House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Immortality

+8
hrs289
Britt-21
midget
lilJVBM4evea
Meggie
Wolfsoul
LeFeuDeMort
Scampi
12 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House of Immortality - Page 37 Empty Re: The House of Immortality

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:56 am

Zach- "Whoa. No, freaking, way.. You're really an angel... Sorry about you dying and all..." Had she dies before or after she met me... I dunno. I reached out, wondering what her wings would feel like but pulled my hand back before I touched them, realizing I should probably ask. "Can I..?"
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Meggie Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:57 am

What would you do though scampi
Meggie
Meggie

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:59 am

Abigail frowned a little when Mommy closed her eyes. Now would be the perfect time to find out what Mommy tasted like, but how was she going to bite her without teeth... Wait! Abigail felt two pointy things inside her mouth (fangs), whatever these were, it would do. Tilting her head to the side where one of Giselle's arms held her, she quickly sank the pointy things into Mommy's skin.

"S***!" I exclaimed when I saw Abigail bite Giselle's arm and quickly shuffled Zack into one of my arms whilst scooping up his sister with the other. "Are you ok, Giselle?" I asked worriedly, looking down at the two little holes dripping blood. I had never told Giselle, but Angel's blood was the sweetest blood around, and I had a sweet tooth, but I tried to resist as well as I could, constantly reminding myself why I would never bite this particular angel.

Calvador stood up also and watched Suzie's movements, making sure she was ok. "I'm not leaving you today." He commented. "I'm staying right by your side. However, I would appreciate it if you could summon me so that I can be in my own body and not this.... Half form."

Reply and I'll reply tomorrow, maybe even later, maybe even now! I dunno, but mum's come home and she knows how to figure out when I'm sneaking on so I'm trying to be super careful.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:09 am

I really dunno what I would do, sorry. Hiya Rae! *Waves* Oh damn... OH yeah, Dayna opened the door when Max knocked. Tyler wanted to talk to her, but Dayna walked past both of them and st on the grass, now she's talking to Zach (:

Dayna- I nodded as my soft feathered wings fluttered in the Autumn breeze. "SOmetimes, they just pop out," I explain. "It gets annoying at times, know what I mean"
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:14 am

Can I have my sleepover yet? Nope not yet. Awww D:
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Meggie Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:20 am

Really thought I was dumb his "brothers" 14 the same age as him ? So it's his m8
Meggie
Meggie

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:23 am

You has confused me Meggie!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:24 am

hi peeps (:

Giselle felt something pierce her skin, and she woke up instantly. "Ouch! Mother f*cker!" She put her hand to the two little holes in her arm, and she glared at Jeremy. "What the hell just happened? All I want is a little sleep, and then I just get woken up like it's a joke."

Zack giggled when his sister was a little bit away from him, and he went to go give her a friendly high five, but he missed, and hit her face instead... Whoops.

"Cause that'll look totally normal. A pretty little girl walking around with a massive demon...." Even though she was a little annoyed that he wouldn't even let Logan be himself, she said a spell that would allow him to be a demon and not a weird, freaky demon boy mixture.

YOU CAN BE MY IT GIRL, BABY YOU'RE THE SH*T GIRL

HEHE ^_^

ME GUSTA o_0
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:24 am

Zach- I gently reach out and run my fingers over her wings, still amazed at how wings had just grown out of my old friends back. "Well I think they're amazing..."
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Meggie Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:26 am

His "brother " well he said it was is the same age cos I looked on fb and there the same age but not twins?can that work ??
Meggie
Meggie

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:29 am

Dayna- I smiled and as he stroked my wings, my whole body felt his warm touch.

Scampi, he's my friend, now lets not make things awkward!

Yes, they can be non-identical twins (:

Rae, Dayna just walked past Max, and is talking to another boy, is he just gonna stand at her door?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Meggie Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:33 am

And there last names different
Meggie
Meggie

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:33 am

Could be like with you and your sister...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:34 am

Well, Max?
......... Shut up.
Oh. So sorry. Are you gonna go sulk now that you basically lost both girls that actually liked you? -_-
*glares* I messed up. Kay? Are you happy Mandie? I'll admit it. I screwed up. Hella big time.

rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:35 am

Wolfsoul wrote:Matt: "So, in short, the stake through the heart thing's a lie?" I suddenly felt very sorry for the idiots who tried to take on a vampire, armed with a stake and garlic.

"Yay! English mastiff puppy!" Kiara exclaimed with a giggle!

"Lucy..." I sighed and then answered her quietly. "Not only will a dog that big probably enjoy knocking me over, but it would also knock Kiara over too. Now I know we're getting a puppy, but it wont stay a puppy forever and Kiara could get hurt by it!"

Annabel:
total BS i smirk at him slightly we decided to spread the rumors like that so people would be blind to the truth. and before you ask NO i wont tell you how to kill us

Lucy:
Kiara will be three years older by then, and we'll just have to make sure that the puppy likes you too i smile at him and rest a hand on his shoulder comfortingly and you dont have to worry about me by the way i grab the car keys and walk in front of him

hi Rae!

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:37 am

Max, she still likes you, but she's just catching up with an old friend, you may still have a chance, but I think Matt likes Dayna... He says tht Dayna deserved someone better xD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Meggie Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:37 am

Yea but If you put that with the age? And you know one of them and only one goes to our school unless by bro he
Ment like best mate
Meggie
Meggie

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:38 am

Zach- I pulled my hand back after a few seconds, not wanting to make it weird or anything.. I let my head hand a bit so my hair covered my face. I did that whenever I did something weird or thought something might be awkward. Or, you know, most of the time when I was around girls...

What do you mean about making things awkward?
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:39 am

Abigail started crying when herbrother hit her in the face. That wasn't very nice! She hadn't done anything to deserve being hit.

Oh c*** Giselle was p*** off. And double c***, Abigail was crying! "Sorry beautiful! Turns out Abby's a biter. You can go to sleep now, I'll keep an eye on the twins." I started rocking Abigail back and forth trying to get her to at least be a little quieter.

Calvador watched as Logan collapsed to the floor and sighed. "You also forgot the part about the boy passing out. That just adds to the normality of the situation." He commented, attempting a joke to make Suzie cheer up, even though he knew his attempts were futile. The giant demon picked up Logan and slung him over his shoulder. "So, where do you plan on going, Miss Suzie?" He asked, knowing that sometimes going to a certain place took away the pain and anger - that place was a place Calvador never visited, but he knew it existed.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:42 am

Wolfsoul wrote:Matt: "So, in short, the stake through the heart thing's a lie?" I suddenly felt very sorry for the idiots who tried to take on a vampire, armed with a stake and garlic.

"Yay! English mastiff puppy!" Kiara exclaimed with a giggle!

"Lucy..." I sighed and then answered her quietly. "Not only will a dog that big probably enjoy knocking me over, but it would also knock Kiara over too. Now I know we're getting a puppy, but it wont stay a puppy forever and Kiara could get hurt by it!"

Annabel:
total BS i smirk at him slightly we decided to spread the rumors like that so people would be blind to the truth. and before you ask NO i wont tell you how to kill us

Lucy:
Kiara will be three years older by then, and we'll just have to make sure that the puppy likes you too i smile at him and rest a hand on his shoulder comfortingly and you dont have to worry about me by the way i grab the car keys and walk in front of him

hi Rae!

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:42 am

He might've ment that, probably did actually. Well. Scampi picks on me alot, as you can tell, 3 heartbreaks and a death clearly shows it, and she loves to mess up my life yet she wont let me stay dead... And if I'm with a boy, she usually makes things... Ya kknow, awkward. Its because i love ya!

Dayna- I smiled slightly, then it faded. "What's wrong?" I asked him, a little confused.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Meggie Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:44 am

Wooo,wel he's stopped textin me soo

Does anyone want to rp
Meggie
Meggie

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:50 am

Zach- I smiled a bit and looked up again. "No, it's nothing. Nothing's wrong. I just... It was probably weird for me to do that so... Sorry..." I rubbed the back of my neck, still letting my hair cover my eyes but smiling.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:53 am

Dayna- "It's fine, it wasn't weird... I'm just glad I can talk to someone like you again." I had practically blocked myself from contact from the outside world, I dunno why I did, but then, Max was at my door, and then Tyler wanted to speak to me, and I just didn't want to speak to anyone... Then he was here...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:58 am

Matt: "I wasn't gonna ask how to kill a vampire anyway." I countered with a slight shrug. "I see no point, you guys drink blood just like we need to eat food - to keep you strong." Well, maybe some were real killers, but I wouldn't even dare to go up against those who were.

I sighed and followed Lucy out to the car. She was right, I supposed, however I was still worried about the size this dog would become, and how powerful it could be... Amd if one day it turned agressive, those teeth would... I shook my head, unable to think about the mutt hurting my little princess.

Kiara was confused about why Daddy was worried, so she decided to show him an image of her and a little puppy playing together happily without a care in the world.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next