House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+2
Scampi
Wolfsoul
6 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 16 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Mon May 11, 2015 7:02 am

Why did I agree to go to a fancy dress party? I have no money for fancy dress! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon May 11, 2015 7:27 am

I might be dressing up as Black Widow for Gavin's birthday party. The outfit costs £40 altogether, though, including the wig :S I want it, but I'm kinda broke and my parents probably wouldn't pay for it :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon May 11, 2015 7:29 am

Elsa: There wasn't any denying my indecent behavior. I mean, on a different spectrum of indecency. I had behaved unlike myself when I was on vacation and Justin hadn't brought it up nor had he attempted getting as close again. I suppose that was directly my fault, maybe I was making things too difficult or maybe I was crossing a line someplace. That wasn't my only indecency though. The relationship I hold with my sister has been in shambles since I took to hiding Arendelle business. Maybe it was a wrong decision, but at the time I had to admit that I saw only the positive outcomes for it. Once I handled it I could go back to being normal, and Anna would've only been stressed by it as well. That wasn't something I wanted to shove on my sister who deserved some time off from Arendelle.

Apparently my inhuman actions had called for lots of sleep to avoid conversation, and lots of work to distract myself. Justin had practically been on strike, refusing to be around me in order to push me towards my sister, but how could I talk to somebody who was impossibly angry about my silence? Justin, my wonderfully thoughtful boyfriend, seemed to think it was easy. Go and see her, that's what the phone read when I looked over towards the vibrating device on my desk. Go and talk to Anna, see what she's up to and possibly have another yelling argument that will push her farther away. Wonderful idea.

What was the big deal? Maybe farther was a good thing. That was silly thinking, wasn't it? I collected my pride and stood from my desk, smoothing out my t-shirt before heading out the door. Of course, I needed to talk to her either way. It wasn't fair to keep myself distanced, it silly wasn't. Once I reached her bedroom I knocked on the door lightly, feeling rather ironic. Maybe I should break out into song and ask her to open the door? It would be only what I deserved.

Oh, stress relief, that's your key in man
Why are you concerned with my love life? I'm fine, I don't need help.
Sign Henry up, once she gets back he's romancing.
You make it so awkward. Ugh.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon May 11, 2015 7:32 am

Henry, help me. How does one convince their parents to help fund an all-leather outfit for a fancy dress party? I mean, I might have enough money, but it might also break my bank, since I need to save money for my other adventures Sad

Replying now!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon May 11, 2015 7:37 am

I don't know how I'm meant to help. I never asked my parents for much, and our accounts were always sufficient for anything Brady or I wanted.
You asked the wrong person, I didn't have any money growing up and he has it flowing out everywhere. I suppose you could just mention it's important and something you really want, and you would really enjoy some help achieving something you really want?
Sure, that's one way to go about it.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon May 11, 2015 7:54 am

James watched her as she left before paying attention to the dishes. Finishing with the cleaning of them, he dried them and put them away. Then, he went on and took care of the food, wrapping it up and putting it in the fridge. Once done cleaning up everything he had touched, he then took off his shirt and folded it neatly, placing it on the back of the diningroom chair and walking to her bedroom where he knocked softly and opened the door, peeking his head in and seeing his girlfriend already in bed. James approached the bed and got on the other side of the bed, slipping in and pressing a gentle kiss to her cheek "Im surprised you're still awake." he grinned.

Honey? Well that was a new one! But I didnt mind that much. Once he left, I just rested there in bed, waiting for him to get back. I felt so much closer to him after what just happened. This is what true love felt like, huh? Honestly, it was the best feeling I've felt. Ever. Hearing the door open, I opened my eyes and looked over at Zack as he removed his towl and slipped back into bed with me "Hmm..Did I miss you? I might have." I grinned and kissed his cheek, reaching over and grabbing his hand, lacing my fingers with his "Nice and clean?" I asked, looking from his hand to his eyes. How did I become so lucky? I was always reckless and didnt seem to really stick around. Zack tamed me in some way I cant even explain.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon May 11, 2015 7:57 am

I guess... I might have a conversation about it on Thursday, but gah! DX I just don't know how they'll react. I never know how they'll react and that's what scares me enough to not tell them anything, but I have to if I want the outfit! DX

((And Elsa thinks she crossed a line with Justin? Oh no no no. Trust me, Justin loved every moment of that morning in Spain, but with the whole Anna thing it's a bit awkward at the mo, and then there's his religion and stuff... But trust me, as soon as this mess with Anna's fixed, he will happily have a big, passionate make-out session with Elsa! And then contemplate marrying her so that they can have sex XD))

The knock at the door pulled me out of my angry thoughts for a moment. I hadn't been expecting company, especially not when I was in this mood. Matio was busy with his college work, Yuffie was on her mission... Maybe Kennedy needed help babysitting Sora? I really didn't think I could be much help right now, but the least I could do was answer the door and tell her so. Only, when I left my suitcase to answer the door, it wasn't Kennedy, it was the last person I expected to see - the last person I think I wanted to see right now. My arms folded across my chest as I narrowed my eyes at my sister. "Hm, your face seems familiar but I'm afraid I can't remember who you are. I guess it's been so long since I last saw you that I've forgotten. Wait, wait, let me think about this," I pretended to think, and then a look of recognition crossed my face. "Oh yeah! You're my sister, Elsa! The sister who's refused to see me for 4 months but is perfectly ok with spending time with her boyfriend! The one who kept even more secrets from me when we promised there'd be no more secrets! Nice to see you again, stranger! To what do I owe the pleasure on this incredibly rare occassion?" Maybe I was laying it on thick, but can you blame me? After being ignored for the entirety of 2015 so far I had the right to be mad!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon May 11, 2015 8:10 am

I smiled as James joined me in bed, wrapping an arm around his waist as I snuggled in closer. "I couldn't go to sleep. I was promised kisses and I'm going to get them no matter how tired I am." My eyes, admittedly, had been drooping a little in James' absence, but I had fought off sleep, and now was the time to collect my reward for doing so. I pressed my lips against's James' gently yet lovingly. Not only did I want to recieve kisses, but I wanted to make up from the foul mood 10 minutes ago, and if sharing kisses with him was the way to do it, then I was willing to kiss him for as long as necessary, and perhaps even longer than that!

Did she really just ask me if I was nice and clean now? I blushed again at that, because we both knew there was only one part of me that I had had to clean and I couldn't believe she was referring to that area again! Seriously, did she just love to see me as red as a tomato? "Uh, yeah, I'm, uh, all clean now. Squeaky clean." I laughed awkwardly, then brought Rose's knuckles up to my lips as I tried to erase my embarassment at her words. After a moment or two, I could feel the heat leaving my cheeks and only then did I speak up again. "So, I assume we're going to be doing this more often now? Which kinda gets me wondering - and this is just out of curiosity, by the way -... Do you want kids? Like, in future future, definitely not now." I guess this talk was going to happen eventually, so I thought 'Why not ask now, after our first and definitely not last time?' It just seemed like the right thing to do.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon May 11, 2015 8:18 am

Ugh, making the transition from seeing Georgina Haig as Elsa to seeing her as Lee Anne Marcus was hard enough, but now that I've gotten used to Lee Anne, seen her act as Elsa again is just... So confusing to the mind >.<
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon May 11, 2015 8:19 am

Elsa: It seemed as if this was a bad idea. Standing out in the hall, arms folded neatly across my chest, the passerby offering me a faint smile as I tried to think over my options. Maybe my sister wasn't so angry? Maybe it would be okay? That was long shot, and I didn't expect it in the least. I also don't expect some warm reception, or very friendly banter. She wasn't the kind of girl, not really.

When the door did open she must've been expecting somebody else, because a slight moment of surprise struck her first. Not long enough to assess for very long, she switched quickly to talking and looking rather annoyed in the least with my presence. Of course, she was playing coy, pretending she didn't recognize me. Wonderful. I rolled my eyes and looked away from my sister, rather ashamed and annoyed myself. "Do you have to act like a child? Before we even talk you have to act like this..." Unfolding my arms, I raked a hand through my hair and sighed. "Look, I spent time with Justin because there's a different relationship there. He influences me to be a better person and I don't have to be any sort of role model for him. With you, I couldn't just show up and expect you to follow along with my stressful condition without passing it onto you. I didn't want to push you into a depressive state beyond what I had last seen you in because of Matio. My business is my business, and Arendelle is my business. I don't expect you to understand, I don't even understand, I was just ashamed that I couldn't be this..." I shook my head and shoved my hands into my pockets, turning from her. "I'm sorry. That's what I wanted to say. I'm sorry that I've been avoiding you, it wasn't necessarily on purpose. It wasn't me just choosing to not be your sister. I have a lot on my plate. Don't blame Justin, it's my fault and I'm sorry. Even if you don't accept my apology, it's out there and that's all I really wanted to do right now. Just say I'm sorry and hope that you'll hear it in the least."

I wish I could have a big make out session with Leah. That'd be nice.
Is that all that matters to you? You don't want to just be around her?
Hell yeah, but a session would be nice too.
Whatever... I miss Yuffie, and I'm referring to her presence not the activities
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon May 11, 2015 8:39 am

I didnt expect this topic to come up so soon. It surprised me a little bit. "Maybe in the future. Have little Dhampir babies." I shrugged "I dont see any bad in having kids. Sure they're little kids who run around and cause messes but hey, they make people happy." Thinking about me being pregnant was weird. "But we are doing this more often. Or well, whenever you want. I'm up for it any day." Hell, I dont think I could even deny him sex. Well, maybe if I'm pissed off to the point where I wouldnt be in the mood. Thats a different story. "I think i'd save kids for after marriage, seems more reasonable. In some extent." Not that he'd leave me if we did have kids before hand. I just saw it as more reasonable to be married.

James smirked softly and returned her kiss, it was gentle and gentle wasnt going to last long with him. But he tried, cupping her cheek in his hand. Her lips were so soft against his own, was it possible to have such soft lips? After a while of gentle kissing, he kicked it up a bit, getting a little more rough but still keeping the tenderness and love in the kiss. (DX)
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon May 11, 2015 8:46 am

Don't worry, Yuffie will be back soon Smile And then she'll spend a lot of time with you, because I don't plan for her to go on any missions for a long while. Besides, this mission will have so much paperwork, she wont be allowed to go on any missions! XD

And already she was hitting back! I mean, not in the way that I had, but we had discussed calling me a child before and she knew I didn't like it! And her apology speech? I mean, I understood that there was a different relationship with Justin than there was with me, and I understood that she had to be a role model - weren't all big sisters meant to be role models for their younger sister? - but she was missing out some very important points here! "Elsa, I needed my sister." I pointed out firstly, trying to keep my tone even this time for the sake of getting my point across. "When Matio and I broke up there was no one else I wanted to spend time with, and I wouldn't have minded it you were stressed out as long as you were there, but you weren't. You weren't there for me when I needed you, and you didn't let me be there when you needed me.

And Arendelle isn't just you're business. I'm the Princess - I'm your right hand - that makes Arendelle my buisiness, too. And, yeah, maybe helping to rule a country can be stressful, but I can handle it. I'm willing to bear your stress if you'd let me, because that's what sisters are meant to do, so you don't don't need to keep secrets regarding Arendelle from me.Besides, it would've been a whole lot better to here about those letter from you than hearing them from Kai." I think, apart from not getting to see my sister, that was the worst part for me, knowing that she had gone back to keeping secrets from me when I thought she saw me as someone she could trust with anything.

Heaving a sigh that lifted my bangs off of my forehead, I leaned against the doorframe, wondering what to do about my sister's apology. "I don't know if I can accept your apology. I mean, can you promise not to shut me out of your life again? Really promise? And can you promise to tell me things instead of keeping secrets, regardless of how stressful you think those secrets are?" To be honest, I wasn't sure if Elsa was capable of trying to keep those promises, I mean, it seemed like it was a habit that it was a habit that refused to die, but, underneath all the anger, I wanted me sister back, so maybe if you promised to try and keep her promise this time, I'd be able to accept the apology.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon May 11, 2015 8:47 am

I think I'll reply to Britty boo's posts tomorrow. I'm starting to get sleepy so I'm just going to stick to Anna for now in order to fix the Team Arendelle mess.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon May 11, 2015 8:48 am

okie
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon May 11, 2015 8:49 am

Besides, I could tell you were kinda dying.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon May 11, 2015 8:56 am

It's official. Once we're done re-watching season 2 of OUAT, I'm gonna make mum watch season 3 and 4. She needs to know everything that happens! The CaptainSwan, the OutlawQueen, Zelena, Elsa and Anna, The Snow Queen, Maleficent and Lily... Everything!

I just realized something. Arendelle was frozen for 30 years... Where the heck were their allies? What happened to their trade agreements and deals with other countries? What if the 30 years freeze ruined all that? Oh gosh, and it would've affected crops and livestock and everything! Elsa would've had so much to fix after the wedding! Arendelle would've probably fallen into poverty! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon May 11, 2015 9:02 am

Elsa: My sister had a point. I mean, I was treating her like she was some outside point of view. Like she wasn't my sister at all, but an unrelated party that I had to constantly look after. I didn't have to look after Anna, she was capable of being herself and being an adult, and I was so wrong for so many reasons. She deserved to be treated like my sister, and I should've been there for her. I had been so blinded by Arendelle's problems and my own issues I hadn't looked to her own needs. I hadn't given my sister the chance, and I suppose it was a habit I still held to keep things to myself. To lock up everything. "Anna, I didn't think about it like that. I just know you, you have friends and you're so friendly with lots of people, I didn't think you really needed me. I also didn't think that it was important I share with you, and I'm sorry."

Still not meeting Anna's eyes, I held my hand palm up, causing some ice to form into intricate shapes as I worked things out in my head. How could I promise something I wasn't sure I could follow through with? The letters had been kept a secret because I wanted them to be. Kai shouldn't have even known, and I'll have to figure out how to thank him for his indiscretion. "Anna, I can't promise, because if I don't hold up to it then it'll be worse than it is now. I can say that I'm going to try and restructure how I handle things, I'll try and be more current on seeing you and telling you everything. I won't promise though, which might sound selfish but it leaves disappointment out of the picture." Dropping my hand, I looked towards my sister and sighed. "I don't need you to accept my apology, it's okay. I just want to know if we are okay."

When she gets back the paperwork is going to have to wait. I mean, just for a night or two. So I can force some cuddling upon her and mayhe take her out. We don't have dates, and I think we should.
Hey, be careful with her when she gets back. She'll already be sore, she doesn't need you making it any worse.
Im growing tired of this...
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon May 11, 2015 9:13 am

yeah I was XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon May 11, 2015 9:24 am

Haha! Ryker has a point, Newlin Wink I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Don't worry about it, Yuffie's a spring chicken when she's on the battlefield. The only way she'll wind up sore is if she gets injured, and even then she'd probably have the materia to heal herself back up Very Happy

And the way I see it (And this is just my own canon, no need to agree with it) but Kai - as in head servant Kai, not rp Kai - is the only one who knows where Elsa and Anna are (Because, obviously, Anna's had him ship some stuff over to the USA for her) and so he's been in charge of handling anything that needs to go to them, inlcuding the letters. Plus, he probably would've overheard the council ranting about bringing the Queen back and sending a letter to her. *Shrugs.*

So even Elsa had doubts about her keeping the promise... Maybe she was right, maybe if we didn't make any promises, it avoided disappointed. Maybe, right now, we didn't need the sort of 'Best friends forever' promises most sisters had in the movies, we just needed to try and be best friends. Letting out another sigh, I unfolded my arms, only to wrap them around my miserable-looking sister in order to cheer her up; I was still a little mad, but I knew I couldn't stay mad at her forever, it just wasn't the kind of person that I was. "We're ok, I guess." I told her, quickly adding, "We'd be even more ok if you gave me all of your chocolate supply as a peace offering." Laughing a little, I pulled back and led Elsa by the hand into my room, sincerely hoping she didn't question my half-full suitcase right now, because I didn't want to break the news that I had been thinking about running back home. Or, well, flying back home, because running would take forever. And be impossible because of the sea, actually. "You can start trying to be a sister again now, if you want, afterall, I still haven't heard how your trip to Spain." Which reminded me, I'd need to apologise to Justin at some point. Ugh, that was going to be tough - I had been so mean to him! Still, if Elsa could apologisze to me, then I could apologize to him, right?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon May 11, 2015 9:46 am

Ugh, the pain has returned >.< Britt, help DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon May 11, 2015 10:11 am

;-; idk how!
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon May 11, 2015 10:20 am

I don't know, either! DX It hurts like a b****! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon May 11, 2015 10:28 am

Hello ^_^ sorry I haven't been on. Been working all weekend
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon May 11, 2015 10:30 am

It's ok, you haven't missed much besides Holligail proposal, Team Arendelle making up and me dying of pain >.<

Hi Ali.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon May 11, 2015 10:31 am

Yikes :/
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down