House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
LeFeuDeMort
Scampi
rae
-Wolf-Girl-
Firefly155
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
11 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 2 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  rae Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:52 am

b-but... she gets along with rose now. DX it had purpose!
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:55 am

It had purpose but she was grounded and I said no new clothes for a week and she bought new clothes! -_- You're lucky I'm not banning her from seeing her 'Friends', young man -_- O.o Strict daddy mode? I didn't think Jer was capable of that!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:55 am

Roje sighed "You dont have to feed me, Henry.." she looked up at him and seen his expression "i guess..." she didnt like feeding off him. It hurt her because she was afraid she was hurting him. "I dont llike it when I feed off of you...I'm afraid that I might not stop." just like the first time she drank from him. She had to force herself to pull away and not drain him till he passed out.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:56 am

uhhhm... o.o i, uh... have to go get ready for school... *walks off fast to his room*
school time! bye guys.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:58 am

Morgan was growing bored. She had arrived at the mansion yesterday and she didn't really want to be here. She had chemotherapy some time this afternoon. She really didn't want to go. She yawned, getting out of bed. It was early, and she was really tired. She was up throwing up last night, and didn't get much sleep. She walked to her dresser and got changed into jeans and a tank top, and walked out of her room. Putting up her hair into a messy but cute bun, and rubbed her eyes. She walked to the kitchen and got a glass of milk. She sat on the counter and drank it.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:59 am

Bye Rae! *Skips off to her room with a blood bag in her hand to get ready for school.* *Rolls eyes.* It's as if she doesn't care that she disobeyed me! Relax, Jer, she's happy for once, just let her go. -_- *Grumbles annoyedly.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:00 am

Jessie came downstairs and seen her fathers expression then the cat on the couch "I know dad" she had gloves on, her hair was in a bun and she had junk clothes on "I'm taking care of her." she said and walked to the couch, picking up the cat but keeping it away from her body. She then went upstairs and brang the cat to the tub and started cleaning it with the soap that she used to clean Ponta. It was a strong soap so it was bound to clean off all the fleas.

Lilly didnt like it either, but she liked it when her kids were happy. Taking the pillow the cat was on (she had a glove.) she went into the landry room and tossed it in, putting soap inside and closing it. letting it clean "I cant believe she brought a cat here." she took off the glove and face palmed "And I know shes gonna wanna keep it."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly155 Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:02 am

I'll reply in a mo! GOOGLE CHROME LOVES ME AGAIN! Very Happy
Firefly155
Firefly155

http://firefly155.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:03 am

xD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:09 am

Damn innuendo bingo! DX I tidied my desk then just started watching it! DX aghhh! DX why must I procrastinate so much?! DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:09 am

Thanks to his mako enhanced hearing, Vincent heard what Lilly said and stifled a groaning before heading into the laundry room, joining his wife in conversation. "She can't keep the cat, Lilly, I wont have a cat in this house. It'll only scratch everything in sight and bring in dead mice. It will be nothing but a nuissance." The gunslinger complained, leaning against the small counter and pinching the bridge of his nose to calm himself. "You have to tell Jessica that the cat can't stay, and that no cats can stay because, honestly, who knows how many strays she plans to bring into this house."

I was gonna take a nap...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:13 am

I just realised I never had soup for lunch, and now it's too late DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:14 am

you can, wolfy. (to the nap thing)

Lilly looked over "Not all cats are like that, Vincent." she walked over to him and hugged him "The more I tell her No. The more she'll sneek them in without us knowing. Rememer the pup she had? We let her keep him because she was happy but once we gave him away, she kinda didnt like us for a while." lilly looked up at him. "I know you dont like it but still.."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:17 am

*rips hair out* Theres so much essays and research papers DX im getting overwelmed here DX
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:18 am

Yo. Sup my bros? I might type up replies now or I might do it when I get home.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:19 am

hi mort
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly155 Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:21 am

“But you need drink again. It’s the only way that it’s going to help you heal and stop the pain, like you said. I trust you can stop yourself, just like last time.” I place her on the ground and I sit down next to her, unwinding the bandage that she had made for me that morning. We were in the shelter between two cars, so hopefully nobody would see. “Please, I hate seeing you like this.” It was strange how this morning I was disgusted by the idea, but now it was just normal, so quickly.

Ella was excited, as she thought that going to America meant going to Disney World, though I had to explain that we were nowhere NEAR Disney world. She still believed we were going after that. Wayne on the other hand was a bit like me. He was exhausted by the Journey, slightly jet lagged too. Ella had hold of my right hand as we entered the house. They both were amazed with the size of the place, and Ella decided to go loose and began running about everywhere. “ELLA! HERE, NOW!” This place had all manner of monsters, mostly vampires. Thirsty vampires I had been told by dad.
Firefly155
Firefly155

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:22 am

Yo gurl
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:25 am

Hi Mort! And I can't be bothered now, I'm mourning my lack of soup. I really need to do homework tomorrow though :/

Stifling a groan, Vincent hugged Lilly bacl before attempting a compromise. "Can't we just get her another dog? I don't mind dogs, I have to deal with one in my head every day." Actually, that was a very good point. "If we bring a cat into the family, the Galian Beast will go crazy. You know what dogs are like with cats, and if the Galian Beast tries chasig the cat inside, he'll wreck the place."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:28 am

Discord is a good song.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:29 am

Morgan was getting a headache. So many things were going through her head. She finished her milk, and head voices. New voices. "Ah, new people!" She said to herself. She has wanted to meet someone new since she got here, yesterday. She was very excited now. She jumped off of the counter and walked over to the front door. She couldn't hold back the smile that grew on her face. The man standing in the door who was yelling at the younger ones that had taken off. She rubbed her arms, almost nervous. She stood there, waiting for him to notice her, maybe? Or just too nervous to say something first.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:32 am

Roje leaned against the car once she was on the ground. Watching as he sat next to her and removed the bandage. There were the marks..they werent fresh but they were healing. She hated to accept it but now she had to. Her free hand was used to take his wrist and bring it to her lips. Roje's fangs grew and she bit into his wrist. The blood flowing into her mouth and the taste dancing on her tounge. She felt bad for doing this, but she had to. just so she wasnt in anymore pain. The wound started to heal as she drank.

Lilly nodded "I guess that could work." another dog. Well it was better then changing a litterbox. "You have a huge point. Well, once shes done, we can send it to the shelter and they could take care of it. Jessie is just full of heart is all. She has me in her that I never noticed." she smiled "Not only does she have part of you."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:40 am

"I noticed." Vincent pointed out, hiding a smirk behind his cape. "Jessica has always had a heart as big as yours, she just needs to learn to... Control that big heart just a little bit." Otherwise they'd be overun by stray cats and dogs that Jessie had found on the streets!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly155 Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:43 am

As I tried to gain control of Ella, I notice a girl staring at me from the corner, looking quite nervous. She could be a vampire. She could be holding back to spring on us at any moment. I took hold of Ella’s hand and told her off privately before walking down the hall, keeping my eyes fixed on the girl in case she decided to make any sudden movements. But she might not be a vampire. She could be… something else, but she was staring at me weirdly.
Firefly155
Firefly155

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:43 am

Lilly agreed "Yeah, I should help her with that. Maybe she just does that to make sure they're clean or something. sure enough she can be a helper for the shelter and find tons of strays for them. That could be a job for her." Lilly smiled more and moved the collar of his cape and kissed him lightly before pulling away "I'm gonna suggest that to her."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next