House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Immortality

+5
hrs289
LeFeuDeMort
midget
Wolfsoul
Britt-21
9 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House of Immortality - Page 20 Empty Re: The House of Immortality

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:02 am

*Is watching Psych* *Dancing to the title/credit song* *Just sitting there again, staring out the window*
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:04 am

Hey guys. Anyone know where yuffie is?
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:07 am

hai and no,sorry hay..what did renn say to her mom? i forot
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:10 am

I was drowning in my own tears now, desperately clinging onto the last glimmer of light as I fell into the dark abyss known as depression. I had been heading this way ever since I came back to find her in my brother's arms, but I had been fighting it. Now I was losing. I couldn't escape it. Maybe Isolt could look after Kiara for a couple days? I wouldn't be a very good father for her when I was in this state of mind. I needed to just get away. Heck, what I needed was an empty room with padded walls and a straight jacket so that I didn't hurt myself! Was there such thing as a love rehab? I sure hoped there was because I needed one. And fast.

I thought through it again for a second. Living room, kitchen, kid's bedroom, Tifa's bedroom, my bedroom (which doubled as my office), bathrooms (one in each room) and bar. "Yeah... It is... Unless you'd rather kiss in the bathroom." I tried cracking a joke, but my embarrassment got in the way and it didn't sound very funny, it just sounded stupid.

((Hang on, I'll get her. *Takes a deep breath.* YUFFIE!!! *Peaks out of her room.* What?! *Spots Hayden and rushes out, giving him a huge hug like earlier.* You're back!))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:10 am

Renn: "erm...not really I just... Wanted to see you." I felt really awkward saying this since she was practically still a stranger to me.

midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:14 am

((*chuckles and hugs her back lifting her of the ground for a few seconds then putting her down again* yeah an hopefully I'm not going anytime soon. I think I'm here till I go to sleep so yeah a while))
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:14 am

lilly: fell on her knees,crying. "your so mean to your little sister darkess..."

tifa: she giggled "that would be so uncompertable.." she had to go with bedroom "bedroom it is..i guess"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:20 am

I posted Britt
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:24 am

mom: "well,that was very nice of you"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:26 am

((Yay! *Kisses Hayden tenderly.*))

Yeah, I was deffinately going to leave for a little while and leave Kiara in Isolt's hands. I trusted her with my daughter, I knew she'd take care of my little princess. Wiping the tears from my eyes, I went into my room, grabbed some paper and a pen, and started writing two notes, one to tell Isolt to look after my little girl, and one to apologise to Kiara for being such a terrible father. Once the notes were done, I left them on my bed. Then I walked over to Kiara and kissed her head gently. I left the mansion after that, hands in pockets, head down, not knowing where I was going and not caring either. I just needed a break from life.

My blush refused to leave, but I forced my legs to work. I stood up, and then helped Tifa to her feet before leading her upstairs. My heart was pounding at a stupidly high speed, threatening to burst out and run away from the nerves. I mean, this wasn't just going to be making out like earlier, this was going to be making out on a bed! I was incredibly nervous, because kissing on a bed usually led to... other things, and I wasn't sure I was ready to go that far, nor was I sure that Tifa was.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:26 am

Jay- I shrugged a bit. "If you want to see it, sure. Or I could just make something now if you want me to." If she did then I'd just make her a necklace charm or something. I dunno..

Tanya- I shrugged a bit. "Not really..." I had come up with the last idea! Food. "It's your turn to think of something.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:29 am

Hmmm... Seeing Jay make things was probably going to be even more interesting to me than seeing things he had made. I'd get to actually see what he did, and how he did it. It'd be fascinating, truly fascinating in my eyes. "Ok, make me something." I told Jay with a smile. "You've made me very curious now."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:32 am

Renn: I nodded. "erm...we should go." I glanced up at angel. Waiting for him to take us home.

((*kissed her back, and pulled her closer*)) do you want to skip to when Hayden visits her at work

Matty: I thought. There wasn't that much I wanted to do, other then relax. "well I can't be bothered to do much, so I might go watch a movie. Do you want to watch one with me?"
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:32 am

lilly:"you want me dead..dont you?" 'no i didnt say that. just calm down,at least you saw him' "but he didnt want to see me you dumb a$$!!"

tifa: she blushed and once they got to her or his room (idk lol) she closed the door and locked it incase the kids came,she turned and hugged cloud "are you ok cloud?"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:33 am

((*Smiles under the kiss and wraps her arms around Hayden's neck.* Sure, but I'll be poofing in about 10 minutes because I'll need to sneak on.))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:36 am

((*let's a hand wonder up her back and knot in her hair* okay I'll write it up now))
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:43 am

((*Lets out a tiny moan and kisses Hayden with a bit more passion, her hands twining in his hair.* Okies ^_^

And I'm gonna stop rping Joe because he's temporarily gone. And they're in Tifa's room because Cloud's room is a mess XD))

O.O Tifa just locked the door! Did that mean we were gonna...? 'Stay calm, Cloud, take deep breaths.' I listened to the little voice in my head and took deep breaths like it told me too beforing nodding in answer to Tifa's question. "Y-Yeah, I'm fine." A lie, it was obvious, but I knew that Tifa knew it was only nerves... At least, I thought she knew... My heart beat slowed down, but it was still trying to escape my chest. "I'm fine." I repeated, wrapping my arms around Tifa's waist and kissing the top of her head, trying to relax before we continued what was interrupted earlier.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:45 am

Brb, sneaking on!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:47 am

((*I pulled back and chuckled* was I gone that long?))

Hayden: I saw Toby yawn. Again. So I went over to him and scooped him up, walking back up to our room. "someone needs a nap" he was about to protest but I interrupted him. "you need sleep Toby. An you didn't he much last night." I tucked him in an kissed his forehead. Before putting a spell on him that would hopefully keep the nightmares away. But I couldn't be sure. I went back downstairs made yuffie a cheese sandwich, an got her muffin. I also grabbed to cans of energy drink out of the fridge. I put them all on the counter then texted yuffie.

Tobys asleep so I can come over now. Where should I teleport to.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:48 am

cloud calm down! its ok! she did it so the kids wouldnt bother you 2 again!

tifa: she looked up at him and kissed him softly
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:51 am

Jay- "Ok, lets see.." I looked around and saw a bit of wood so I picked it up and picked up a sorta sharp rock and sat own again, starting to carve the wood into an owl. I figured it was a sign of knowledge or wisdom or whatever so it would do just fine. After a couple minutes it started to take shape. Just a rough form though.

Tanya- I consider it for a second but then shake my head. "Actually. There's something I need to do." Actually, I had to do a few things.. I really needed to talk to Max and my sister and.. I dunno. I needed to fix a few things between me and a few other people.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:52 am

((*Blushes a little but ignores it.* No, it's just that thing you do when you put your hand in my hair. It feels really really nice.))

My phone vibrated and I quickly read the text, doing a little victory dance when I saw what it said. Haydie was coming! It'd be free of boredom and have food and my boyfriend in my office at work! Woohoo! My thumbs glided across the keys as I typed out the details.
WRO Headquarters, office 327b <3

Ok, now brb!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:53 am

posed on other pg and ok
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:58 am

I'm...so...tireddd xP Sleep Sleep Sleep
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:00 am

o.o is that a dubble post from yesterday?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next