House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Immortality

+8
hrs289
Britt-21
midget
lilJVBM4evea
Meggie
Wolfsoul
LeFeuDeMort
Scampi
12 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House of Immortality - Page 22 Empty Re: The House of Immortality

Post  midget Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:57 am

Err what was going on. Oh yeah breakfast in bed.

Celia: uh oh. He sounded really tired, maybe this was a bad idea. But it would be rude to just walk away now. So I opened the door and slipped inside his room, closing the door behind me. I walked over to his bed holding the omelette infront of me. "Fancy an omelette?"

Yeah sure um you can start I have no idea what to put
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:01 am

angel:he sat next to her in the chair,as renn layed in the hosptial bed holding her hand

idc! it was cute to put! im not changing it! XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:01 am

"Left hand green!" I said after spinning the dial.

Ok, maybe kissing Nathalie's neck wasn't working. I sighed and tried to put my left hand om green, but I wobbled and fell on top of Nathalie. "Woopsie." I chuckled. "You win Nat."

Matt: "Oh, I'm sorry." Now I felt guilty for thinking bad of her. It wasn't her fault, it was the jerk who captured her's fault. "Have you reported this to the police? They mightbe able to track him down and get the guy arrested."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:02 am

Has she had Noah yet or is she about to
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:03 am

whichever you want :3
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:04 am

I laughed and huggled Toby a bit more before putting him down. "You guys should probably pack some stuff. I'm gonna go get ready." And by that, I meant shower, because I was dirty. Literally! "Come on Goldie, give the guys some privacy and stuff." The chocobo stood up and followed me out of Hayden and Toby's room and into my room.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:09 am

Nathalie- I couldn't stop gigglling, I was right underneath him due to the fact he fell on me, I really didn't care that I won I was just having a great time!

Cloe- "I'm sorry." I whispered, my voice tearfilled and really showing I was sorry.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:13 am

Let's do after

Renn: I cradled Noah to me with one hand. Never in a million year did I think I would be a mum. But I was, at nearly 18. I gave angels hand a squeeze. But couldn't look away from the beautiful baby boy I was holding.

Hayden: "Yeah see you in a bit." Once yuffie had left I got to my feet. "Well I need to take a shower." Camping didn't exactly leave you clean. "So if you make a pile on your bed of the things you want to take on your bed we'll start packing properly once I get out. Okay?" once he nodded I grabbed some clean clothes and went into the bathroom.

Toby: I ran to my draws and pulled a pile of random clothes out and dumped them on my bed. Clothes check. Now for the important stuff. I didn't have many toys but I had my paper and pens. An my little toy cars. They joined the pile. Then I looked around for anythin else I could take with me. This holiday was going to be awesome!

I posted for celia

Last edited by midget on Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:14 am; edited 1 time in total
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:14 am

back! haha

Wolfsoul wrote:Matt: "Oh, I'm sorry." Now I felt guilty for thinking bad of her. It wasn't her fault, it was the jerk who captured her's fault. "Have you reported this to the police? They mightbe able to track him down and get the guy arrested."

Annabel:
theres no point really. hes a doctor and i'm pretty sue hes dead this time i take another drink and look at him across the table and it serves you right. you shouldnt judge people.

Britt-21 wrote:dark: "oh (colorful word lol)!!" he threw a shirt on quickly,just a out shirt and his pants were fine,he helped kat up and took her out of the room and out of the castle,he then helped her into his car,he rushed and got on the other side,drivers side,got in,started the car,and drove off as fast as he could,but,before he did drive he buckled her in.and now,he was speeding to the hosptial.

Kat:
i rest my hand on the bottom of my stomach and move the seatbelt into a more comfortable position with my other hand Dark slow down! it wont help if we crash on the way there!

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:21 am

"You're very giggly now." I commented with a chuckle. "Maybe kissing your neck makes you giggly for the rest of the day or something." Hoping to stop the giggles a little, I gave Nathalie a kiss, lifting myslef off of Nathalie a bit so that I didn't crush her.

I rolled my eyes at the kissing couple and cleared my throat. "I'm still here y'know, so keep the kissy wissy-ness to a minimum, because this looks kind wrong." Seriously? Why was I acting like the older sister telling he younger sister to be sensible?!

I quickly took a shower in my room and started packing the small amount of stuff I had... But then I wanted to take another shower because the water had felt nice so I did. Yay for showers!

Matt: I frowned a little and looked down at the sandwich on my plate, feeling really guilty. "I'm sorry." I apologised again."It wont happen again." Change of subject, I didn't want to be talking about what an idiot I was. "So... When's the kid due?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:26 am

Annabel:
about a month. your not an idiot you just have to learn not to assume stuff i stand up and walk over to the blood fridge, pouring another bag into my cup before i walk back over to the table and slide back into my chair

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:27 am

dark: "its fine dont worry" he slowed down when he got to the hosptial. and got out helping her out

angel:he smiled
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:29 am

Nathalie- After a quick kiss, I settled down a little and gently pulled away putting a finger to his lips. "My little sister is still here you know," I say but then I smile, a kind of sexy smile, I don't quite know what was up with me today, but I seemed, felt different!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:31 am

Dark:
ilean on him slightly and start to walk to the door. when i get to the door i look at Dark wheelchair?

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:32 am

Daemeon- As soon as I realised it was Celia my eyes snapped open. "Celia?!" What was she doing up so early... Wait, what am I doing up so late? "Um,thanks." I say. "But really, you didn't have to," I took the plate from her, I think she knows that omelette was my favourite meal at the minute.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:35 am

Hayden: Once all the dirt was washed away I got out the shower. Dried my self off and got changed into fresh clothes. I went out the bathroom and over to Tobys bed. "Let's see what you have." okay clothes, drawing stuff, toys cars. They were all fine. Then I saw I cube with patterns all over it. I picked it up and it was about the size of my palm. I recognised it but I couldn't figure out from where. "Err Toby. What's this?" I held it out towards him.

Toby: I looked at what haydie was holding and shrugged. "I found it in your bag. I thought it was empty but that was in the bottom." I added the last bit so I wouldn't get into trouble for looking throuh his stuff. But it interested me so I added the cube to my pile. "It's cool though don't you think?"

Renn: I finally looked up from noah and looked over at angel. Smiling. "He's beautiful. And he looks just like you." he was a spitting image of his dad. Except his hair. He had my hair.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:36 am

Celia: I smiled and sat down on the edge of his bed. "It's fine don't worry about it." I honestly didn't mind. Cooking omelettes was easy, and daemeon seemed to like them so why not.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:38 am

Matt: I sighed and nodded. "Are you nervous about being a mom?" I knew I'd be nervous if I was gonna be a dad. Kids seemed pretty tough to handle, especially teenagers. Oh but she was a teenager! Woops, I didn't mean to offend you psychic teen girl!

And my heart skipped a beat. That was a sexy smile, yet another thing that wasn't helping me control my hormones. The only thing that made me roll off of Nathalie at that moment was the look on Taylor's face. "Ok ok." I flopped back onto the floor.

I raised an eyebrow at Nathalie's actions and the weird smile she gave Xavier, but then I just rolled my eyes. "Do you need me to help you play any other games, or do you two want me to leave you alone so that you could do kissy wissy stuff?"

Bag packed, second shower done, all changed. I headed to Hayden's room with my stuff and bursted in. "Ok, are you ready to go?" Then I noticed the weird box and dropped my bag, skipping over. "Ooh! What's this?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:42 am

Annabel:
i'm actually older than i look i smirk at him slightly i raised three kids already so i think i'm ready. its just the rest of my life is complicated

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:45 am

Matt: 3 kids?! Wow... "How old are they now?" And how was she coping with 3 kids, 1 one the way? This kid/woman must be superwoman or something!

Got to go, bye!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:46 am

Toby: "It's haydies special box!" that's what it looked like. I ran over to him and went to take it by he closed his hand round it. I frowned and looked up at him confused.

Hayden: I messed Tobys hair up putting on a smile. "Thats right it my special box. So hands off." I put it into my back pocket. I'd find somewhere safer for it in a bit. But I had no idea how it ended up in my bag so I wasn't letting Toby near it. I still couldn't figure out what it was though, and where I'd seen it.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:47 am

Bye
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:48 am

Ohhh Daemeon! WHat? You don't have a shirt on!!! So? xD

Daemeon- I smiled and tucked into the omelette, finishing it rather quickly. "Nice, very nice!" I complimenting her.

Nathalie- I laughed once more at Xavier and layed back onto the ground.

Aww bye!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:48 am

Hi guys! Welcome to Photo and Kiiwwii
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down