House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Immortality

+8
Tony
xXxJēssiēxXx
rae
Scampi
LeFeuDeMort
Wolfsoul
Britt-21
midget
12 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House of Immortality - Page 21 Empty Re: The House of Immortality

Post  Scampi Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:18 am

Daemeon- "I think you'll like it, it's milk chocolate sponge, with a liquidy dark chocolate centre, and last time I checked white chocolate, kind of icing thing, but not icing, if you know what I mean, and it comes with squirty cream." I smirked.

yeah well, I just don't know what I'm doing recently... Bex, I know your in here... *I start looking under the table.*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:20 am

Celia: "wow" I was nearly drooling. Luckily I as actually that would of looked a bit weird.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:21 am

*Tries to hold back a smirk.* Is that because your boyfriend ditched you? Do you? Do you really?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:23 am

Daemeon- "Sound nice?" I ask, kind of sarcastically, not very though.

*Slaps Jeremy* MEANY! MEANY MEANY MEANY! *Pushes Scampi away.* yeah I guess. I guess love's not my kinda thing.

Yup, I know that your in here. *I see her behind the sofa* Because I can see you. *I walk to her.* Hey.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:25 am

Celia: I stuck my tongue out at him.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:26 am

Daemeon- I chuckle, then the desserts arrive. "Tuck in." I say with a smirk, nomming on my own.

Sorry, had to put nomming lol
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:28 am

Celia: I took one bite and thought I'd died and gone to heaven. it was delish. "mmm"
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:29 am

*Rubs cheek.* Why is everyone hurting me today?! *Sighs and calms down a bit.* Look, love's everyone's thing, you just need to be real patient and wait until it finds you. And, y'know, love can sometimes be closer than you think, and you don't realise until you feel like giving up so... Yeah... Be patient and keep your eyes peeled. *Sighs.* Ok, you win. *Stands up.* Hi Ty! How're you?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:31 am

Daemeaon- I laughed and continued eating.

DAYNA DAYNA! You gotta write this!

No scampi, no! *I turned back to Jer.* Yeah well, that's what Cloe said, kinda, but I do give up, I have HAD IT with love. It hates me!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:33 am

Celia: by the time I'd finished I was stuffed. "that was delish"
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:35 am

Deameon- I smiled. "Glad you enjoyed it, I think you have a new favourite dessert, am I right?"
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:37 am

Celia: I nodded. "it was stcky toffee pudding. But this beats it by far"
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:37 am

It doesn't hate you, it just hates the guys you were with. It's waiting until you bump into the one person that it likes. Trust me, I know.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:41 am

Lemme get this straight, love hates Drew, Senri, Y- no, doesn't hate you, and Max? You sure its not me?

Daemeon- I smiled. "I think that was Layla's, no, her favourite is chocolate chessecake."

Sorry guys, I gotta go, see you tommorow morning wolfie!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:42 am

Aww bye
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:46 am

Well, I didn't really mean it like that. What I mean was it didn't like you being with those guys, so it made sure to ruin the relationship. But someday you'll come across a guy that love wants you to be with, then you would have found your soul mate.

Bye Scampi!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:50 am

Do you wanna rp
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:51 am

Yeah, just give me two secs ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:52 am

I mentally kicked myself for answering that question because now things had become really awkward and uncomfortable. Well, it was too late to take it back now, so I would just have to deal with my mistake. When the wedding dress shop came into view, I began grinning like a chesire cat. "Ok, as much as I hate dresses, I think I might enjoy this."

"Sames!" I squealed, running ahead of mum and Suzie to the dress shop. I hated dresses but this wasn't just any dress, it was a special dress.

I rolled my eyes slightly and kissed Giselle back. She always kissed me when she thought I was upset, but I wasn't sad, I was just... Concerned... I mean, my fiancé dreamed about my death and her children's death, how could I not be concerned?! "Don't worry, my angel." I told her when we pulled away for air, placing a hand on her cheek and brushing it with my thumb. "We're not going to die. Me and the twins aren't going to leave you at all."

The one who would give you more happiness? That's a toughy. At first I would have said Lilly, but we've had a lot of ups and downs... And then I would have to deal with Vincent and fighting with him over Lilly would make her more upset. And Isolt could make me happy, I was sure of it, and there isn't anyone to compete with for her affections... But we hardly knew each other. Hense, my confusion. Both girls make me happy in different ways. Maybe I should just pick the easiest to love, which was the beautiful vampire in front of me. Taking Isolt's hand, I kissed the back of it softly. "I choose you." I think. "I think you'll brig me the most happiness." Because there was no way I could win against Vincent and, therefore, I would never be happy if I loved Lilly. Giving Isolt a genuine smile, though it wasn't my usual happy grin yet, I leaned forward and gave the beautiful vampire a quick yet gentle kiss.

Kiara giggled and covered her eyes with her hands, chanting merrily "Daddy and Izzy sitting in a tree, K.I.S.S.I.N.G!"

I hadn't laughed this time when Jet kissed my neck, I was too calm to laugh - yes, me, crazy Bex Wilson, was actually calm for once! And then Jet had whispered 'I love you' in my ear and my smile grew wider. "I love you too, Jet." I told, pulling his hands away from my shoulders so that I could lean back into a hug. "In fact, I love you more than any girl has ever loved a guy before, I'm sure of it." And then, trying to help Jet be brave whilst also getting a hug -and he was probably gonna freak out - I tangled our fingers together and rested  them on my stomach.

Cloud felt knd of awkward when Zack kissed Aqua in front of him and Tifa but decided not to show it. "It's nice to meet you Aqua." He nodded in greeting before subtly taking hold of Tifa's hand. "This is my girlfriend, Tifa." It still felt weird to say girlfriend instead of best friend, but at the same time it felt right.

I was in my room, sitting on the bed, hugging my legs to my chest and crying into my knees. For once I didn't care who heard my sobs, no one here knew me, no one would give a damn about me. Besides, it was better then opening the floodgates of my mind, opening the locked cupboard where I kept my most painful memories; that would just leave me as a broken woman, so broken that I'd be beyond repair. The memories were still there at the edges of my mind, because they dealt with death, just like the event which was making me cry right now, but the cupboard stopped them from intruding further and tearing my heart to shreds. The only problem was the fact that the cupboard was getting full, and one day there'd be so much in there that it would burst open. I was doomed to become broken, and I was dreading the day that I broke.

Suzie hadn't been in her room, so I just left the chocolate on the bed for when she came back. I then grabbed a pencil, rubber, pencil sharpener and my sketchpad abd went outside. Sitting outside on the little bench by the front door, I began drawing everything I saw, sketching it first, but then adding lots of detail.

I headed back to the mansion with Nick and then dragged him upstairs, into my room. "Uhhh... Make yourself at home." I said with a slight chuckle since this wasn't really a 'home', it was just a bedroom. Wandering over to my CD player, I took out my Nickelback CD and replaced it with my new Bon Jovi CD.

Vincent was talking to Reeve on the phone after hearing from Nanaki that Yuffie had been kind of depressed at work when they bumped into each other in town - where Vincent had bought Jessie a moogle toy and Blade a new sword. Vincent frowned as he spoke to the commissioner, realising how bad Yuffie's deppression seemed to be. Perhaps Vincent should visit her sometime this week...

My smile grew as Nathalie kissed me back and I deepened it a tiny bit, moving one hand to tangle in her still-curly hair - meaning that I was putting all my weight on my other arm and if that arm slipped or got knocked or something, I'd fall ontop of Nat... Yeah, that would be real awkward.

Tra da! XD

Last edited by Wolfsoul on Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:55 am

Forgot Reyna, give me a couple more secs.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:58 am

Okay who am I rping with
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:01 am

Ummm... Yuffie? I dunno, anyone who's not hanging out with anyone (apart from Vincent because he's not at the mansion)
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:03 am

Okay um yuffie. I'll rp with Hayden an Toby give us a min to type it up.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:04 am

Lbrb tea I'll rp when gy back
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:04 am

Okies ^_^