House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Immortality

+7
midget
LeFeuDeMort
rae
Wolfsoul
Scampi
lilJVBM4evea
Britt-21
11 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House of Immortality - Page 12 Empty Re: The House of Immortality

Post  Tony Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:43 pm

Nick: I smile and shrug. "Whatever gets a hug from you." I kiss her forehead.
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:44 pm

Lucy:
i let go of Joe's hand so that he can make sure Kiara doesnt fall. i follow after them closely

haha! you lucky child -_- you can sleep whenever you want

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:53 pm

I nodded and snuggled into Nick a bit more, switching from acting like a caring mother one moment, to a little kid the next - strange strange moods swings. "There's better ways to get a hug though, or maybe even a kiss. Just three tiny words." If Nick didn't get this right, then I'd have to question how smart he was.

I carried Kiara into our room and Lifted her off of my shoulders. During our walk to my room, Kiara's giggling had stopped and now I realised why; she had fallen asleep. Tucking my little sleeping princess into bed, I kissed her forehead a whispered goodnight, then watched Lucy say goodnight to our daughter.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:55 pm

Not exactly, my brain stops me rron sleeping so etimes and so does homework *Shrugs.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:58 pm

Lucy:
i walk over to the now sleeping Kiara and give her a light kiss on her cheek and then walk over to Joe. i take his hand in mine and lead him out the door, shutting it behind us you said you wanted to watch a movie?

meh still -_- this kid had the hiccups like 10 times today i swear to god and i couldnt take my nap because of it... and i swear hes bigger than Vittoria too

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:58 pm

Nick: "I love you." I smile and look down at her, waiting for a response.
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:08 pm

((I think boys tend to be bigger anyway *Shrugs.* I dunno, I've never done research on babies before.))

"It was merely a suggestion, but yes." I answered, tangling our fingers together as we started walking downstairs. "Would you like to watch a movie?" To be honest, I needed to watch a movie. I was still suffering from hearing those awful squeaking noises from when Kiara watched Alvin and the chipmunks last week.

Hearing Nick say those three precious words made me grin like the hesire cat and I kissed his cheek gently. "I love you too, Nick." I replied before pressing my lips to Nick's, trying to keep the kiss soft but long.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:12 pm

ikd but i swear hes hell bent on keeping me awake... and its working lol

Lucy:
i shrug sure, why not i smile as we walk into the livingroom

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:19 pm

Meh, he'll let you get some sleep eventually, he can't stay awake forever... Right? O.o

I grinned as we walked into the living room, amazed that I'd be watchig a movie with a woman for the first time in a while, and the fact that the woman was Lucy made it even better, because it was just like old times before I began to mentally and emotionally break down. Guiding my girlfriend - at least, I was pretty sure she was my girlfriend again - over to the dvd shelf, I said "Pick a movie, any movie." But then I saw Alvin and the chipmunks and shuddered at the memory of their squeaky voices, so I quickly took it off of the shelf and dropped it on the floor. "Except that one."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm

Nick: I kiss her back gently too. I was too tired to kiss more passionately but this was amazing anyways.
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:26 pm

no he cant lol hes just really active today for some reason?

Lucy:
why not? its just some kid movie? its not like its scary i grab the naxt movie in the pile, Splice, and put it in the dvd player. then i walk with Joe over to the couch

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:31 pm

I moved a hand to tangle in Nick's hair, but it suddenly became wet and I pulled back both ny hand and face to look at it. Covered in blood. I raised an eyebrow at Nick but then just shook my head with a sigh. "Perhaps you should take a shower." I suggested, grabbing the washcloth and wiping my hand in it, getting off the worst of the blood. "Heck, if you're too lazy to go back to your room, you can use my shower! Just try and get all the blood off of you before it dries."

"It just irritates me." I answered, sitting down on the couch and pulling Lucy with down me. "I can't stand their high pitched voices." Wrapping an arm around Lucy's shoulders I began to watch the movie she had put on.
((What kind of movie is Splice? I've never heard of it before.))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:34 pm

Nick: I frown, sad that the kiss had to stop and even sadder that I had to move. "Fineee. For you." I smile again and walk into her bathroom. I peel off my blood soaked clothes and get into the shower, starting to wash off the blood.
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:35 pm

omg o.o watch it!! its good! its about biomolecular experimentation!! lol just google it for now thou

Lucy:
i smile and curl up close to him by sitting on my feet well you'll be happy to know that there isnt any chipmunks in this movie

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:50 pm

((I'll look it up when I have the laptop.))

I chuckled a little as I watched Nick enter the bathroom... And then I noticed my ned was still covered in blood. I had forgotten about his blood covered jeans. Shoot! His jeans! I looked at the back of my shirt and groaned annoyedly when I saw the big patch of blood. Great. My shirt was ruined. And the back of my jeans too! Realising there was nothing I could do, I sighed and grabbed some more clothes before starting to get changed.

"Good." Grinning at the way Lucy was snuggling closer to me, I kissed the top of her head before focusing on the tv. Or at least trying to, however my fingers - the ones that belonged to the hand around Lucy's shoulder - had begun absentmindedly sifting through the ends of her hair and seeing it move out of thr coner of my eyes was rather distracting.

((And this is the time I usually wake up! XD))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:53 pm

I g2g. Peace Very Happy
Nick: I take deep breathes, trying to suppress the pain. It would all stop soon. I turn off the water after making sure there was no blood anywhere and I put my pants back on, walking out of the bathroom ruffling my hair to dry it. I look up and see Reyna changing. For a few seconds I just stared but then I turned around, facing the bathroom again. "Oh. Uh. Sorry."
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:55 pm

lmaooo XD nice haha its 2am here -_- i wanna sleep! D:

Lucy:
i smile as he starts to bounce my hair, ever scence Kiara started to play with it i've loved whenever pretty much anyone touched it. then i rest my head on his shoulder and wrap my arms around his waist, wanting to be close in every way possible

bye!!

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:06 pm

"Ohh, you know. Tired. Wanting these children out of me. The usual. It feels like they're fighting each other. They're probably cramped. Maybe..." Giselle stopped talking. She realize that when she's tired, she begins rambling and it never makes sense. "Sorry about yesterday... I know I just kind of ran out, and I spent the night in an empty room, but Jayla... I just don't know what happened to her. Aimee said that she was fine..."

Sorry I poofed earlier. I left the house. And I couldn't get on

but Heyy! (:
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:07 pm

Bye Tony! And try sleeping LilJvm! If it helps, give the kid a lecture about how you need your sleep too.

I squeaked in surprise when I heard Nick's voice and realised he must've seen me changing. C***! This really wasn't turning out to be my day. Quickly pulling on a new white long shirt with a couple silver flowers on it - I had already put on some more jeans - and dumping my dirty clothes in the wash, I took a deep breath and walked over to Nick, tapping his shoulder. "You can look now. And it's fine. I should've told you I was getting cuaged or something." I was blushing a little, but I tried to ignore it. The next time Nick used my shower, I was not attempting to quickly get changed.

There was a glimmer of affection in my eyes as Lucy rested her hair on my shoulder and I rested my own head on top of hers. As I watched the movie, I allowed my mind to wander. I was still extremely confused as to why Lucy loved a murderer, a heartless killer, but regardless, I was going to try and do the best I could to make things work... And try to make her happy.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:10 pm

hi Rae!! Very Happy what do you wanna do about the whole Max and Annabel thing?

Lucy:
i keep watching the movie happily, until the movie started to get weird, then slightly scary. when the scary parts came, i squeesed myself closer to Joe

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:12 pm

i tried talking to him, playing music (many different kinds btw -_-), bouncing and even eating! the damn kid wont let me sleep D:

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:20 pm

((... Fail. Jer! Be nice! But it is a fail though! Don't make me hit you!))

"It's fine." I shrugged, grabbing a glass from the cupboard. "You were upset, I understand. And I don't know what's up with Jayla either, but I'll try and figure out." I frowned and opened up my bag off blood, about to pour it into the glass - being classy today - when my phone rang in my pocket.

Still crying my eyes out, I decided to phone Jer, knowing he had a right to know that he was an uncle... and possibly wasn't one now... No. I couldn't think of that! Cody will live. I dialed Jeremy's phone number and then filled him in on everything as soon as he answered, my voice drowned by tears and shaking. "Jer... P-Please come to the- the hospital." I pleaded once he knew what was happening. "I-I'm scared for him."

I had answered my phone when Bex had called... And dropped my bag of blood all over the floor, terrified at what I was hearing. Already my little nephew's life was endangered, and he was only a day old! I didn't want to lose a family member, especially not one so close to my sister. "Ok, we'll be there. Try to calm down, it'll be ok, trust me." I hung up and then looked at Giselle with slightly wide eyes. "We need to get to the hopsital. Right now." And straight away I made my way to the front door, ignoring the mess on the floor.

When Lucy started getting a little scared, I wrapped both arms around her and held her close, waiting for the scary moments to pass as I kissed her head comfortingly. Once the scary parts did pass, I breathed a sigh of relief and loosened my grip slightly. "Are you ok?" I whispered in Lucy's ear,
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:24 pm

Lucy:
i just nod, watching as the movie ends ya i'm fine, stuff like that just gives me the creeps though

you seriously HAVE to watch it!! its soooooo good!!

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:26 pm

Mmmmmmm...... I dunno.

What if we pretended that the rapist guy like took her away, so Max thought she was dead, and he moved onto Dayna (because that's what I said happened. Max told Dayna that Annabel died.) but really Annabel just like... Got kidnapped. And then she comes back all pregnant and stuff.

Yeahhhhh. I got this! Lawl.

"But Jeremy! What about the mess on the floor?! A pregnant woman can't move that fast you know!!" Great. Fabulous. Awesome. I hasn't no make up on. My hair was a mess. And I did not match what-so-ever. Well, whatever. We were just going to the hospital. I walked - more like waddled - as fast as a nine month pregnant with twins woman could. Which wasn't fast enough apparently, because I couldn't catch up to Jeremy. "Come on! Wait up!"
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:26 pm

I'll think about it.

"Oh." Watching the credits rolled, I released Lucy from my iron grip. "If it creeps you out, why did you put it on?" I asked, brushing a hand across her cheek, trying to soothe any fear that was still left in her system.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next