House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
L is for Lindsey
midget
Scampi
rae
Evαlissiα .
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
11 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 30 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:19 pm

*Finds his room and waves.* Night guys! *Walks in and collaspes on the bed next to Sammi.* Night! *Crawls to his room, openes the door and crawls in, coming to a halt when he bangs his head into the base of his bed.* Owww, that hurt DX Ok, I'll just leave it to Alix to make sure Jer's in bed. Goodnight!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:22 pm

Nighty Wolf! (:

Goodnight Bex. ^.^ *Frowns and leans up, rubbing Jeremy's head.* You'll be fine baby, now let's go to bed.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:26 pm

bai wolfy

*closes her eyes as Abby scratches behind her ear* Okay..It was nice getting drunk for once. Kinda let go..made me less stressed.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:28 pm

.O. Leedel Leedel Leedel... my uncle's very ignorant.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:41 pm

Is it had I forgot my own birthday was coming up? I mean, twenty one is something to celebrate but it's not like I can go out drinking legally because I made a promise not to drink anymore and I don't want to be that person. Even if I want to come home and down a few cold ones once in a while.
And you have to worry about Isolts birthday coming up too.
Ah... Shit. I don't even know what to get her. I really need to go shopping and figure something out...
Or you could sleep with her, chicks really dig that.
Really? *rubs his jaw in thought before shaking his head* Nah, bad idea. I'm not really so sure all women like that Ry.
*withdraws from conversation quietly.*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:06 pm

That's a very strange.. conversation. *Looks at Linz and backs away.*
And where's Henry's present Isolt? .-. *Slowly turns to Evay.* I've never bought anyone a present.. how am I suppose to start? o.o Ask Micah? The child?! Ask Ryker? The Pervert? Oh come on he isn't a pervert anymore. Of course he is not a pervert. *Rolls her eyes as she speaks with sarcasm.* So whatcha gonna get Henry? *Looks nervous for some reason.* I umm.. shut up about it. >_< You'll see when it is his day of birth. *She crosses her arms over her chest annoyingly.*

Repost Linz?(:
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:18 pm

Henry: Looking her up and down, because I couldn't ever seem to resist while in her presence, I nodded. "Mhm, I've got a pretty late shift for the hardcore gamers. I'd much rather have swam..." I stepped up onto the same step as her and rubbed the back of my neck. "I have my own dosage of teenage humans, I can't imagine immortals being much better behaved." With a shrug of my shoulders I shoved my hands in my pockets and looked up the steps. "I don't want to keep you standing here soaked, but I'd like to talk a bit more, it that's alright with you. Maybe we can meet up in the kitchen, I haven't eaten since lunch and that was five or so hours ago." Micah was asleep so it wouldn't matter. Besides, if he woke up he'd probably just play with Roo or let the kitten entertain him. 

*blushes slightly at their previous conversation and rubs the back of his neck nervously* I... Uh... Sorry *smiles and elbows Ryker*
Ow! *rubs his side and gives Henry a shove* Why am the one that always gets hit?
Because it seems like you're always the one with bad ideas *whispers to Ryker before walking to Isolt* Can I talk to you about your birthday? Just so I have a general idea of what you're into getting... Not that I'm going to get you what you ask for, because I'm not that lazy, but I just want some feedback on what might be a really bad gift.
Go get 'em tiger *smiles but cowers away once recieving a glare from Henry* I was just joking, geez
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:25 pm

I think I'm in the same boat as you.. I have never celebrated a birthday before.. but I guess maybe finding out a few things about me would give you an idea of what I want and vice versa? *She gives a hint of a smile.* I know what she wants... *Sends a glare Eve's way.* Never mindddd... Razz

Isolt Lewellyn |
I roll my eyes with a smirk and give an exaggerated sigh, "Supernatural Adolcsents are horrible, I wish they didn't even exist sometimes.. but it's easy to handle them once you've been dealing with them after a while." I stretch my arms up and cover my chest with them, crossing my arms together as I looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "Lunch?" At the mention of it, I did recall a deep hunger for something. I can't place a finger on it, but maybe something to eat will satisfy it. A bag of blood would do me good. I gave a tiny nod and smiled at him, "Yeah, I will go change and meet you downstairs in a bit. These clothes may not make me cold, but they are stiff and uncomfortable at the moment"
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:45 pm

Henry: "Well, I'm glad I deal with human adolescents then. I don't know what I'll do with myself when Micah hits his teenage years though." Probably become a pushover, because one look from Micah's big blue eyes now puts me under his spell. I nodded my head and looked down at my attire again. "Even if their uncomfortable, it's a pretty nice work outfit. I get a black shirt and khaki's. Just screams attractive, doesn't it?" With a roll of my eyes I tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear. "I'll see you down there in a few minutes then Miss Lewellyn." And with that, I traveled up the steps towards my bedroom. I needed to change into something comfortable, but quietly. I didn't want to wake Micah, even though I knew she wouldn't mind, because I wanted a bit of time to myself for a change. Just an hour or two, that's it. Once outside my bedroom door I drew in a deep breath and composed myself, not exactly having realized there had been a big goofy smile on my face since leaving Isolt on the steps. I guess you could say I really liked her, and that didn't happen often. For my own safety, of course. Every woman I like leaves me for somebody else, so you can see my worry. 

*takes one of her hands and looks between the two women confused* So, what is it? I mean, if she knows can I know too? *raises an eyebrow and tugs her in closer* We could talk about this over in the media room or something, if you'd prefer a place without... *glances back at Ryker and then back to Isolt* The mansion idiot overhearing.
Hey! I've been called a pervert and an idiot already tonight, that's where I draw the line.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:58 pm

ejkhawfjkhgr I have a cuddle buddy now ^w^ (Maybe sort of. I had a cuddle buddy for at least a night.)
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:03 pm

*Raises an eyebrow and smiles.* I thought he was the Mansion Pervert? *She looks at Eve. Daring her to say something, but then nods to Henry.* The media room is alright. As long as we can get away from both the Mansion Idiot and the Big Mouth. I don't have a big mouth ;U!!! And ask her about Zabby! OH AND SHE LIKES BLUE! *Says as Bash carries her away.* God dang you big idiot! >_< Alix is with Jeremy sleeping, so I believe it's my job to put you in check. *Grunts.* A cuddle buddy!? .o. Ohh Phoenix. Who is it? :3

Isolt Lewellyn |
Smiles at him as he talks about his word uniform being 'attractive'. He made me giggle, just a little with that comment. Just as he tucks my hair back I felt the need to respond to his comment about uniform. "I believe you make the uniform 'work' Henry, I find that you still are very attractive in khakis and a simple black shirt." My smile lessens a little to a grin. "I'll see you soon as well Henry." I watched him walk up the stairs until he had disappeared from my sight, then I teleported to my bedroom, a new source of energy coming from somewhere that allowed me to use the magic in my necklace. Turning around in my bedroom, I bring my hands up and my drawers fly open, clothing dropping onto my bed one by one. Then I twitch my finger towards the fireplace and light the room up a little, shadows from the fire dancing across the walls as I walk towards my bed. As I walked my clothes slowly undone themselves and came off and onto the floor, picking up a simple white t-shirt and some blue athletic shorts as sleep wear. I place them on, I deemed them fit enough to wear around Henry. They only came down a little past midthigh and I skipped wearing shoes. I wouldn't be doing much walking anywhere anyways, I planned on teleporting down stairs after placing my laundry in the hamper.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:12 pm

This guy named Joe :) He's a brony and I don't really watch MLP but he's cool anyways, and he plays video games, and he's funny, and kinda cute, and he can sing, and he's super tall (so his head actually sits on my head when he stands right behind me and hugs me) And he's a really good cuddler
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:14 pm

Aww I'm happy for you! And MLP is awesome. >B) He's sounds like a cuddling keeper Phoenix! ;D
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:17 pm

Yeah… He rides my bus too which is hella rad. I might sit with him on Monday. And maybe ask him out to a movie. (I may or may not have a tincy tiny big crush on him)
He's so kind dude. Like, he'd pull my shirt back into place sometimes. (Or my pants because fucking sweatpants can't stay up sometimes) and was super respectful and always made sure I was comfortable and when he realized I had the cuts on my arm he got really concerned and made sure I was doing something to take care of it.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:20 pm

Oh my god, that's amazing.. you found a guy that actually cares. >_< I'm jelly, no lie. My dude is an a-hole. -_- And it's great that he actually fixes your attire instead of allowing you look a mess, that's really sweet that he's concerned about you and helps you. :3 I think that's super cute!!
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:24 pm

Henry: After removing my khakis and the black t-shirt she had so boldly said I "work", I opened my dressed and fished out a pair of comfortable grey basketball shorts, though I'd probably regret the choice once I was downstairs because it's a bit cold. After pulling them on I slipped a white t-shirt over my head and tugged it around my torso. I suppose I shouldn't bother to grab shoes, I didn't like wearing shoes around the mansion if I was staying inside anyway. One glance over at Micah and I didn't want to head off downstairs, finding Apollo snuggled up into him as he slept, the kittens big blue eyes staring up at me. It was only a couple years and he'd be shifting or something, and I don't know if I was ready for Micah to do that yet. I shook off my thoughts and headed out of my bedroom towards the steps. However, one thought did occur to me. What am I going to make for myself to eat, or the both of us?

Perhaps he's both... *shrugs his shoulders and makes a mental note of her liking of the color blue, as well as the suggestion to ask about "Zabby"* Out of range is probably best. *leads her towards the media room*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:29 pm

Yeah… *happy rolling on the floor* I mean, there was a fair amount of boob references or coping a very quick feel but we both just kinda laughed after it. Like, he'd do it for half a second just 'cause then laugh and apologize. Anyways, I am probably maybe definitely perhaps going to ask him out.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:33 pm

*Relaxes more once they are in the media room and she goes and sits on the couch.* Now then, who is asking questions first? *She raised an eyebrow.* It sounds like you should go for it. :3 He might be an asshole. Just because you are doesn't mean he is! Whatever. *Growls.*

Isolt Lewellyn |
I only took a glance at myself in the mirror and instantly regretted my choice in not wanting to look in the first place, my hair was knotty and disgusting. Sighing, my fingers messaged themselves through my own hair as I placed it up in a pony tail after I brought the knots out with my fingers. Looking at my white-golden hair, I look from the strands in my hand to the image of my hair in the mirror, frustrated with how it didn't look as lively as I would want it to look. Sighing and closing my eyes, I decided that if Henry really did like me, then he would like me at my worst as well as my best. Transporting into the kitchen just as Henry entered, I automatically walked towards the special fridge containing the blood. Taking out a bag, I looked up and greeted him with a half smile. "Well, it's a pleasure to see you again Newlin."  
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:40 pm

Yeah. :) I wanted to get Rachel's perspective but she's kinda gone radio silent. It's actually kinda worrying… But I'm sure it's fine.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:54 pm

Henry: It was rather surprising to see her there just as I entered, though she could do plenty of things I couldn't. I almost forgot we weren't two normal people instead of immortals for a moment until she grabbed the blood bag from the fridge. "And you too Lewellyn." Even if she was ready for bed, I still got a kick out of looking at her. I wasn't exactly making it secretive anymore, casting shy glances or anything. I preferred making it obvious, it made more sense that way. "Normally when I have a meal with a woman I offer to cook, but I guess this is easier. I'm not sure what I'll have though..." I walked to the fridge and looked past her inside, half searching and half just looking her over again. "What would you suggest?" I usually just grabbed a slice of pizza leftovers or some fruit, but there didn't appear to be any tonight. I'd say I was unlucky, but just being able to see Isolt proved that wrong. 

You can start, since I still need to form actual questions out of my madness. *sits on the couch beside her and grabs her legs, pulling them up onto his lap as well as turn her so that her back pressed agains the armrest.*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:04 pm

Isolt Lewellyn |
I placed the blood in a cup and warmed it up in my hands as I stood behind him, I never seen him in these type of clothes.. or I probably have. But in basketball shorts, he almost seemed.. younger than his actual age. Could clothing actually do that? Oh well. Although he did look, what was the word that Zabriel didn't approve of? Yummy was it? Yes, yummy. Henry Newlin looked delicious, and not in a 'I want to sink my fangs in you' type of way either. My eyes looked over his shoulder and into the fridge and I shrug. "Well, I haven't tried human food in a while. But maybe you should have a sandwich? I could grab the bread while you grab whatever you'd like on. Plus making a sandwich does not sound like such a large task." I step back and go to lean on a counter as my cup reaches a heating point that my mouth could stand, bringing it up to my lips. I sipped it carefully, my eyes glued to him with a slightly amused but then again happy expression in them. If only Zabby was here to see it, he'd be happy for me. If only I had enough energy that night to revive him, mentally I sighed and let it go. My guardian's watching me from a new place now.

*Making herself comfortable against the arm rest and keeping her legs on his thighs. She nodded and spoke.* Perhaps we can start with you telling me what people have gotten you in the past for your birthday? I don't want to do any repeats of the past, and then tell me common interests? Just list them off, I can most likely keep up. *She grins.*

She's probably fine Phoenix. Razz If it was anything big, I'm sure she will say something sooner than later.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:19 pm

Yeah, I'm sure.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:28 pm

Henry: A sandwich? That didn't sound too bad actually, but I wasn't really sure what you were supposed to put on a sandwich. I hadn't exactly been introduced to that sort of thing like most American kids, and I guess whatever went on it was my choice, right? "Sure, I think I can muster up a sandwich. If you say it's easy then I guess it's easy." I reached into one of the drawers and grabbed a package of pastrami, as well as a package of Colby jack cheese. "I forgot to tell you, but I'm having my twenty first birthday pretty soon and I guess I was wondering if you'd like to join me in celebrating? It'd probably be the two of us, and Micah of course. It won't be a bar scene or anything, just maybe getting something to eat and then something fun I haven't planned yet. I don't know, you don't have to come along if you don't want to." I shrugged my shoulders and set the packages on the counter, turning back around to look at her. 

Hmm... Well, my parents always bought me football cards or stuff like that when I was younger, but I never really liked that. I've never really gotten any presents from anybody here at the mansion. *begins to gently massage the region above her knee with a soft smile* I'm interested in lots of things really. I mean, I like reading and I like cars, but that's probably not exactly a secret. I don't know... I used to surf when I lived in Cali, but I haven't been on a board since forever. *moves his hands to the other knee and repeats the action*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:40 pm

*Enjoys the movement of his fingers with a smile.* Then let us see.. no football cards or anything related to sports, I didn't pin you for much of a major sports fan anyway. And I already know your love for cars, that was pretty obvious. *She looks at his hand for a moment and twiddles her fingers together before looking back at him.* I think I have an idea of what you might like.. although I'm still a bit unclear. *Shrugs a little.* I'm a bit rusty at gift giving. ^^"

Isolt Lewellyn |
"I've never actually made a sandwich for myself before, but one of my friends enjoyed sandwiches with popcorn and mayonnaise... although he was a strange wolf-like creature. So I guess that isn't a 'normal' sandwich by any means." I turn and walk towards the cupboards, holding the mug in my hand while reaching for the bread with other. Walking back towards Henry, I set it on the counter and untied it with one hand while sipping from the mug, then I resumed my position of leaning against the counter as he talked about his up coming birthday. It sounded like something I might be interested in, I don't know considering I have never been to a birthday. "I can't even remember the day when I turned 21.." I shake my head, that wasn't a good thing to say. I believe I just made my self sound very.. old. "But, despite that.. I feel honored that you'd want me to spend the day with you and Micah on the day of your birth. So I accept your offer, it should be quite fun. I've never celebrated someone's birthday before." Should I tell him my the day of my birth? No.. maybe later on. A week or two in advance would be best, right now it was about him.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:55 pm

Henry: "I havent ever fixed a sandwich for myself either, I wasn't ever really allowed to eat that sort of stuff growing up and it just kinda stuck with me." I shrugged my shoulders and turned back to the counter, grabbing a plate from the cupboard above and setting two slices of bread onto it. I guess it was pretty simple. Just a slice or two of cheese, a bit of pastrami, and that's it. "Popcorn and mayo? That sounds... Like a sandwich I wouldn't personally eat, but not exactly unhealthy in a sense. Popcorn is pretty good for you, but not so much on the mayo." Brady used to eat sandwiches with Doritos in it when we moved in with Vivian, but that was different because aunt Viv didn't really care and he was pretty young. Once I finished my sandwich I put everything away and grabbed my plate from the counter, walking to the table and taking a seat. "I think it will be pretty fun, Micah's already pretty excited, but I think that he's just in it for the gifts because he thinks it's his birthday again."

*Notices she was enjoying it and moves his hands down to her calves* You already have an idea, hmm? Would you mind giving me a little hint and I'll tell you if I'll like it or not? I mean, I'm not a very good gifter either so I understand the problem.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next