House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
Wolfsoul
Ali9910<3
Shadowhunter
7 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 5 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:13 pm

Have you tried telling him all this stuff?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:15 pm

No :/ I'm just worried that I'll come off as whiny and annoying and I don't want that :/
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:35 pm

I think it's best if you tell him how you feel, but do it face to face or at least through the phone. It's easier to control how whiny you sound if you do it verbally instead of through text or facebook.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:10 am

What? Me? Watching more Carmilla crack videos? Pfft! Pfffffttt!

But seriously, this one is genius XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:22 am

Wolfsoul wrote:So apparently OUAT is on Netflix now... I wonder if that'd be enough to convince mum to get Netflix, since there is no dvd for season 3 over here and, well, she's missing out on season 4!

Supposing that she is miraculously covinced to get a Netflix, how exactly does one get a Netflix? O.o

well you go to www.netflix.com and then you go, sign up, make sure you have a credit card so you can get membership and then you're done. Theres anime, tinkerbell..a lot of good stuff. Even how to train your dragon 2 Razz
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:27 am

I already have HTTYD 2 on DVD, but omg, Tinkerbell! X3

Whether we get Netflix or not is up to my parents, though, and I'm worried that they'll say no Sad But if we do get Netflix, mum will be able to catch up with OUAT! X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:33 am

what else does your mom like? cause they have a LOT of things
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:35 am

Mum doesn't watch much tv because she's always working :/ And dad always watches sports :/ Mum watches Millionnaire Matchmaker but that's on tv anyway so... Yeah... I'm just hoping her obsession with OUAT is enough to persuade her, because there's no season 3 dvd for the UK, so she's 1.5 seasons behind me! And we're almost done re-watching season 2 so... Yeah...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:36 am

My face is swollen :/ Getting my tooth pulled was such a pain, and my gauze came out last night so I bled all over my pillowcase... Ugh
And how does that make me in charge of icing your swelling?
Because you're cute :3 And I don't have the energy.
I don't have the energy to do anything right now.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:38 am

linz you're not meant to sleep with a gauze....
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:41 am

Sterling is Linz's personal slave. Sterling, her wish is your command Wink Lol XD

Get well soon, Linz!

And Holland, you don't even have the energy to go and see your girlfriend? I'd drag her down her, but she can be tempermental when woken up from sleep, as you probably know :S
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:55 am

"No, no. I'm not uncomfortable with it, it's just... An extremely random idea." I answered, running a hand through my hair as I looked down at Rose. "It reminds me of, you know, kids goofing about and pretend someone's the hero and the other person is someone who needs to be saving." I smiled, but on the inside I was a little concerned that we were too old to play this kind of game. I guess it wasn't as if anyone else was going to see us - me in particular - acting like a complete and utter fool, and whatever happened in that apartment stayed in that apartment. "Ok then, lets do it." Let it never be said that Zack Wilson didn't know how to let loose. Maybe I wasn't particularly good at it, but I did know how to do it!

I had never actually said that I intended to commit suicide one day, so James 'Not allowing' me to do so was rather a pointless. I was about to point that out when he asked about why I had picked out the negative parts of the story, as opposed to the positive parts, and I realized then that I had actually upset him. Woops. "I'm sorry, James," I frowned, feeling bad about raining on his metaphorical parade now. "It's just that Shakespeare never wrote Romeo and Juliet as the romance play people have depicted it to be, he wrote it as a tragedy, and a lot of people have some to forgotten that." That gave me no right to pput him down, though... With a sigh, I sat upright, giving James a small smile as I tried to correct my mistake. "You could be considered the Edward to my Bella, though. I know it's a terrible movie series, but underneath all the poor acting, it's a story about a vampire and a human falling in love and eventually getting married and having a child. I think that's a much better analogy to use for our relationship, especially since it has a happy ending, don't you think?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:11 am

My dentist said it was lax so... I slept with it in. Plus, I fell asleep I didn't go to sleep with it in. I took a Hydro and was out like a light. I'm surprised I haven't busted the stitch though, there was quite a bit of blood.
Of course she's my personal slave, she happens to be a wonderfully tall redhead :3
And I'm slightly uncomfortable.

She won't mind if I wake her, but don't expect her to be down anytime soon. *raiss off the couch and heads upstairsc entering Abby's room without a knock. Once she reached the bed she climbed in behind Abby, sliding under the covers and inching closer to the redhead. Staying quiet, she leaned up on her elbow and pressed kisses up her girlfriends neck until she reached her ear, where she nibbled gently.*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:13 am

I did make it pretty darn clear that he was upset didnt i..? XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:13 am

Linz the reason why you shouldnt- you can choke on it >.<
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:17 am

Britt there's a very small chance o choking on a gauze in your sleep because it's wedged into the back/side of you mouth. I did it with my wisdom teeth you should be fine ^_^
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:23 am

Hehe, don't worry about it, Sterling, just get used to it.

And I love how Holland's like 'I don't have the energy to do anything' and then as soon as I mention Abby, she goes to wake her up! XD She's so whipped! They're both so whipped! XD

And You Sexy Thing just started playing! Genius timing! XD

*Moans a little at Holland's kisses as she is woken up any compliments she plans to make is cut off when she feels her girlfriend's teeth against her ear.* F***, Holland... *Refuses to open her eyes, but shuffles back to press herself up against the brunette a little more. When she speaks, her voice comes out muffled by sleep.* Please tell me there's a perfectly good reason why you're waking me up at... Whatever the f*** the time is, on a Sunday.
((Oh gosh, the song is making this moment just perfect! XD))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:31 am

Hi Ali ^_^

Oh gosh, this CD I got for mum is perfect! Loads of songs that we both can sing to in the car X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:36 am

Wolfsoul wrote:I had never actually said that I intended to commit suicide one day, so James 'Not allowing' me to do so was rather a pointless. I was about to point that out when he asked about why I had picked out the negative parts of the story, as opposed to the positive parts, and I realized then that I had actually upset him. Woops. "I'm sorry, James," I frowned, feeling bad about raining on his metaphorical parade now. "It's just that Shakespeare never wrote Romeo and Juliet as the romance play people have depicted it to be, he wrote it as a tragedy, and a lot of people have some to forgotten that." That gave me no right to pput him down, though... With a sigh, I sat upright, giving James a small smile as I tried to correct my mistake. "You could be considered the Edward to my Bella, though. I know it's a terrible movie series, but underneath all the poor acting, it's a story about a vampire and a human falling in love and eventually getting married and having a child. I think that's a much better analogy to use for our relationship, especially since it has a happy ending, don't you think?"

well..pfft. xD I didnt sleep with my gauzes XD

James looked at her, his eyebrow raised "I am not being Edward. He's ugly." he stated "I'm better looking than him and you're definately more better looking then bella." he pointed out, starting to get his mood back "Do you really think you'd want to marry me and have a child?" he grinned, chuckling softly "I think I can actually work with that. Maria Redheart followed by a child that we have yet to name." she made this waay too easy. And he was going to hold onto this "Now you've gotten me excited for the future." he sat up and wrapped his arm around her shoulders "We'll have two little children who will look like you but then act like me. Or they can look like me and act like you. Think about the happiness of the children, Holt!" he laughed
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:39 am

Hi wolfie Smile but yea britt it's no big deal ^_^
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:50 am

Oh boy. In my attempt to cheer him up, I had opened myself to teasing. Why did I have to mention the marriage and the children?! I grimaced, leaning into James' embrace. "Lets not get too ahead of ourselves, the children were just an idea; I'm not entirely sure I want children yet, especially given our circumstances." Maybe if we could somehow, by some amazing miracle, escape the Alcehmists, then we'd get married and have children, but for now it was just too dangerous to take such big steps. I guess I could dream about it though - I was technically already dreaming, anyway - and 'Maria Redheart' didn't actually sound that bad. It kind of had a ring to it. "Barnaby." I spoke up, trying to humor James. "Barnaby if our future child is a boy, and Julia if it's a girl. But if they could only look like one of us and act like the other, I sincerely hope that they look like you and act like me; at least then I know they'd have the common sense not to become party animals." Of course I was only teasing James, as my smirk indicated, so I gave him a kiss on the jaw to make him feel better about it.

I need to do homework... Bleh DX Maybe in, like, 40 minutes. I need to drink some Coca Cola first, but I can't right now because I can still taste toothpaste in my mouth >.<
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:58 am

oh gosh Razz

James frowned "Children are amazing." he stated before she continued on and heard the name 'Barnaby' and James just looked at her, completely shocked "Julia for a girl is fine but Barnaby for a boy? The poor kid would be made fun of if he had a name like that." he pointed out and then added "Hey! I have common sense! Besides, I like parties. They're fun and offer free alcohol." a chuckle escaped his lips as her lips pressed gently onto his jaw "But for you and our children, i'll stop my crazy party animal nonsense and become a father every child wants." he pecked her lips and then got up, kicking off his shoes and putting them aside before taking off holts too, he took her hands and pulled her up, bringing her onto the grass where it was cool and soft "Then we can dance in circles with the kids in a field like this."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:59 am

Ok it's definitely time to get up and get some food instead of watching YouTube on my phone.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:00 am

I have to do that too scampi but the struggle DX
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:02 am

Ugh, the curse that is Youtube! DX I know the feels!

I'll reply later, because I'm distracted and if I rp any more, I wont do my college stuff :S
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next