House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+8
Evαlissiα .
rae
midget
LeFeuDeMort
Britt-21
L is for Lindsey
Scampi
Wolfsoul
12 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 11 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  rae Thu May 16, 2013 10:17 am

ugh, you still watch this? -_-
yes. XD Maury. lolllllll
*facepalms and hip checks raegan out of the way* I'm taking over. ^_^ Helloo. how are you guys?
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu May 16, 2013 10:18 am

Oh… So this was more than just a homeless old man, trying to get food for himself? Damn… This was going to be hard. It’s a good thing you got training for all sorts of situations. “Tell me about yourself, sir.” I was trying to calm him since he seemed distressed about all that was going on in his life. “Got a name? Any family? Friends?” As I waited for an answer, I started putting the food bacl where it came from – it was a small shop so I’d be able to hear him still.

I followed Ryan out of the mansion, leading Hope alongside me. We had to walk rather slowly because of her and after a while, she started complaining about her feet hurting so I scooped her up in my free arm, resulting in a delighted squeal from the toddler. How could I forget someone so adorable? So full of life? So carefree? To forget Hope was a sin I was mad at myself for committing and I was going to make it up to both her and her sister in any way possible, as well as make it up to Ryan, since I was sure that my memory loss had affected her greatly as well.

perfect? Did I really look perfect? Wait, did he simply mean the way I look or me in general? Because I suppose I could possibly look perfect tonight after dressing up for the occasion, but we both knew that I myself had many flaws. I tried not to dwell on it too much and focused my eyes on our footsteps as we walked, my eyes slowly travelling up to Kodi’s physique as I trusted him not to make me bump into anything on our way to the restaurant. Speaking of bumps… I blushed as I noticed a slight bump on Kodi’s left thigh, hidden by the fabric of his trousers. That wasn’t… Was it? No, don’t be ridiculous, surely it wouldn’t be that noticeable! And why was I even thinking about this?! Wait a sec… My eyes wandered to our hands and I pulled mine away quickly, blushing bright red! Damn it! He probably just heard all my thoughts, including my thoughts about the bump in his trouser leg that could’ve been his… Ugh, someone kill me now, save me from the utter humiliation of having a special power without a way to turn it off!

”I don’t think he would’ve.” I countered, drying things, then putting them away. “He’s changed, Teef, he’s more independent and one heck of a leader – he’s better than me, that’s for sure. I don’t think he actually needs us anymore.” Unlike when I first met him and he was suffering from geostigma and was almost completely dependent on us, especially when the stigma got worse. That little boy was gone and in his place was a man and it was cool but weird at the same time…

A couple more deeps breaths, trying to rid myself of the worries. And why should I be worried? I was Yuffie Kisaragi, for Leviathan’s sake! Fearless and there’s certainly nothing wrong with DNA and as for Hayden, well, he was perfect! Nodding a little, I ran a hand through Hayden’s hair, since kissing him would require bending down and I was too lazy to do that. “Ok, you’re right, nothing can go wrong.” I felt a slight kick near my stomach then, not the first in total – kicking had started, like, last week – and I took it as an agreement from Jr, causing me to smile and laugh as I said, “It just kicked it’s father in the face!” I didn’t even bother to ask Hayden if he was ok, because the kick didn’t feel hard to me so I doubted it’d felt hard to him. Leaving Hayden on the bed, I walked over to the desk and opened one of the drawers, my hand reaching out towards my royal pendant, debating whether or not to wear it. After a moment’s thought, I shut the drawer again and turned to my boyfriend with a smile. “Come on Haydie, hurry up! It’d look super bad if I of all people show up late!”

The Galian Beast had taken his son and Darkess out to the park to enjoy the couple days of freedom he had until the host and Lilly discovered a way to return the demons to them. The Beast was enjoying freedom so much though! No voices in his head, no worrying about Vincent taking over again, cutting his family time short, and Galian could see his son whenever he wanted through his own eyes. The feeling of being chained to Vincent had been lifted away from the Beast and he really wished it could stay like that, but he knew that it wouldn’t, which was why he was making the most out of all the time he had right now. While Lucius was off buying ice cream, the Beast took the opportunity and shifted into his human form, kissing Darkess passionately, putting his human lips to good use as the hand not propping himself up (they were sitting on the grass) found the back of Darkess’ neck. The kiss couldn’t last too long though because Galian needed to breathe. Once they had parted, Galian transformed into his Behemoth self and lay down on the grass, his head carefully resting in his wife’s lap as he reached up and playing with her pitch black hair. “I wish we stay like this forever.” He whimpered slightly before letting out a sigh. For once the Beast was free from all that Hojo had done to him, and soon he would have to return to his human prison.

Cody always did what his brother did, so as soon as TJ said he wanted to come, Cody started packing away and putting his shoes on. "Ok, be downstairs in, like, 5 minutes ok? We have to go pretty quickly because they might be able to get me in early." The sooner the better! With a grin, I left my sons to get ready, then headed downstairs. Kit walked out of the kitchen and jumped up onto the arm of the couch, seeking my attention. Usually I wouldn't allow Kit to be on the furniture, but I couldn't really bend down well anymore. "Sorry buddy, you've got to stay here. We'll be back soon though." I told the fox, scratching behind his ear as I waited for the men of the house to get ready.

Oh boy, that was not a happy Sierra at all, that was a 'I'm gonna smash their skulls in a minute' Sierra. Heaving a sigh, my attention turned to one of the soldiers who complained about a headache. 'Perhaps it's karma giving him a kick in the rear.' I thought, though out loud I said, "Tifa should have some painkillers if you ask her nicely. Now, if you'd excuse me..." Getting up, I walked over to Sierra, blocking her view of the men so that she didn't have to focus on them, and then gave her a gentle hug. "I'm sorry." I mumbled slightly. "They're just... They just like to tease me because I'm younger than them and yet I'm the one in charge. Are you gonna be ok?" If not, I'd be more than happy to kock them out of the bar. At least then I could have a little bit of alone time with my girlfriend.

Well the only music Kyle could do was drumming, but drumming couldn't be done by itself so... "You're in a band?!" I gasped, bad cop long forgotten as I sat on Kyle's lap. "Tell me more! I wanna know everything!" Oh wait, I was supposed to be playing a game here! Wiping the grin off of my face, I turned serious and jerked a thumb behind me in the direction of my sister. "Tell me everything, otherwise the dog-girl bites you." Although biting Kyle was meant to be my job, especially the bitting his ear thing! Oh well, it was only a joke anyways. Just having a bit of fun!

I rolled my eyes at my lazy girlfriend and set the alcohol and stuff on the desk. "Yes dear, whatever you say dear. But don't forget, dear, that the more you tease me, the more I'll tease you." I winked at Sammi so she knew exactly what kind of teasing I meant the second time, then headed downstairs, putting the pizza in the oven and grabbing both the bottles of coke and lemonade, bringing them back up to Sammi. "Here's your coke and lemonade, and the pizza will be cooked in half an hour." I told Sammi, clambered onto the bed and hovering over her for a second as I kissed her passionately before I rolled to the side, letting her escape to get her drink. "And I'll take a vodka and coke please." I smirked, reversing the whole 'lazy' thing.

I read Dayna's text, making sure KJ didn't catch a glimpse of it, and I swear I visibly paled. Handing Dayna back the phone, I set Kara-Jayne down. "You know who's been missing you all day besides me? Rascal. Maybe you should go and find her and play with her in your room." Once Kara-Jayne was gone, hunting down Rascal, I took a deep breathe and sat down on the edge of the sofa. It wasn't that I had anything against Max visiting, afterall, Kara was his daughter, I just... There was just one little issue. "What're you going to tell her?" I asked Dayna before ellaborating. "I mean, is Max gonna be her dad now or am I going to stay her dad?" Dare I say it, I had grown attatched to Kara-Jayne, as if she really was my own daughter, so I didn't really want her to stop calling me daddy or anything. Plus, what if she hated me? I wasn't her dad, I was a fake who kept a secret from her and just posed as her father. What if she found out that Max was her dad and then started hating me for lying to her? I didn't want KJ to hate me.

((Imma do a little fast forward ^_^))
She just loved teasing me, didn't she? I smirked a little at my girlfriend and got up, heading downstairs to make the little picnic for Dilynn and myself, just in case we got hungry. I didn't pack much, just some sandwiched, some chips and a whole lot of water, all the while thinking about Dilynn's words about getting our own place. Really? She'd move out here for me? I mean, she had friends back at that mansion, right? Surely she'd want to stay close them. After grabbing my dad's shotgun - protection against forest predators - I headed out to the barn with Dilynn where we saddled up Ol' Dusty and Chocolate before heading out. I didn't lead Dilynn, but I kept a close eye on her, just in case something went wrong, especially when we got to the forest. I realised then that I had been quiet for a while, lost in my own little world of thought, so I decided to speak up. "So, Dilynn, what you said earlier, you know, about getting our own little place in Tennesseee; did you really mean that? I mean, I know you have friends back at the mansion..."

I shuddered in a good way at the kisses Sam pressed to my shoulder, neck and ear, but frowned slightly at his words. "You're not incompetent, I was joking, you're just... You. I mean, the only way someone could get a figure like yours is by working out a lot and eatig nothing but healthy food, so it's understandable if you don't know muc about the more unhealthy food. But I shouldn't worry too much about temeperature, we'll just avoid chocolate and stuff." Heading downstairs into the kitchen with Sam, I unwrapped my arms from my fiance's waist and turned to kiss him before turning my attention to the picnic basket. Once I had pulled it out, I thought for a moment. "Perhaps, for the sake of keeping it a little bit balanced, we should add strawberries? I suggested, silently leaving that job to Sam while I pulled a bag of chips out of the cabinet and put them in the basket.

"Yes, you're the one making me thoughts unclean, especially after such... Interesting activities." Vincent replied kissing Lilly's head before turning her around. "Now, back to the important subject: bath or shower? It's your choice, Lilly."

Super long Abby post, kinda got carried away:

Off to bed! Goodnight!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu May 16, 2013 10:19 am

I'm good thanks Mandie, but I'm going to bed so goodnigt!

And Rae, get a better taste in tv shows Razz
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu May 16, 2013 10:20 am

Lilly smiled and pointed to the running shower "The shower. At least I wont be pressed agaisnt you the whole time." she walked over with him and she looked at his cape that was on. She pulled it off "no need for this, she slipped into the shower
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Thu May 16, 2013 10:28 am

Hey guys.
Hey Linz! Very Happy
And Rae, did you by Any chance ever reply with Landon...?
And Linz, can you get me some reposts?
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu May 16, 2013 10:29 am

goodnight wolfie! ill be sure to tell her that. Razz and ill find little Landon's post. ^_^
...I'm older than you...
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *puts a finger up to Landon's lips* shhh.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Thu May 16, 2013 10:31 am

XDDD thanks
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu May 16, 2013 10:31 am

did you ever reply to this one?

Landon West; "Deal," He said with a grin, rising up from the couch, picking up Lilliana in his arms, bridal style, in the process. "Away, to my comfortable bed!" He said with a chuckle, carrying her easily to his bedroom, being careful not to hit her limbs on anything. Once they were inside, he flipped on the light switch with his shoulder and dropped her on a pile of blankets on his bed, walking over to the dresser to grab her a shirt. "So, how was your day today? Do you want a cat shirt or a striped shirt? Am i cute to you?" He stared at the dresser drawers, making sure he still acted like he was digging through his shirt drawer so he couldn't see her reaction. (sorry if that didn't make sense...)
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Thu May 16, 2013 10:33 am

Yes i did Smile

Let me see if i have it on the nook. Hold on
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Thu May 16, 2013 10:34 am

Crap I dont have it :/
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Thu May 16, 2013 10:39 am

Lilliana She laughed and blushed when he Easily picked her up and carried her to his room. "Well you're strong.." she chuckled. When she was gently dropped on the bed, she bounced a little and laughed. She was trying to keep up with all of his questions when he had asked if she found him cute. She laughed and nodded her head, even though he couldn't see it. "My days been good...Striped please." She paused for a second. "Mhm." She said with a nod and a grin. "Quite cute actually."

Found it Very Happy
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu May 16, 2013 10:43 am

YYYYOOOOOO!
I got my dragon in the mail today! It's so adorable! Very Happy
How are you all?
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu May 16, 2013 10:49 am

Landon West; "I see..." He grabbed the striped shirt from the drawer and handed it to Lilliana,pputting on a charming smile, "If it means anything to you, i find you pretty cute also. Actually, really cute. Thanks for staying over, too. It gets lonely here sometimes." He walked back over to the drawers and grabbed a pair of dark gray sweatpants from one of the drawers, along with a black t-shirt. "You can change in the bathroom and i can.. just try and change quick." He chuckled a bit and pointed over to the entrance to the bathroom. "Ts just in there. i have an extra toothbrush if you need it. can't say that i have a brush or hair ties though," he admitted with a nervous smile, rufflng the back of his hair with his hand.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu May 16, 2013 10:50 am

pretty good. Very Happy Howe you Mort?
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu May 16, 2013 10:53 am

Collin: "Seems like we have a lot too discuss, since I didn't even know about your parents. My parents.... They're divorced. Bitterly really. I lived with my mom, after the breakup and all." Shrugging, I looked down to the ground as well thinking about the moment when my parents had declared it over. I recall a dish being thrown, yelling from both sides, and a door slamming as my mother pulled us out of the house. Shaking my thoughts off, I looked back up to her and smiled the best I could. "French fries happen to be my favorite food as well, but my favorite color is orange. I don't have a problem with green, I just like orange."

Liam: "It wouldn't be a date...." Especially since she probably had older guys than me wanting her attention. It wasn't right, being 17 and wanting to date a 19 year old. "Either way though, you'll be happier than earlier so... That was the aim here." I turned my eyes from the floor up to the screen and gripped the controller in my hands. "Even if you do win, we're doing whatever you want so don't go easy on me."

And I'll reply now to the others
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu May 16, 2013 11:15 am

I'm doin' well. Playin' Minecraft so I might be a bit poofy.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu May 16, 2013 11:17 am

okay linz. ^_^ and nice Mort! i used to play minecraft on my ipod. lol i just blew up everything.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Thu May 16, 2013 11:20 am

Hi Mort ! Smile i wanna see your dragon Very Happy

Lilliana: She couldn't help but blush. The smile on her face and the warm feeling on her face made her look down At her feet. She took the clothing with a kind smile and stood to her feet. She smiled, still blushing and headed over to the bathroom. Leaning against The door frame, she turned to him. "Thank you, Landon. Thank you a lot..." she Said and slipped into The bathroom and closed the door behind her. She quickly changed into his cloths and took the hair ties that were around her wrists and pulled her hair up in messy bun. She searched his cabnits for the spare toothbrush and finally found it. She quickly brushed her teeth and stared at herself in the mirror. Or at least what she saw... her imperfections. She shook her head because she Remembered Landon Was probably waiting outside the bathroom. She opened the door and stepped out, covering her mouth as she yawned.

Finn: She looked down at her feet and chuckled a little. "I kind of always thought of you as a orange kind of guy." She laughed and rubbed his arm with her free hand. "Although I didn't think anyone else I knew liked French fries as much as I did." She laughed again. "We do seem to have a lot to in common though." She shrugged slightly and sighed, looking down at her feet still as they walked. "As for your parents, im sorry... I never knew mine..." she mumbled the last part.

Morgan: "I would like to consider it a date..." she mumbled and looked down at the controller. She wasn't sure what to say next, so she leaned over and kissed his cheek, as a thank you. "Thanks, Liam..." she smiled. "For putting a smile on my face today." One that hasn't been there for about a month now...
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Thu May 16, 2013 11:23 am

Hey guys! Lol Recaps!? Sorry ^,^"
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu May 16, 2013 11:28 am

idk where lissa's is DX
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Thu May 16, 2013 11:29 am

Damnn hmmm.... :/ My laptops about to die so I gotta go anyways ~.~
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu May 16, 2013 11:32 am

i was just about to say hey eve, but nvm, lol. heresy a repost (i think) for mandie anyways. Razz

Mandie Anderson; She shivered when she felt his touch against her torso, and she kissed him, intensifying the passion just a bit more than he had. Gettin tired of just kissing, she pulled away to stand up and pull off her shirt. "To the bed?" She asked, holding out her hand to her husband with a slight smirk. The thoughts that had haunted her mind before, causing her tears, had completely disappeared and had been replaced with innaprorpiate thoughts of what was yet to come. Spending the night with Joshua would be a great reunion. And she couldn't wait. Becoming impatient, she grabbed his hands and pulled him up right into a kiss before pushing him down on his bed, climbing on top of him and leaning down to press a passionate kiss to his lips.

writing landons reply Now!
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Thu May 16, 2013 11:40 am

britt?
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu May 16, 2013 11:41 am

Landon West; He pulled on his sweatpants quickly as he heard the door opening. Apparently he shouldn't have taken so much time to tidy up his room. He hadn't even had time to put on his shirt when Lilliana walked out of the bathroom, yawning. He decided to leave his shirt off for now, deciding that the sweatpants would keep him warm enough, and maybe she would enjoy him shortness anyways. After all, he did have a toned chest and stomach. Even thong he thought it was cocky, he was proud of the work he had done. He had tried to get fit for the wedding that he was supposed to have, but since that ddint happen, he figured it would help him get a new girl, which was what he was attempting to do."Comfy? You still look cute." He complimented her wit a smile.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu May 16, 2013 11:45 am

yah?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content