House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
Wolfsoul
Ali9910<3
Blood-Vampire
7 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 39 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:41 am

Dirty games? Rose wants to play dirty games? Well... I wasn't expecting that! It's more like Abby to want to play dirty games XD

"Hey," Trent raised his hands in surrender. "If you guys want me out of the apartment while you play these games, I can go. I get that you guys don't get much 'Quality time' because of me and I feel bad about that, so if you want me out of the way, I can do that." Rose had clearly made Trent, who continued eating his pancakes then, feel guilty about spending so much time around us and that caused me to frown. Yeah, a part of me really wanted to have some alone time with Rose, but another part of me didn't want Trent to feel left out. I was kinda caught in a dilemma here! "How about we do this;" I spoke both to Trent and to Rose this time. "Trent can join us for tonight's game night but tomorrow afternoon he has to make himself scarce so that we have some time to ourselves. Is that cool?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:56 am

Well S*** this is not what I wanted. As Zack suggested something, I nodded "That sounds fair, but.." as I watched trent, I then spoke "I didnt mean to make you feel bad. That wasnt my intention." I couldnt help but sigh and eat my eggs in silence fo just a little bit. Maybe I'll look for an apartment for both Zack and I. I really didnt want to feel like we were chained down because we couldnt do things a normal couple would do without being disturbed or having an awkward moment. "Sorry, Trent."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:00 am

Uggghh, I tried to show my friend something I thought was really cool and they just made me feel stupid. Now I have a low mood >.<
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:10 am

what was it?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:15 am

Boxers designed for women. Like mens boxers, but without the extra space in the front that's usually for their lower regions. I thought they were pretty awesome but my friend shot the idea down :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:26 am

I like that idea XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:29 am

Yeah well they were like 'They already exist' and 'What's wrong with wearing mens boxers?' A) I didn't know they already existed, I haven't seen any, and B) There's nothing wrong with wearing men's boxers, I'm just glad that there's some being tailored to fix women better.

And on top of that, leather trousers are f***ing expensive and I can't find an anchor necklace so my Carmilla outfit is falling apart DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:42 am

.-.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:03 am

There be riots in the friendship group!

I vaguely mentioned Orphan Black in a group chat and now my friends are debating the good and bad things about cloning. I caused chaos! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:38 am

I'm supposed to be doing work, but my brain has gone fuzzy and I can't seem to think today >.<
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:28 am

o:
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:59 am

Still haven't done any work, I've just been... Actually, besides watching X Factor, what the heck have I done today? O.o
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:28 pm

I don't know if you've already looked online, but there's some pretty nice (and cheapish) ones on eBay.

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/Anchor-Necklace-Pendant-Blue-White-Stripe-Silver-Nautical-24-Chain-Rockabilly-UK-/121730465904?nav=SEARCH
http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/Silver-Vintage-Nautical-Anchor-Rudder-Boat-Pendant-Costume-Jewellery-Necklace-/270772524120?nav=SEARCH
(You might be able to take the wheel off, maybe idk)
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:45 am

They literally have to be just the anchor. There's not even any rope around the anchor so... Yeah...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:59 am

"No, seriously, it's fine. I get it." Trent said to Rose, shoving more pancakes into his mouth. It looked like he wanted to say something else, though, so I waited for him to finish his mouthful and speak again. "I get that it's tough living together when you guys want to be all coupley and stuff. If you want, I can just go and be roommates with someone else. It might be a little tough this far into the semester, but I could try." But did I want that? I mean, yeah, because I could have more private time with Rose, but also no. College had always been mine and Trent's big dream, you know? When we were younger we always dreamed about going to college together and sharing an apartment that would be just the two of us. I didn't really wanna screw up our dream. Things were just... Kinda complicated now that Rose was here... Ugh, why were these things always so complicated?!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:28 am

Damn it. Thats not what I wanted...or was it? No. He was Zack's best friend. We couldnt just kick him out! "No, you're staying here, Trent." know what, maybe i'll find a apartment for myself so that Zack can come over whenever he wanted to. I wouldnt break these buds up at all. I wouldnt ever want to. "I want you to stay here. It was my choice to come here but doing that meant I had to crash here. I'll find my own place nearby. I dont want to ruin what you guys were doing before I came here. Its not fair to you, Trent. To have you move out into another person's place. I wont allow that."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:08 am

Linz hasn't appeared in almost 2 weeks. I'm starting to get concerned :S
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:17 am

Life happens :/
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:40 am

Yeah, I guess :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:52 pm

I think both Trent and I were a little shocked that Rose had offered to finding her own place, but now that I thought about it, it seemed like the most logical option. "Are you sure? Because I'd be ok wi-" "She's fine, Trent." I interrupted with a smile, "I'll help Rose get her own place and then I'll visit whenever I'm not busy." Trent seemed to think about it for a moment as he chewed on some more of his pancakes. "Alright. That sounds like a good plan." He grinned, shoving the final piece of pancake in his mouth before going to wash his plate. I directed my attention to Rose, then, pressing a kiss to her shoulder. "It's a good thing you've got a job now. You'll be able to afford your own apartment in no time." And if Rose needed any help with the bills, I'd be sure to chip in a little, especially since I'd be there quite a lot of the time.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:48 pm

I'm glad I solved that problem so quickly. Throwing myself out there..It was true though, I just crashed here unexpectedly and had been here ever since. Its about time I got my own place and let these two have the normal life they had before I came along. Feeling Zack's lips on my shoulder, I couldnt help but smile as I looked at him "I've been saving some money and then chipping in with bills so I'm most likely close to getting an apartment." if I have to i'll work overtime and get extra money. Apartments were money suckers and I didnt want to be stuck with having to struggle with bills. "I didnt want Trent to leave because of Us. You guys are best friends, you know?" I put my plate on the coffee table and then straddled his lap, wrapping my arms around his neck and hugging him "I couldnt do that to you guys."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:28 am

May I just rant for a second?

Jesus f***ing Christ! I started up this Carmilla roleplay to have some fun and roleplay with other fans, but the girl who plays Laura isn't including the others! She keeps making Carmilla and Laura leave LaFontaine alone to have a moment and keeps complaining when they don't have a moment! This is not just the Hollstein show! This is the everyone show! Everyone roleplays with everyone! I absolutely love Hollstein, but even I recognize that they can't be together 24/7.

Secondly she's not being very realistic about it all. Like, Carmilla and Laura was supposed to be acting all awkward for a while but she made them get back together, like, one day after the end of Season 2. She also made Laura tell Carmilla that she loves her, even though we know that Laura's incredibly reluctant to say the L word. In a private message rp we're doing (Because she was desperate for some Hollstein), she's made Laura completely abandon her friends to run away with Carmilla, even though there's s*** going down and her friends would probably die and now she's all like "I'm just waiting for Carmilla to propose" and "Maybe we should make Laura into a vampire!" -_- No. Just no.

Also, she keeps misgendering LaF and she just made some girls go off to find Carmilla so that she can return and, yet again, leave LaFontaine behind to have a Hollstein moment -_- And now she's trying to guilt-trip me just because I said that maybe we should wait for the person who plays LaFonataine to come online since we were in the midst of something important.

Ugh, she's taking all of the fun out of it all >.< I honestly feel like quitting already, but I can't because I just invited my friend to join and I can't abandon him to this nightmare -_-
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:34 am

tell her to effing stp
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:35 am

She's in charge of the roleplay, it's kind of hard when she controls everything.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:49 am

:/
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down