House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
Scampi
rae
L is for Lindsey
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
Blood-Vampire
10 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 3 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:34 am

When the message was over my eyes stopped open red so I quickly rubbed my eyes to make sure they didn't see any of he red. I then stood up as my eyes went normal. I looked over at her which she was still passed out. I grabed a towel that was rolled up and threw it at her. "Wakey Wakey!"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:34 am

Yeah, sure. Whatever. I wnna be ddone with Christmas too, I jjust kinda felt bad beceause I've hardly been on.

Dayna: I was making spaghettibolognaise for dinner while Matt spent ssosme daddy-daughter bonding time with Kara. She loved the toys 'santa' had brought her. Once dinner was done, I placed the three plates on the table. "Matt, Kara, dinners ready." I said while I got the cutlery out,two glasses and a cup, because it was New Yeears Eve, me and Mat werehaving wine, and Kara was havving lemonade.
((Hows that?))

Me: "Alright... If you say so." I said with a slight smirk as I repeated his words. I took his hand and carefully stepped ontoo the ice. I let goo of his hand and started to walk arooond. I smiled, turns out I had better luck wiith ice than Callum. I walked aroound a little more, then tried to speed up a bit witch ended upwith me falling over and sliding oon the ice on my ass and falling into some snow, sure it was cold, but I couldn'tstop laughing!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:35 am

Healthy, just small. But when they're born premature, they get whisked away into an incubator. Don't know how premature the baby has to be, but yeah. She'll live. Very Happy
Better than I have been actually. Very Happy it doesn't even feel like I'm pregnant.
At least she can say the word pregnant now. XD
*hears Brady talk and turns to where it was coming from* Brady! *grins and runs over to him, wrapping her arms around his neck and pressing kisses to his lips* you're alive! I haven't seen you in forever!
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:37 am

I laughed and slide over to her and held a hand out to her. "Need some help up there?" I say with a smirk and balanced myself on the side so I didn't fall back or forward into the snow like her. This was a good shirt.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:40 am

Miki felt the towl hit her head and she groaned before opening her eyes and ywaning "aw that was good, sad that its over though" she sat up and streched, she looked over "Funny how you woke up before me" she laughed alittle and watched the people walk out then looked back at him "how did you sleep?"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:43 am

"I slept fine. I had an awesome nightmare I say with a laugh and went and slipped on my shirt and rolled my shoulders as I looked at her. "I eyes were red when I woke up through. She's lucky she was cute."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:43 am

Me: "No, I'm good." I said,, on his way over I had made a snowball. I stood up, then threw it at him, then started to run off, well, I rran, fell then slid again, but I was prepared soo I managed to get up straight away.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:44 am

Nadine Bella Anderson; "Maybe he's just been in a bad mood lately... Does he have a girlfriend?" I couldn't imagine what girl would want to be his girlfriend... But you never know. There's some crazies out there that actually like guys like that... I could never be able to stand someone like that.

Nadine Bella Anderson; "Maybe that would soften him up a bit." I smiled and squeezed his hand back. "Hey, maybe he should meet my cousin Mandie! Although that would be a bit weird... She could probably whip him into shape though!" I laughed a bit, and shrugged. I mean, it could work... And maybe he would become happy. Or at least, not as mean... But I don't know. How weird would it be for my cousin to date Brady's brother?

Lol XD
Oh dear.. This was a long time ago, correct?
Yeah. XD but it's still entertaining!
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:45 am

((Ok, that will cause panic! XD You can start >:3 Good. I'm glad you're ok now Smile So what day are the plane tickets to see my parents for? And that's good Scampi.))

When I heard Dayna calling I got up off of the floor and brushed off my jeans a little. "I'll race you to the kitchen, princess." Within seconds she was gone, and she was pretty fast too. Didn't Dayna say her dad was a vampire? Yeah, that was probably why she was so fast. I walked into the kitchen and pressed a soft kiss to my fiance's lips before grabbing a bottle of white wine and opening it. When I saw a wine glass at Dayna's place at the table, I smirked. "Aren't you a little underaged, Miss Rainbow?" I teased her, pouring some wine into my glass and pausing as if I wasn't going to give her any. "You have to be 21 to drink, y'know. If I let you drink alcohol when you're only 19 I could be in big trouble."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:45 am

I laughed when she threw the snow ball and tried running away but slide and fell. I laughed even more and slide over to her and circled her alittle and grabbed some snow putting it down the back of her shirt and I took off. I know how to Ice skate so it was easy for me.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:46 am

Miki crossed her arms "or you would have scared her im guessing?" she grinned and grabbed her shirt and bra before changing out of Peters sight
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:47 am

*Facepalm* Stupid laws of America XD

BRB
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:48 am

Lol XD Don't worry, Matt will let it slide XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:52 am

"Ya. A guy with straight up red eyes would scare a lot of people. More when you know they had normal human eyes when he came in and red eyes afterwards. Not creepy at all I say with a laugh and slipped on my shoes again.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:53 am

He's been rather busy lately, but the mention of Nikki should clear up his schedule. Ill find him... Good, he's your cousin anyway. *Drags Dex in by his shirt collar a moment later* Go cheer her up Dex Nikki? Where's she at?

*Smiles and cups her face in his hands* It does feel like its been forever, but we're here now so everything's much better again. I really missed you Nadie.

Aaran: "I think I'll feed now, so I've got my strength for all this extra I've promised." He picked her up bridal style quickly, without any effort at all really, and walked to the bed. Setting her down, he climbed onto the bed beside her and moved some hair away from her neck with his hand. "Ready?"
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:56 am

Alice nodded and laughed as he ppicked her up. Once she was let down, she watched him lay beside her. Alice nodded "Ready as i'll ever be." she smiled and closed her eyes, ready for the fangs to pierce her skin.

Miki laughed and came back, sliding her shirt down, she slid on her shoes "Feel less stressed? I know I do"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:57 am

a couple of weeks from now. :3 I gave you some time to mentally prepare yourself. Wink

Suzie Sylvester;
She had been sleeping in Logan's room for the past couple of days, since she had just not been feeling up to sleeping in her own room. She liked his room better. It was cozier. And it reminded her more of her parent's house. The coziness feel of the room came to an abrupt stop as she woke up to a feeling of tightness in her lower stomach. 'Theyre just the baby kicking or something' she thought to herself, her eyes still closed. She snuggled in closer to Logan, or at least as close as she could get, and then another one hit her. This time, the pain was somewhat worse, and it made her wince. She thought about waking Logan, but she honestly didn't think it was bad enough to wake him. 'Ill just let him sleep...' She thought before opening her eyes and just watching him rest, since she couldn't fall asleep.

That awkward moment when I find this...

https://servimg.com/view/16376144/46

Uh, yeah... That's pretty awkward. *rubs the back of his neck* Oh, and I hope you didn't believe all of Annabel's crap that you were a home wrecker and you wrecked our relationship... Because you didn't. I did. She was just... Acting strange.
I've missed you too, Brady Boo! :3 We need to get married soon! My cousin is getting impatient and he says if we hold it off any longer that he's not going. He's probably joking, but still. My peeps are getting impatient! :3
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:58 am

"Ya I guess. But remember who your talking to young one." I say with a laugh and headed out of the room and looked outside. I should have brought my sun glasses.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:01 am

Shower! Brb.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:03 am

Miki followed "yeah, Im talkin to my best friend" she smiled and nudged him
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:06 am

"That can give you nightmare in about 5 secinds insay with a smirk and looked at her and headed outside. The snow made it even brighter out.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:07 am

She's in her room where she always is. An she seems really depressed.

Dayna: "Aww, but Matt, I've been such a good girl this year. And it's New Years eve." I said, placing Rascal's dinner down for her, then I took Kara's lemonade to whwere she was sat. ""Pretty please?" I said looking upp at him with puppy dog eyes.

Me: My mouth opened wide and I inhaled sharply, in a gasp, then I struggled to get it out. I must have a giant patch opn my back, where the ice had been. I went after him, and just threw as much snow at him as I possibly could.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:11 am

"Hmmm... You have been a very good girl, haven't you?" I broke into a smile and poured Dayna a glass of wine as well, setting the bottle down on the table before sitting down to eat dinner. "Fine, you can have some. In fact, have as much as you want, it could be funny to see you get drunk." I chuckled a little before starting to eat the spaghetti. It wasn't long until I managed to get spaghetti sauce on my chin without realising it. Woops!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:12 am

Miki looked at the snow "Snow, already? C'mon!" she sighed "Jeez, sometimes the snow blindes me for a few minutes." she looked up at Peter "Does it hurt your eyes?"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:13 am

I laughed alittle and skated behind her and wrapped my arms around her locking her arms down against her sides and laughed. "I'll like to see you brack out" I smirked alittle and looked at her and froze alittle when Denver started to freck out. I turned around alittle and saw that he saw a small wolf on the other side of the pond. I glared at the wolf who was watching us and Denver.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next