House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
Wolfsoul
Ali9910<3
Blood-Vampire
7 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 13 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:56 am

Fair enough.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:59 am

I'd suggest watching Jacksepticeye playing it
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:13 am

Meh, maybe later.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:34 am

sooooo
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:35 am

Yup...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:37 am

xD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:43 am

I want my mummy! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:03 am

Is this Jack guy Irish? O.o
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:06 am

yep :3 his name is Sean but most people call him Jack
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:11 am

It looks like a funny game XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:12 am

XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:15 am

Damn it, I wanna play this game now XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:16 am

good! Very Happy
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:38 am

But I still know f*** all about Deadpool. Meh, whatever!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:38 am

Razz wanna rp?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:44 am

Maybe later. I think I'mma have a bath once my parents are done with hatever the heck they're doing upstairs.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:21 am

ok
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:34 am

"I wasn't scared." I quickly defended myself, straightening up as much as I could while being supported by Rose. "I mean, I'm part vampire, why would I be afraid of, you know, getting bitten?" That was probably the worst lie I had ever told. My girlfriend probably saw right through that so I just heaved a sigh and surrendered. "Fine, just for tonight you can look after me... We'll have to order takeout, though; I think we left our groceries in the alley." After Rose agreed, we walked home in silence. When we entered the apartment, Trent looked up at us from the couch. His jaw dropped in such a cartoon-ish way that I would've laughed any other day. "C***! What the-?! A-Are you guys ok?!" He asked, getting to his feet and instantly walking over to check out our injuries. "What the heck happened?!"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:29 am

How did I know he was going to pretend to be strong and act like he wasnt scared? I'm pretty sure just about everyone would be afraid of being bitten by a vampire. Especially a Strigoi who could give you a high before they either kill you or turn you. "I'll order take out, so dont worry." with that, we made our way back to the apartment. My body had been tensed as we made our way to the building, looking around for any signs of danger. Luckily for us, there was no one else wanting to even bother us. This walk felt like it was taking years. Man it doesnt even matter at this point. As soon as we arrived at the door, I unlocked the door with my key and pushed it open, watching as Trent's jaw drop "Strigoi thats what happened." I told Trent, walking to the bathroom with Zack still in my hold. Getting to the tub and having him sit down next to it. I turned towards the door frame "Could you get some bandages and stuff ready for me? I'm going to take care of Zack."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:44 am

Trent had followed us as Rose helped me into the bathroom, concern all over his face. As soon as Rose gave him an order, he was quick to follow it. "Ok, yeah, I'll get those banadages." He disappeared, but I called out to him. "No, Trent, don't bother. I'm all healed up, just concussed." I didn't need bandages, I needed a pain killer, something cold to put on my head and a bucket to possibly throw up in, because the nausea wasn't going away. But even though I had called out to Trent, I received no answer, and I resisted the urge to facepalm. "Did you forget I heal quickly, Rose?" I asked rhetorical before quickly adding. "Can we just... Get the blood out of my hair so that I can go and lie down on the couch? A lie down is very much needed right now."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:21 am

"And did you forget I was kicking some ass?" I shot back "I'm the one who needs bandages, not you." how did he not know that I needed my own bandages? My jeans had been ripped and exposed wounds that I had gotten during my time being thrown around and skidding across the floor. Sure I was half vampire but that didnt mean I could heal instantly like Zack could. Looking at Zack in the light now, he looked a bit green. He must have been sick. Asking if we could get the blood out of his hair so he could go and lay down outside on the couch, I nodded and turned on the water, trying to adjust it to where the water wasnt too hot. I began soaking his hair and I soon tossed in some shampoo, starting to wash out the blood and dirt from his hair "I'm glad you're okay, Zack. If she did anything to you I swear.." thats when I trailed off, just continuing to silently wash his hair
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:57 am

Ok, the bandages thing had ticked her off, but how was I meant to know she didn't heal as fast as me?! I guess we were both a bit snappy after coming face to face with danger, but snappy was not what we needed right now so I decided not to respond to her comments. I closed my eyes as Rose started washing my hair, secretly reveling in the feel of her fingers massaging away the blood. As she spoke up again, I looked at my Dhampir girlfriend and smiled softly. "You were really that worried about her biting me, huh?" I asked rhetorically. "I think you've already done enough to that Strigoi. It's dead and it'll never harm us - or anyone, for that matter - again. You were so brave and I'm so proud of you, Rose." Pressing a kiss to Rose's lips, we were quickly interrupted by Trent clearing his throat. "Uhh, I got banadages. And pain killers for the concussion." Oh, so he had actually heard me! Thank goodness! "Do you guys need any help with being patched up or whatever?" "I'm good to go." I answered my friend, wincing as the headache made itself known again. "But Rose could probably use some help, since she wont let me heal her tonight."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:24 am

A smile tugged the corners of my lips as he complimented me and added a kiss in. Before I could reply, Trent had arrived with the bandages and the pain killers that Zack had asked for. Hey, at least Trent heard him and I didnt have to do it. Zack spoke for me after Trent had asked if we needed help. Adding on to Zack's words, I said "I wont let him heal me at all. I'll let my body heal at its own pace." even if Zack had gotten better I still wouldnt let him even dare heal me. Then again he'll probably do it in my sleep just so I really couldnt scold him till after I woke up and went to the bathroom to realize he healed the wounds. "I'm almost done, Zack." Leaning down I pecked his lips softly before focusing on washing his hair out, the blood had soon stopped coming out, meaning it was clean. Washing out the rest of the soap, I shut off the water and got to my feet, making my way to the closet and pulling out the towl and returning to my boyfriend. Taking the towl and drying off his hair
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:07 am

O.O I have witnessed too much blood tonight. Decapitation! Brains spilling onto te floor! Using dead people's ribs as weapons! Geez, Marvel really outdid themselves with this show! Yeah, they really did DX I thought Daredevil would be a laid-back show to watch! Me too, but this is better >X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:28 am

Things were starting to die down again. Luna had been saved a week ago and now everything was ok... Well, kind of... Luna was really shaken up and had reverted back to not letting anyone near her. Not even Sunny was allowed close, and she loved dogs! Then again, I don't blame her for it, having seen the amount of scars and bruises the scientists gave her, and how skinny she had become. Hopefully she'd go back to normal, soon. Jack and Alex were trying their best to get through to her.

As for my life, well, I hadn't turned into a dog since. I still don't get how it happened, but apparently it had really freaked Kyle out. It probably wouldn't have freaked him out as much as my next little surprise would! I'd been holding it off for about, 3 weeks now, and I couldn't hide it for much longer!

After throwing up for the, like, 100th time this week, I crawled out of the bathroom. I hadn't been taken my medication since the successful rescue mission (Not that my boyfriend knew, he just thought I was a normal kind of sick) and I felt too weak to walk - the sleeping dog in the corner of the room would be no use to me, either - so I decided to just sit on the floor, leaning against the bedside table, and texted the one person I liked to bug when Kyle wasn't around:

Natty, I need help Sad

Not only did I need help getting up without collapsing or passing out, but I also needed to talk to her, as well as Kylie-Kyle. The latter would be home from work soon, so I figured that, if Nathalie came into our room, I could kill two birds with one stone, and not have to repeat myself! I just hoped the talk went well...

((Kylor kid plan))

Even though we were married, date nights were still a thing for Sammi and I. Not much had actually changed for us and these were one of those permanent things. We had gone to the water park today, since it was so f***ing hot, and I was looking forward to trying out all the slides and the special 'Rapids' area which made strong waves. First, though, we had to get changed. If only I was allowed to change in the same room as my wife. In the same cubicle. Anyway, apparently I was the first out so I waited patiently for Sammi to get her *ss into gear, leaning against the wall nearby. Once she appeared, I didn't even try to hide the fact that I was checking her out, looking her up and down wit a smirk plastered on my face before giving her a wolf whistle. "Damn, babe, you look hot!" I complimented her, walking over. "Then again, you always look hot but in this bikini you're, like, crazy hot." My hands settled on her hips, fingers splayed out against her bare skin and enjoying every minute of it. I knew there were innocent kids around, but I didn't care right now. I was in my own little 'Jason and Sammi only' bubble, and no kids were going to ruin that!

We were back in the mansion now and I was a little homesick. Then again, I felt homesick in Arendelle, too, so I guess I had two homes now. Anyway, Between spending time with my friends and spending time with Elsa, I had finished making another dress. I had many more dresses left to make, but during the night I'd been struck by an idea that was 1000 times better than the others and had to scribble it down before I fell asleep.

The next morning I decided to pitch my idea to my sister, since it required her assistance: Quietly, I snuck into her room while she slept. I kind of expected Justin to be there - he slept next to Elsa most nights now - but the only company Elsa had was Jotunn, curled up on the end of the bed. That was confusing. Well, it was up unt I found a note on the bedside table, saying that Justin had to run an errand, that he'd be back in a couple of hours and that he loved Elsa. Awww, sweet! And also perfect, because it meant I could discuss my new dress idea in private.

"Elsa." I whispered, clambering onto the bed beside her. No response. I prodded her side. "Come on, sleepyhead. Wakey wakey! We've got to talk!" Ok, now that time she made mumbling noise, but it didn't seem like enough to wake her. I huffed, then pouted as I tried to think of a new strategy. A lightbulb lit up in my mind and a mischievous smile crossed me face as I counted backwards in my head - '3, 2, 1!' - and unleashed a tickle attack on the sleeping Queen! "Wake up! The tickle troll has come to tickle you!" Having a moment of fun before I turned serious, I let out a laugh, enjoying this method of waking Elsa up a lot! It kinda reminded me of when we were little, you know? Elsa used to pretend to be a tickle troll and I had missed that. Now I was glad to have the opportunity to bring the tickle monster back.

((Dress collaboration mini-plan))

Ok, so maybe I was using loopholes to lie to Elsa. I mean, I did kind of have to run an errand so I wasn't really lying much, but that wasn't the whe story. She'd learn about the whole story soon, but for now it had to remain a secret. Hopefully this secret would work out well.

After leaving Elsa with a note this morning and a light kiss on her forehead, I had headed back to my apartmet to change into something nicer; a freshly ironed white shirt, black pants, shiny black shoes. Everything had to be perfect. Not a single hair could be out of place, otherwise they'd pick up on it straight away. I needed to dress to impress and, after an hour - of which 15 minutes of it was spent on my hair alone - I felt like I had done exactly that. Or, at least, I hoped I had.

As I walked through central Heaven, my heartbeat sped up and my breath quickened. I was actually really nervous about this, I mean, it was a huge thing to do! I didn't even know if they- I mean, I know they liked me, but this was an entirely different matter. This was, like, them deciding if I was worthy, and I still questioned that myself! But I couldn't think that way today. Today was about proving I was worthy, of saying what a great guy I was, even though I lacked particular requirements. If I showed doubt in myself today, they'd pick up on it and reject me then and there, and I wouldn't be able to live with that.

There were so many thoughts circling in my mind. What could go wrong, what could go right. What my plan B was - at the moment, I had no idea - and what the next step would be if plan A worked out. All of this, plus the thoughts of others around me made it very hard to focus on my surroundings, so it came as a surprise when I suddenly appeared at my destination. I hesitated. My heart skipped a beat. I could feel my palms growing sweaty, so I quickly wiped them on my trousers. Everything depended on this moment and it terrified me, but I couldn't go back. I wanted this, more than anything, and I wasn't going to let cowardice get in my way for once. With that in mind, I took a deep breath and knocked on the door of the late King Agdar and Queen Idun's Heaven home, about to ask permission for their daughter's hand in marriage.

((Future Justelsa engagement plan))

So lately life had been pretty boring. And lonely, I mean, it was my fault for not really socializing but I just... I was stuck in a rut, you know? I wanted to be in a relationship and share my life with someone, but I was tired of being heartbroken and I didn't want it to happen again. Ever. It's times like these that I wished that, by some weird twost, I could be a Carpathian's lifemate; at least with Carpathians you knew that they'd never leave you if you're their lifemate. But things didn't work that way. Females were meant to be with male Carpathians in order to save their souls or whatever, and I wasn't a carpathian. I was just... Someone that women didn't want to stay with, no matter what I did to try and keep their affections.

My train of thought kept spiralling and I sighed to myself, wondering what happened to the cheery, upbeat Jeremy that used to exist. Oh, yeah, I know what happened. Heartbreak happened! But sitting around and moping wasn't going to fix things. Maybe I could take a leaf out of Abby's book - drown my sorrows in alcohol. With that in mind, I headed into the kitchen and grabbed a beer, quickly leaving as I noticed my daughter in here with her fiancée. Not only did I not want to disturb them, but I wasn't in the mood for seeing two people happily in love right now. Because of that reason, I decided to take my beer outside where there weren't many people, just a few sunbathers enjoying the sunshine. I paid them no mind as I laid down on a bench, biting off the bottle cap and chugging down the beer.

Yet another timid nod. Luna hesitantly made her way towards the bed, paused halfway, then backtracked and picked up the plate of fruit. She couldn't eat right now, but eventually she'd have to eat something, even if it was a slice of banana that tasted far too sickly sweet after the bland stuff the scientists had made her eat. Climbing onto the bed, she sat as close to the edge as possible while still being able to see the screen, setting the fruit in front of her and clinging onto Smarty as if he were her lifeline. The movie soon started, the only extra noise coming from the occasional sniffle. Ever now and then she'd catch herself glancing to her daddy. A part of her still wanted to cuddle into him, to bury her face into that blue, frosted hoodie and feel the coldness seeping through it, but the last people to touch her caused so much damage that she was just too terrified to allow it; even though she knew Jack would never hurt her, she would still get haunting flashbacks of the scientists whenever she came into contact with someone. Sucking in a deep, shaky breath, she tried a different approach; if she couldn't cuddle him, she could at least talk to him. "Th-that's mommy." She stuttering, pointing to the screen where Ariel was exploring the sunken ship with Flounder. "Because mommy has red hair like Ariel. And- And that makes you Prince Eric, and I'm there daughter in the second movie, right?" It was a stupid little thing to talk about, but the rest of her mind was still taken up by the events of her kidnapping, and there was no way she'd talk about them so this would have to do.

I didn't even realize what was going on around me, all I could see was red; the pure red of rage, the deeper red of Steph's blood. The implication that I was driving Holland insane had been too much for me to handle, what with all the previous times I had felt like I'd driven those I love crazy, and then driven them away. But Holland was different, I knew that, and for Steph to say such things infuriated me. No amount of medication could've stopped me from losing control then. It did, however take two people to pry me off. As soon as I was pulled away from Steph I realized that others had joined us. Silas and Rachel, and, really, Rachel had done all the work. She pushed me away from Steph as Holland's ex composed herself and now my anger had turned onto her.* I'm acting like a child? She's the one throwing around poorly hidden insults! She's the one saying b****y things! She needs to learn when to shut her f***ing mouth! And to keep out of other people's love lives!" I shouted out as I pushed Rachel in return, half trying to hurt her and half trying to get her out of the way so that I could punch Steph some more. I knew she was being a b**** to me because she wanted to be with Holland. Why wouldn't she want to? And why wouldn't life be so cruel as to make history repeat itself? First with my parents, and now with me and Holland. But this time I wasn't going to let the ex destroy everything. This time, I swear to God, if she tried getting too close to my fiancee, I'd crush her spine and make her wish she never left prison!

We were back from our trip to Wutai now. Sora had missed out on a bit of schoolwork so she had to catch up, but she was glad to be back. I think she was just glad to be able to spend time with Micah again, and her friend, Robyn. She had been looking forward to giving Luna a big hug, but those scientists reay did a number on her and she wasn't ready to return to school het. I was pretty sure that, once she did, she'd be tacklehugged by my little mini-ninja.

Anyway, it was a school day today so Sora and Micah were at school. Henry was also at school, unfortunately, working on his college course. That left me alone, since Anna, Elsa and Kennedy seemed to be busy. Hopefully I wouldn't be alone for long, though. Checking the time, I grinned mischievously and pulled out my phone. I knew that Henry had a break right around now and I had a plan up my sleeve. Hey there, lover boy! I texted to my boyfriend, knowing he'd have his phone with him in case there was an emergency with Micah. How long is your break? Wanna see if the Great Ninja Yuffie can sneak past your college's security systems? Wink If Henry couldn't come to me, maybe, just maybe, I could go to him.

Wouldn't let me heal her at all? Not even the more serious-looking wounds? I rolled my eyes at that, then winced again. Seriously, that pain-killer couldn't come any sooner. While Rose was grabbing a towel, I gestured for Trent to throw the little box of tablets to me. I couldn't catch them, which was odd because usually I could, but they fell within reach so I managed to pop one in my mouth and swallow it without water. Gross, but oh well. Rose returned to me side then and started drying my hair for me. It wasn't needed but it felt really nice, so I simply closed my eyes and let out my first relaxing sigh of the night. "I love you." I murmured. Then I realized what I said. My eyes snapped open in shock, mostly because that came out so naturally that I myself hadn't even been expecting it! "Uhhh, ok, so this is clearly a, uh, you-two-only moment so I'm just gonna..." Out of the corner of my eye I could see Trent awkwardly set down the bandages and leave, closing the door behind him. What just happened? I mean, I know what happened but... It had just slipped out! Did I mean it? I thought upon that for a moment, then mentay nodded my head. Of course I meant it, Rose meant a heck of a lot to me and I pretty sure it was love. But... Did she feel the same way? I felt like I didn't want to know the answer to that one, just in case it wasn't what I wanted to hear, so I tried changing the subject. "So, uh, I guess those massages we scheduled will have to be done tomorrow instead, right?"
((If I remember correctly, Zack hasn't told Rose he loves her yet.))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next