House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
Evαlissiα .
Britt-21
midget
Scampi
rae
Wolfsoul
10 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 3 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:03 am

I am being my normal self, im not a pervert like you ):<
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:07 am

Wait a second, is that meant to be an insult? Sad I'm not a pervert, I just... Ok, maybe a little, but don't use it as an insult! DX How are you meant to not use it as an insult? O.o
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:08 am

no idea lol
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:11 am

I feel insulted now. There's nothing wrong with being a pervert, y'know. Only if you overplay it -_- *Pushes Jason out of the room.* I'm really bored out of my mind now.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:12 am

Lol wanna listen to icon for hire?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:13 am

Not particularly...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:14 am

*shrug* ok, its their new album so o.o
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:15 am

-_- I'm gonna go, I can feel my mood shifting.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:17 am

okie ;-;
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:50 am

Ok, I'm a bit better. Still a little on edge though so if I disappear you know why.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:12 am

Genesis O'Halloran-Dubrinsky |
I took his quietness with ease, knowing that he was thinking everything over in his head. I didn't like the life that I was born into, only because I was raised differently and treated like some other wordly creature among my own kind. I'm suppose to be with my parents, not my uncles. They barely even acknowledged me, and Klain always encourages me to not do school work. Which is sort of strange, but that man on his own is already strange as it is I suppose. Looking over at Adam, I grimaced a little. It was highly unlikely that my mate would be a human, or even anything out of my own species. Usually that happened to the men, the woman had no variety in who they get stuck with. I never heard of a human and a carpathian woman being together as lifemates. It wasn't possible, or well.. that's what my knowledge tells me. My eyes wandered around until his voice spoke up and my gaze settled back on him, a light smile gracing my lips. "I don't really mind the uh.. questions. So whatever else you have to ask," I grin at him boldly. "Just ask."

Isolt Lewellyn |
A lot of driving? Oh... I kept my mouth shut on that one. Not really wanting to give an input on that, but I did finally reach the Diner? Or well a building that had a sign that said Diner on it, it was small on the outside, but hopefully it was one of those places that looked small; but was actually large. Why did it matter? We were grabbing food to go anyways. Turning my head towards Henry as I slipped the keys into his jacket pocket I grinned, "You know, that idea might just be excellent." And gives me a chance to collect my thoughts on this whole touching business, even though.. I had to admit, I liked it.

Joshua Alcatraz |
I woke up and looked at the alarm clock, a groan came to my lips as my eyes slid towards the tree in the corner of the room. This room is humongous, so the tree didn't do anything but take up more space. The only depressing part about it was that it had no decorations on it what-so-ever, I turned my head and placed it in the crook of Mandie's neck. Relieved to be able to hold her like this, it made me thankful that she was here and not in a coma like my sister-in-law. Or soon to be I suppose. I wonder if Klain was going to come and help us decorate the tree today? Possibly not, he and Adeline have been going to the hospital frequently, which wasn't a surprise. They probably already knew her and his face by heart now. I groaned a little, I really didn't want to wake up. Not just because the sun was out, but because celebrating Christmas wasn't a tradition for my side of the family, but since Mandie was into it. I decided it was going to good for my actual family. Blinking a little, I can recall how many invites I didn't receive to come visit my mother and Mikhail for the holiday's. But they managed to come here just to see Adeline and Klain, they deemed Adeline to be a healthy and very spunky girl and they even took pride in knowing that Trent had grown up well and strong.. taking a lot from the Carpathian side rather than my PS(Panther Shifter) side. But they didn't even bother to say hi to me. "Mandie?" I whispered as I kissed her behind her ear, trying to wake her up. Trent was busy I suppose, so decorating the tree was going to be a Mandie and I thing for now.

Arawn McNamara |
I nod a little, taking in the info about her species that I asked her for. My ears twitch a little and I turn my head to look at the door, my eyes narrowing a little as someone passed it and then their presence left. Looking back at Michelle I sighed, "Now, I am guessing you have no idea what a Incubus is.. do you?" I asked her, running my fingers through my hair slightly as my eyes flickered towards her.

Alix Taken |
"Everyone's smart. It's just that they're smart in their own way on their own level." I was taken back by this statement, my dad had practically complimented Jeremy and my eyes widened just a little. Although a smile did appear on my face and my dad lightly winked at me, I knew what he was doing. He was trying to calm my mom down by getting along with Jeremy, conidering mom had a soft spot for him apparently. I swallowed down my thoughts and nodded, that just made my dad talk even more. "But at least you are trying to do something with your life instead of depending on my daughter. -_-" Then I knew where my dad was heading and I put my hands forward. "No dad! Don't mention-" ugh, he's going to do it. "Oh hush honey. Let me say this, so she had this ex-boyfriend who told me that he expected Alix to actually work for the rest of her life." He paused and chuckled and I blushed. "And he wanted to be a stay at home dad, or actually non-dad. Considering he didn't want any kids." He rolled his eyes and I blushed deeper. "Sooo.. I kicked the merman to the curb. I didn't think a man who didn't know a day of work in his life was worthy for my daughter." My blushing slowed down and I sat closer to Jeremy. "Yeah.. we don't usually talk about him anymore." I shot my dad a glare and he just chuckled. Then my mother reappeared with more food, where did she think me and dad were going to put this food!?
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:25 am

Oh, so there were other boyfriends before me, huh? This was news, I mean, I told Alix about my exes but she just decided not to tell me about hers... No, it was nothing, nothing at all. Just because we were dating it didn't mean we had to know everything about each others past. Taking a breath to calm my stupid worry, I tried to play it cool as best as I could. "Well I definitely don't think Alix should work every day for the rest of her life, just up until she retires or even sooner if she wants. And I definitely don't want to just stay at home all day because then I'd quickly run out of things to do, and having a job will keep me busy during the days, and then I'd get to spend the afternoons and nights with Alix." I sneakily skipped past the whole 'Not wanting kids' thing, afraid of what Blake would say if I brought it up, I mean, to be entirely honest, I had sort of become a commitment-phobe. I was too terrified of something going wrong to propose to Alix and I didn't want to drag even more kids into my mess in my life, especially after proving to myself that I couldn't successfully raise kids so... Yeah... I decided not to mention it so that Blake's dad didn't kill me... I hadn't even told Alix yet, but I didn't think we were far enough into our relationship to discuss the future anyway.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:25 am

Hi Evay.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:39 am

Hey Wolfyy I'd hardly call any of them ex's.. they came into my house once and were never seen again. :3 There were only 2. Oh and I agree about having no kids... I have all my life to think about other things. ^_^ We're never going to have grand kids at this rate. -_- Gah! DAD! I thought you were gone. -_- Your mom left me here, she said.. and I quote. 'Find your own way home.'
*Rubs her face.* I'll get you some plane tickets and a cab.. *Walks up stairs.*

Alix Taken |
"Good plan. Lei honey? Let's take the food up to our bedroom, Layton must be starving." Of course. The little fox creature had a huge appetite, so this was only normal. "Oh you guys are leaving? Cool!" I slapped my hand over my mouth, I didn't mean to sound so excited. This was ridiculous, but I secretly smiled as mom and dad walked away with all the food and them chatting. I looked at Jeremy and grimaced... I didn't like bringing up ex-boyfriends. They hardly mattered to me and the fact that Dad brought it up sucked. "That was.. interesting."
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:51 am

Awww, leaving so soon?*Is secretly doing a happy dance in the kitchen.* But I have so much to tell you about what Jeremy does with your daughter >:3 *Jaw drops and he quickly rushes in, covering Wolfsoul's mouth.* Ignore her, sir! I have no idea what she's on about! She's crazy! All I do is play video games with your daughter. An- Ow! *Bit Jeremy's hand so that he'd let go.* Yeah, they 'Play' Sims 2 and constantly hit the 'Woohoo' button XD *Facepalms.* F*** DX Oh, and Britt, I've just remembered that I'll left it up to Lilly to get the Christmas presents for non-family members. So that means she has to get presents for:

Tifa and Cloud
Yuffie and Hayden
Sierra and Denzel
Marlene
Claire
Zidane
Sora
Toby

Is that cool?

"Uhhh... Yeah..." Awkward silence. A part of me wanted to bring up the fact that Alix had never talked about her exes before, or the fact that she even had exes, but I felt like it was treading dangerous waters, so I tried to think of something else to say instead. "Why was your dad being nice to me?" I asked Alix, rubbing the back of my neck as I looked to her. "I mean, it's kinda off-character. I thought he hated my guts but now all of a sudden he likes me? How long do you think that'll even last?" I doubted it'd last at all, it was probably just a Christmas thing... But at least he wasn't going to ruin my Christmas, at least...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:56 am

Oh, and before I forget:

The House Of Immortality - Page 3 Klain_10
Jeremy found this for Addie to give to Klain. It's a Pokémon jacket Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:56 am

holy flippers...ok xD

and hai evay, i'll reply in a moment Smile
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:59 am

That's not that many! I've had to get presents for 58 characters and have 121 presents in total!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:05 am

o.o
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:06 am

Exactly! So keep your 'Holy flippers' to yourself!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:15 am

.-.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:21 am

I'mma watch a christmas movie.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:14 am

Omg. I want that pokémon jacket!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:15 am

It might be on eBay. I dunno.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:37 am

Dad was just racist and I broke down. I don't stand for racism or homophobia and he just said it so casually as if it didn't mean a thing to be racist, as if he didn't think about how he was insulting people! He wouldn't have liked it if someone said racist things about him! I just... GRRRRRRR! He picked a really bad day to cross me!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next