House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Immortality

+9
midget
Meggie
rae
Meow=^.^=
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
LeFeuDeMort
lilJVBM4evea
Scampi
13 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House of Immortality - Page 21 Empty Re: The House of Immortality

Post  rae Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:12 pm

I wanna hear the original version of "When Christmas Comes To Town"

Were singing it in choir.

Oh yeah... Hold up.

After about a week and two day of endless dreaming, my eyes slowly crept open. It was so bright in the hospital room, that I couldnt even open them. I just lay there, opening and closing my mouth, trying to get the saliva to flow again, and tapping my fingers. Oh, I had horrible dreams. It just depressed me more. But how had I gotten to the hospital? I thought the whole point of putting myself into a coma was going to be laying there and never waking up. Stupid hospitals.

rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:15 pm

No prob. Tony showed it to me
Ah.
One thing Giselle. Jeremy loves with, like, all his heart ok? He doesn't like more or anything and I'm not going to try to steal him from you. I wouldn't mess up a family like that. So there's no need to doubt him. Stop being so protective and just be happy he's yours, ok?
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiny Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:21 pm

How do you get rid of the white background?

Shiny

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:24 pm

You need to click save and then open it in a new tab. Like, I save all my avis to Le Feu De Mort
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiny Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:30 pm

Okay one second. I'm bad with technology stuff lol

Shiny

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:33 pm

S'ok
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiny Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:34 pm

Yes I did it! I am accomplished! Woooo!!! I should sleep now...

Shiny

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:35 pm

I'm gonna stay up. Because I can. Maybe. I dunno...
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiny Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:37 pm

I gotta crash I didn't sleep till 2 yesterday... Bye Mort. Thanks and I'll talk to you tomorrow Very Happy

Shiny

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:38 pm

Yup yup! See ya tomorrow!
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:48 pm

I'm gonna get off I guess... I'm interested to see if Giselle has anything to say and I want to rp Jen... But I need at least 5 hours of sleep. So goodnight Rae. Good (early) morning Wolfie
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:36 pm

): I missed Rae
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:58 pm

Oooooooooooh Britts story has me intrigued!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:10 pm

Dayna- My wings secretly unfolded in my dreams, to try and protect me from any nightmares. It had worked earlier. Not tonight though. This dream was based on my dad... In my room I was playing guitar, what I loved to do... Then dad came in, I dropped the guitar in shock. I fought he had gone. No. He came back to finish what he started. I tried to run, but there was nowhere to go. Max cam in, trying to protect me. Dad glared at him once and he dropped to the ground. Dead. Jeremy came in next and I tried to get him to go away. Dad gave him his killer look as well and thud. Onto the ground, not even a vampire anymore, dead. Properly dead. Drysden jumped in through the window in his wolf form and he pinned Dad to the ground. I thought I was safe, Dad's killer glance got him too. He collapsed and pushed Drysden off him with ease. -By this time I was tossing and turning in my sleep, mumbling quietly- Cloe and Shadow burst in next, no. Not my sister, kill me, but leave Cloe alone, she's engadged, ahe has her whole life ahead of her, leave her alone. Cloe tried to attack him, but before she could even get near she was down on the floor. Shadow was furious, but he followed soon after. Was I the only one not affected by his gaze? He stole Cloe's gun and aimed it at my head. I couldn't move. I didn't want to... Stood in the middle of that room. Bodies of all that I loved and were close to dead on the floor surrounding me. Blood leaked from their invisible cuts, surrounding me. A pool of blood, a pool of death. Surrounding me.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:21 pm

Suzie's awake! And you're really really skinny, go and eat something. Ok, but as soon as Rae and Sue come back, I'm stoppig eating, I don't want to leave Suzie's side anymore, just in case I almost lose her again.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:22 pm

Logan, you need to eat, if you don't eat then you doon't concentrate, and if you can't concentrate...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:30 pm

Then something bad might happen to Suzie and I wouldn't even see it or realise it happened... Ok, I'll go and eat now. *Walks off to the kitchen.* *Rolls eyes.* Idiot, he was so worried about Suzie he forgot to take care of himself -_-
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:34 pm

Yeah, idiotic, but it shows how much he cares about her.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:36 pm

It also shows that he's like a young Vincent XD Anywho I'm gonna get ready now so bye!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:37 pm

Lol! Yeah same... See ya!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:48 pm

I squeaked in surprise when I heard Nick's voice and realised he must've seen me changing. C***! This really wasn't turning out to be my day. Quickly pulling on a new white long shirt with a couple silver flowers on it - I had already put on some jeans - and dumping my dirty clothes in the wash, I took a deep breath and walked over to Nick, tapping his shoulder. "You can look now. And it's fine. I should've told you I was getting changed or something." I was blushing a little, but I tried to ignore it. The next time Nick used my shower, I was not attempting to quickly get changed.

Abby shook her head and gave her Mommy an innocent smile. She wasn't going to bite Mommy this time. Besides, now that Daddy had fed her, she wasn't hungry anymore, so there was no need to bite her.

It didn't take me very long to find a camera I liked, a big black thing that looked like what professional photographers used, with several different settings.

There was a moment of awkward silence in which I took the oppurtunity to finish off my cake and but the bowl in the dishwasher. Then I broke said silence with, "So... Now you've met my dad! I guess you just have to meet mum some time."

"Hmmm..." I thought for a moment but my ideas seemed rather boring, but still, I put them forward. "How about we watch a movie or go for a swim." I suggested.

I walked into my room and instantly picked Cody up and got him out of the room, hoping that whatever ghost was freaking him out would leave him alone. "Sshh, Cody." I whispered as I rocked him. "Everything's ok, I'm here now, nothing's going to get you."

When I woke up, Hayden wasn't there and the first thing my eyes made contact with was the little box. Great, I had to decide today. Sighing, I got up and searched for some clothes to wear. C***! C*** c*** c***! There were only kimonos in my cupboards and I had left my suitcase in the living room and, since I was plannig to sneakily escape the house, I couldn't go and get my normal clothes! I groaned annoyedly and took off my  dirty clothes, slippig into ine of the stupid traditional kimonos - a pale green one with dark green pictures of Leviathan on it - and then grabbed the box, putting it in the kimono's secret pocket. Then I walked over to the window and opened it, attempting to clamber out. "Woah!" I exclaimed before falling flat on my face just outside the house. "Owww! Stupid kimono!" Oh wait! Being outside didn't exactly mean Hayden couldn't hear me! C***!

Vincent grimaced at his daughter's excitement and put her on the good. He heard Tifa say she'd go easy on his little girl and that eased his worry a little bit, but not much.

I nodded an ok and gave Tifa another quick kiss. "Good luck." Then I stepped out of her way so that she could fight with Jessie.

Suzie was moving! I could see her moving! The movements were tiny and simple, but it was still moving! I wanted to pull her close and hug her, but it looked like she was busy trying to move things and hugging her wouldn't help. Plus, I felt too weak to move from my seat - maybe I should've had at least a little nap and some food. Reaching out, I carefully held Sue's wrist and started rubbing soothing circles on it with my thumb. "Thank God you're awake." My voice was hoarse from lack of sleep. "I thought I had lost you."

Once all the blood was gone, I stopped licking Jenna and pulled away, trying not to laugh at her blush. "Oh, ok. And don't worry then, I wont tell Tayna." Hate all vampires, even me? Seriously?! Considering the fact that I'm the one who saved Jenna, wouldn't it be kind of harsh to hate me? "But she'll find out you've been hurt eventually, so come up with a good lie."

I'll do Joe's reply later.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:46 pm

Jessie: she walked to where Blade and Cloud fight.

Tfa: same,but on the other end,far from her.She slid her gloves on and got into her fighting position.

Jessie: she smiled "Good luck!" she giggled and charged full speed at her then started attacxking as tifa defended herself.She pushed her off and..

tifa and jessie: Fighting (I dont know what to type XD)
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:19 am

Teddy- I hate started dozing off but then I saw Dayna tossing and turning so I quickly stood up and went over to her. My hands grabbed her shoulders and shook her. Gently at first then harder when she didn't wake up. "Master! It's just a bad dream! Wake up."

Jenna- I frown a bit and shake my head a bit. "She won't find out. Cause I'm not gonna show her the bite marks or anything. I mean.... I'm not sure if she would hate you... But she might be more cautious of you... So ya. I want my sister to not think you might bite me."
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:47 am

You can tell when I'm bored. I start looking up stuff for FF games I don't play XD
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:18 am

Dayna- Teddy woke me up just before my dad pulled the trigger on the gun, I looked around my room instantly, breathing heavily. Once I was sure it was just Teddy there, I sighed a sigh of relief, and fell back onto my pillow, muttering under my breath. "Just a dream... It was just a dream."
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next