House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+2
Scampi
Wolfsoul
6 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 3 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:41 am

Lilly's face brightened when Justin had said he wanted to marry Elsa, but he stopped her excitement and she narrowed her eyes slightly in thinking "If you get engaged with her, you have to go back and do the wedding there. BUt if you dont you feel as if you're holding your feelings back. Honestly, I'd just propose to her and talk to her about Arendelle. Why is it you have to go back there? Marriage is something that everyone should have." she said "A ring doesnt mean "We have to go back to where you came from" it means "I love you and want to stay with you for the rest of my life"." It kinda hurt lilly a bit that he has all this on his shoulders "Just..if you're not so sure about her wanting to marry yet, just do small questions that wouldnt make her raise an eyebrow and figure out what you're up to. Just by looking at you, Justin, I can see you love her more then anything."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:56 am

I nodded, taking in all that Lilly said, then sighed again. "I do love her more than anything, and I'm definitely sure I want to marry her, but if we get engaged, well, it's llike Elsa said once 'We can't deprive Arendelle of a royal wedding'." Setting Theodore down on the couch beside me, I leaned back and stared up at the ceiling. "I'm pretty sure that Elsa would say yes and that she'd go back to Arendelle, but she wouldn't be happy about it because she's not really ready to return yet. Talking about it with her would probably be ok, but it wouldn't exactly be the romantic proposal I've been imagining, it'd be more like a discussion. If there was a way to get engaged to her, maybe even marry her, and get to stay in Seattle for a little longer, that'd fix everything, but it's not possible." Why did the odds seem stacked against me? Elsa was right, Arendelle would be furious if they were deprived of a royal wedding, but Lilly was right, too. And marriage shouldn't have to mean depriving Elsa of her freedom. It was all just... so so confusing!
((*Coughcough.*SecretSeattleWeddingThenPublicRoyalWeddingInArendelle!*Coughcough.*))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:59 am

thats what I was thinking! XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:00 am

and I cant write anymore >.< homework is punching me in the face
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:08 am

B**** please, I've been planning this 'Secret wedding' idea for ages! The whole point of sending Justin to Lilly is so that she can suggest it for me! XD
^^^^
And yes, this plan is linked to fanfiction. My favourite fanfiction which I'm rereading right now, because #Robelsa X3

And it's ok, focus on your homework and then you can reply later ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:05 am

*Is sat in the corner of the room with her Skillet guitar and amp, playing Holiday by Green Day for Luna.* *Is grinning and bobbing up and down to the music. She thinks that Abby's very good at this guitar-playing stuff!*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:18 am

Great song choice.

Sorry I still haven't gotten anything typed up, since I've been home I've been trying to take a nap since I didn't have the energy for absolutely anythibg :/
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:19 am

Of course it's a great song choice! Holiday is epic Very Happy

And it's ok, I'm doing my report stuff now, anywho.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:21 am

It is indeed, although I do prefer Anerican Idiot Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:37 am

Pfft! American Idiot. I have so many issues with that song. *Rolls eyes.* But fine fine, one sec. *Moves her fingers to the right chords and starts playing American Idiot.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:01 am

If you have so many issues with it why do you know it? Razz Thank you though ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:06 am

Because Abby still knows quite a few Green Day songs, whether she likes them or not. *Nods but keeps playing for Luna.* *Is still listening but has stopped bouncing for now. She barely even realizes Scampi's here because she's too intrigued by Abby's talent.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:09 am

Oh okay that's understandable ^_^ I recently learned 21 Guns, I can't really sing it but it's helping me to get used to barred chords ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:21 am

*Finishes the song.* Ugh, barred chords >.< They're a nightmare! Abby, a Skillet song, please? O.o Do you want me to terrify the kid?! O.o Huh? No, no, you don't have to do one of the heavier ones! Play Hero! O.o And that's not considered a heavy one?! It's better than Sometimes or Sick Of It. Hmm. Touche. *Starts playing Hero for Wolfie.* *Rocks out, even though she's meant to be doing homework.* *Is just left feeling confused about the less bounce-able music.*

Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:28 am

They are a nightmare, but they're not so bad once you get used to them *shrugs*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:30 am

Bleh! I don't wanna do my report now! I wanna rock out to Skillet with Abby! X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:32 am

Oh dear D: Come on Wolfie, the sooner it's done the sooner you can properly rock out!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:36 am

I'm stuck, anyway :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:57 am

I had awoken early, earlier than my husband, and had taken a stroll around the mansion in my loose-fitting PJs, because sometimes that just helped me feel a little better. I then returned to our bedroom and stood by the window, looking out to the dismal weather outside while one hand rubbed my stomach. Our child - we didn't know whether it was a boy or girl, we wanted it to be a surprise - would be due in early April, but with the way winter seemed to roll into March last year, I was beginning to wonder if our baby would really be a spring baby, or if it'd be a winter baby. Would it be snowing in early April? Would we even be able to get to the hospital? What if we didn't?  There were just so many thoughts in my mind, along with so many worries, I just hoped that, whatever the weather, the little one would come into the world safely, with no problems.

My kind of angel work was pretty tough, I mean, there weren't many people who'd be able to take guiding dead kids' souls to Heaven in their stride, but I tried not to let it bother me, you know? I tried not to think about the kid having died and instead tried to think that, by taking them to Heaven, I was taking them to a safe place. Besides, if I dwelled on the negatives, I'd bring Nat's mood down as well. That's why, when I came home from work today, I tried to put on a smile for Nat's sake. Sure, the smile was a bit forced but after, like, half an hour with my gorgeous girlfriend it'd be genuine. Heading up to Nat's room, I knocked on the door before peeking into the room, seeing the beautiful Inu in question working on some sort of charcoal project. "I'm back!" I exclaimed, stepping in and heading over to Nathalie and pressing a kiss to her cheek. "Did you miss me as much as I miss you, Miss McAllister?"

There had been some strange people outside the mansion. They had seemed to surveilling the perimeters from what I could see, especially the first room on the first floor - but now, after a couple hours, they had left. Even so, I stood by the living room window, staring at where they had been in case they returned. That little girl, Luna, inhabited that first room. Why had those people taken an interest her room? Perhaps I needed a witch or warlock to put some protection spells on the mansion, just in case they returned and tried to cause trouble...

It was fun hanging out with my brother-in-law and niece today, along with Kyle and Sunny! I saw Luna often, because she really seemed to like hanging out with Sunny and me - I think she was a dog-lover - but Jack was an even more rare appearance, so I was glad to be able to hang out with him and bond a little with Kyle's twin. Clone. Whatever, brother.

When Jack had to leave and asked Kyle and I to look after Luna, I jumped at the chance. If we were going to be parents and have our own child, we needed to practicing parenting as much as possible, plus, I felt like Kyle needed a little convincing that we could be awesome parents.

Luna had been running around for a little while now, after watching me take part in an intense game of fetch. Sunny had kept going, chase after Luna because she had the ball. But I needed to sit down for a moment and relax. After a little while, she made her way over with the golden retriever and I stood to my feet, ready to pick up my niece when she came over because I knew she liked being carried. It came as a shock to me when she asked Kyle to pick her up, a tiny wave of jealousy running through me which I tried to ignore because, hey, she needed Uncle-Niece time too. 'Uncle Kyle, I'm hungry.' She whined as I reached down to stroke Sunny who was panting heavily. Looking up to my boyfriend, I beamed a grin at him. "Maybe we should give these two something to eat and drink before they pass out, Kylie Kyle. They've both been running around like crazy!"

It took way too much effort to set up a simple skype call!

Ok, so it wasn't really a 'Simple' skype call, it was a secret one that Holland couldn't know about, but one I had to use both her phone and laptop to make happen! First I had to text Mr Pierce, giving him my phone number so that he could text me when he was available to chat. I then had to delete that message I'd just sent from Holland's phone before she came out of the bathroom and saw it. Then, once I recieved the text from Holland's dad, I had to think of a way to get my unsuspecting girlfriend out of the house for a long period of time!

I had just sent Holland into town for a 'Special kind of floss that doesn't get snapped easily by my fangs'. I even told her the store that 'definitely' sold it, which was actually a complete and total lie because no such floss even existed - flossing  was a real pain in the *ss for me! 5 minutes into Holland's absence I was searching the room for anything that had her skype username and password in it. I almost felt like giving up, because Mr Pierce wouldn't  be patient enough to wait around for me, but I finally found it and logged into Holland's skype account on her laptop.

As soon as I logged on an incoming call appeared and I answered it straight away, a webcam image of the old, grey-haired jerk who wasn't exactly kind when I first met him and, well, I had a feeling he'd probably never be kind to me. I sure hoped I was wrong, because I needed him to be nice now. In order to get him to be nice to me, I had to be nice back, so I forced the best fake smile that I could, trying to make it seem realistic, as I greeted him with a, "It's good to see you, sir." Ugh, what a load of c*** that was! "How're you?"

I had stayed in our room while Sammi had gone downstairs to set Jeremy and her friend up on a date. I was flipping through holiday books for hot, exotic places, because we needed a honeymoon. We needed an excuse to escape this place for a couple of weeks and go somewhere much more exciting. Right now, I was looking at hotels in the carribean. It was a liiiittle out of my price range but hey, a guy could dream, right?

The door opened then, and I looked up to see my beautiful fiancée walking through the door, laughing to herself which instantly made me smile because f*** did she have a great laugh! "What's so funny, gorgeous?" I asked as I set the book down beside me, opened to the page I was on, and patted my lap. Of course, there was enough room for Sammi to sit beside me on the bed, but having such a hot babe straddling me was much more fun!

"Oh, sure, you let me win, just like I let you win Guitar Hero, right?" I chuckle, nudging Olivia in her side while being careful of the fact that she had a glass of Coca Cola in her hand. "But hey, you were quite good competition. I thought I'd kick your *ss but you put up a fight. You might stuck watching My Little Pony tomorrow, but you should take pride in the fact that you only lost by a couple of points." I was smiling now, genuinely smiling instead of smirking, and I wrapped an arm around Olivia's shoulders. "So, my bowling buddy, wanna finish that drink and head home, or do you wanna stick around town and find something else to do?"

Nooo. The last thing I wanted was a bubble war! I was already tired out from the lifesaving game and didn't like getting bubbles in places that shouldn't have bubbles. Wiping the bubbles off of the side of my face, I narrowed my eyes slightly at my girlfriend, because I had already her about getting bubbles in my nose and she was now risking getting them in one of my eyes, too. It didn't help that Trent and Kelly were now laughing at me, too. "If you guys want to have a bubble fight, go ahead." I sighed, standing up and walking towards the bathroom door. "I'll be in the living room tidying the mess we've made there." And then I went to do just that.

I think Kelly was finally getting over her hiccups, because when Zack left the room, she managed to speak up without hiccuping. 'I guess he's all funned out, huh?' She asked, and I shook my head. "I just think he's all bubbled out, which is fine, I guess, we'll just have to contiue the bubble war without him." Rose was clearly distracted by Zack's sudden departure, so I made some silent signals to Kelly and, grabbing handfuls of bubbles, we snuck over to Rose and dumped them on top of her. Instantly Kelly's hysterical laughter came back, the laughter that had given her hiccups in the first place! Oh boy, maybe this was a bad idea!

Elsa and Justin had returned from Spain the other day. I had given my sister some time to recover - I wasn't cruel - but now it was time to confront her about the letters asking her to come home that she was keeping from me, and boy was I mad! I thought things were getting better between us, but now we were back in the same place as we were over a year ago! Keeping secrets, closing doors in order to keep those secrets - she still hadn't paid attention to me since the beginning of January -, it wasn't right! Leaving my room, I stormed across the hall and knocked on my sister's door. "Elsa? I know you're in there! Open up!" Maybe this would probably result in an arguement, but I couldn't just sit by and let all this secrecy and avoidance continue when it was upsetting me! I'd already dealt with 13 years of it, I wasn't going to deal with it anymore.

I had managed to convince Kennedy to take care of Sora for tonight, or at least as much of the night as she could. It helped that Sora desperately wanted to spend time with Valerie, because not only did that mean no pouting from her, but she was also able to use her puppy dog eyes on Kennedy! Now that I was child-free, I could spend time with my much-neglected boyfriend, although that wasn't entirely my fault since Henry had to take care of Micah and do college work, too. We both lived busy lives, and we both respected that, so it made nights that we got to ourselves super special!

Grabbing a six pack of beer and a big packet of Doritos from the kitchen, I headed up to Henry's room, trying not to let my excitement get the better of me and run there. Once I got there, I knocked on the door, almost tumbling backwards in the process because my balance sucked! It took mere seconds for me to compose myself, the usual smirk spread across my face as I waited for Henry to open up. The only thing that could ruin tonight was if Henry had't managed to get rid of Micah for tonight. Not that I didn't like the kid - I loved him as if he were my extended family - but the adults just needed some alone time, y'know?

Sora wasn't allowed tohold Valerie. She was told that she might drop the growing baby, which she denied, obviously, but that didn't change Kennedy's mind. That didn't mean that the young Princess couldn't play with the baby though, and this playtime involved a magic show. With real magic.

"Look look, Valerie!" She exclaimed, waving a hand in front of Valeriya's face to grab her attention. Grabbing a nearby Winnie The Pooh book, she used her magic to bring the characters off of the page, along with the words.  The 3D projections of the characters continued the scene they were supposed to follow - making them do any Sora wanted was out of her control at the moment - and the words swirled around the baby's head before going to her new kitten, who just so happened to be called Tigger. The flying words clearly scared the poor kitten, who ran and hid under Kennedy's bed, but Sora just laughed and let out a gentle, "Silly Kitty." before continuing her little magic show for her favourite baby in the whole wide world - the only baby she even knew!

Things between James and I had been pretty... Awkward since the spirit dream occurred. Maybe it was just me being stubborn, since I wasn't impressed with what happened during our make-out session. Maybe I should apologize to him... I just... I didn't know how, my mind didn't believe I was in the wrong, but my heart said that I had been too harsh. Either way, I had to try and make it up to James somehow. Heaving a sigh, I stopped my pacing. It was past midnight and I was still dressed in my Alchemist clothes after a busy night. I wasn't sure if James was on a human schedule or a Moroi schedule, but I decided to text him anyway on the secret phone that Arkand didn't know about and therefore could track. 'Are you free tonight? Or tomorrow?' I texted. 'We need to talk xxx'

I nodded, taking in all that Lilly said, then sighed again. "I do love her more than anything, and I'm definitely sure I want to marry her, but if we get engaged, well, it's llike Elsa said once 'We can't deprive Arendelle of a royal wedding'." Setting Theodore down on the couch beside me, I leaned back and stared up at the ceiling. "I'm pretty sure that Elsa would say yes and that she'd go back to Arendelle, but she wouldn't be happy about it because she's not really ready to return yet. Talking about it with her would probably be ok, but it wouldn't exactly be the romantic proposal I've been imagining, it'd be more like a discussion. If there was a way to get engaged to her, maybe even marry her, and get to stay in Seattle for a little longer, that'd fix everything, but it's not possible." Why did the odds seem stacked against me? Elsa was right, Arendelle would be furious if they were deprived of a royal wedding, but Lilly was right, too. And marriage shouldn't have to mean depriving Elsa of her freedom. It was all just... so so confusing!
((*Coughcough.*SecretSeattleWeddingThenPublicRoyalWeddingInArendelle.*Coughcough.*))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:09 am

*Luna has gone to bed and, after putting her guitar away, Abby is leftsitting upside-down on the couch, a big frown on her face.* I miss my girlfriend Sad I just miss the way things used to be on here...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:14 am

Sowwi ;-;
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:20 am

It's not just you, it's everyone. Everyone who's still here, everyone who's left, even me. I just miss when there was loads of people and we were eager to rp. Nowadays I worry about making plans because I'm not sure if they're ever gonna get rped... And I just feel deprived of kisses... And certain other things...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:24 am

well just know i'll be here for as long as I can im on 24/7
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:28 am

Britt, as much as I appreciate the offer, I can't do those kind of things with you! Razz Just because you're online doesn't mean you'll rp. It used to be that I could put up an all-character post and I'd get loads of replies in the morning, but lately I'd be lucky to get just 1. Gosh, I'm making myself all depressed again >.< I'm just struggling to understand why i bother nowadays.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:30 am

Its okay wolfy >.< i'll do some now
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down