House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Immortality

+5
hrs289
LeFeuDeMort
midget
Wolfsoul
Britt-21
9 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House of Immortality - Page 30 Empty Re: The House of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:28 am

tifa: she looked at the door "it didnt bother me though.." she said with a light blush.

lilly: "theres nothing that you can help with...its done.." she rested her head on his chest
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:32 am

Wait, Tifa had liked it? Really?! My cheeks went bright red at the thought. I thought she thought it was too far, I mean, it was an impulsive action, I didn't think. "Tifa, can I come in?"

"Oh..." Vincent wasn't sure what to say to that, so he just held her close. "Are you going to be ok?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:33 am

lilly: "i dont know"

tifa: "yeah"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:40 am

Lilly was really affected by whatever it was that happened. It scared him. Vincent tightened his grip and kissed Lilly's head, rubbing her arm soothingly.

I walked in and closed the door behind me before joining Tifa on the bed, sitting on the edge and looking down at my girlfriend, a blush still on my face. "You... You liked it? You didn't think it was going too far?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:40 am

((Plan commencing! Muwahahaha!!!))

Kiara Valentine woke up in her and daddy's room... but daddy wasn't there. He was meant to be there! He never left her when she was sleeping! She spotted two pieces of paper on her daddy's bed and went over to investigate. One was for her, the other was for Isolt. She read the one meant for her.

Dear Princess Kiara
I'm going to be gone for a couple days, so I'm leaving you in Isolt's hands.
It's hard to explain but I needed to get away from the mansion. I would've taken you too, but I'm not in the right state of mind to take care of you. Like I said, it's hard to explain, but you'll understand when you're older.
I'm sorry for being such a bad dad. I wish I could turn back time and do it all differently and be the dad you deserve. When I come back, I'll make a fresh start and be there for you more.
Please don't think that I'm leaving because I don't love you, because I do. You're the most wonderful daughter a dad could ask you and I love you to pieces, that's why I left, because I care about you enough that I didn't want you to see me like this.
Be good for Isolt, and be a good girl, princess. I'll see you in a couple days time.
Hugs and kisses from daddy.

Kiara was crying her eyes out. Her daddy had left her, and she hadn't seen Isolt in days! There was no way she couldn't go back to mommy either, because Dave would be there and she hated him. She was all alone in a big mansion full of strangers. No. Kiara wasn't going to just sit here and do nothing, she was more mature than that, she needed to find someone to look after her... Lilly! Uncle Vincent and Aunty Lilly could look after her! Kiara packed up her things into her backpack, grabbed Bearey and Gabey Jr., her two toys, and ran out of the mansion with the piece of paper, still crying. Focusing really hard, she tried levitating, failing a little bit at the beginning, and flew up to heaven. Now the place looked familiar. She had been here before! Kiara knew the way to Lilly and Vincent's house. The little vamp-witch ran through the streets with her backpack, tears still streaming down her cheeks as she ran up to her Aunty and Uncle's house and knocked on the floor.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:48 am

lilly: she lifted her head,hearing the knock.she got out of vincents arms and slid down the rail,and landed on her feet she walked over to the door,and opened it,looking down and seeing kiara.she got down to her hight "kiara! what are you doing here?" she was worried,why did she leave her father? she wiped kiaras tears

tifa: she shook her head "its part of life you cant really stop it"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:55 am

Vincent got up when he heard Lilly say that Kiara was there and walked downstairs, standing behind Lilly and looking down at the crying little girl.

"D-Daddy's gone!" Kiara sobbed into her toys, holding the slightly soggy note out to her Aunty. "He left t-this."

True, you couldn't really stop love... But still... No, it doesn't matter, it was an accident anyway, I didn't mean to do it. What mattered was the fact that Tifa was ok with my mistake. I lay down on the bed and kissed Tifa's cheek, holding her hand and tangling our fingers together. I had no words to say because my mind was still busy processing the that that Tifa had liked me hovering over her whilst kissing her.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:59 am

lilly: shen took the note reading it.she was snapping and she put the not on the ground "i want you to stay with uncle vincent.ok?" she kissed kiaras head softly "ill be back" she looked at vincent.

tifa: she smiled a bit and she closedher eyes,relaxing,watching out for the sound of an opening door.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:07 am

Kiara ran over to Uncle Vincent and buried her face as her tears fell.

Vincent placed his clawed hand on Kiara's back comfortingly. He looked down at the note and a glimmer of hurt flashed in his crimson eyes. After all that he had done, Lilly was still going to go after his brother? Well, Vincent could kind of understand why, afterall, Kiara needed her father, so Vince just nodded at Lilly in a silent 'Go and find him.'

I closed my eyes too, but only for a little while. I looked over to Tifa , a small smile tilting the corners of my mouth up. "So... You really liked it?" Yeah, I was really finding it hard to believe. "I mean, you honestly really liked it?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:10 am

Joe's song, perhaps? I know that Lilly isn't ok with it, but in Joe's mind she is ok so *Shrugs.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:11 am

blank

Last edited by Britt-21 on Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:11 am

tifa: she nodded "yes,i did.i honestly did" she smiled

lilly: she nodded and ran to the entrance of the town she changed into darkess and jumped off the edge,the demon spreaded her wings and flew,she started looking for joe "joe?! Joe where are you?!"

wha?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:24 am

My smile grew and I leaned over to give Tifa a soft kiss. "Good... I guess... I didn't mean to do it, but now I'm... uh... kinda glad I did." My cheeks grew hotter and I looked away so that Tifa wouldn't see how red my cheeks were.

Vincent picked up Kiara and carried her to his bathroom so that she wipe the tear tracks off of her face. He grabbed a damp wash cloth and handed it to her.

"T-Thanks." She wiped her face clean and took a couple deep breaths, trying to calm down.

Walking through town, I spotted a familiar alleyway. I was the one where we, her and I, had found Blade, about to be bitten by some Vampires. We had saved him and he became like a son to me... Now he was Vincent's son, yet another thing my brother stole. Heck, I even think Blade hated me now! Vincent had turned him against me and stole then ones I cared about. He, along with her, had left me the broken man I was today. It was probably a bad thing to do, but I decided to sit down in that alleyway and remember the memories of how happy we all were before Vincent, me, Blade and her, my little family outside of my real family. Now, because of Vincent, we could never go back to that, we could never be that little family again. She had stolen my heart, and then my brother tore it into shreds.

((Breakeven, by The Script. I think it suits Joe.))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:30 am

tifa: she giggled and turned his face towards her "its ok to blush in front of me,dont get so nervous"

lilly: she was herself looking through town,wings gone,she silently walked through random allyways,she sighed "where is he?" she then seen him and then hid,she remeberd this ally,she made a flashback for him,to make him happy,as the flashback was keeping him busy she walked over and sat next to him without him knowing.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:40 am

to make him happy= he saved lilly
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:43 am

I nodded an 'Ok' and then kissed Tifa again, this time for a little longer. When I pulled away, I wrapped one arm around her stomach in a hug and pressed a kiss to her neck, trying to be sweet and trying to act like a boyfriend should... Or at least, how I thought they should. "I... love you, Tifa." I whispered in her ear, trying not to let nerves get the better of me like the previous times. It didn't work well, but it was an improvement.

As I remembered the day we found Blade, the day I also saved her - my friend at the time but now so much more -, I closed my eyes and shook my head. If only Vincent wasn't alive, my life would be so much better right now. I still would have grown up to be a killer, I still would have dated Lucy and become a father and then still would have broken up with Lucy but... But then I'd be with Lilly, and we'd have Blade and Kiara and we'd all be happy, not just her and Blade. "Damn you, Vincent." I muttered under my breath, clenching my hands into angry fists. "I've lost my son and my love because of you... Why do you always have to take away my happiness?! I... I hate you..." A tear escaped through my eyelids but I didn't wipe it away. What was the point when I was going to be crying a lot over the next few days?
((He's depressed and emo-ish, it's gonna take a lot to make him happy.))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:46 am

aww i wanna cry now XD

lilly:he hand brushed against his cheek,she wiped his tears away "its ok joe.."

tifa: she closed her eyes and smiled as he kissed her neck
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:50 am

tifa: she smiled and said "i loved you too cloud"

i fixed it
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:01 am

I cry every time I write as Joe. He's the most depressed character I've ever made.

I shuddered at the gentle touch when someone brushed my cheek with their hand... And when I heard the voice of the person, I knew why I had shuddered, why I had liked that simple touch so much. What was she doing here? I told her to leave me alone! Well, I couldn't escape now, she was too close to run away from this time. I just shook my head and let more tears fall. "No it's not. Nothing's ok. I've... I've lost the ones I care about to Vincent. Blade hates me, you can't love me, I can't love Isolt because I love you, and... I can't be a good dad for Kiara, not whilst I'm so broken." A sad smile flashed onto my face. "You don't know how much I want to die right now. I'm only staying alive for Kiara but... I just want to go to Hell so that I can forget all about love. Love does nothing but turn the most powerful men into weak, pathetic beings."

I closed my eyes when I heard those words, taking them in before pulling her into my chest for a big, loving hug. After pressing a kiss to her hair, I paused, debating whether or not I should say my next words. "We'll... Always be... Together. Right?" I hid my face in her hair. Even though Tifa had said it was ok to blush in front of her, those words came out sappier than I expected and made me incredibly embarassed.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:08 am

lilly: "blade does not hate you joe.dont say that.and i still love you,just not like...a whole ton. just the same when i had confessed" she kissed his head softly like if he was a child towards her "kiara is crying because you left.she came to my house.her face full of tears.she doesnt want you gone."

tifa: "yeah,nothing can break us apart..right?" she asked, looking in his eyes
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:18 am

I winced when she kissed my head, a part of me was mad because it was patronizing, but another part of me was mad because it wasn't helping my recovery, each touch and kiss was just making me love her even more. It hurt when Lilly told me Kiara was crying though... "Tell her... Tell her that I'm not going forever, heck, I could never leave her forever, I just need some time alone. I need to try and get out of this depression before it totally consumes me." If it consumed me, I would probably commit suicide, and then I really would be gone forever, and then I'd be leaving Kiara alone and defenseless, my little princess in the big wide world without a helping hand...

"Mm." I answered with a nod, gazing into her chocolate brown eyes and almost getting lost in them. "Right." Another kiss, and this time I made it tender and loving rather than soft and gentle, trying to let Tifa know how much I loved her without using the words that always seemed to vanish into thin air when nerves and failed social skills combined.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:23 am

Listen to Jeremy sing... As much as I hate to say it, he's not bad. Is that I compliment I hear? *Smirks.* -_- Shut up. *Chuckles and goes back to singing.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:24 am

lilly: "just..see her..please,i cant stand to see her like that" she understood him but,kiara needed him now. "i know i might be making you worse but,you have to let all that go! dont keep it bottled up.thats what is slowing you down."

tifa: she closed her eyes kissing him back,but wait,the door!
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:27 am

lol.. ooc lilly(*wipin her tears with britts sleeve* i cant read anymore! your posts are making me sad!) -_- my sleve is wet now
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:31 am

((The kids aren't gonna burst in today, I'm gonna be nice XD))

"Don't keep what bottled up?" I asked confusedly. If she meant my feelings for her, then I had to keep it bottled up. Telling her how I felt about her would only set me up for a bigger downfall, a bigger heartbreak.
((That failed! DX))

I increased the passion a little more, making sure that my brain was aware I was lying on the bed with her and, therefore, I couldn't take it too far otherwise... I wouldn't just be hovering above Tifa.
((Another fail! I'm failing! DX))

((Feel sorry for me, Lilly, I'm stuck the the depressed dude in my head! He makes me cry too much!))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next