House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
Scampi
rae
L is for Lindsey
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
Blood-Vampire
10 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality Empty The House Of Immortality

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:27 am

"If you went through the stress I had to go threw then you would understand. Don't worry I only have one or two a day. It depends how what mood I was in." I shrugged and blew a few puffs out.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

The House Of Immortality Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:28 am

((Good song choice, Kodi, Kiara likes Rascal Flatts. She's a major country fan! X3))

I allowed myself a slight smile as I returned Ryan's gentle kiss. "Yeah, hopefully she'll lighten up. It might take some time, but eventually she will." She better lighten up, because, although it was probably too early to say it, I think I was in love with Ryan. I had never met someone who understood me on so many levels before and perhaps I was a fool to risk everything for this relationship, but I'd be a fool to just let my chances slip away as well. Looking down at Hope, I could see that the crying had tired her out and she was starting to fall asleep. I ran a hand down her back, knowing that it was the place that helped her fall asleep, and said in a quiet voice, "Perhaps I should go and put this little one to bed."

I recognised the song almost instantly and took deep breaths, trying to calm myself enough so that I could at least hear Kodi singing. Pushing Snowball off of my bed, I rested my head in Kodi's lap, like what I used to do with my parents when I was upset, and listened to him. The song calmed me down, as soft, slow music always seemed to do, and by the end of the song, I was able to speak again. "You like country too?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:31 am

Welcome Ally Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:38 am

Miki thought "Well I do know how to rid stress. You can either go to the spa with me and get a massage or I could do it for you" She shrugged "your choice." most massages made everything better in her opinion. When she was dealing with her stress, she would go to the spa and get treatments.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:40 am

"Well I would be half naked kinda so I guess we could go get a message. It will get me a chance to see if I can see if there's any hot girls that arnt dicks." I smirked and put out the cigerette and blew out the last of the smoke out of my nose.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:46 am

Collin: So far, he'd been able to completely avoid Sammi and keep her oblivious he was even back. Now, his only other problem was that he couldn't stop getting work all the time. Back at the mansion after a few hours of hauling wood and building this new house in town, he just wanted to do one thing, eat. It was rather cold outside, so he wast sweaty and gross or anything, he just felt exhausted. Once he walked inside he slipped out of his jacket and set it on one of the coatracks. His white tshirt was rather bright compared to his tanned skin, spending some time in New York working had given him a nice boost with that. His shaggy blonde hair was slightly messy and his goatee had grown along with a 5 o'clock shadow, making him appear older than 19. As for body build, he was a slight bit larger now that he was back, but that didn't affect him in any other way but work. Perhaps he was incapable of love, now that the only love he knew left him, but he was willing to find out. He walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge, grabbing a water and a bagel since he didn't feel like eating heavy.

Aaran: He nodded and slid into the driver seat, starting the car right up. "Umm.. This might be weird to ask but, do you know where I can get some blood? I'm a bit hungry now, and I don't want to take any blood from you unless you want me to." He pulled onto the road and started in the way home.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:47 am

Miki laughed "Yeah, good luck with that. I've seen some barbies go there,yeah, not good. but they only go on like, fridays and then go to dates on saterdays. I know this because I went to the same school with them. Oh how I wish to just burn their blonde pathetic hair off." she finished cleaning dishes "Well, let me get my shoes and ill be down in a second." she walked out and to her room, grabbing her shoes and sliding them on, then she grabbed her money and enchanted ring. This ring kept her from her powers going out of control if someone were to piss her off. She wouldnt be able to set anyone on fire or drown someone.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:50 am

Alice looked at him "Getting blood bags from a blood bank is harder then it looks. So, feeding from me would be fine. Becides, you pay me back" she winked and laughed, looking out the window "Becides, my blood always multiplies when you take some so I'll be okay." she took his free hand and held it.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:52 am

"Nice one." I say with a laugh and went and stood by he door. I waited for her there since it would be an easy way outside. I leaned on the door and almost fell asleep again. My head started to drip down alittle as my eyes slowly started to close. I just let it happen and pulled my hat down and fell asleep. But in a light sleep able to wake up at any sound that came along.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:04 am

Miki came back down and seen Peter sleeping again, she walked over "peter." she said softly "You can sleep when we get there." she laughed alittle and waited for him to come back to earth
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:07 am

I smirked alittle and turned demon and snapped my head up at her and kinda gave a growl and got ready to grab an arm if she tries to slap me across the face. I smirked and turned human right when I finished scaring her and opened the door fast and ran backwards.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:14 am

Miki jumped and almost hit him but she stopped herself "Jeez peter!!" she ran after him when he started to run backwards "Im gonna get you for that!" she laughed
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:17 am

i laughed and looked at her running after me. "Gotta get me first" I smirked and stopped and watched her run right at me. I moved to the side so she ran past me and I laughed. "I win. "
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:22 am

Miki laughed "C'mon! this means imma beat you to the spa!" she started running into the town, knowing he would follow her scent, if he could
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:23 am

Wolfgirl poofed D:
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:26 am

I smirked and turned demon and appeared next to her as she ran. She would see me infront of her at every place she saw. I gave the creepiest look wvey and made it look like I was going to jump out at her
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:38 am

Miki was getting creeped out from him and she stoped to walk inside the spa, she looked behind her to see if he was there. Chills ran up her spine, causing her to shiver.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:39 am

Anyone alive?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:40 am

Aaran: "I'll make sure and pay you back extra for this one." He pulled into her driveway after a little bit of a drive and shut the car off. Turning towards her, he ran a hand through his strawberry blonde hair and smiled. "Ready to head on inside, or you wanna sit in here a minute?" His hand left his hair and he cupped her cheek. When he leaned forward towards her, his lips touched her cheekbone gently since he still wanted to hear her response and kissing her would muffle her answer.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:41 am

I appeared behind her in human form and smiled alittle. I tapped her shoulder making alittle noise to tell her it was just me and she didn't need to freck out on me. "That's another thing I can do. I use it when people run from me."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:50 am

Watching mum beat dad up XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:50 am

Im alive..Barely...
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:51 am

Alice smiled "I think going inside right now would be best, I cant stand to lean over this." she laughed alittle and got out. She pulled out her house keys and approched the house, unlocking it and walking in "Home sweet home." she looked back at Aaran who came in and she smiled "Still look sexy as always. It shines through the dark." she laughed and put her keys and such down before turning to him and wrapping her arms around his neck "As for paying extra, I would love that." she smiled and kissed him.

Miki turned when she felt the tap and her stomach dropped for a second and she sighed "Yeah, i can see that, i think I would need a massage right now!" she laughed and nudged him "I have done nothing to harm you, why start 'harming' me with your scariness?" she smiled and approched the desk, asking '2 for massage' she looked back at Peter "Want a guy or a woman to do it?"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:52 am

Yay! People live! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down