House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Immortality

+9
midget
Meggie
rae
Meow=^.^=
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
LeFeuDeMort
lilJVBM4evea
Scampi
13 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House of Immortality - Page 30 Empty Re: The House of Immortality

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:34 am

Teddy- I looked over abruptly as I heard Master hit her head. She'd told me not to call her master but I would still think of her as master. Dad had said that if you ever stopped thinking of them as a master and started thinking of them as a friend or an equal... Well, things got complicated. There had always been stories about sentinels and humans who would fall in love but they were mostly cautionary tales resulting in the human and/or sentinel dying. So I would just keep thinking of her as master. But I saw the other guy was taking care of her. By licking her... Which was odd... And how he had brought a heart into the room as if it was nothing sort of disturbed me. I kept my feelings to myself though and just started cleaning up the new bloodstains while they were fresh.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:36 am

XD Niice

Aqua: she woke up to her alarm and she sat up and ywaned.(now ill mix it with first person and third person lol) I got up,getting out of bed and getting into the shower,before i got in I got out a dress to wear after I got out.Taking a shower in the morning felt good.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  hrs289 Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:41 am

Good evening my friends.
hrs289
hrs289

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:42 am

hai hrsies! :3
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:46 am

Drysden- After about half and hour of running and chasing I headed back to the tree I'd put my clothes on. I shifted back then put them on. From there I jogged into town. It didn't take me long to find a sports shop and I ducked in, buying a skateboard then heading back out. I road around the city, exploring the city on my new board.

Ashley- After a few more minutes I stand up again. Time to interview some witnesses. Poor people. They probably wouldn't have seen anything; they never did. And there would be no trace evidence. Only the marks in the floor. And speaking of which... I turned the the forensics team. "Check to see if you can figure out how they left their calling card. And if there's any trace evidence left behind. Let's catch them this time." They nodded and I headed after Kelly.

Jenna- He left for who knows what and I just smiled and waved. "See ya later, Jer!" I called as he walked off. I leaned back, making sure to brush my hair to cover the bite mark. There. Now if anyone walked by they wouldn't notice. I didn't want people to think I was weak or anything. Maybe seeing the bite marks would make a vampire want to bite me again... Or make them think I like being bit... I shuddered at the thought of being bit by some total stranger I couldn't defend myself from again... So ya, having my hair cover my neck was a good thing.

Zach- Before long the water was boiling so I got the flowers and leaves all prepared. I gathered them up, brought them to the pot and tossed them in. I also tossed a variety of spices in to make it smell and taste good. I sat there, stirring it every so often and watching it cook. I used to have this every morning but this would be my first time drinking it since getting here.

Jasmine- I started crying, putting my head in my hands and letting it out. I didn't even care I was still on the porch and that anyone could see me. I'd messed up my relationship with Tony! I was sure that he would hate me now! He'd yelled at me! That's all we'd done actually... Yell... And now the best thing in my life was gone... Why did I do it?! Why'd I have to crack?! Why'd I have to tell him?! "Please... Please don't hate me..." I whispered to myself as though Tony was sitting there next to me.

Jay- "A movie sounds interesting," I said as I considered it. Then I came up with a funny idea. "What if there was a movie screen by the pool? Then when it got dark you could watch a movie while hanging out in the water!"
(This is actually his response XD)

Tanya- After a while I went to my room, just sitting there for a while. But this wasn't wear I wanted to be right now so I climbed out the window and up to the roof, taking my usual seat by the chimney. I closed my eyes and let the cold breeze blow my hair around. Jeez.... It was sorta cold.. I rubbed my arms, glad I was at least by the smoking chimney. It would help with the cold some. But overall I really didn't mind the cold.

Teddy- I looked over abruptly as I heard Master hit her head. She'd told me not to call her master but I would still think of her as master. Dad had said that if you ever stopped thinking of them as a master and started thinking of them as a friend or an equal... Well, things got complicated. There had always been stories about sentinels and humans who would fall in love but they were mostly cautionary tales resulting in the human and/or sentinel dying. So I would just keep thinking of her as master. But I saw the other guy was taking care of her. By licking her... Which was odd... And how he had brought a heart into the room as if it was nothing sort of disturbed me. I kept my feelings to myself though and just started cleaning up the new bloodstains while they were fresh.

You got it working! Very Happy
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hrs289 Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:47 am

-.- took long enough! Those damn scans didnt do ANYTHING! So I had to go back and rewide the whole damn thing! Anyways. Hi!
hrs289
hrs289

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:47 am

That sucks. But hi! *waves*
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:49 am

Aqua: I got out and dryed off and got my clothes on,I brushed my hair then braded the part that needed to be braded.I Brush my teeth and then I slide on flats,since my boots wouldnt match this white dress with purple flowers.I wonder If zach is awake.Nah,I wont.i'll leave him alone,I left my room,passing his room and going outside feeling the cool breeze
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:54 am

Zach- Once it was done I turned off the fire and got a wooden ladle. I dunked it into the now redish-brown liquid and poured some into two cups. I figured since I had extra I'd give Aqua some too. Once both cups were filled I stood up, going to her room and knocking with my elbow. No one answered. So I just walked down the hall, going outside and taking a sip of mine. It tasted sorta like apple cider but more natural.. When I got outside I saw Aqua, dressed in a beautiful white and purple dress and just stopped to smile a bit before continuing over to her. "Hey Aqua. You want some?" I asked, holding out the glass for her so that if she wanted to take it she could.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hrs289 Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:59 am

*sighs*
hrs289
hrs289

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:01 pm

You know what?! I'm totally done with this crap!! Everyone is saying that Jeremy and Jenna are flirting with each other, and I have not witnessed it myself! I don't think I want to, but I take peoples words for it!

IM JUST DONE! *storms off, angry tears rolling down her cheeks.*
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:02 pm

you ok?

Aqua: she turned and looked at him "Sure,but what is it?" I ask wondering what it was,it did smell good. "Is it like a potion?" she asked curiously
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  hrs289 Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:04 pm

I have to wait for my dad to get home so I can order my Cosplay costume. (CEIL PHANTOMHIVE PEOPLEZ!!!! Very Happy TOTALLY ME!!!) That and I think my BFF is mad at me cause I texted her when she was still in school but I was out. DX I felt so bad!
hrs289
hrs289

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:06 pm

XD niiice
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:07 pm

No! Damnit! I screwed it up! I said I wouldn't screw it up! I can't let a family be screwed over me! *Runs after Giselle* Wait! Jeremy loves you with all his heart! Just look back at what he says! He says you are, and will always be, his only love! He doesn't care about me like that! And he does not flirt with me! So I will not let you throw him away over something you've never seen for yourself!
Psh, I text my friends in class all the time! But they keep their phones in their lockers =\

Zach- I laughed a bit but nodded. "Ya sorta. Mostly like a tea though." I handed it to her, taking another sip of my own. "It'll keep you healthy and stuff. So I try to drink some every morning. Maybe I'll show you how I make potions later," I said with a little smile. "Oh, and uh... By the way..." I blushed a bit and rubbed the back of my neck. "You look really beautiful in the dress."
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:09 pm

Aqua:: I smiled and took a sip "Thank you very much Zach" I looked at the tea-like potion. It tasted very good! "This is very good by the way! I really like it"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  hrs289 Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:11 pm

BUT HER PHONE WASNT ON SCILENT! It rang and she almost got it taken away!!!

lol ok. Fewwww! She says it was ok. Very Happy
hrs289
hrs289

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:13 pm

Zach- "Oh, ya. No problem! For the tea and the compliment... I'm just glad you like it!" I was still blushing a bit. Which just proved how much I failed. Guys weren't supposed to blush! Hence, I was a failure. At life. And girls. I took another sip, trying not to think about all my epic-failness.

Good thing she said it was ok! Very Happy
And that sucks that it wasn't on silent...
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:16 pm

I have mine on vibrate lol ( DONT THINK WRONG!)

Aqua: she took a sip of hers "So,you want to go out again?" I asked
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:21 pm

Zach- "Er, ya sure. I mean, if you have any ideas... I don't really. I mean, we could just go for a walk through the woods but that wouldn't be much of a date would it..." I wasn't really sure a date would be a great idea. I mean, I'd bombed the last one so terribly... Even if she had said it was perfect.... She was probably just lying to make me feel good.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:23 pm

Aqua: "I cant make ALL the dates" she giggled "Just try somthing"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:25 pm

Zach- "Oh, ya. You have a point." I rubbed the back of my neck as I thought. "Er, you wanna go to the movies. There must be something good out, right? And it could be fun!" And since all you do is sit there and watch I couldn't fail all that much! So it might actually be a good idea!
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:27 pm

Aqua: nodded "Alright,sounds good!" smiled "Want to go to the acual movies or the media room?" I asked,they were both good,not sucky..
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:33 pm

Zach- "Um...." I considered it a second. The actual theater could have some cool movies.... But the one here was more private. "How about the media room?" I asked, taking her free hand with a small smile before taking another sip of my drink.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:35 pm

Aqua: Finished hers and looked at him and nodded "Okay! Sounds good" she kissed his cheek softly and walked with him inside,very happy
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next