House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
Scampi
rae
L is for Lindsey
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
Blood-Vampire
10 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 20 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:05 am

hai linz

Lilly sighed and nodded "Alright, fine." she listened to his heartbeat and thought of something "what if I was in the mood to do something?" something could have ment anything that vince had in mind. She looked at him and reached her hands up, cupping his face.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:09 am

"Something?" Opening his eyes, Vincent looked down at Lilly with a raised eyebrow. "What do you have in mind, Lilly?" Considering the fact that he had been about to make out with Lilly, possibly fade with her, before the moment, he thought that she was referring to that, but he had to be sure before he assumed incorrectly and made the situation a lot worse.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:11 am

She could, maybe. I think she's trying to finish up Paul so she can get some input on him. *shrug* Your useless, I'll go retrieve her. *walks off to go find her* *drags Collin by his ear back* Hey guys *lets Collin go* Go behave Mr. Brooks. Maybe I like being bad? Being bad gets me special treatment Just stop talking Collin. *facepalms*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:12 am

Blood-Vampire wrote:When he came over I smirked and sat up fast and tackled him to the ground with a laugh. "Got you!" I say with a small smile and picked up some snow and ruffle it all in his hair and laughed. "I take it I scared you?" I say and sat up on his lap alittle.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:14 am

Lol XD Rp Linz? Yay or Nay? 'Cause I have a repostay that's ready to partay! XD Actually, no I don't, I should probably go and search for it XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:15 am

Hey guys! Giselle wants to reply to Jeremy's OOC post, so don't be alarmed *rolls eyes*
*smirks a bit, getting an idea. She puts on hand on his shoulder lightly and the hand that was on his chest before was now lightly moving up and down as she leans forward and pressed her forehead to his, looking into his eyes* Maybe I do, and maybe I don't. *says in a low, slow voice, their lips slightly brushing each other, and tries not to giggle, which would ruin the moment*
That's your payback for him teasing you? XD okay then!
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:23 am

Lilly shrugged "Anything honestly." she adjusted herself and kissed his jaw lightly "i know sometimes I have these moments when its like my real and cute self has just..dissapeared." she stopped and sighed agaisnt his skin "Im sorry.." she got off him and sat on her side-edge of the bed.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:25 am

Yeah, I'd like to rp. I've kinda given up on working on Paul for now.

Corey: He nodded and laughed softly. "Yeah, that's a bit of an understatement. I thought I hurt you and if I had I would've been crushed." He gripped the front of her jacket in his hands and pulled her down, giving her a quick kiss. When he pulled away, he only pulled enough away to speak against her lips. "Im glad I didn't hurt you though. Big relief for me."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:27 am

linz wanna rp with me too???? XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:31 am

((*Smirks.* Now that is hot. Now behave, Miss Caldwell the just friend, you're making it so hard to be just friends, I mean, I just had my fiance run away, I should be in tears, but instead my ex is on my lap, pretty much turning me on! Just watched that video with the British guy. Yup, sounds like Jeremy X3))

Vincent sighed and shuffled to sit next to Lilly, pressing a kiss to her cheek. "It's ok, I forgive you." He tucked some hair behind her ear and smirked a little. "I think I'll take my shower now, but mayhe this time I wont be as shy." He smirked slightly and got up, walking towards the bathroom and hoping Lilly understood what he meant.

I sighed happily and turned onto my side so that I could bury my head into Sam's bare chest. I was tempted to experiment and press kisses there but decided against it, just in case his reaction was bad. "I was cold last night," I commented as my hand brushed against Sam's side before wrapping around him. "Usually I have you to keep me warm but you weren't there so I was cold. It's nice to have my personal radiator back though."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:36 am

I laughed alittle and kissed him back with a smile. "Don't worry you won't hurt me. Unless you brake my arm or something. Then I slap you." I smirked alittle and poked his cheeks with a grin. "Alright loverboy. Wanna finish this inside or wanna brake the moment and shovel." if he picked shoveling I'm throwing him in the water.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:39 am

Lilly smiled alittle as he pressd kiss to her cheek. Then she giggled when he said that he wouldnt be so shy. Did he mean...? She had no idea but she followed "Am I thinking what you're thinking?" she said, hanging on the door frame and looking at him
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:41 am

Victoria Secret:: Get your favorite bras and Pan-tiees

XDDDDDD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:45 am

*when he talks she sits up and bites her lip, looking down at his lips then back up to his eyes ever do often. Then begins to giggle, her whole face changing from sexy to normal* See? I can do sexy! And since when is a girl, who you find hot, and is in your lap, and is doing that, a bad thing?
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:50 am

"Maybe." Was Vincent's only answer, but it was answered with a smirk whicb was an obvious yes. Without warning, he stripped off his boxers and got into the shower, turning the hot water on. For a moment he just waited for his wife, wondering whether or not she'd join him for the shower.

((Victoria's Secret XD Trolololol! XD When I'm trying to behave it's a bad thing, because you just make it harder and harder to behave. Seriously, you don't know how close I am to saying 'F*** it!' and dragging to stairs to, well, you know... *Smirks even more.*))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:53 am

Lilly blushed from the sudden strip. She then watched him dissapear into the shower. She started to strip out of her top and bottoms too before hopping in the shower with him and meeting his lips in the process
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:58 am

Vincent was shocked as Lilly kissed him, because he had meant for them just to have a shower together, nothing else, but as her lips met his, he melted and wrapped his arms around Lilly, pulling her closer as he increased the passion slightly.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:01 am

*decides to drag this out longer. Moves her hands to the back of his neck, one hand playing with his hair all seductive like, and begins to smirk also* Well, you know, I don't see what's so bad about this yet. A lot of people don't behave. *tilts her head slightly and looks down at his lips again, a smirk still on her face*
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:04 am

Sam: Rubbing his hands on her back, he inhaled deeply and pressed a kiss to the top of her head. "I know how you feel, it was odd sleepin alone last night. Especially since I was on the couch and it wasn't particularly comfortable. Nothing like a bed and nothing like this." He tightened his arms a moment before releasing the pressure. "Thanks for convincing your dad to let this happen. I don't know if I would've lasted on the couch another night before breaking the rules and sneaking up to your room."

Aaran: "I just really want to make sure your postitive about this. No turning back after we do this so I think my worries are kinda explanatory." He leaned down and pressed a kiss to her lips, slowly laying her down on the bed. His hands traveled to her back and grabbed the zipper to her dress, tugging it down.

Corey: "Was that even a question?" He wrapped his arms around her waist and sat up, keeping her on his lap as he did. Connecting his lips to hers again he stood up, still holding her to him. Once he set her on her feet he stopped kissing her and took her hand. "C'mon, shoveling can wait a bit."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:07 am

I'm gopnna kill th mother fucking internet! *Eyes widen and drags Scampi away* Now that Scampi is out of the room and calming down, I shall attempt to re-write the posts, but, would it be alright if I just summarise?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:08 am

I laughed and placed my arms around his neck and smirked. "Your lucky you said that. Otherwise you would have thrown into the water and left there." I say with a smirk and slide my hands one to take his hands and pull him into the house and smiled.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:15 am

((*Groans and tilts his head back, closing his eyes.* You'll be the death of me, I swear. *Decides to get revenge and starts brushing his hand against Giselle's thigh, sometimes being a little teasing and brushing her inner thigh slightly.*))

"You're welcome. Besides, I think his rules are ridiculous. I understand why he set the rules but... He should just trust me not to, you know, get up to anything." With a sigh, I snuggled into Sam more and then tilted my head to kiss his jaw. "I love you, Sam." I told my fiance, pressign yet another kiss to his jaw before burying my head in his chest again.

((It'd be fine if you summarised Smile ))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:16 am

Okay, well, I'll be right back, I'm searching through my pictures for something, although I've ffforgot, but I'll know it when I see it! XD

And girls are gonna be the death of both Jason and Jeremy XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:18 am

Yup, they are! XD Poor boys, they can't handle it when hot girls act seductive around them XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:22 am

*smirks* At least you'll die happy. *take one of her hands and stops his hand from rubbing her inner thigh* Noooo, not unless you mean it. *smirks again*
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next