House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+8
Evαlissiα .
rae
midget
LeFeuDeMort
Britt-21
L is for Lindsey
Scampi
Wolfsoul
12 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 19 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Fri May 17, 2013 7:28 am

Hi Linz!

Rocking out to Skillet before I go downstairs for a cup of tea X3

*Rocks out and sings along.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 17, 2013 7:31 am

Wolfsoul wrote:Vincent thought for a moment, closing his eyes as Lilly started to work on the tangles in his hair before he realised what Lilly could've possibly meant. "Did you mean a new version of Yuffie herself, or did you mean that the child would be a new version of Yuffie?" He asked, bending slightly at the knees as he realised his height could be an issues for Lilly when trying to rub shampoo into the top of his head.

Has Gavin seen the new poster for Catching Fire???

Lilly nodded "it would be like a clone. But..its her child." she giggled "You know what I mean, stop asking!' she laughed as she scrubbed his hair. Her hands started running through his hair like silk. It was good because that ment he had hardly any knots and that she took out the little that was in his hair

Roje nodded "Ready as i'll ever be." she said with a smile and squeezed his hand lightly, walking out with him and up the stairs "If theres anything you want me to do while Jet is working on him.. Just let me know, kay?" she didnt have a problem helping Him out. It didnt bug her. Nor did it ever, even if they were friends. He deserved it for what he was going through. Roje had to plan out many things while he was gone. Like when she would eat, obviously she didnt need to sleep but she does anyway, so thats out of the list. Mostly just eating would be the thing she worries about.

Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly155 Fri May 17, 2013 7:35 am

Kill him? Why would I kill him? He thinks I’m insane. Yes, he does! And who cares whether I use God’s name in… in…

“God help me,” For some reason I had the strange thought you had to be standing to faint. I realise too late why I had decided to think this. My hand slams to the ground. Luckily this is enough to wake me and not knock me out, though the side of my head is now throbbing. I scramble and skid across the floor to the other end of the room, my eyes ready to shoot out of my sockets. “PleasePleasePleasePleasePlease!”

Firefly155
Firefly155

http://firefly155.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri May 17, 2013 7:35 am

"Actually, I honestly thought you meant hat Yuffie would become a new version of herself, like she would be different, but now I understand and pity Hayden." He chuckled slightly and rose to his full level once Lilly was done, letting the water spalsh down on his head as he closed his eyes, stifling a chuckle. Seriously though, one Yuffie was chaotic enough, but two Yuffies? Hayden was either very brave or very foolish.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri May 17, 2013 7:42 am

Ok, now I was confused. Was the several pleases a plea for God to help him or a pleas for me not to hurt him or something. "Eric? Are you ok?" Asn't seeing an angel considered a good thing? Why was he freaking out?! "Look, I know it's a big shock but you've got to calm down, ok? If we attract any attention, people might realise you tried breaking in and then you'd really be thrown in jail." Folding my wings against my back, I carefully crouched to his level and added, "Just try to relax, please?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 17, 2013 7:44 am

Lilly nodded "Exactly" she laughed and ran her hands through his hair to get the soap out "But i'm sure that her baby would come out nice. Maybe a oppisite of yuffie. Dont you think?" she asked, tilting her head a bit. It was funny cause she was now thinking how she never blushed once in this shower. Normally she would be blushing...Weird?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly155 Fri May 17, 2013 7:46 am

“Well, you could buy some more hot chocolate for me. I’m running out,” I say with a smile. “But if you wouldn’t mind seeing Freya once a day. I doubt Kat will go up. She never liked Freya much either. And you and Freya will have something to talk about know. If Freya still doesn’t like you, she’ll like you now. A joint hatred of Kat.”

Sorry, failed post. There is an ambulance outside the house! Drama! ooo!
Firefly155
Firefly155

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri May 17, 2013 7:49 am

"I think that if the child was the opposite of Yuffie, she'd get annoyed with it easily, so perhaps for her sake it'd be better if it was more like her, but it would be quite the challenge for Hayden. I'm sure he'll survive though if-" Shampoo made it's way into Vincent's mouth by accident and he recoiled from the shower head, spitting out the shampoo and making a noise of disgust, daring to open one eye, "If he loves Yuffie, and he must do to have moved in with her and deal with her royalty."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 17, 2013 7:56 am

Firefly155 wrote:“Well, you could buy some more hot chocolate for me. I’m running out,” I say with a smile. “But if you wouldn’t mind seeing Freya once a day. I doubt Kat will go up. She never liked Freya much either. And you and Freya will have something to talk about know. If Freya still doesn’t like you, she’ll like you now. A joint hatred of Kat.”

Sorry, failed post. There is an ambulance outside the house! Drama! ooo!

Roje cracked a grin and laughed lightly "I am sure me and her will get along. Becides, I'm a badass vampire whos gonna protect both her and her brother." she kept her grin "as for hot cocoa, maybe." she giggled "i will, dont worry." she walked down the hall to Jets' room. She stopped outside the room and turned to him, looking up at him "Anything else?" she asked. Roje was sure gonna miss talking with him for a bit. She also will always keep an eye on Flora.

Lilly felt bad that Vincent got soap in his mouth "Yeah." she tilted his head back so the soap didnt go into his eyes. Soon enough, she got the soap out "Are you okay? Eating a bit of soap?" she giggled and kissed his nose lightly "I know how bad it tastes, never do I want to experience it again."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly155 Fri May 17, 2013 7:58 am

I control my breathing after thirty seconds, but I slam my hand down to the floor, holding back the swell of emotions. I start shaking my head, looking up to the ceiling. “Why can’t this be a dream? … What does he want with me angel? Is it because I don't go church? I will! I will! I had always been a good member of the public up to the point when… when…” I hit my head against the wall behind me. “Just take me, will you. I have nothing to live for now.”
Firefly155
Firefly155

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 17, 2013 8:01 am

XD im just waiting for xavier to call justin or lilly XDDD like 'help me' xD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly155 Fri May 17, 2013 8:10 am

“Just this,” I lightly rest my hand on the back of her neck before closing my eyes and leaning in until our lips touched again. All I wanted was one last sweet moment before I go. One last sweet moment with the person I care the most about. I wasn’t sure if this was love yet, but this was the purest thing I could hold onto now. We made each other now.

First the kissing was cute Henry but now, just get a room!

Okay, time to go! Bye!
Firefly155
Firefly155

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri May 17, 2013 8:12 am

"Xavier." I corrected, not liking the way he just called me by my species. I had a name and a great one at that so I'd rather he used it. "And it has nothing to do with church and you're not gonna die. We deal with people after they die. Like I said before, I'm here to help you so that when you do die, you'll go to Heaven, not the other place." This seemed like a job that was too big for me though, and even if I did attempt to help, it'd take more than one day and Nathalie would be mad at me... "I might get someone else to help you too, we'll probably do it so that I help you one day and he'll help you the next 'cause, to be honest, I don't have much experience with his. I guess you could say I'm a newbie." Heaving a sigh, I changed subject, realising that it was past midnight now and that even I was getting tired. "Do you have anywhere to stay tonight, Eric? If not I can try to set you up in a hotel room or something."

((Trust me, I'm getting there -_- I was sent to help a shoplifter! Not a murderer DX))

Vincent rolled his eyes at Lilly's teasing and, jst to get revenge, he stepped away from the water, then turned the dial on the shower, making the water freezing cold. After a moment or two, he decided that that was enough punishment and stepped out of shower, grabbing a towel and wrapping it around his waist.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri May 17, 2013 8:13 am

Seriously Gavin? That's nothing! XD Anywho, bye!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 17, 2013 8:33 am

ppfffttt thats nothing gavin! XDD

Roje closed her eyes as his lips pressed against hers. His lips are so soft...It feels so nice to have someone like him. she thought. Roje kissed him back. This one moment..she didnt know it would be their last, but she would treasure it. Roje slid her hands onto his chest since she couldnt wrap them around his neck. She felt his heart beating against her hands. Her lips curled up into a smile as she kissed him. Her head tilting a bit so she could kiss him just a bit more. Soon they would have to part, and she didnt want that now...

Lilly screamed, but not a horrified scream and she rushed away from the water "Thats freezing!" he then shut off the shower and she got out, taking her towl and wrapping it around herself "Dont do that ever again." she was shivering and she buried her face in his bare chest, trying to get some warmpth.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri May 17, 2013 8:38 am

Gavin needs to grow a pair. And get a girlfriend to realise how little that kiss he wrote was. Puh-lease! You can do a lot more than that before you need to get a room! XD

"I'm sorry." Vincent apologised, wrapping his arms around Lilly and rubbing her shoulders in an attempt to warm her up. "But you did tease me for getting shampoo in my mouth..." He shook his head at his own excuse and buried his head into his wife's cold neck. "I'm really sorry, it wont ever happen again, I promise." What the hell had he even been thinking when he did that?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 17, 2013 8:46 am

XDDD

needing a room is when- *covers mouth* Dont tell him! *laughs* LEt him find out on his own!

Lilly hugged him and smiled as his head burieds into his neck "its ok.." she said softly and kissed his shoulder that was near her face "im sorry I teased you" she said and closed her eyes as his body heat started to warm her up "It was like putting me in a pool filled with ice" she giggled
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri May 17, 2013 8:50 am

I agree. I mean, compared to Sammi and Jason.. God that's nothing! XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri May 17, 2013 8:52 am

Needing a room is the point when kissing gets so intense you can't stand to be in the confines of clothing. Cleared that up for ya Smile
Do you always have to be so crude?
Its in my nature, Love.

Can I get reposts?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri May 17, 2013 8:54 am

Noooo! Don't ruin Gavin's innocence! Even though his friends talk about it all the time! XD We have weird friends.

"Putting you in a pool of ice probably would've killed you, Lilly. I don't find it funny." Vincent murmured before pulling away and leading Lilly into the bedroom, picking his cape up on the way there. "Come on, lets put some warm clothes on you." Ignoring his own clothes, he walked over to the closet and started pulling out some warmer clothes for Lilly, including a jumper, so that she wouldn't get hypothermia.

What about me and Sammi? Wink No. I want to see my girlfriend this time, I haven't seen her in ages! Neither have I! But I haven't seen her for longer, so I deserve to see her. Dude, you haven't even reached second base with your girlfriend yet, you're not desperate to f***ing get some unlike some people right now! *Glares at Jason.* *Glares back.* Oh boy. *Rolls eyes.* Boys, don't fight -_-
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri May 17, 2013 8:56 am

If well toned abs were 'just' Sam, I would love to see him if he worked out and ate healthily. Or perhaps not, afterall, there was a point were abs were so bulky that I found them unattractive, so perhaps Sam would just look better like this. Realising that my fiance actually asked me a question, I shrugged and roamed the fridge for more food, locating some cold pizza - it'd soon warm up in this whether - as well as mini cocktail sausages. "I tend to try and eat healthily whenever possible anyway, so it's mostly diet, but I guess as a wolf I'm quite energetic, so I probably burn off a lot of calories by running around." Locating the fizzy drinks, I held the coca cola and lemonade bottles up to Sam, asking, which do you prefer?" I myself prefered Coca cola, but I didn't mind lemonade either so I'd just leavethe decision up to Samuel.

She didn't matter where we lived, she just wanted to wake up to me everyday? That was actually really sweet and romantic and a huge grin spread across my face. "Well, that sounded like one heck of a declaration of love, Dilynn. Are you actually starting to fall in love with me, not just like me?" My voice was teasing, just because if I said it seriously, it'd sound like I was pressuring her for an answer, in my opinion, but down inside, I was hoping the answer was yes, because I think I was falling for her. It was just... Everything her smile, her laugh, the way she tugged on her bottom lip which drove me crazy inside, and she was really a nice girl. I just hoped that things worked out between us, because I doubted that I'd ever meet a girl like Dilynn ever again.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 17, 2013 8:57 am

idk what jumpers look like so...im just gonna say a fuzzy pants and a long sleeved shirt! XD

Lilly nodded "True.." she said before he pulled her towards the bedroom. She followed and watched as he got some clothes for her. She then sat on the bed and watched him "I already know what can warm me up. Since you woke my body from a tired state. I still have enegry left."

xDD wolfy
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri May 17, 2013 8:59 am

Well... Sammi's in the dance hall room thing with Chloe and Ñathalie... I'd say her room. Go fetch, boys! XD *Dancing with Sammi to Hips Don't Lie*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri May 17, 2013 9:04 am

A sweatshirt. A jumper is a sweatshirt.

Returning from the closet with Lilly's clothes, he raised an eyebrow, then smirked and shook his head. "I believe that activity is off the cards now, Lilly. The closest you'll get to that now is kissing and cuddling." He had just convinced himself that it wasn't going to happen again today, he didn't want to get worked up the what would probably be the third time now.

*Remains glaring at Jason for a minute.* Just so you know, just because we haven't gone past first base doesn't mean that mine and Nathalie's relationship is any less special. *Walks upstairs and knocks on Nathalie's door.* Whatever, epic loser angel. *Heads off to the dance hall and walks in, smirking as he watches Sammi and Chloe.* Damn, girls, you two sure know how to shake your hips Wink
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 17, 2013 9:09 am

Lilly giggled "Darn. And I was so excited to draw that card too." she couldlnt help but giggle still. "Oh well." she got up and she took the sweatshirt from his hands and she went for her undergarments. She put them on and she slid the shirt on. "looks like I need to draw the cards quicker next time."

oohh
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next