, something had gone down when she hit it, some sort of push-y thing ((The play/pause button))! She hit again. The noises were back! Sora had cotrik over the noises when she hit the push-y thingy! Letting out a squeal of excitement, she began hitting the pushy thingy several times, giggling at how the noises stopped then started aain whenever she hit it.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:10 pm

My grandad made an appearance x3 So apologies for my abscence.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:16 pm

Oh, and I would just like to throw this out there in the hopes that Charlie will see it; If Chloe washes up, and you do some cooking competition with a friend, wash up after yourselves or face the devil herself. *glares* I spent ages washing up. Have a good few hours with grandad and come up to that mess when all I wanted to do was sleep?! -_- I was so angry I even tried calling Callum to have a rant over the phone. I'm assuming he didn't answer. Afterall it has gone midnight...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:20 pm

o.o *huggles* are you alright scampi?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:23 pm

Yeah, just pissed off. I mean, they used 7 spoons between the 2 of them. Like wtaf guys?! Nlw don't get me wrong, I like Harry. He's the only one of Kieran's friends I can tolerate, plus Harry's a year older than him so that may be why, but grow up guys -_-
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:27 pm

wtf, 7 spoons?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:30 pm

Yup. I was expecting to do the washing up from earlier; 3 plates, 3 forks and 3 knives from dinner. But no. The sink was full -_-
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:32 pm

seems as thgese kids were hungry. Geexz
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:35 pm

It's not that, they like to have a little cooking competition thing. But they just. Ugh. Imma just go to bed. My head hurts and I'm sl angry. Goodnight.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:36 pm

alright, night night scampi
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:01 pm

Hello :3!!
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:33 pm

hiiii. if you're still here.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:02 pm

what's up!?(:
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:03 pm

making christmas cards. Razz how about you?
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:05 pm

Convincing Jeremy to bring me a jacket. The lobby at work got Really cold and I'm sorta freezing meh ass off. /.\
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:24 pm

cold is dumb -_- ew.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:27 pm

Michigan is even dumber. -.-
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:55 pm

NN; "Honey..." She said softly as she shook Brady's shoulder, resting her head on his chest to wait for him to wake up. "Hon, wake up." He hadn't moved, probably because he had worked late last night, but she wanted him to be up now. She had been awake for an hour now, and she was beginning to get really bored. "Bradyyyyyy." She whined as she heaved one of her legs over his other side. She was now straddling him, and she leaned down to press kisses to his nose to try and wake him up. 
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:56 pm

*Yawns.* Here...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down