House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
Wolfsoul
Ali9910<3
Blood-Vampire
7 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 38 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:36 am

Ohhhh! I must've missed that post ^_^" Sorry! I'll reply in a min!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:00 am

And so the sleepy breakfast routine began. Even though I was tired, my reflexes still managed to kick in just in time to catch the blood bag with ease. I was so thirsty that I debated just sinking my teeth into the bag, but I soon decided upon a less feral approach, pulling out a glass from the cupboard and pouring the blood into it. "Y'know, I find it weird that you're technically half vampire and you don't even drink blood." I commented to Rose, leaning against the counter and taking a sip of blood. "I mean, all the half-vamps I know drink blood - even Trent drinks it occassionally - but you? Not a single drop. How do Dhampir go without drinking blood?" I asked curiously, genuinely intrigued by what almost seemed to be an annomaly in the world of vampire hybrids.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:10 am

Looking over my shoulder, I shrugged "I dont know, I guess the gene of a human dominates some of the vampire. Just so I can eat all the human food I want." I turned fully towards him. I didnt know why I didnt need blood. It was a whole different world that held so much linkage from back in the old days. I really wasnt one to go back into the library to figure out the whole Dhampir and Moroi reproduction system. "If you wanna ask one of the older vampires of the Dhampir and Moroi community go right ahead. But I doubt they'd know. All I know is that when we're bitten, we get a high. For Moroi, I'm not sure if they get that same high." I shrugged once more "If I tried blood, I do bet you i'll spit it out."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:33 am

"I would ask one of the older Dhampir or Moroi, but I don't know any." I responded, shrugging it off as I took another sip of blood. "I was just curious, anyway. But I think it's pretty interesting that, physically, humans are a lot weaker than vampires but genetically - for you, at least - they seem to be a little more dominant than the Vampire genes." Walking over to my girlfriend, I pressed a kiss to her cheek and smiled. "Science works in weird yet wonderful ways, and science revolving around the supernatural is even weirder and more wonderful, don't you think?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:50 am

I couldnt help but smile as his lips pressed onto my cheek "I guess it is wonderful. But who knows." I then wrapped my arms around him in a hug "I would just say that the supernatural side of things are more weird but wonderful at the same time." I still wondered what would happen if I had a kid with Zack. Would it be a vampire or something different since he was half vampire as well? Wait why was I thinking about this? Whatever..Maybe i'll ask him his opinion. "Hey, I have a question. I know its a bit foward but I'm not suggesting anything. But what would happen if we had kids? How would the supernatural part work on them? I mean, I'm half and half, so are you. So..how would that play out?"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:42 am

So Rose was curious about our future kids, huh? I couldn't help but smile at that as my hands settled on her waist, thumbs slipping under her shirt to rub soothing circles into her skin. "It's not forward at all. It's not as if you're saying 'Lets have kids now' - that'd be forward - you're just asking a question." A question that I honestly didn't mind answering, because I had thought about it a little, too. "I think they'd be Dhampir, but really good, big-hearted Dhampir." I answered before further explaining. "Technically they'd be half vampire anyway, because we're both half vampire, and then a quarter human and a quarter angel. But because there's only a small amount of angel in them, I doubt it'd be expressed in visible characteristics like healing powers and stuff, it just might show in their personality so... Yeah. Good Dhampir children."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:36 am

Wow he did more digging then I did. He had to be thinking about it too in order to have such a easy answer to this "Good Dhampir Children? I doubt that because of me. And you know i'm not a good Dhampir." I raised my eyebrow with a grin "I'm a pretty crazy one if you couldnt already tell." I pecked his lips "Just know you need to keep me in check when it comes to those kids because I'm not the best person to look up to." I was only joking but sometimes I could get out of hand and if I had kids I wouldnt want to be a bad mother to them..Just a badass to them.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:30 pm

Well today sucks already. I lost my purse so I'm having to borrow money from Lisa for bus fare and food, she only had a £20 note so I bought something from the shop before to make sure I had change. Which believe me I do. He didn't have any fivers and only had a few pound coins so I now have loads of 20ps. Yay. To add to this joy I look and feel like shit because with everything going on (had to sort my provisional out and change the address, that needs doing so I can sort out a bus pass and a doctor) and I'll need to ring the bus company to see if anyone has turned my purse in (in case I lost it on the bus) and if not I'm gonna have to sort my bank card out (which was in my purse) but because I sorted that out in Lincoln the new one will probably go to my mum and she'd have to send it to me and everything's all fucked up DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:39 pm

Geez, all of those issues from losing your purse? I'm sorry everything's going wrong for you, Scampi :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:53 pm

yikes scampi :/

If it was a hand purse, I can see why you lost it.. Thats why I have the purse that straps across the chest so I dont lose it. >.<
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:45 am

For a moment I was concerned about Rose's views on her parenting abolities, but then I detected a playful tinge to her tone. She was obviously trying to make a joke out of a serious topic so I decided to go along with it, for her sake. "Good point," I replied with a smirk, pressing my girlfriend against the counter and leaning down to whisper semi-seductively in her ear. "You're quite the little trouble-maker, but as long as the kids don't see you 'Misbehaving' everything'll be ok." I think losing my virginity had given me a newfound confidence when it came to seducing Rose, and I was pretty sure my technique head been working. That is, up until Trent left his room and noticed us. "Uhhh... Good morning?" It took all of my will power to surpress my groan as I relunctantly put some space between Rose and I. "Good morning, Trent." I greeted my best friend, though I was sure my chipper tone didn't match my expression. "If I'm, uh, interrupting anything I could, you know, stay in my room a little later." "N no, it's fine." I replied, taking my glass of blood and heading over to the couch. "I was just, um, discussing something with Rose, but I'm done now." "O...k..." Luckily Trent brushed the incident aside and, as I sat down, he went to grab his own breakfast. Geez, cohabitation seemed like such a good idea whn we were both single, but now Rose and I really needed our own place!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:10 am

Yeah it was a hand purse, but I remember putting it into my bag when I got on the bus :/ I've cancelled my card and am having a new one sent out, but it's going to the pub first so my mum is going to have to send it to me, which means it's gonna take even longer :/

I'll see about reply when I get home since I don't have any energy to do anymore college work and taking my mind off of thins could be good Smile

I could have been home like an hour ago but James and I ended up have a little jam session ^_^ It was so fucking cute. After the guitars went away, he played the piano and she sang. One of those songs just happened to be Can't Help Falling In Love and omg it was so cliché but kinda cute XD Why are you so excited about this? O.o Because you always seem happy around him and it's good that you're happy ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:22 am

its ironic because my character's name is James. xD

As he pressed me against the counter, I couldnt help but grin, my eyes closing as he whispered into my ear. The tone of his voice and just how his words slipped from his lips with ease. I was just about to reply with something else into his ear but Trent had broken the moment. It was as if I felt emotion coming off from Zack. He was probably ready to sigh or something along those lines. "Morning Trent." I said as my boyfriend moved from me. Zack and I needed more privacy, just so we could openly talk to eachother, be flirty, seductive and not have to hold back our nightly activities because Trent is home. "Hey, Trent, do you want me to make you anything as i'm cooking up some eggs?" speaking of, I flipped them on the other side to cook.

Ahh..it might have been on the bus then
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:28 am

Yeah that's true XD They're a lot different though XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:31 am

is he not flirty like my James?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:31 am

Actually I don't think they are that different... Looking at his character form they're actually kinda similar wtf o.O
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:32 am

OMG XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:37 am

Yeah main differences include the age difference and the fact that my James is musically gifted XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:01 am

XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:57 am

"No, it's ok. I can cook my own breakfast, but thanks for the offer." I could hear Trent answer, though I wasn't really interested in the conversation. Instead, I flicked on the tv, downing the rest of the blood before placing the glass on the coffee table. Apparently they were showing a full day of The Big Bang Theory reruns. As aspiring physicists, Trent and I quite liked this show and enjoyed the jokes. I don't think Rose understood them all, but she tended to watch it with us anyway. Once Rose had cooked her breakfast, she made her way over it the couch, but instead of sitting beside me, I pulled her onto my lap. "Are you really sure you just want to have a movie day?" I asked, hoping to change her mind because I didn't want to be entirely unproductive today. "Maybe we can do other stuff too like... I don't know, maybe a board game?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:20 am

Nodding, I went back to cooking up my eggs. As soon as they finished I tossed them onto a plate and then grabbed a fork, walking over to the couch which had Zack sitting there. Placing down my plate on the coffee table, I then went to sit Next to Zack, only to have him pull me into his lap "Alright alright." I looked over my shoulder at him "We can do board games too." I smiled softly and turned a bit, leaning in and kissing his cheek "Lets watch two movies then we can play a board game. Maybe some silly card games if you want." I then leaned towards the coffee table, picking up my plate and eating my eggs with my fork. I took a piece and offered Zack the piece. Even if he did just have his cup of blood, I'd still offer.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:49 am

Rose still offered me some of her breakfast, but I just shook my head in a 'Thank you, but no thank you' manner. I tried to think over some of the 'Silly card games' and smirked slightly at an idea that came to mind. "We could play that guessing game where you have a celebrity's name stuck to your forehead and you have to ask questions in order to guess who it is, but the other player can only answer 'Yes' or 'No'. I'm pretty sure I have some sticky notes we could write on, if you're up to it." Silly games weren't usually my thing - I prefered challenging games like Scrabble or Cluedo - but if my girlfriend wanted to do something a little silly, then I'd roll with it. Besides, it could be fun, especially if I gave Rose really obscure celebrities she'd never guess in a million years.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:17 am

Since he didnt want the bite, I took it for myself and ate it. Listening as Zack suggested a game "..You know i'm going to be horrible with that, right? Im bad at guessing and you know that." though it'd be funny because of how clueless I was. "But I guess we can try that, just dont give me some bull**** people because that can get annoying, even if It could be halarious for you guys." it just wasnt fair if they had more fun then I did.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:17 am

Darn, Rose had already figured out my plan! I pouted a little, but then reluctantly gave in. "Ok, we'll just give you celebrities you know, no unknown celebrities. I promise." Tret walked over then with some pancakes and bacon, sitting down on the other side of the couch, but at an angle so that he could speak to us. "I couldn't help overhearing the plurals in your conversation. Does that mean I'm in invited to this game night, too?" He asked casually, though I could see the hopeful look in his eyes. How could I say no to my best friend? "Sure, you can join in. Heck, you can invite Lelly over as well, if you want." If Trent was joining us, she might as well, too, but Trent shook his head at that. "She's working most of the day, so she'll probably miss out." He explained, which made sense because I knew that Kelly was saving up money for christmas stuff and working extra hours for the cash. "Ah, that sucks." I responded, shifting my position a little while trying not to disturb Rose. "Maybe she'll be able to join in next time."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:02 am

"Kelly is always welcome here, and especially to join us for our crazy games." We all lived together -except for Kelly of course- and even if Zack and I were in a relationship, we couldnt do dirty games simply because we didnt want our friend to be left out. "But since she's working today, it'll be us three. Spending time together like we do every day." I teased and laughed softly before taking another piece of the eggs I had "Not that I mind us spending time together." my eyes moved towards Trent "I should probably shut up before I say something wrong." I was bound to say something wrong.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next