House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Immortality

+5
Wolfsoul
rae
Tony
hrs289
LeFeuDeMort
9 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House of Immortality - Page 4 Empty Re: The House of Immortality

Post  midget Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:48 am

Hayden: I shook my head. "Not a chance." I wasn't going to do that to Toby. He was only five. It might be funny, but it wouldn't be for Toby.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:48 am

Tell me to get off the laptop at 3pm please! I'll probably forget so I'll need reminding. I has tons of homework to do.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:50 am

okay ill try to remember
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:52 am

I let out a sigh. "Fine... Maybe when he's, like, 12 or something." Walking inside, I headed upstairs and towards my room. "I'll swee you in a minute Haydie!" I said before heading into my room to get changed.

Thanks!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:56 am

Hayden: I nodded an slipped into my room. I grabbed some clothes, then went into the bathroom to change. I came out in jeans and a plain top. I dried my hair a little, and sighed at how much it still stuck out. I smiled at Toby, he looked so peaceful when he was sleeping. I sat on the edge of his bed and shook his shoulder gently.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:01 am

I quickly got changed into some more suitable, but still my usual showy, clothes. TThen I ran into Hayden's room. "Rise and shine Tobster! You've had a long enough nap, now it's time to fun!" Walking over to Toby's bed, I picked him up and gave him a huggle. "Did you sleep well, mini dude?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:06 am

Toby: I rubbed my eyes, and yawned. "yeah." Once I was a bit more awake I hugged yuffie back, resting my head on her shoulder.

Hayden: I smiled, and lent back on my elbows. Yuffie made a great big sister. Even if she didn't think so.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:14 am

"Good good!" I replied, bouncing Toby up and down a little to make him wake up more. "Are you hungry Toby? Wanna get some food?" He hadn't really eaten any lunch, and I wasn't sure whether or not he had eaten breakfast, so food sounded like a good idea, heck, food always sounded like a good idea!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:16 am

i g2g sorry remember you need to be off at 3
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:16 am

Ok, thanks! Bye!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:20 am

3 words. I MISS NICK! No, I wasn't a girl who couldn't survive without her guy, but I haven't seen him in days and I was kind of worried about him... Maybe I should go out into the forest and find him... But what if I'm just overeacting?... I don't know what to do, I just want to see his smile again.

"In which case, lets just play Monopoly." I guessed that since Nat owned it, she was kind of good at it, so she had a chance of winning if I let her.

"Oh, ok." Matt understood that the cat-girl didn't want to talk about it, so he didn't push for an answer. He clambered down the tree and set the girl in the net on the floor before freeing her. "Are you sure you're ok?"

"I've made you a present." I replied, holding the picture out towards Suzie, a small, kind of nervous smile on my face - I really wanted her to like it, then I'd know I had made her happy with my art. "So, what do you think?"

I mentally shrugged off the glare, knowing that it was just hormones and if Giselle wasn't pregnant, she wouldn't mind my light teasing. "Yeah, you've got to have food." I agreed, leaning my head back and looking up at Giselle with a serious face before adding. "But you need fresh air too, so try to get out of your room more often, beautiful."

I smiled a bit and kissed Tifa's cheek in return. "Thanks, you're very nice too." That was a huge understatement and I mentally kicked myself for it, but it was too late to change it now.

"Yeah, and if you get bitten by a werewolf, you'd become all hairy." I shuddered at the though and quickly shook it off, deciding to swim in circles around Hayden out of randomness.

I smiled as we walked back to the mansion and when we got inside, I pulled Jay into a kiss. After a while I pulled away and headed towards the stairs - well, We needed to get changed, regardless of where we slept tonight, and I didn't mind if that meant walking around the mansion in pyjamas, it's not as if anyone here cared.

I was sitting on the couch, watching Disney channel whilst lying down on the couch. I was bored out of my mind, so bored that I was probably going to fall asleep in a minute... But there must be something I could do.

5 and a half months pregnant. Great. I looked fat, I felt fat, I was grumpy most of a time, and I was hungry for mayonnaise, like, 24/7. I was meant to go for a doctors appointment 2 weeks ago to find out the gender of my baby but... I didn't want to go on my own. I guess I'd just have to get used to it - being on my own with a baby. Well, I had Jeremy to help ne, right? Ha! Nope! He had Giselle and the twins to take care of, I had no one to help me.

I smiled a little - for Jessie's sake - and waved to my neice. "Hey Jessie." I said, before looking to Vincent. "Permission to hug your daughter? Or are you afraid I'd hurt her or something?"

Vincent glared but handed Jessie over anyway, folding his arms before deciding to take another sip of his wine.

I held Jessie in my arms and looked down at her with a smile. "Aren't you a cute little girl! You look just like your mother."

"Thirsty." Kiara frown deepened, but her eyes remained glued to the book, trying to keep her mind off of the burning throat that made her wince slightly in pain.

"Good good!" I replied, bouncing Toby up and down a little to make him wake up more. "Are you hungry Toby? Wanna get some food?" He hadn't really eaten any lunch, and I wasn't sure whether or not he had eaten breakfast, so food sounded like a good idea, heck, food always sounded like a good idea!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:33 am

Hmm... She doesn't know Jet's dead yet does she?
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:35 am

Nope! I wasn't gonna let her find out until, like, police came or something. I dunno, I just wanted to make her feel like Jet left the mansion like a wimp and then she never finds out until someone or something tells her XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:37 am

Poor Bex... Its gonna suck for her when she finds out!
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:37 am

Yup! That's the plan ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:43 am

Nice! Blah de da... I think Winter's wedding is today. Then she leaves the mansion. French is boring...
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:45 am

Yeah, french is -_- And Vincent's wedding's near christmas It is??? That's what Lilly said... I think. Oh... And I have no idea when my wedding is. *Sigh.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:51 am

I think only Winter's engaged...
Gtg!
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:52 am

Bye! *Nods a goodbye.* *Sighs.* See ya mort -_-
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:14 am

I'm so sorry Jer! :/ *places a kiss on his lips.* I'll try to come around more. But I can't make any promises.
Someone please tell me where Logan Is?!
Room.
Okay! *runs to Logan's room an when she sees him she rushes right over and gives him a long kiss on the lips.*

Soo, okay. Let's see.

I have my schools football game after school. Then I come back here at like... 5-ish? So yeah, I might come on at 6, but I don't promise that I'll RP. Sorry...
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:19 am

*Smiles slightly.* It's ok, I understand. You and Rae have things to do. Besides, I'm probably just being a clingy idiot. *Eyes widen a little because he wasn't expecting it, then he kisses Suzie back lovingly and pulls away a little.* Woah... That was... A very very nice kiss. *Laughs a little and then kisses Suzie again.* Hey Sue!

I can't believe I missed Rae! Blame my friend for that, she gave me a surprise visit.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:38 am

Toby: "food!!!" I was starving. I hadnt eaten since breakfast. I wriggled out of yuffies arms and grabbed haydies hand and yanked him up the grabbed yuffies in my free hand and began pulling them both downstairs.

Hayden: I chuckled. "anyone would think I'm starving him." well it wasn't my fault he went to sleep right before lunch.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:44 am

I let Toby drag me and Hayden downstairs as I laughed a little at Hayden's comment. "Yeah, people would think you're starving him. They key is to feed kids just before they go to sleep, leave a snack in their room and then feed them when they wake up." I may not want to be a mom, but I did know how to look after kids... Kinda... Well whenever I babyysat Denzel and Marlene they seemed to be happy, Tifa... Not so much.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:52 am

Hayden: "yeah well he wasn't hungry before he went to sleep, and I kinda didn't get chance to make him a snack. Did I?" I glanced at yuffie and stuck my tongue out. This was partly her fault because I'd rushed off to visit her at work.

Toby: I pulled them into the kitchen, then dropped their hands and jumped into a seat. "oh well it doesn't matter as long as I get fed now." an soon would be nice. My belly grumbled.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:57 am

"Yeah Haydie, cook us some food!" I teased, sitting down in the chair next to Toby. Besides, I couldn't cook to save my life, so Hayden would have to cook for me anyway. "And by the way, I didn't force you to come to my office, I just said you could if you wanted to, so not being able to make a snack's entirely your fault."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next