House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Immortality

+5
Wolfsoul
rae
Tony
hrs289
LeFeuDeMort
9 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House of Immortality - Page 3 Empty Re: The House of Immortality

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:09 pm

meh.
They need to talk less on the radio. I want music -_-
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:12 pm

Hayden: I grinned and started kissing down her neck. Also drawing patterns on her back since she was doing it on my chest.

Brb lunch
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:12 pm

angel: "in between 2000 and 3000"

jessie: she looked at joe and her dad,they looked alike "brothers?" she looked at them,they looked cool like that

lilly: she picked up kiara "if i hear you guys fighting,im coming back in here and dragging one of you out...and i dont mean to kick out,i mean to probly yell or beat you up...." she walked out of the room and sat on the couch placing kiara on her lap,and grabbed a book for kiara
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:23 pm

*Yawns and stretches* My friend'll be by in a half our to pick me up. Gtg. See you guys later or something.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:25 pm

Bye mort!

Oh, so Lilly was leaving me in here with Vincent and his daughter?! Great. Just great! Well, I guess I'll just remain silent, then I wouldn't get yelled at or beaten up.

Vincent picked up Jessie and held her close, nodding a yes to her question. "Yes, we're brothers." Vince answered his little girl. "However we're not close."

Kiara decided that instead of reading the book Auty Lilly got her, and started reading her Daddy's spell book, mouthing the words without saying them in case she accidentally casted a spell. Her throat was burning, begging her to drink some blood, but she highly doubted Aunty Lilly had any in her fridge, and she couldn't just go around biting people in Heaven. This made her frown a little as she read, but she couldn't do anything about it so she shook it off.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:28 pm

Bye mort

Renn: My jaw dropped open. I'd thought it had cost a lot. But not that much. "Why'd ya spend that much?" It made no sence to me.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:32 pm

jessie: "uncle joe!" she smiled, "my first uncle i met! thats great!"

lilly: "you ok kiara?" she asked

angel: "its handmade"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:32 pm

A little moan made my throat vibrate under Hayden's lips and I giggled a little, arching my head back so that Haydie could reach my neck better.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:37 pm

i posted wolfy
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:40 pm

I smiled a little - for Jessie's sake - and waved to my neice. "Hey Jessie." I said, before looking to Vincent. "Permission to hug your daughter? Or are you afraid I'd hurt her or something?"

Vincent glared but handed Jessie over anyway, folding his arms before deciding to take another sip of his wine.

I held Jessie in my arms and looked down at her with a smile. "Aren't you a cute little girl! You look just like your mother."

"Thirsty." Kiara frown deepened, but her eyes remained glued to the book, trying to keep her mind off of the burning throat that made her wince slightly in pain.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:42 pm

Renn: I took it off and had a closer look. I loved it but he didn't have to spend so much on me. "It's beautiful."

Hayden: I chuckled a bit. That felt wierd but in a good way. I carried on kissing all the way down to her collerbone. Then made my way back up, stopping when i got to the corner of her mouth. Teasing her a little.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:42 pm

i gtg baii
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:43 pm

Bye Britt
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:47 pm

Bye Britt!

Gah! He was teasing me! I did not deserve to be teased! Well, I'll just have to tease him earlier when things are more... Intimate! "Haydie, teasing comes with consequences." I warned, moving my head a little so that he was kissing me on the lips.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:49 pm

Hayden: I smirked and pulled back. "Oh yeah, like what?" I loved teasing Yuffie, it was fun. But I suppose being teased waasn't as much fun.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:58 pm

"Hmmm..." I pretended to think about it for a moment, a huge smirk on my face. "I wont let you fade with me for a week." Oh yeah, I was evil, but oh well, it would be funny to see Hayden's 'Damn it! I want to fade!' face!... If he had a face like that.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:03 am

Winter- I woke up in my room, stretching when I sat up. Wow.. The wedding was tomorrow... I was actually sorta excited! I got up and took a shower and when I got out I put on the dress, making sure it still fit and everything. Yup! Still looked good!

Jenna- "Now, go out there and talk to your friend or your boyfriend or whatever. Figure this out ASAP! Then tell me all the details!" I said the last part with a smile, hoping it would help encourage her.

Jade- "Ya... See you tomorrow, ok?" I smiled a bit, though it was actually an almost sad smile, then turned and walked to the room next to Sapphire's. Once I got in I closed the door behind my, turned off all the lights so it was nice and dark, and laid down on the bed.

Jasmine- The next morning I woke up and we were still laying in the park, cuddled up together. But that meant the sun was out too... I winced and hissed a bit at the fact it stung but just stayed cuddled up to Tony, not wanting to wake him and enjoying being close to him.

Jay- I laughed a bit at the way she suggested one thing then immediately decided to do another thing. I followed her with a smile, sticking my flute into my back pocket so I wouldn't have to carry it.

Treena- I just kept kissing him back, pulling myself a bit closer to him. We were still in the water! If my lips weren't still pressed against his I probably would have giggled a bit. But I didn't because I was much more interested in staying focussed on the guy in front of me, not my surroundings.

Tanya- I nod and smile a bit. "Ok. Thanks for the help, sis," I say before standing up and going to the door, closing it gently behind me when I got to the hallway. I had no idea where Max was... The two of them had been going somewhere... But where? Oh well.. I knew where I could wait. I just went to his room and took a seat on the bed, waiting for him to get back.

I had extra time Razz
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:04 am

Hayden: I look of shock/horror crossed my face but I quickly wiped it away. "Y'know your not very good at picking consiquences." She hadn't thought that one out very well. I smirked. "Because thats torture for you as well." If I couldn't fade with her, she couldn't fade with me. Obviously.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:14 am

I smiled as we walked back to the mansion and when we got inside, I pulled Jay into a kiss. After a while I pulled away and headed towards the stairs - well, We needed to get changed, regardless of where we slept tonight, and I didn't mind if that meant walking around the mansion in pyjamas, it's not as if anyone here cared.

"Meh, I'll survive." I shrugged. I could probably tolerate a week without fading, especially after seeing that horrified look that flashed across Haydie's face. And besides, good things come to those who wait.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:18 am

Hayden: I shrugged. "Then so can I." I've had twenty years without it, I think I can last a week. Besides after the little scare today it was probably for the best. I loosened my grip on her a little, not really sure what to do now.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:23 am

"We shall see about that." I teased, letting my legs drop to the floor now that Hayden hand loosened his grip. "Now lets go do something else! Like wake Toby up and play games with magic!"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:29 am

Hayden: I nodded. "Okay." I climbed out of the pool. Then reached down and helped Yuffie out, and handing her a towel.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:36 am

"Thanks!" I dried my hair quickly and wrapped it around my torso, covering myself up a little. Then I tied my headband in my hair nice and tight. "Let's go get the mini Haydie!" I exclaimed excitedly, grabbing Hayden's hand and running towards the back door of the mansion.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:40 am

Hayden: I chuckled, and ran after her. "We should probably get dressed before we wake him up." There was no way I was waking Toby up with yuffie in a bikini and me in swimming trunks. He'd probably freak out or something.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:44 am

"Awww! But his face would be hilarious!" I giggled, imagining the 'O.O Waaaahhhh!' that would be Toby's reaction. "Please can we do it? Just this once? Please please please?" I turned around and walked backwards a little so that I could give Haydie a puppy-dog pout.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next