House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Immortality

+8
Tony
xXxJēssiēxXx
rae
Scampi
LeFeuDeMort
Wolfsoul
Britt-21
midget
12 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House of Immortality - Page 30 Empty Re: The House of Immortality

Post  Tony Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:04 pm

Night wolfy Very Happy
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:07 pm

Ok, so I put the puzzle away. I'll reply for Winter in a sec but whole else wants to rp lol
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:16 pm

I do Very Happy
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:19 pm

Winter- I smile a bit at the fact he had pretty much said I was always beautiful. Then he kissed me and I kissed him back.

Okies! Lemme get reposts..
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:19 pm

Sweet, thns =)
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:20 pm

Jasmine- I looked up as I heard Tony's voice and nodded before remembering there was a door in between us. "Come on in," I called to him, going back to my drawing. I was onto shading now. It was actually pretty good for my style which means it was a bit soft on the featured but detailed. I usually didn't shade much but it was making it look better for once!

Tanya- "Max.." I bit my lip, not sure what to say. He obviously didn't want to talk. I wasn't sure if it was the subject or me though... "Sorry." I didn't say it 'til a couple minutes after I had said his name seeing as I couldn't think of anything else to say. I sighed a bit and looked down at the counter. It was weird. I'd never needed to apologize for anything before.. Nor had I wanted to. And now that I was here I was doing it all the time it seemed!
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:24 pm

Tony: I open the door and walk in, sitting down at the foot of her bed. I watche her draw for a few seconds. "What are you working on?"

Max: He chuckles, giving her his fake happy mood. "As I already told you, you have nothing to be sorry for. It's all good." He was smiling but he wasn't happy. He was sad and depressed. He felt like someone shot a hole through him. He puts the dishes he was washing on the drying rack. and turns to face her, the fake smiles still plastered on his face.
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:25 pm

Light: he pulled away and smiled "i love you"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:31 pm

jessie ditched me D:
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:36 pm

bbt
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:37 pm

awuh ok :/ bye brit Very Happy
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:40 pm

Tanya- "Why do you keep saying that?" I asked, looking right into his eyes. "You keep saying that and you're still always sad and stuff. You hide it but not before I catch it," I said, frowning a bit. I wasn't going to let it go because I was sure it was me making him all depressed. If I had to go to make him feel better I would. But I didn't really know what to do at all to make him feel happier so I would keep asking until I figured out.

Jasmine- "I'm working on you!" I realize to some people that might sound weird so I decided to amend my statement. "Drawing you, that is." I showed him the picture, now pretty much done. Just some details on the mouth since I was a bit bad at drawing mouths. Especially guy mouths.

Winter- "I know," I said with a wide smile, "I love you, too."
(Fail post DX)
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:45 pm

Max: He breaks her gaze. He couldn't look in her eyes and lie. "Nothings wrong. I'm serious. I'm not sad." He walks into the living room, trying to end the conversation. He would become even more depressed if she realized it was her fault then she became sad.

Tony: "Nice." He smiles. Actually, he didn't know if it was. He his own face for so long. But that looked like what he thought he may look like.
((Vampires don't show up in mirriors, right?))
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:55 pm

Jasmine- "Thanks," I responded. Once I was finished I put the sketchpad to the side and leaned back on the bed, propping myself up by my arms. "Anyways, hi again!"
(Dunno. Depends on the type of vampire/vampire legend)

Tanya- I looked down and bit my lip when he walked out of the kitchen. After a couple seconds I got up and followed him, grabbing his wrist to stop him from walking. "Why won't you tell me what'a wrong? Please... I- I don't like seeing you like this...
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:57 pm

Crud.. I gotta be goin' soon.. I have maybe, 5 more minutes
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hrs289 Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:58 pm

HEYYY TONYY!!
hrs289
hrs289

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:59 pm

Right when I'm about to leave! GAH!
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:00 pm

Tony: I chuckle. "Hiyah." He smiles at her. She looked a lot better without blood all over her.

Max: He runs his free hand through his hair, trying to release his stress. He gently takes her hand of his wrist. "I'm fine. I always act like this." He noticed he had some extra bite to the last few words. He considered saying sorry but that would just encourage her to say more and he couldn't take much more of this. He plops himself down on the couch and leans against the arm rest.

Ok bright. and HI Very Happy
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:11 pm

Tanya- "Fine. I'll see you around," I say before turning and walking upstairs without looking back. He didn't want to tell me, fine. I wouldn't keep asking. It was probably me anyways so now that I was gone maybe he'd feel happier. Not that I cared. At least, I was trying not to care but it kind of hurt a bit to admit it was me causing all this. But I didn't care. I'd just stay out of his way and he'd be back in his happy little world of dating supermodels and movie stars. Just see if I care Max!

... You're talking to him in your head you know.. Shuddup *Being all doom and gloom in the emo corner*

Jasmine- I laugh a bit too and look around my room, trying to think of something to do. I saw my guitar leaning against the wall but I hadn't practiced since leaving home so I probably sucked. I'd left all my books behind and that was more a one person thing anyways. So ya, I couldn't think of much to do. "You have any ideas? Oh what to do," I explained after realizing he might not know what ideas I was asking about.

Ok, now I should be going.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:11 pm

Ok I'll reply Very Happy Bye Very Happy
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:16 pm

Max: He runs both his hands through his hair taking a deep breathe. He hated himself. Now she was either angry or sad, both of which are bad. He would actually rather her be angry. He walks up the stairs, down the hallway and into his room, falling down on the bed. He had no energy. He hadn't fed for at least a week now. He felt so weak. He layed down, closed his eyes and fell to sleep.

Tony: I think of some things to do. "Hmm...Well, we could watch a movie, go bowling, go swimming, go for a walk..." We had done all those things though.
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:31 pm

once I had boughten the test, which was almost the most uncomfortable purchase of my life - the first had been when my sister begged me to buy her...feminine products. - I walked inside, the bag making a slightly staticy sound. I walked into the Kitchen, and sure enoughshe was still there. I set the bag by her, and put my Han on her waist. I pulled her into a kiss, and when I pulled away I smiled. "Back."

I smiled a bit and walke inside after Sapphira and Taylor. As much as I loved pickin out stuff, and shopping and dresses, I would just let Sapphira run loose, along with Taylor. I'll just sit back and watch.

I sighed, but smiled a bit. And I just couldn't help but pull Jeremy into a hug. Him and the twins weren't going anywhere. Good. I hoped that it would stay just like that. For the rest of our existence. Because, the life I lived right now was perfect. I didn't want anything to change. "I love you Jeremy. More than anything."
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:36 pm

Serendipity-Rae wrote:Why is it, when a boy and a girl break up, everyones all concerned about the girl? What about the guy?

Alyssa left early from school, because she crie for two minutes and she was embarrassed.

Gavin feels genuinely bad about it, but he just doesn't like her anymore. Why is everyone yelling at him and calling him a jerk?

It's not very fair that Alyssa's a drama queen and Gavin just takes it like a man.

Im not sure about the 'more concered about the girl than guy' but it 's just the way it goes, anyway, did Max get Cloe's text? lol
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:44 pm

Wolfsoul wrote:Wah! Not Jacob! Edward! A mutt and a fairy. Good choice in men -_-

I missed this poost wolfie, just lol'd my head off. Jer's right though, real vamp's dont sparkle scamp! I would know. Oh shut up Dayna!!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:47 pm

Scampi1998 wrote:Dayna- I was sat crying in the corner. When Cloe came in, she sat next to me. "I gues love is just, not my thing." I say to her.

Cloe- I wrapped my arm around her and let her cry. "He's probably just busy Dayna, you just havent found the right guy."

Dayna- "Drew wasn't the right guy, Jer wasn't Max isn't."
Cloe- "Senri?"

Dayna- "Senri was amazing, but he took it the wrong idea, a guy was comforting me because I missed him. I guess the right guy has come and gone." I was sobbing by this point.

Cloe- I sighed. "Dayna, it takes time, I didn't get Shadow my first time lucky, I thought that Adaruriku was the right one, but he went off with Sparki remember."

Dayna-I nodded silently.

Cloe- I stand up and take a sneaky picture of Dayna crying. She didn't notice. I then wrote a text to Max;

Look what you've done to my sister, why are you ignoring her, i thought you bloodsuckers could read minds, if you really care about dayna, get that plane ticket from your room and come out here.

I attatched the photo to it then sent it. Hopefully he could see sense now if not well... Life would have to go on.

Cloe you spoiling my plan! Oh well! Oh I wonder who that was *sarcastic* come out come out wherever you ar eBex...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next