House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
LeFeuDeMort
Scampi
rae
-Wolf-Girl-
Firefly155
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
11 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality Empty The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:55 am

She can't take sleeping pills, she needs to go to school.

Wait a sec... It's morning there O.O *Runs to Trent's room and quickly drags out Abby before Mandie can realise she slept with Trent.* *Half asleep and completely confused.* Huh? What's going on? I just saved you from getting your butt kicked by Trent's mum and your father. Oh... Ok... *Flops onto the couch and falls asleep again.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

The House Of Immortality Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:56 am

o: oh ya
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:58 am

Poor Rae D:
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly155 Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:03 am

I look through the dark and nod. I pick her up again and decide to risk going both invisible and phasing. That’s the only way of getting her out safely. It’s much more of a risk than sometimes using two of my abilities at once than getting angry, as I somehow get closer to ‘Him’ when I do. If I’m quick, I can get us out without awaking him. I take one more deep breath and phase. I walk through the walk and start going down the hall, walking throw the nurses and now policemen. I never like walking throw people but it has to be done at this moment. I when I reach the steps, at that moment things were going fine, then I could hear his voice. Drop her. Drop her. Drop her.
Firefly155
Firefly155

http://firefly155.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:09 am

Hey Gavin Very Happy wanna rp? Smile
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:10 am

Roje was quiet the whole time as he walked passed everyone and made it to the stairs. She looked up at Henry "We're almost there." Roje looked at the stairs again. Wasnt a long walk which was a good thing! "I owe you allot, Henry. You do so much for me." not tons. But to her, it felt like a ton "lets go home.." by 'home' she ment the mansion. Where they now lived.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly155 Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:11 am

Hey! Very Happy ooo! Okay Smile Who with?
Firefly155
Firefly155

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:11 am

I was wondering Morgan and Sam? Very Happy
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly155 Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:18 am

“Yeah,” her words were enough and I walk down the steps, out through the reception which was swimming with people and then finally out the front door into the car park, where I safely phased back to normal. It felt like all that time I had been drowning and now I had finally taken my first breath full of air. I turn back one last time to the hospital, knowing that I hadn’t said goodbye to Freya. That would be the last time I would see her for a long long while to come.

OOO! Okay Very Happy It would be the first time for me RPing Sam.
Firefly155
Firefly155

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:19 am

Hey mee too xD although ill be ring the older version of me.... XDD and their both shape shifters Very Happy
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:24 am

Roje rested her head on his chest "once i'm better, I'll check on Flora every night." she looked at the hospital as well "she still has us, and she knows we wont give up on her." a sharp pain shot through her and she buried her face in his chest "Damn it...." she said, muffled against his shirt. "I would say I'm dying but this is nothing compared to being burned or head removed." she took deep breaths. Her ears ignored the sound of his blood moving through his veins.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly155 Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:27 am

Yeah, I just looked Very Happy He actually hasn't arrived at the manison yet with his family so OOO Very Happy
Firefly155
Firefly155

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly155 Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:27 am

I'll write a post for him now with Hawk. Smile
Firefly155
Firefly155

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:28 am

I have, like, 4 posts left to do... *Dies.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:31 am

take a break, wolfy XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:33 am

that's why i hate all charrie posts. XD i was up until like... 11:15 last night doing mine then i couldn't fall asleep... ugh.

but oh well. I'm fine now. ish.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:34 am

*huggles rae*
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:34 am

But mine's worse because I have more characters and I'm typing lots!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:37 am

..thats why I choose the ones that I like doing but i rarely do a all charrie post so
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:39 am

*Wakes up again and groans.* Shut up, people, I'm trying to sleep. I'm really- *Yawns.* really really tired. So am I. Gee, I wonder why -_-
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:40 am

yeah, and if mines horrible with only 9 characters (or however many i have...) i can't even imagine yours. DX i would die. that's freaking dedication.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:45 am

*walks out in plaid pajama pants and a sweatshirt rubbing his eyes and stretching, letting out a yawn* This is too early to be up. DX
*pats Trent's hear* there there. ^_^ just wait until high school, my dear Trenty. -_-
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly155 Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:47 am

I feel helpless at the moment, as there isn’t anything I can do to soothe the pain… except more blood. “Do you need more to drink? Though it’s unpleasant, it’s not as bad as I thought it was going to be.” I wasn’t sure if this was the right place to do this, in-between two cars, but we needed to get back into town and the bus was the only way. She needed to be healthy to be able to get onto a bus, not with a whole in her chest.

“Hey, hey, hey – look where we are kids. Put new home for the next few weeks.” It was a beautiful place and you could see the age in the place, the workmanship that must have been put into this build. I drive our new rented car, which is a grey land rover, into the parking lot. I turn back to the kids – Wayne and Ella look happy enough but Sam, no. “Hey, cheer up – you’ll get your own room in this place. Your own room!” Typical – no reply.

“Leave him Craig; it’s been a long day for all of us. Let’s get our bags up to our rooms and go find Henry and Flora. That’s the only reason why we’re here anyway.” I get out and slam the door behind me, open the boot and start unloading the bags. I see Sam in the back now realise why he hadn’t replied – he had his headphones on. I pick up one of the stones of the floor and throw one at his head.

“Ow! Hey, what’s that for?”

“Come on, get some air and help us out. Take your brother and sister up to our room. The keys should be in the door I think, but if not go down stairs and ask around.”

“Ask around?”

“Yes ask around now get off your ass.”
Firefly155
Firefly155

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:51 am

Hehe, it would've been a lot easier if I didn't have to go back and search for Yuffie's post. And I'll have to deal with FI later because I've just finished and my brains dead. *Groans more.* Go back to sleep, Trent. Oh wait, school. Bleh. *Turns onto her back.* Do you think they'd let me off for 'The loss of my mother'? Heard that. *Comes downstairs.* And no, you're going school and so is Zack. Come on, I let you have yesterday off, now go and get ready. *Sighs.* Fine fine fine. But breakfast first. *Gets up and trudges into the kitchen.* -_- Not happy with her. Why? I found out about her little shopping trip yesterday -_- Ohhh! Busted!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:52 am

This illness had made me so tired all the time that I had become the lazy one in relationship! I was waking up at about 10am most days, sometimes 11am and by that time, Kyle was already up and doing stuff, probably working though I actually hadn't bothered to ask when his shifts were, which was stupid. When I woke up today in Kyle's bed - I had been sleeping with him lately, just because I was a little scared that I'd go to sleep and, like, never wake up or something - Kyle had already disappeared, leaving his side of the tiny single bed cold. On the bedside cabinet was the alarm clock - 10:37am, ugh - and my pills along with a glass of water to take them with. Heaving a sigh, I behaved like a good little Taylor and took the two pills I needed, then just laid back in the bed, waiting for them to kick in. I was on a mission today: Operation online classes. I wanted to get a job so that I could afford my own medication and not have to depend on Kyle and waste his money, but that required good grades and since school had previously been a really bad idea and I had hardly any education at all, I'd need online classes to help me get to the same level as everyone else my age and then finish the classes and get grades. First of all I needed to track down a laptop, since I don't think Kyle had one. I wonder if Nathalie did...

The smell of food woke me up. I could actually smell it from my room which was weird, but apparently a heightened sense of smell was a symptom of pregnancy so I'd have to get used to it. The smell of bacon and eggs were making me queasy though, so I got up and opened the bedroom window. When my brain had woken up a bit more, I realised that I was the only one in the room, so that meant that Tyler was the one cooking... Meh, I was too lazy to get dressed or fix my hair or anything, so the only thing I did do was open the closet door so that I could look in the full length mirror behind it. Raising my pyjama shirt a little, I semi-grimaced. Yup, I was starting to show. Oh well, I guess looking fat would be worth it in about... 25-ish weeks. Lowering my shirt, I went downstairs and into the kitchen, leaning against the doorway. I still hadn't apologised for the little arguement we had last week, we've just been pretending it never happened. I felt bad for not apologising, but I just couldn't, I wasn't really one to apologise unless the other person apologised first. But now it was getting ridiculous, I was getting ridiculous. Damn, did I really have to do this?! Walking over to Tyler, I hugged him from behind, resting my forehead against his back gently. "I'm sorry for being a bad wife," I mumbled, still half asleep, but also mumbling but I wasn't enjoying saying sorry. "I'm sorry for being all hormonal and grumpy and yelling just because you wanted to cook dinner. I love you really, I was just feeling a little bit too looked after, like you were being overprotective, but I'm sorry for snapping at you."

I heaved a sigh as I heard Suzie speak and rested my head against her's. It actually really suck for Linette to look like Jacob, in my opinion, so it must've seemed even worse for Suzie. I mean, for me it was just a reminder of the guy who messed around with Suzie but for Suzie, it was a reminder of someone she thought loved her, then let her down and left her pregnant with his child! Frowning slightly, I pressed a kiss to Suzie's hair and whispered. "She may look like Jacob, but that doesn't matter because she's your child, not his. He doesn't have to have anything to do with Linette if you don't want him to, I can keep being her father if you want." Mom and dad were taking a long time to come into the living room, so I guessed that meant that dad was explaining things to mom. Better sooner than later, I guess.

Vincent wasn't very fond of cats, not one bit, so when he walked passed the couch and saw one perched rather comfortably on the cushions, he narrowed his eyes. The cat was clearly a stray, as it's fur was a brown-ish colour, rather than the pure white it was supposed to be, and it's body had small bugs, probably fleas, crawling over it. Just the sight of the filthy creature made Vincent have to close his eyes and take a deep breath to calm himself. A quiet sigh escaped passed his lips as Vincent walked to the stairs and called for the only person he could suspect of bringing in a stray cat. "Jessica, can you come down here please?"

After shopping for healthy food c***, me and Tifa went to the pagoda to get Hayden's present dealt with - sure his birthday was, like, a week ago, but it was a lot of paperwork - and deal with my dad's - well, my mom's - present too. Tifa was about to drag me into a pregnant ladies' store to at least see what it was like when my phone rang. When I saw the caller ID, I thanked Leviathan that Hayden had saved me from the nightmare. I was tempted to stick my tongue out at my best friend and do a little happy dance right there in the street in front of quite a few villagers who would witness their Empress acting like a loon, but decided against it, instead just answering my call. "Hey babe, 'sup?" I laughed a little before speaking normally. "Sorry, I mean 'Hey Hayden, what's up?'"

I tensed at how the man somehow knew I had lost my memory, and how he was trying to link it to the deaths of his wife and child, but I knew that he was just trying to provoke me and I wouldn't fall for it. "I need not know my past, I only care about my future now." I told him, resting a hand on Ryan's right front leg to indicate that she was my future. "Now I'll give you until the count of 3 to run and never return. 1... 2..." Oh how I would rather kill him right now, but Ryan wanted him to live for some reason, and I would rather not upset my girlfriend. Ever.
Scampi's post:

Hmmm... Sam's birthday was less than a month away and I wanted to do something special but what? I sat up in bed next to my sleeping fiance, using the laptop I hadn't touched since I arrived at the mansion, since my plans of independent study flew out the window in favour of the absolutely amazing teenaged guy next to me. I was just looking up birthday ideas, although some of them were not very appropriate at all. In the end, after an hour of searching, I practically growled in frustration and closed the laptop down. Maybe we could just have a picnic in the forest or something, I didn't know. Setting the laptop down beside the bed with a sigh, I leaned down ran a hand lightly through Sammy's hair. "You are a very frustrating man to plan for, do you know that, sleepy head?" I whispered, pressing a gentle kiss to Sam's head. Sighing once more, I decided to take the oppurtunity to take a bath, so I left the bed, grabbed some clean clothes and headed into the bathroom to do so.

Even when living on Earth, I had to do my job as an angel, which sucked because it meant less time with Nathalie. Today I was helping a few scared people pass through to Heaven, which was considered a pretty important job, usually only for those who were higher up, but maybe they were testing me to see if I could handle it. I had to admit, it was kinda tough, especially when I had to help a 7 year old kid pass, but I managed not to cry or anything and just moved on to some of the lighter tasks for a while. I just wished 4pm came sooner, that's when, I guess you could say, my shift was over and I got to go home and relax with Nathalie and just do normal human stuff. I liked doing the human stuff more than I liked doing the angel stuff.

Seeing dad covered in blood had freaked me out a little... Ok, a lot, and for a moment I had to sit down and take a few deep breaths to calm myself. I handed Hope, who looked like she was freaked out about seeing me freaking out - I hardly ever panicked as much as this - to Kodi, and then stood up and started pacing a little. "Should we go after him? I mean, something's going on that we're not being told about and by the look off the blood, it's something that's dangerous and he can get even more hurt! Maybe one of us should go and help out or something, I don't know. What do you think, Kodi?" I turned to my boyfriend, though I knew he'd probably say that both of us should stay here, because he wouldn't want me going off and getting hurt and I felt the same way about him.

Things had been ok for a little while since Tifa had been gone, Marlene had been helping me with the cooking and running the bar and Denzel, Sierra and even Claire had helped to pitch in while I kept an eye on Zidane. Today however, was a bad day. Walking into Marlene's room, I realised she wasn't in her bed, but I could hear what sounded like her throwing up in the bathroom. If she was ill, I was pretty much doomed! A little nervous about possibly having to try to cook something without any help and run the bar pretty much by myself, I gulped and knocked on the bathroom door. "Uhh, Marlene, are you ok?" I asked worriedly.

'Nooo! Go away sunshine!' Cody thought to himself, pulling the covers up over his head. It didn't work though and he grumbled annoyedly. That was until he breathe in through his nose. He couldn't smell it really well, but he could tell that something was cooking downstairs which meant that he didn't need to eat yucky cereal for breakfast this morning! Yay! Rolliong out of the bed - he was on the bottom bunk so it didn't hurt much - he climbed up the ladder and gently shook his older brother, who was murmuring something about Liz in his sleep, though Cody couldn't quite make out what. "TJ, wake up, we don't have to eat yucky cereal today. He mumbled, a sleepy smile on his face.

Gah! Reading in the middle of the night. I groaned but read it anyway, my eyes widening as I did so. Mom had left. In the middle of the night. Without a real goodbye. What's worse was that she couldn't wait to come back and see me all grown up. W-Was she planning to go away for 5 years or something?! I-I wasn't going to be grown up until I was 18! "N-No, this can't be real, it just can't." My eyes were starting to fill with tears, but I didn't want to cry because only crybabies cried. Within seconds I had dropped the letter and rushed upstairs to mom's room, swinging the door open until it made a bang. Empty. As if no one had been there in the first place. No Jupiter, no mom, not even a single item left behind. I started shaking then, my knees trembling until they gave out, and as much as I tried, I couldn't stop the tears. My own mother walked out on me. I lost the person I thought I could rely on the most, and my bestest friend in the form of a dog. Mom had given up on me, used the excuse of seeing our grandmother - whom she had never even mentioned to us so she couldn't mean that much - as a chance to run away from her crazy daughter. This had to be my fault, I was the only thing wrong with this family besides mom and dad's breakup, and a breakup wouldn't - no, shouldn't - be enough to make someone walk away. "D-Don't do this." I sobbed to the empty room. I wanted to run after mom, but I had no idea where she had gone. Anger built up inside of me, causing me to shake more. "DON'T DO THIS TO ME-!" My voice broke off into sobs then and I just sat there, crying in what used to be my mom's room, wishing she'd come back, wishing she wouldn't give up on me.

I heard Abby yelling and I dropped my phone, following the sound up to Giselle's room. The only thing in here, besides the standard bed and cabinets that were here when people first come here, was my daughter, who never cried, crying her eyes out. Damn it, Giselle must've left notes or something, and now Abby was in tears and Zack would probably show up and start crying any second. "Damn you, Giselle. You've gone too far this time." I muttered under my breath before approaching Abby. I crouched beside her and pulled her into a hug. Stubborn as ever, she resisted at first but then sobbed into my shirt. I didn't speak, I didn't say 'Don't cry' or 'It's going to be ok' because, honestly, I didn't know whether or not it was going to be ok, I thought it was going to be worse because now the kids were going to be the most upset they've ever been. What if I could've stopped this by staying with Giselle? I didn't know, but I felt like a terrible father. The one time I put myself first, it caused my children's mother to walk out on them when they needed her most. I actually hated myself in that moment.

Boy was I tired. I had gone to the local gym today to work out a little since Dayna was planning, like, who was going to be the bridesmaids and stuff, and somehow word had gotten out that I was there and I was kinda bombarded with paparazzi and fans, all asking about the wedding and any plans for children. I had just said that we hadn't really planned much yet, since it was the truth, but after working out and signing a couple autographs that people were begging for and having photos taken of me, it was kind of exhausting. Arriving home, the first thing I did was flop onto the couch. Yes I was a little sweaty and yes I needed a shower, but I could hardly take another step and, unless Dayna wanted to carry me up the stairs and into the master bathroom, and maybe even into the actual shower, I was not budging right now. Nuh uh, no way.

I spent quite a long time in the shower actually, which I regretted doing since James was waiting for me, but my thoughts were all scrambled and I felt as excited as a 5 year old on christmas day, so I stayed in the shower until I had calmed. Getting out, I dried off, leaving my hair slightly damp since I was rushing a tad, dressed, brushed my teeth and then tamed my hair before I left my bedroom altogether and joined James in the open-plan living area. Breakfast was already laid out on the table and James was waiting for me before he ate. I felt a twist of guilt in my stomach and frowned. "My apologies for taking so long, my love. I just felt that a long shower was needed." I attempted an apology before sitting down in my place and eating the deliciously cooked food. "So, James, besides calling up pretty much every blood bank in the United States and trying to find a permanent donor, what is on the agenda today?" I asked curiously, because apart from the remaining blood issues, the only real issues I could think of was that of my fiance's run-down basement apartment, which seemed more middle ages than the rest of this mansion!

That was the cutest thing I had ever seen, cuter than my little sister dancing around in mom's boots when she was 5 singing to Carrie Underwood. It was silly, weird, and wrong, but it was still adorable and caused a huge grin to spread across my face. "Yes indeed, now lets mosey on downstairs before that 'grub' gets cold." I told Dilynn, playing along with her weird, stereotypical take on the way cowboys talked, pressing a kiss to her super soft lips before walking downstairs with us. We showed up a liiiittle late, but not too late for the food to get cold, luckily, and once Dilynn had sat down in the chair I had pulled off for her, I took off her hat before she could forget and sat down next to her, beginning to eat the sausages, bacon and scrambled eggs which were probably from the chickens Dilynn didn't eat last night. Rachel was the last to sit down, and she sat down right next to Dilynn. Maybe I shouldn't have been so hurt, but I used to be the favourite, and now all of a sudden Dilynn came along and I had been forgotten about! Meh, oh well. As we began to eat, it was Rachel who decided to talk he most. 'You're gonna ride chocolate today, aren'tcha?' She asked Dilynn, her eyes kinda bright with excitement, which confused me because it wasn't that exciting. 'It's Brody's turn to deal with the horses and hay bales and stuff, so that means he's probably gonna teach you to ride, right?'

I had woken up kinda early today, so I spent that time being a good boyfriend. I got dressed, then started tidying up the, uh, mess we made last night, including the costume and the handcuffs and stuff. I even picked out some normal clothes for Sammi to wear, nothing special, just casual, comfy stuff. When I heard scratching at the door, I grimaced a little and opened it, letting Yuki in. "Sorry, it was either let you out or let you watch, and I'm not into people or animals watching." I whispered to the cat, filling up it's water bowl in case it was thirsty. Once everything was done - at least, to the best of my knowledge, everything was done - I clambered back into bed with Sammi, just waiting for her to wake up since I knew I wouldn't be able to go back to sleep now.

Last edited by Wolfsoul on Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next