House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Immortality

+9
midget
Meggie
rae
Meow=^.^=
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
LeFeuDeMort
lilJVBM4evea
Scampi
13 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House of Immortality - Page 22 Empty Re: The House of Immortality

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:44 am

Teddy- She seemed panicky so I brought the sat down on the edge of her bed. "Do you wanna talk about it?" I asked hesitantly. Maybe talking about it would help her...
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:47 am

My dog ate my cake mix when while I fed my bunnie! Bad dog!

Dayna- "No, it was just a bad dream." Yeah, the second bad dream I've had... "But thanks for waking me up." I smiled slightly.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:58 am

Hey

Toby: I yawned and wondered out of the room I had been sleeping in. After shutting the door I turned and ran into the kitchen, where I could hear haydie. Once I got close enough I jumped up, and he caught my swinging me up onto his shoulders. I laughed and messed up his hair. "Morning haydie!!!" I frowned a little when I heard a thud. "What was that?" 

Hayden: I shrugged and lifted Toby off my shoulder sitting him down on the side. "I'll go look." I kissed the top of his head. "Be back in a minute." it sounded like it came from outside so I went over to the door and had a look outside. "Yuffie!?" What was she doing on the floor outside? I looked up and saw her bedroom window open. Where was she going? And why did she need to sneak off? I'd ask later. For now I ran over to her and helped her to her feet. "Are you alright?" 
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:06 am

Hiya!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:11 am

Hi
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:22 am

How're you?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:23 am

Alright got sent home from school but I could be worse
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:25 am

Poor you, I felt a little ill today too :/
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:29 am

Sad what's up
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:32 am

Meh. Headache and a cold, just normal ill feeling.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:37 am

Aw hope u feel better soon
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:37 am

You too.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:41 am

Thanks
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:43 am

So... I dunno what to do now lol
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:44 am

Yeah me either
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:44 am

haha
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:46 am

I might add some more onto argument I was writing
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:49 am

Cool cool. I'm just gonna lurk.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:50 am

Cool
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:10 am

Tonks: A bird called from a nearby tree and woke me up. I squeezed my eyes shut, burying my head into Ryans chest. Begging myself to fall back asleep. Being awake meant leaving, and that was the last thing I wanted to do. After what felt like an hour I was still awake. No, no, no. I was comfy, warm, happy. Why couldn't I sleep? But I knew I was awake for good now. Which meant I had to go. If I left now it would make leaving tonight easier. And we needed that to be easier. We couldn't keep doing this. I sat up slowly, and slipped out from under the blanket. Kneeling next to him, I pulled the blanket up so it was covering him better, tucking it under him slightly. He'd be cold now my body heat wasn't there. I nearly used that as an excuse to stay. But I'm sure Ryan could handle it. He would just go inside when he woke up. I kissed his cheek gently. Then stood up, turning my back on him. I jumped into a tree that was close by, trying to be quiet about it, and climbed down. Once on the ground I glanced up at the roof and sighed.  

Sam: I was lent against a tree next to the one wisty had climbed out of. She was so caught up in her thoughts she didn't even notice me there. I'd gotten worried when I went to talk to her last night and she wasn't there. And now I found out she was on the roof. Why would she be sleeping on the roof? "So that's where you were." I kept my voice normal, hiding my relief and confusion.  

Tonks: Sam startled me so bad that I jumped about a foot in the air. "Sam... " C***! "What are you doing here?" I knew I should of gone to my room last night. What have I done? Please say he doesn't know that Ryans on the roof. If he does he's going to freak.  

Sam: I ignored her question. The answer was obvious. "Why were you on the roof?" A better question would be 'Who were you with?' but she would just say I was jumping to conclusions. There was something going on. And I didn't like it.  

Tonks: Okay... I needed an excuse. Come on I'm good at these. "I went up there for some fresh air, and I fell asleep." I shrugged. Hoping he'd think nothing of it.  

Sam: Seriously? She was using that excuse. I knew her well enough to know that wasn't true. "You don't fall asleep randomly. You can't." It normally took her about an hour to fall asleep, and that was when she was trying.  

Tonks: C*** he was right. Okay that approach didn't work. Time to act how I normally would.  "It's none of your business." I turned my back on him and walked off. I didn't want to argue with him. I couldn't be bothered at the minute. But I'd rather him follow me and we fight, then him go onto the roof and see Ryan.  

Sam: I rolled my eyes. When was she going to learn? I grabbed her arm as she walked away and pulled her back. "I'm your brother it is my business."

Tonks: I rolled my eyes and yanked my arm free. Taking deep breaths so I didn't make this worse for myself. I bit my tongue and carried on walking.

Sam: I ran my hand through my hair. "Wisty don't walk off!" and of cause she ignored me. She's such a mardy b**** sometimes. "Wisty get back here now!"    

Tonks: My hands tensed into fists, and my hair turned a deep shade of red. But I kept walking. "Don't loose your temper. Don't loose your temper." I chanted under my breath.

Sam: "Wisteria!!" I swore under my breath and jogged foreword grabbing her arm again yanking her to a stop. "What's going on?"  

Tonks: okay I couldn't help it. I Lost my temper with him. After yanking my arm out of his grasp I turned round and shoved him backwards. "It's none of you damn business! Okay? It's my life I'll do what I want with it!"  

Sam: I stumbled back wards shocked. Once I'd rightened myself I turned and glared at her. "Your my little sister, it is my business!" What didn't she get about that. "Its my job to look after you." it always had been.  

Tonks: I gritted my teeth, my hair turning a brighter shade of red. "For 1 I'm family not a job. An 2 I don't need you to look after me." I was perfectly capable of doing it myself. "I'm not a baby! Why do you have to treat me like one?"

Red: She sure had a funny way of acting like a grown up though. "I'll stop treating you like one when you stop acting like one!"  

midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:15 am

I squeaked in surprise when I heard Nick's voice and realised he must've seen me changing. C***! This really wasn't turning out to be my day. Quickly pulling on a new white long shirt with a couple silver flowers on it - I had already put on some jeans - and dumping my dirty clothes in the wash, I took a deep breath and walked over to Nick, tapping his shoulder. "You can look now. And it's fine. I should've told you I was getting changed or something." I was blushing a little, but I tried to ignore it. The next time Nick used my shower, I was not attempting to quickly get changed.

Abby shook her head and gave her Mommy an innocent smile. She wasn't going to bite Mommy this time. Besides, now that Daddy had fed her, she wasn't hungry anymore, so there was no need to bite her.

It didn't take me very long to find a camera I liked, a big black thing that looked like what professional photographers used, with several different settings.

There was a moment of awkward silence in which I took the oppurtunity to finish off my cake and but the bowl in the dishwasher. Then I broke said silence with, "So... Now you've met my dad! I guess you just have to meet mum some time."

"Hmmm..." I thought for a moment but my ideas seemed rather boring, but still, I put them forward. "How about we watch a movie or go for a swim." I suggested.

I walked into my room and instantly picked Cody up and got him out of the room, hoping that whatever ghost was freaking him out would leave him alone. "Sshh, Cody." I whispered as I rocked him. "Everything's ok, I'm here now, nothing's going to get you."

Suzie was moving! I could see her moving! The movements were tiny and simple, but it was still moving! I wanted to pull her close and hug her, but it looked like she was busy trying to move things and hugging her wouldn't help. Plus, I felt too weak to move from my seat - maybe I should've had at least a little nap and some food. Reaching out, I carefully held Sue's wrist and started rubbing soothing circles on it with my thumb. "Thank God you're awake." My voice was hoarse from lack of sleep. "I thought I had lost you."

I nodded in understanding, though there was still a slight frown on my face. "Ok." She did seem rather down. Well, I was treating her to clothes and food today, so hopefully Lucy would be happier and, if not, I'd take her on a date. Dates made women happier, right?

Vincent watched, more nervous now that he realised that Jessie wasn't even using her demons to fight.

Cloud watching, keeping a close eye on Tifa, making sure she didn't get too hurt.

"So you're gonna wear a scarf 24/7?" I asked half jokingly, half seriously as I walked over to the radio and turned it on for Jenna so that she had something to keep her entertained.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Apart from the fact that I just failed at being sneaky, and ninjas were meant to be sneaky. "This is why I don't wear kimonos, or anything long for that matter!" I brushed the mud off of the kimono, glaring at it as I did so.

((By the way, I fought Toby could make a Wutain friend at some point. He'd need Yuffie to translate though Razz))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:19 am

Hiya wolfie
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:20 am

Hey!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:22 am

Hey Jer, if your hear I mean, Dayna had another night mare. How much do you hate me?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:24 am

A hell of a lot -_- But at least Dayna has Teddy to look after her.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next