House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
Wolfsoul
Ali9910<3
Blood-Vampire
7 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 31 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:40 am

No! No!... No! *Is trying to hold back tears.* No! DX Geez, we saw it coming, but... F***ing hell... I can't... They can't do that! No! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:25 pm

Lawrence is totally fine, just fine man. *clutches Sterling* She's all good and everything is all good and this show is just fab.
Kinda afraid to move...
Dude, emotional support. She's traumatized.
Uh, okay... *pats her back and tries for a weak smile* D-Bear is fine?
Damn right, she's gonna miraculously come back all healed up and rule the Summers because she's a badass warrior.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:15 pm

A lot of Halsey songs sound like the kinda stuff you'd wanna get laid to. I really like Control, personally, but both I Walk The Line and Young God could work as well. *is playing with scampi's hair* How is your hair so soft? I put dry hair shampoo on today. Awesome... We found out yesterday that Scampi really really likes her hair to be played with... Shh... They don't need to know ^_^

Also, I kinda fell asleep last night so sorry about that ^_^ I didn't realise I was that tired. I still wanna rp though, so when I get the chance to, who would britty boo like to rp and I'll bring Kylie Kyle from work, ye? Unless wolfie wants to rp someone else Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:36 pm

Oh my gosh, Linz watched it! I was hoping you decided not to cotinue the show! DX I'm so sorry, Linz! The writers are just plain evil. They can't... Just why? Danny was a great character! DX

I don't wanna rp anyone else, a Kylie Kyle reply would be great. I'll respond to it after college. As for Halsey, my favourite song is Gasoline, but that's not really a 'Lets get laid' song.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:40 pm

Oohh I do love Gasoline, I found it really hard to decide on a favourite but I'm torn between Drive and Ghost. And I mean that I'll probably after college, don't have much time to go on my phone during it ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:50 pm

That's fine, I wouldn't be able to respond until later anyway.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to simultaneously curl up in a corner and cry and get ready for college. *Goes into a corner to cry.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:27 pm

ill rp anyone scampi :3
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:51 pm

My nose is so painful >.< And it's only halfway through the day and I've almost used all of my tissues DX

Last edited by Wolfsoul on Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:58 pm

dang wolfy o.o
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:39 am

I have one more lecture to sit through and then I can go home, but I need to figure out bus times and stuff >.<
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:55 am

*Is lying on the couch, snuggled up under some covers and a pillow while Justin looks after her.* *Sets down a bunch of stuff on the coffee table.* Ok, so you've got some tea, water, Kleenex tissues, lemon drizzle cake and Once Upon A Time is set up on Netflix. Do you need anything else? *Goes to speak.* Unfortunately I can't conjure up a 'Wild Silas' if they're not here, which they aren't :/ *Snaps her mouth shut, then shakes her head.* I'm good, just... Stay here please? *Smiles softly and nods his head in understanding.* I'll be in the armchair. *Grabs a book from the bookshelf, then goes to sit in the armchair.* *Presses play on the laptop, beginng to watch OUAT.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:56 am

aww..get better soon
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:00 am

I'll try. It's more of a mucusy cold than anything, which is lucky in some ways but does result in really sore noses and sleep issues due to phlegm. It's better than thise head colds you had last year and the year before, though, right? *Nods.* The headaches I had with those were horrific >.< Anyway, shh. OUAT time.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:03 am

Kiddy Emma is so adorable! X3 But omg, is that Lancelot? In the past?!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:04 am

the new ep?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:05 am

Yup. New ep.

F***ing hell! Excalibur! A-And the Dark One's dagger they're... What?! Now you're making me curious...

Last edited by Wolfsoul on Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:07 am

wait thats who that guy in the theater was? XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:08 am

I think so??? I'm not sure but I guessed. Anyway, I'm getting into this now so I'll be back once it's over. *Noms on cake and continues watching.*

Spoilers I have to get off my chest:
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:51 am

Ohhhhh s***! I have to wait a whole week to find out what the f*** happened?! *Chuckles and peers up from his book.* You get way too invested in these shows you watch. Shh, you!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:52 am

XD yep
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:54 am

What is this? What even happened?! What- *Starts coughing.* *Frowns.* Take is easy, Wolfie. *Coughs a little more, then stops.* Sorry. I'll try and remain calm.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:34 am

*Walks in with Marcus* When will you accept the fact that you are actually dating this guy? We're not- Don't give me that. Today when you had a break you were sat in the common room with him, he was laid down with his head on your leg and you were playing with his hair! 'Friends' don't do that! *starts humming Friends* Stop singing Ed Sheeran DX Sorry, got distracted Razz Anyway, I should work on replies, but in the mean time... Apart from really ill, how are you Wolfie? Smile Way to avoid a question... Thanks, I've become quite good at it! Since when? Since literally everyone I know keeps asking me and James if we're a thing yet Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:40 am

I'm ok. Congrats on getting a boyfriend-ish. I also have a partner-ish. But considering that it's a character you're 'Dating', you need to really create yourself as a character in order for it to be A) Not technically breaking some sort of unwritten rp code and B) Slightly creepy, no offense. -_- All offense taken! And I have created myself as a character, I'm just... reluctant to throw her into the mansion... For selfish reasons. For reasons that I myself am struggling to understand, so shh.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:57 am

Kyle: My job was quite enjoyable, since I was lucky to be doing something that I loved. I give quite a few lessons out now, since word has spread and people seem to be enjoying my lessons. I had actually had a few girls come in as well to ‘have a session with the cute blonde guy’ which I didn’t quite appreciate… But it still got me some extra money for each lesson I gave. One of the girls actually asked me if I wanted to go out with her a few weeks back and I had to explain that I actually had a girlfriend and was very happy with my relationship. She still comes for lessons, I like the way she seems so passionate about her music. I had no band practice tonight so I headed straight home after closing up early. Walking into my room, I saw Nathalie and Taylor together. I had felt really bad for Taylor recently. She hadn’t been quite the same since she had transformed into a giant dog! She’s been sick a lot lately as well, which also worried me. “Hey, Tay, Nat.” I nodded to her sister, who waved back. “I’m not interrupting anything, am I?”

Thanks ^_^" Neither of us really know what we are, but we don't mind XD We seem to like what we have ^_^" And you're off on another date with him on Saturday. *Shrugs* Kirsten can't come down, I need someone to see Fall Out Boy with! Could you have not gone with Peter? He likes Fall Out Boy much more than James Razz ... SHHH!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:13 am

Awww, cuties :3 *Chuckles.* He's already agreed to go to a Fall Out Boy concert with you? He must think you're special!

I mentally let out a huge sigh of relief when Kyle walked through the door. Finally! Now I could tell him what was going on and he can either yell at me or celebrate with me, hopefully celebrate since we did want this, but he might be mad if he knew how much risk I was putting myself at with this... You know what? Lets not tell him I'd been skipping my medication! Lets just tell him the super happy stuff for now so that I wouldn't get into trouble. "No, you're not interrupting anything at all!" I told my boyfriend, greeting him with a grin as my tail wagged excitedly, kissing him back when he leaned down to give me a 'Honey, I'm home!' kind of kiss. "Actually, I've been waiting for you to get home because I need to tell you and Natty something major. Sit, Kylie Kyle, please." I waited until he did so, then bit my lip. How exactly was I going to explain this? "Well, uhh, I don't think we told you, Natty, but we've been trying for a baby lately because I really really want to be a mom and have fire-breathing inus and..." Oh gosh, Kyle was prone to freaking out, wasn't he? I'm pretty sure he's freaked out before! But it wasn't as if I could keep this a secret for much longer anyway, so... "You guys are probably gonna be called Aunty Natty and Daddy Kyle within the next year." Seeing the shock on Kyle's face as it sunk in, I quickly raised my hands a little and added, "Please don't freak out!"
((Literally imagining Taylor saying "Please don't freak out" in the same way Rapunzel does in Tangled XD))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next