House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
LeFeuDeMort
Scampi
rae
-Wolf-Girl-
Firefly155
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
11 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 3 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:45 am

The House Of Immortality - Page 3 Poynx10

XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:46 am

XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly155 Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:48 am

I tried looking away, as the pain from this morning seemed fresher. Maybe before it was a relatively new wound and was just beginning to heal. But as I looked away, I noticed Roje’s chest and the rapid speeds in which her chest was healing. It wasn’t helping though to take away the pain of her teeth in my flesh. I close my eyes instead.
Firefly155
Firefly155

http://firefly155.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:51 am

-_- *raises hand* TEACHERRR@!!??! HELLLOOO!!! I NEED YOUR HELP OVER HERE!!!! DX im ignored by her >.<

Roje soon finished. Wasnt long, but she forced herself away and she pulled her fangs from his skin as they went back to normal. She pressed a kiss to the wound and she looked down at her wound, which healed faster then expected. Her eyes lifted back up to Henry and she pulled him into a hug "Thank you so much." she said and pulled out bandages from her pocket "huh, never pulled them out back at home." thats when she wrapped up his wrist.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:53 am

Damn it... she thought. She must have made him uncomfortable or something. She held up her hand. "Wait." She said calmly. "Im not gonna eat you or anything." She laughed. "That's the vampire's job." She teased and giggled. She had hoped that that would change his mind maybe. Get him to talk to her.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:53 am

"That sounds a great idea." Vincent smiled softly. That way Jessie would still be able to help the strays, but she wouldn't have to bring them into the house! "You can suggest that later, however. For now you can just relax. Preferably not on the couch that the cat was on, however." Vincent returned the kiss to Lilly's lips and then started shooing her out of the laundry room, knowing that any moment his wife's OCD would kick in and that she would start cleaning everything.

That happens to me all the time in chemistry :/ Stupid Pauline -_- Patronizing with a capital P and always ignoring me. I think she hates me and Rhiannon, especially Rhiannon.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:00 am

Lilly giggled and walked out of the room with him "Well, i'll steam clean it and what not." She stopped and turned to Vincent, pulling him down and kissing him. His lips were so irresistable! She broke the kiss and looked back at her husband "What do you wish to do? Since honestly, I have nothing."

ya..i dun like some teachers but I guess its because im on the last part of my paper so..ya
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:04 am

hey, just popping in to say haaaaaaay cause my English class got out early. did this play thing and i did pretty good. ^_^ yaaay.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:05 am

Hee hee hee, Vincent's lips X3 Let's not start this conversation, otherwise I'll bring out the 'Tifa's chest' convo. O.O Noooooo! I'll shut up now, I promise! DX Good.

Vincent was quite shocked at the sudden kiss and didn't have time to respond. He was still slightly dazed and confused as Lilly waited for a reply, because it wasn't like Lilly to just pull him down into a kiss like that. Once he had snapped out of it, he answered, "Perhaps we should watch a movie? We can't really leave the house since Theodore is sleeping, unless we decide to trust our children to take care of him while we go out for an hour or two."

Anyone else wanna rp?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:06 am

Hey Rae Very Happy Well done on the play thing Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:09 am

lol nice rae!

Lilly nodded "I think movie works better. Cause I know jessie wouldnt change Theodore's dipers. She thinks its gross." Jessie did have her differences, and that was one of them. "But every time we watch a movie, we dont even pay attention to it." she grinned and laughed "I doubt we would even watch a movie."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:09 am

The House Of Immortality - Page 3 Shoooe10
These are currently on sale on ebay but I don't have the monies! DX Gavin! Buy them for me for my birthday! I'd love you forever if you did! X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly155 Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:09 am

Once she had finished and bandaged up my wound, I couldn’t help but feel a bit dizzy. At least she wouldn’t need blood for a long while, hopefully. “Shall we find the next bus?” I try standing, only helpful though when I use the car by me as a balance. I then give Roje a hand up, who is instantly healthier. “I need to get my flat ready before my friend arrives. You saw it earlier –it’s a state. He’s quite a clean freak.” I realise I feel a breeze on the back of my neck, pulling my hood over my head again. What was he going to make of me, in this state I’m in.

Oh dear… Oh dear. I nervously laugh, lightly kicking Wayne’s shin to make him laugh too, which he does. I can see Ella’s face at the corner of my eye – face turned white and mouth ajar. I turn to her. “She’s joking, don’t worry.” At least I think she’s joking… “Ur My name’s Sam, this is Wayne my brother and Ella here my sister… Do you live here?” The question just popped into my mind. She might not even be a resident and I’ve just told her who I was. My mother’s always telling me I should trust strangers and now I’ve just given up mine and my family’s identities.
Firefly155
Firefly155

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:11 am

"True true." Vincent chuckled slightly and thought for a moment. "Perhaps we require a more active hobby to pass the time. Maybe we should play a board game, although I'm not sure whether or not that would be very interesting... Perhaps you should think of a more active hobby for us to do, Lilly."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:14 am

I call the ciel shoe!!! XD

Roje helpped him when he was alittle unstable, then she stood up with his help "Yeah. Also, if people ask about the blood, just say we went to...um...a what are they called..? Oh! Cosplay things." she then took his hand and hurried to the bus before they had even missed it "Do you feel lightheaded? I'm afraid I took too much" she whispered in his ear.

Lilly now was the one to think "Well...we could train. I feel like I havent done that in ages and I think I might be getting weak even with Darkess's strength." sshe shrugged "Sounds good?"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:19 am

You can't just have one of the shoes! I need both! But then again, I'm ok with that deal because I get Sebastian :3

"Well, that sounds much better than a board game." Vincent agreed. Besides, his hand-to-hand combat was beginning to lack, he could tell, and should there ever be a time when he didn't have Cerberus on hand, he would have to rely on hand-to-hand melee attacks, so it was in his best intentions to train. Taking Lilly's hand, Vincent gestured in the general direction of the training room. "Lead the way, Mrs Valentine."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:20 am

I really want someone to handpaint Grell shoes, or maybe one shoes with Grell on it and the other with Sebastian on it XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly155 Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:22 am

I’m sat down on the seat, though this time round I’m a little less self-conscious of what people think of how I look, though I still have my hood up. I like Roje’s idea of how the blood could be for some geek convention. “I’m a bit dizzy but I’ll be fine when we get back to the mansion.” I say, smiling.
Firefly155
Firefly155

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:23 am

The House Of Immortality - Page 3 Grell_10
*Dies and goes to Heaven.* Me wants! Me wants so badly DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:27 am

My god I am so freaking bored! And I've hardly got anything done! -_-
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:31 am

XD

Lilly smiled and lead the way to the training room "Thank goodness that we have a big training room. My wings need to be trained as well" she pushed opened the doors that showed the training room. Different things from hand-to-hand, weapon-to-weapon, etc. "What will we do first?"

Roje nodded "Okay good." she took his hand in hers and held it "I'm glad we got out of there before anyone seen us. But that Doctor, oh he's gonna get it big time." she rested her head on his shoulder "I'm glad you didnt have to see it happen...I would have felt like an ass if you seen me being.." she looked around and then looked back down at their hands "hit like I was and me not doing anything. But yet..I shouldnt feel that way." she looked at him"if it werent for you I would be in a bag somewhere."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:31 am

Scampi, want a guide? its pretty simple Very Happy
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:33 am

Is it bad that I know what scenes those images are from? O.o

"I need to work on my hand-to-hand combat." Vincent answered with a shrug. "If that's alright with you."

Meh, being distracted. I want more shoes!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:34 am

Morgan sighed lightly. "Um.. yeah I do live here.. I'm Morgan..." she figured that this guy wasn't really going to talk to her, or interact with her, so she thought she'd give up. "Um... welcome, I guess." She shrugged and started to return back to the kitchen.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:34 am

XD no its not bad

Lets say lilly agreed and they trained so you can stay distracted XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content