House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
Wolfsoul
Ali9910<3
Blood-Vampire
7 posters

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 14 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:47 am

The three words that had slipped from his mouth had shocked me a bit more then it should have. The three magic words that I had been waiting to hear have finally made their way out of his mouth. It made butterflies flutter in my stomach. They felt nice. But sadly it came with some hot feeling coming up to my face. Was I blushing? Was I actually blushing? Rose hathaway was actually blushing. The smile on my face continued to stay there as he then tried to change the subject, was it that scary to keep it on the 'I love you' subject? "Tomorrow I'll massage you, yes. But you wont massage me. I can wait. As for your other statement.." I leaned close "I love you too." I whispered against his lips, kissing him softly but nothing too intense. I broke the kiss, knowing that if I continued on, Zack might push me away. Plus he was sick so I knew for sure not to push
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:02 pm

*Yawns.* Sleepy...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:13 am

I spots a Linz and a Britt! Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:20 am

hai
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:28 am

Yo! I have a present!

For a moment I was too distracted by the 'I love you too' and the kiss to ry protest Rose not receiving a massage. Heck, even after the kiss I couldn't address it, because I was grinning like an idiot at the fact that Rose shared my feeling. Geez, who knew that something this good could come out of such a c***py night, huh? Once the weird euphoric moment was over, I rolled my eyes at Rose. "You're getting a massage tomorrow. I'll be better by then, in theory, and besides, you deserve the massage more than I do." Heck, Rose deserved a whole lot more than I did; she was the one who took on the Strigoi, for crying out loud! With that in mind, I carefully stood up, clinging onto the tub while I fought off the headache and the churning in my stomach, then grabbed the bandages from the sink. "Take off your jacket and shirt," I told Rose, a caring look on my face. "If you're not gonna let me heal you the least you can do is let me bandage you up."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:35 am

Heey guys
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:36 am

And now I spots a Shadow! Hi! ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:16 am

Wolfsoul wrote:Yo! I have a present!

For a moment I was too distracted by the 'I love you too' and the kiss to ry protest Rose not receiving a massage. Heck, even after the kiss I couldn't address it, because I was grinning like an idiot at the fact that Rose shared my feeling. Geez, who knew that something this good could come out of such a c***py night, huh? Once the weird euphoric moment was over, I rolled my eyes at Rose. "You're getting a massage tomorrow. I'll be better by then, in theory, and besides, you deserve the massage more than I do." Heck, Rose deserved a whole lot more than I did; she was the one who took on the Strigoi, for crying out loud! With that in mind, I carefully stood up, clinging onto the tub while I fought off the headache and the churning in my stomach, then grabbed the bandages from the sink. "Take off your jacket and shirt," I told Rose, a caring look on my face. "If you're not gonna let me heal you the least you can do is let me bandage you up."

AWW SUCH FLUFF!!!

When I had pulled away from Zack's lips, he seemed to have been grinning like he accomplished something. Or maybe he did something bad. I couldnt help but laugh softly and shake my head. Silence was here for just a little bit before he had stated I was going to get a massage tomorrow. Apparently I deserved it more then him, but I dont think he'd ever leave me be untill he gave me one. Maybe he didnt like that I was too tough for my own good? Who knows what he was thinking. Watching as he got up with the help of the tub, he grabbed the bandages and told me to take off my jacket along with my shirt. "But you're not feeling okay..Then again, if I did resist you'd keep persisting and wouldnt allow me to bandage myself." I teased, taking off my jacket, followed by my shirt, showing the bruises and scrapes that managed to get on my arms. My hands, however, were scraped up but nothing too bad. Though, my wrist might have needed a brace if anything. "You're lucky i'm letting you do this." my chocolate brown eyes looked towards Zack, "Only a few, but then you're going to bed and laying down. We've had a tough night."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:40 am

"Nu-uh, I'm bandaging all of these." I replied firmly, unraveling the bandages before getting to work. "It's basic first aid, Rose, you've gotta cover up your wounds." Sometimes Rose acted a bit too tough. She was the kind of girl who'd get a stab wound and call it a scratch which was ridiculous. I just wished she'd take a little more care of herself, you know? Stop worrying about me and focus on herself. Finishing with her arms, I moved onto wrapping up her scraped up hands. It was then that I realized the swelling and bruising on one wrist. "What the-?!" My brow furrowed as I examined it. "What the heck happened here, Rose?" Whatever it was it either required a trip to the hospital or my healing it. I don't care what Rose said to refuse the help, this one looked more serious than the other injuries and it needed to be dealt with.
((I looked up symptoms of a sprain. Apparently some of the symptoms include pain, swelling and bruising so... Yeah...))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:24 am

I rolled my eyes and just let him do what he wanted. Letting him clean up my wounds -which by the way, I would flinch when he'd put some peroxide on my wounds.- I sat there in silence before he started to take care of my hand, making me wince slightly with the way he was moving it around while he wrapped it. Before I could say anything, he was already on top of my swollen wrist and asked what happened "The strigoi put her foot on my wrist to keep me from grabbing my stake. I'm glad she didnt even break it." with his look, I know he wanted to do something about it. Even if it meant healing "I'll let you heal only this one, okay?" honestly, I didnt want him to but I had no choice "But you better be sitting down while you do it. I dont need you falling and hitting your head on something."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:42 am

I'mma take a break from rping, since I just shoved food into my face.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:44 am

kk
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:58 am

That darn Strigoi. Stepping on her wrist? Really? I tried to contain a snarl at that, tried not to get too bothered with it, because the monster was dead now and it was all over. But still... Upon hearing that I had permission to heal the wrist, my scowl turned into a slight smile. Finally, the stubborn little Dhampir had given in and was going to let me heal her a little. "Thank you. If sitting down is your only condition then I'll comply." I didn't wanna move too far, though, so I just sat on the edge of the bath. Taking a deep breath, I carefully rested Rose's wrist in one hand, then gently trailed my fingers of the other hand down the length of her wrist, concentrating my powers on that area. Within 10 seconds the swelling eased and the bruises became distant memories. If only I could say the same for my headache, which reared it's ugly head even more. "Ahh, geez!" I exclaimed. I rubbed my temple where the pain was strongest and gestured to the pain killers on the floor. "I think I may need another one. Can you grab the packet for me, Rose?" I definitely needed that lie-down now, but at least I had been able to be of some use tonight.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:12 am

*Comes downstairs with Jeremy and Jason, singing,* Doctor Who, Doctor Who, Doctor Who! Grab some chips! *Heads into the kitchen, joining Abby's little sing-song.* Grabs some chips, and pour blood, over theeeeem! Ew, no, dude! If you're gonna do that, we're not sharing! DX *Flops onto the couch.* *Sits down on the couch next to Jason.* I'm so excited! X3 *Settles into the armchair.* Me too! X3 Me three, obviously. *Comes back in with 2 bowls of tortilla chips, one of which is covered in blood.* And me four Very Happy *Hands the plain bowl to Jason and sits down on the other side of Abby.* Now we just have to wait an hour until it starts. Uuuuugh! I hate waiting! DX Why the waiting?! Why?!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:27 am

Something in Zack's features told me that he wasnt too happy about hearing how the Strigoi stepped on my wrist. Just how he had some sort of scowl. His face seemed to have a quick turn around when I had told him he was allowed to heal me but only on this one spot-my wrist- and of course, he wasted no time in healing my wrist. That resulted in more pain in his head just by how he reacted afterwards. Thats it, he was going to lay down. Grabbing the pills, I then helped my boyfriend up and walked out with him and to our bedroom where I sat him down and handed him a pill "Do not get up." that said, I left the room and went to the kitchen, going into the cupboard and pulling out a glass. I made my way to the sink and got some tap water before returning to Zack, handing him the glass "here. I'll join you in a little bit." I wasnt going to risk him getting more hurt.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:43 am

It begins!!! Bring on Capaldi! Bring on the monsters! Bring on Jenna Coleman!!! Shhh! It's starting!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:44 am

.-.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:31 am

O.o What the actual f***?! O.o I don't know... Well... That was the shortest series ever. But Missy was great, as always Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:47 am

I spots a Linz! And I am hopeful for a Holland instead of that b**** who shall not be named! And Jeremy's just hopefully to get laid, am I right? Jason >.<
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:52 am

Hey there lady killers *winks and sits on the couch*
Hola guys!
You know, I think there's tons of babes around here just waiting. Well, I know so really. I've met lots of Hetero women here, bad luck for me but good luck for you Jer. Get 'em tiger.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:58 am

Hi Linz! Hi Silas! How're you guys?

Silas, please don't say 'Go get 'em, tiger' to my dad! DX *Squeezes up to make room for Silas.* Yeah that's just... I mean, thanks for the info but, uh, women from the mansion tend to end up being mistakes for me, so... Heck, even women not from the mansion. Alix wasn't from the mansion and she f***ed you over big time! Thanks -_- Sorry ^_^" *Rolls eyes.* Linz, where's Holland?

Last edited by Wolfsoul on Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:12 am

I've been better, just a little tired.
Pretty great actually, really working on some great pieces for my gallery slot. *raises her hands in surrender* Hey, I was just trying to help. I didn't mean anything by any of it.
Upstairs, probably trying to hide from thou who shall not be named.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:22 am

Tiredness sucks; I know the feeling :/ But you have time to rest at the weekend, right?
And that's great, Silas. So you got that gallery slot for certain, huh? Also, *Shrugs.* It's ok, I know you were trying to be helpful. Maybe in the future I'll try again but right now dating and/or getting intimate with someone just isn't on the cards for me. It's just him and his lonely hand Sad Jason! Oh come on! Everyone does it!

*Tries ignoring the conversations going on around her.* Thou who shall not be named. Right -_- *Gets up and heads upstairs, knocking on her bedroom door.* Holland? It's- Wait, why did I just knock on my own door? *Rolls her eyes at herself and enters the room.* Are you ok?

Last edited by Wolfsoul on Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:36 am

Nah, I have a puppy to look after and she likes to wake up at three in the morning wailing. So, no sleep forever.
Mhm, I got the slot. I need to produce a bunch of life drawings, which shouldn't be hard because that's what I'm doing in my classes right now. *focusses on Jer and shrugs* I can understand. I mean, from the little I know I definitely understand. Whenever it happens to be in the cards, it'll be right I hope. I mean, you have a long time to figure it out, right? *smiles and kicks her feet up onto the table* Unlike some of us who dwell the mansion not so immortal.

*looks up from her place on the bed, giving a soft smile* I'm fine enough. Better now that I know it's just you at the door. *rolls onto her back, hair dangling off the bed as she looks at Abby, upside down of course* Are you okay? *moves her glasses back into place on her face* Everythings good?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:50 am

Hehe, your puppy is like a baby Razz I'm sure the wailing will end one day. Hopefully soon Smile

Yeah, I have a long time to find a decent girl Smile I'm sure you'll find a decent girl someday. *Dramatic coughing.* O.o Maybe someone who coughs a lot? *Facepalms.* You know, if you need a model for your life drawings, I'm totally available Wink Geez, you're married and she's gay, Jason! *Pouts.* It wasn't as if I was offering to f*** her, I was just offering to donate my adonis-like body for art!

Mhmm. Everything's fine now that I'm not being terrorized by that b**** -_- *Sighs and walks over, kneeling in front of Holland to give her an upside-down-ish kiss.* Maybe we should just stay in here forever, huh? *Moves Jackson off of the bed so that she can cuddle up next to Holland.* Or, better yet, why don't we ship her off to Antarctica? With not thermal clothing and s*** so that she gets frostbite and all her fingers and toes fall off! That sounds like a great idea!

Linz wanna rp?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next