House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Immortality

+8
Tony
xXxJēssiēxXx
rae
Scampi
LeFeuDeMort
Wolfsoul
Britt-21
midget
12 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House of Immortality Empty Re: The House of Immortality

Post  midget Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:39 am

*nodded* Toby you can come back now. haydie *runs over to him* *picks him up*
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:39 am

I,know... *her eyes looked into his firey red eyes* No,I would never do that NEw day for vince lilly and the others cuz im too tired to rp a same day XDD long with tifa and cloud
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:49 am

*Smiles slightly, though still recovering from the news.* He's a real cute kid, y'know. So are you going to tell me what's wrong? Good, because... I... Uhhh... *Looks down at his feet, unable to find the courage to speak his feelings.*

Vincent was in the dining room, doing some WRO work on the table.

Cloud woke up and sat up in bed, ruffllng his spikey hair before realisig that would just make the bedhead worse. Glancing at his clock, Cloud was notified that it was 7am, 4 hours before he was scheduled to start his deliveries. He flopped back on his bed again, wondering if yesterday, the day that he finally started dating Tifa, was a dream.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:53 am

Yeah he is yay me cute *clapped* *chuckled*
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:56 am

I...I cant....I'll make her cry again... You dont have to tell me anything if you cant really say it *giggled* its fine

Lilly: she had dropped the kids off,she kissed both their heads and wished them good luck on the tests they had.Once they went inside she walked back home

Tifa: she was putting the glasses away from lastnight,she put them in the counters,and on the shelves carefully making sure she didnt break any
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:02 am

Yo!! Anyone have reposts for me?
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:02 am

Yup, you are Tobster. *Ruffles Toby's hair playfully and lets out a little giggle. *Sighed and nodded in understanding.* *Smiled slightly, glad that Tifa understood but mentally kicking himself.*

Vincent started going through reports of old mission he had been on, both smiling and frowning at the memories.

Cloud decided to take a shower. Once he was done, he cane out of the bathroom, a towel wrapped around his waist, and started to pick out some clothes for the day.
((I'd so laugh if Tifa walked in on Cloud like that XD Her face would be bright red!))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:07 am

*laughed and felt his hair that was stick up everywhere he reached up and messed up haydies hair like his* yay we match now *rolled his eyes* yay thanks for that yuffie
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:07 am

Light took winter downstairs for a snack so...theres ur post XD

Lilly: she seen the jewlry store,she looked at the rings and necklaces with errings at the window,she smiled looking at the nicest ring,she stood streight and continued walking back home

XD I Should do that! Wait what!? No! Brittany! Dont do it!!

Tifa: she dubble checked and she got out from behind the counter and walked upstairs,her footsteps being heard. (like in the movie :3)
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:13 am

*Giggles slightly.* You're welcome. I kinda suits you Smile *Blushes slightly.* Please please don't. Muwahahaha!

I felt like a little kid that was being grounded! I mean, come on, I could get the food myself; I'm not that pregnant! Pouting and folding my arms arcoss my chest - which probably made me look like a little kid too, but oh well - I answered Jet. "Surprise me. As long as it has mayonnaise on it, I don't care."

((I'll post Vincent when Lilly actually makes it home.))

Cloud heard Tifa's footsteps coming up the stairs. She was probably getting Marlene and Denzel up so that they could get ready for school. Cloud smiled at how motherly Tifa was and then started to roughly dry his hair with another small towel.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:16 am

*reached up and flattened his hair* haydie!!

Anyone wanna rp
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:21 am

MWHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! NO!! *blushes and mentally tries to pull herself back* No tifa dont!!! you are talking to your character self....ok! XD

Lilly: she took out her key and unlocked the door,she opened it and walked in "Im home" she smiled warmly

Tifa: she was going to check on the kids after she checked on cloud,she wanted to see if she was up,as always he kept the door shut,she sighed and opened it,enough that she can walk in "Hey cloud are you-" she looked up and seen him with the towl,his bear chest showing,she blushed deeply.She couldnt speak
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:28 am

*Rolls eyes and messes up Hayden's hair again.* Tra da! All better. *Sticks her tongue out playfully at Hayden.* *Grows bright red.*

Vincent smiled when he heard Lilly and called out to her. "Welcome home!"

Cloud froze upon hearing Tifa's voice, unmuffled by a door like it shoukd have been. Why had she opened the door? Why didn't she knock?! Cloud could tell that he was blushing so he waited for the heat in his cheeks to die down before turning to face Tifa... But her blush made him blush again. "Uh... Hey Tifa." He greeted her awkwardly. One hand clamped on the towel around his waist so that it didn't fall down. "What do you want?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:31 am

Tifa: she shook her head as a 'nevermind',still blushing she walked away from the door quickly,she couldnt even speak,thats how much she was blushing,and she went downstairs and sat in one of the booths,her head down on the table.

Lilly: "thanks" she walked over into the dining room "What'cha doing?" she asked,her arms wrapping aorund his neck.from behind
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:33 am

Yay haydies hair is messy again come on I'm being ganged up on by a 5yr old and a girl that is so not fair.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:34 am

Winter- "You don't have to call me snowflake you know..." I sat on a stool and thought for a second. "Are there any cookies here?" I didn't care what sort of cookies they were I just really wanted cookies.

Jenna- "Could you please go? I really want to know, Pat. And don't you know want to know if you're spending time with me or me and another little person?" I asked, frowning slightly. Come on! It was just a test and I could come but I would probably just slow him down! Why wouldn't he just go get it for me? It wasn't all that hard!

Jasmine- "I'm pretty lucky I found this place, huh? Because it means I found you and that I found a safe-haven." Life was ok now. I missed my human life, sure, but I loved my new one too. It had flaws like that I had to kill people but I had a boyfriend. One that would never leave hopefully. Well, he might one day.. I hoped not though.

Jay- I rocked Tara as she started to cry, no doubt wanting food. "What say you and me go get some food? Does that sound good?" I asked the little baby before walking out the door and down the stairs to the kitchen. I set her in a little baby feeding chair thing and pointed a finger at her. "Now you stay right there, got it?" I smiled a bit then got her milk ready. When she saw I was doing so she started giggling. When it was ready and I set it in front of her she immediately started drinking. "Now that's my girl"

Tanya- I watched him make them even though my mind was still wandering. Ok, so he loved me... Even though he had been with better girls. And it kinda of made my heart hurt actually.. Because I was breaking his heart wasn't I? I didn't love him.. At least, I was almost positive I didn't. I couldn't love anyone! Right?

Jet- I laughed a bit at the pout on her face. "I want you to relax, Bexxy! So lay down, relax, and I'll be right back!" I smiled and walked over, kissing her cheek, then walking downstairs were I got out a plate, along with the bottle of mayonnaise. I squirted some of the mayonnaise onto the plate then put some carrots and celery and stuff. Then when it was all ready I took it back up stairs. "Ta da! Your food is served!" I said as I set it down next to her.

Last edited by Winter's Wish on Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:35 am

Light: "there should be in the cookie jar" chuckled
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:41 am

-_- I GTG!!! DAMN!! NOW IM F* PISSED!
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:41 am

Byee
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:45 am

It's completely fair! If I didn't help Toby, he'd have no chance of winning the fight over your hair.

Cloud closed his door and let out a deep breath, wondering what had just happened. He decided to find out for himself and pulled on some navy trousers and his navy sleeveless zip up jumper-shirt (How do you explain his shirt?!) before heading downstairs. He found Tifa in a booth, head down on the table, and sat down across the table from her. "Are you ok?" He asked, concerned for the barmaid.

"Looking through reports about past missions." Vincent answered. "Nothing special." Most of the reports only mentioned two people on the case: Vincent and Yuffie.

Yay! Mayonnaise! "Thanks Jet!" I told my boyfriend, my face lighting up at the food. I began to eat the celery and mayonnaise. To be honest, I hated celery, but for some reason it tasted nice today.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:45 am

Ok bye Britt!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:47 am

Cause he would ~I'd let him win~ *I mouthed so Toby didn't hear*
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:53 am

*Realises what Hayden was mouthing and played along.* Oh yeah, of course Toby would win! Now that I'm thinking about it, I'm probably holding him back by joining in.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:55 am

Winter- "Great!" I got up going to the counter and picking up the cookie jar before returning to my seat and reaching in. First I pulled out a chocolate chip cookie and then a snickerdoodle. Both didn't last long and I must say, were quite delicious.

CRAP! O.O I lost the part that keeps my earring in my ear!!! I managed to get the earring back in but I still can't find the back T^T

And see ya Britt

Jet- "No problem, Bexxy!" I replied as I took a seat on the bed next to her again. "Glad you like it." I rubbed her back a bit as she ate, thinking her back might hurt or something. Plus I just wanted to rub her back.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:57 am

Yay I can win all by myself *messed haydies hair up even more and started laughing* *rolled eyes but smiled a little, least Toby was having fun*
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next