House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
Blood-Vampire
Scampi
Ali9910<3
7 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 31 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:28 am

Hi Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:33 am

I groaned at the 'Business woman' comment, resisting the urge to give iames a shove. "That's never gonna get old, huh? Well at least I dress smart instead of dressing half-heartedly like someone does." I retaliated, locking my arms around James' torso and burying my face into his chest. "And Laura isn't crazy, she's just awkward and dorky. She's a good friend, though, and her perky optimism can come in handy sometimes." Glancing up at James, I pressed a kiss to his bearded jaw, then steered him back to the bacon in. "Come on, the sooner you eat that and brush your teeth, the sooner you get to kiss me." Although, maybe I should deprive him of kisses as revenge for telling Laura that we had... You know. Even if he did admit he was joking, he almost gave me a heart attack!

I get my Jamesy-kins now? X3

*Laughs awkwardly.* Yeah, well- Wait. *Realizes what Olivia said and raises an eyebrow.* Only two dates? I'd figure it'd be more like two months! Uhh, not that we have to, you know, talk about this, it's just that... Two dates seems a little early for someone to, uh, see you in no clothing. *Blushes even more as his mind starts to picture it, desperatrly tryig to shove the image to the back of his mind.*

Hi Vamp!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:38 am

How's it going
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:40 am

Wolfsoul wrote:I groaned at the 'Business woman' comment, resisting the urge to give iames a shove. "That's never gonna get old, huh? Well at least I dress smart instead of dressing half-heartedly like someone does." I retaliated, locking my arms around James' torso and burying my face into his chest. "And Laura isn't crazy, she's just awkward and dorky. She's a good friend, though, and her perky optimism can come in handy sometimes." Glancing up at James, I pressed a kiss to his bearded jaw, then steered him back to the bacon in. "Come on, the sooner you eat that and brush your teeth, the sooner you get to kiss me." Although, maybe I should deprive him of kisses as revenge for telling Laura that we had... You know. Even if he did admit he was joking, he almost gave me a heart attack!

Hi Vamp!

yes yes you do xD Ja- *walks in from the kitchen* Dont you even dare scream for my name.. *he grins* Nah, I prefer it if you do xD xDDD James! Shut up!

James rolled his eyes "I like dressing half-heartedly. Theres nothing wrong with that." he pointed out, placing his hand on her head, "Awkward and Dorky. Still pretty crazy to me." he then was steered back to the bacon "Alright Alright." he turned and wrapped his arm around her "Eat some with me?" sure he loved the bacon but he wanted her to have some too. "We can share one like Lady and the Tramp."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:49 am

*goes completely red in the cheeks now* It was the first thing that came to mind >.< Besides it's not as if I'd have the confidence to actually do that even if I'd dated someone for 2 years let alone two dates >////<
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:58 am

Hehe, the only one who should be screaming your name is Maria. Or me Wink *Reaches her arms out for a hug.* Cuddle buddy? :3

I said we didn't have to talk about it! *Lowers his face to hide it against his guitar, hiding the burning blush from Olivia. A minute later, once he's sure his face isn't as red anymore, he lifts his face up and bites his lip.* So, uh, change of subject: besides Blink-182, what other music do you like?

"Share one? I don't think so. I'd rather our mouths didn't meet on the middle with food in them." I shuddered at the sheer thought of it and how gross the act must be, but that didn't mean I wasn't going to eat bacon anyway. Just a little bit, though, because I had already eaten breakfast this morning and was trying to remain healthy. Picking the smallest piece, I took a bite out of it and savoured the taste for a moment before swallowing. "So, what are our plans today, Mr Redheart?" I asked glancing at my boyfriend beside me before eating a bit more bacon. "I mean, I don't really want to be cramped up here all day but it's too eangerous to go into town, so... Maybe that forest the surrounds... The Immortal Mansion?" It was hard just saying the name of the place, considering it came with images of all the terrifying, sangerous and unholy creatures that had haunted my nightmares since I was a child, but at least the forest would protect us from the other danger that was getting caught together by the Alchemists. I just hoped that no unnatural creatures would be wanderig the forest when we went there - if we went there, that is...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:05 am

One of the Sydrian videos I watched said this was a Sydrian song, so maybe it could be considered a Jaria song too, Britt-Britt?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:24 am

Wolfsoul wrote:Hehe, the only one who should be screaming your name is Maria. Or me Wink *Reaches her arms out for a hug.* Cuddle buddy? :3

"Share one? I don't think so. I'd rather our mouths didn't meet on the middle with food in them." I shuddered at the sheer thought of it and how gross the act must be, but that didn't mean I wasn't going to eat bacon anyway. Just a little bit, though, because I had already eaten breakfast this morning and was trying to remain healthy. Picking the smallest piece, I took a bite out of it and savoured the taste for a moment before swallowing. "So, what are our plans today, Mr Redheart?" I asked glancing at my boyfriend beside me before eating a bit more bacon. "I mean, I don't really want to be cramped up here all day but it's too eangerous to go into town, so... Maybe that forest the surrounds... The Immortal Mansion?" It was hard just saying the name of the place, considering it came with images of all the terrifying, sangerous and unholy creatures that had haunted my nightmares since I was a child, but at least the forest would protect us from the other danger that was getting caught together by the Alchemists. I just hoped that no unnatural creatures would be wanderig the forest when we went there - if we went there, that is...

I think maria would be the one screaming my name. *grins before hugging wolfy* Sure

Thats a nice way to put Jaria Razz

James pouted when she rejected his Lady and the Tramp kiss. Too bad, It would have been good when they would meet in the middle and have the taste of bacon on her lips. "I dont have many plans since you already know I dont do anything but drink, smoke, and paint. And probably make my way around town." when she suggested the forest around the Immortal mansion, he was quite shocked, but a thought came into mind "Well, you hate going near there. I know you by now, Maria. You hate going there." he said, grabbing a piece of bacon "I want to do one thing. Just to see which you'd prefer." he grabbed a napkin and wiped his hands before grabbing maria's free hand "I want to try a spirit dream with you. I know, I know, you dont want me to use it, but you came up with an idea to go into the immortal mansion's forest. I just want to show you just a little bit of the Spirit dream and if you really dont like it, we can go to the forest and walk around there." he just had this look on that showed that he was desprate but still respected her wishes "I know this is pressuring, but..I just really want to try this with you."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:47 am

*Cuddles James, resting her head against his torso.* But, you know, I could too. Well, maybe, because I can be pretty paranoid about pregnancy and stuff so... Yeah... But still, I could! Wink

And yes Britt, it's pretty good, although I prefer Beautiful Disaster by Kelly Clarkson, but that's more of an Adrian song from Sydney's pov, because Adrian is a beautiful disaster :3

Wait wait wait. On behalf of both Maria and I: What part of having kisses that taste like bacon is good?! That's just... Bleh DX How could you even think that, James?! DX

My heart fell into my stomach. I had come up with the forest idea but it wasn't as bad as going into the mansion - it wasn't as if I was surrounding myself with the things I feared, I was surrounding myself with, well, trees. But entering a spirit dream? Letting James do magic on me? That was surrounding myself with something I feared, especially since spirit magic affected the mind and I didn't want my mind tampered with or seen into.

And yet, as much as I feared it, I could see the desperation in James' eyes - the strange need to show me what the magic was like despite knowing how terrified I was and how it would affect him. And it wasn't as if I was putting myself in physical danger like with the forest, but still... "Why is this so important to you?" I asked my Moroi boyfriend, setting down my piece of bacon and letting out a shaky breath. "Why do you feel the need to subject me to your powers when you know how much magic scares me? When you promised you wouldn't use Spirit unnecessarily because you know using you magic brings you one step closer to being insane?" Maybe there was a bit of an edge in my tone, despite trying to keep it as neutral as possible, but could you really blame me? When I was being pressured by my own boyfriend into taking part in something I never wanted to be associated with?

((James is gonna have to be super convincing. Either that or just oull her into a spirt dream against her will later that night.))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:57 am

Hey, bacon kisses probably taste good!

xD

James knew she'd ask these questions. He wanted to show her the world that can hide them both and have them able to do whatever whenever. "Spirit dreams are different, Maria. Its super different from the actual bare magic. I want you to see the world I see. If its too much for you, you can tell me and i'll end it right then and there. You wouldnt feel the magic..Thats the part of the Dream in Spirit Dreams." he hated to do this, make her feel pressured "But I know you'd turn this down because of your fears but sometimes..you need to face them..Doing that opens new doors for you. All you have to do is tell me No if you really dont want to see a Spirit dream." Curiosity was a difficult thing to ignore. "Even if we're in that dream for a minute I will pull us out if you cant handle it."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:21 am

With grease on your lips and bits of bacon in your teeth >.< Yes, great indeed. *Shudders.*

He had a point about needing to face my fears and about them opening doors, afterall, I faced my fear of the Moroi and it got me a boyfriend, didn't it? And he said that I wouldn't feel the magic, but still... Gosh, why did he do this to me? Why couldn't he just accepted that I'd probably always be afraid of magic? I released him now, mad that he was putting me through all of this, and stepped away from him. "I have conditions. You do not tamper with my brain in any way, you end it the second I say so, and you never put pressure on me again. Do you understand?" It was rhetorical, because he didn't get to argue with my conditions. And this anger about the spirit dream was building onto the anger from James' drunken antics, so much so that I didn't want James in the apartment anymore, not when I was at my limits with him. Walking into the living room, I opened the door for him. I didn't cared if he was still hungover or hungry, I just couldn't deal with him right now, so I gestured out the door, said a quick, "I guess I'll see you tonight." And waited for James to leave.
((Maria does not like to be pressured into things that are against her beliefs :S))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:30 am

((I know D: ))

Hey it could be...

James knew that he crossed the line big time. He felt like a kid being scolded by his mother in a different way. Her conditions were fine with him but his heart was telling him he was a big jerk. "I understand. And I promise I wont ever do this again to you." he said, noticing her expression changing and then she made her way to the door, of course, he was curious so he followed and seen that she was opening the door. She was kicking him out. He didnt blame her. "I'll see you tonight then." he said, getting his shoes and slipping them on, followed by his coat and scarf before kissing her forehead softly and walking out, his hands in his pockets, fumbling with the pack of cigarettes in his pocket. As soon as James was outside, he pulled out one and lit it, walking down the sidewalk away from Holts apartment.

(Skuppy skup?)
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:50 am

I highly doubt it, big guy. Kisses and food should never mix >.<

I didn't get to sleep well that night. It was mostly on purpose. I had to stay out late to deal with a few strigoi bodies, then as soon as things seemed to died down I drank some black coffee. If I wasn't asleep, James couldn't pull me into a dream, right? To be honest, I was so terrified I probably didn't really need the coffee. Under no circumstances did I want to do this. If someone feared lions they wouldn't throw themselves into the lion enclosure at the zoo, would they? No, and yet this was a pretty good equivalent to that. Alchemists strongly believed that no one should be able to have control over the Earth, and magic was exactly that, control the 4 elements that made up the planet. This 5th element, Spirit, was probably even worse, being able to control minds, heal the injured and even play God by being able to bring people back from the dead! It was entirely wrong for anyone on Earth to wield such power, or for anyone to have that power used on them, and now that was exactly what was going to happen to me. As I sat on the couch forcing my eyes to stay open, I hoped that our disagreement this morning meant that James decided to drown his sorrows in alcohol so that he wouldn't be able to use Spirit, a part of me desperately hoped he'd have a change of heart and decided against the Spirit dream, but I couldn't be sure that James wouldn't create the dream, hence the urgency to stay awake all night. As much as I tried, no amount of coffee or fear could prevent me from sleeping and, at around 3am, my entire body overided my brain, forcing itself to shut down and forcing me into a sleep I was dreading.
((Speaking of sleep, I have to go to bed now. Goodnight!))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:53 am

All charrie post before bed. If Linz could reply to Justin that'd be great ^_^

It was still weird waking up, looking in a mirror and seeing an older version of me. I liked the change, don't get me wrong, it was just going to take some getting used to, not just physically but, well, being 23 - an adult - opened a lot of new doors, like drinking, possibly working in a bar (it'd be nice to do that again, and this time legally!), moving out, marriage, kids... It was a lot to take in, but there were also some setbacks.

Holland had been freaking out about the possibility of getting Schizophrenia lately. She told me that her mom had been roughly this age when she started showing symptoms and this had put Holland on the edge, making her jumpy whenever she thought I had said something when I didn't or something along those lines. I told her that everyone has days like that but... Yeah... She wasn't buying it. I was still sticking to my guns, insisting that Holland wasn't going to become like her mom, but I figured I should look up schizophrenia just in case.

I didn't need as much sleep as humans - I could survive on 5 hours - so, once Holland had fallen asleep late in the night, I had snuck out and gone hunting briefly, then returned and started looking up schizophrenia on the laptop in the darkness. Apparently it started in the late 20's... F***... I bit my lip and kept reading, not enjoying what I read at all. There were two types of schizophrenia, one which Holland's mom had, and another that could make her lose her emotions. What if she got that kind? What if she stopped being able to love me anymore? No, I couldn't think like that. Holland wasn't going to get schizophrenia, she was going to be perfectly fine. Shutting the laptop, I put it away and then fell back to sleep.

As soon as I woke, though, the thoughts plagued my mind. Maybe Holland's worrying was getting to me, too, I mean, I loved her and was concerned about her, and this whole schizophrenia thing?... Maybe we just needed to take a break from it and find a good distraction for the day? My first distraction, I decided, was going to be a shower. Sneaking into Holland's bathroom, I stripped off my clothes, looking at myself in the mirror like I seemed to do every morning now, as if to remind myself of the changes, then jumped into the shower. As the hot water rained down against my skin, I tried to think of where I could take Holland on our day off. Anywhere that required very little thinking - or maybe even thinking hard about something else - would be perfect for us right now.

I had awoken early, earlier than my husband, and had taken a stroll around the mansion in my loose-fitting PJs, because sometimes that just helped me feel a little better. I then returned to our bedroom and stood by the window, looking out to the dismal weather outside while ine hand rubbed my stomach. Our child - we didn't know whether it was a boy or girl, we wanted it to be a surprise - would be due in early April, but with the way winter seemed to roll into March last year, I was beginning to wonder if our baby would really be a spring baby, or if it'd be a winter baby. Would it be snowing in early April? Would we even be able to get to the hospital? What if we didn't?  There were just so many thoughts in my mind, along with so many worries, I just hoped that, whatever the weather, the little one would come into the world safely, with no problems.

Henry had college today, and both Sora and Micah had school. I was both boyfriend-less and childless so what did I end up doing? Spending the day with Kennedy and Valerie! In all honestly, it wasn't that bad. It wasn't as energetic as spending the day with Anna,  but at least it wasn't as... Formal as spending it with Elsa. And besides, I was happy to help Kennedy out, since I kinda knew what I was doing and could give her tips.

Right now I was bouncing Valerie up and down slightly as I carried her. She was still less than a year old, but was growing bigger and stronger as the days went by. She always seemed to have a smile on her face when I saw he, probably because I was her favourite guest - why wouldn't I be? "Well look at you, Valerie! You must've grown twice as big since I last saw you!" I was exaggerating, of course, but it wasn't as if the kid would be able to realize that!

Valerie reached up to me at that point, so I shifted her into one arm and let her grab the index finger of my now-free hand. My eyes widened as I tried to wiggle my finger out and struggled. "You've got quite a good grip, there too! I bet that's a werewolf thing, huh? Y'know, you're gonna be one bad*ss fighter one day with strength like that! And I'm gonna teach you all there is to know about kicking butt, right Ken?" I glanced over to my friend with a slight smirk. Whether or not I was joking about teaching Valerie to fight one day, I wasn't sure, but putting the thought of Valerie becoming some super-tough brawler into Kennedy's mind was an opportunity I just couldn't skip out on! It had to be done!

My kind of angel work was pretty tough, I mean, there weren't many people who'd be able to take guiding dead kids' souls to Heaven in their stride, but I tried not to let it bother me, you know? I tried not to think about the kid having died but, well, that by taking them to Heaven, I was taking them to a safe place. Besides, if I dwelled on the negatives, I'd bring Nat's mood down as well. That's why, when I came home from work today, I tried to put on a smile for Nat's sake. Sure, the smile was a bit forced but after, like, half an hour with my gorgeous girlfriend it'd be genuine. Heading up to Nat's room, I knocked on the door before peeking into the room, seeing the beautiful Inu in question working on some sort of charcoal project. "I'm back!" I exclaimed, stepping in and heading over to Nathalie and pressing a kiss to her cheek. "Did you miss me as much as I miss you, Miss McAllister?"

There had been some strange people outside the mansion. They had seemed to be surveilling a particular room - the first room on the first floor, from what I could see - but now, after some sort of technical difficulties, they had left. Even so, I stood by the living room window, staring at where they had been in case they returned. That little girl, Luna, inhabited that first room. I could only assume the technical difficulties had been her doing, but why had those people been surveilling her room? Perhaps I needed a witch or warlock to put some protection spells on the mansion, just in case they returned and tried to cause trouble...

Sammi was taking a break from the court case she was working on, but even then she was busy. A few weeks ago when she talked to Jeremy about setting him up with a colleague, well, apparently she wasn't joking! She was sat on our bed as I walked in after a day at work,  her eyes fixed on a list of names with some pros and cons next to them. I didn't focus on what she was doing for long, though, because I was distracted by the fact that she was only in her underwear and one of my t-shirts. Never had a woman looked sexier, and she wasn't even naked! Letting out a breath I hadn't realized had even caught in my throat , I walked over to the bed, kicking off my shoes before sitting next to my girl. "You do realize that, if you screw this up, it'll cost us one, maybe two, wedding presents, right?" I teased her, pressing a kiss to her cheek before focusing on running my hand up and down one of those dangerously exposed thighs. F***, if Sammi wasn't wearing a bra under my shirt, then there was no way in hell I'd be able to let her continue working!

Maybe it was a bad idea to have an animal on top of the kitchen counter, but this kitten had incredibly clean paws - I had just washed them this morning - so I could garuntee that it wasn't tracking any dirt or germs. It was Abby's job to look after the kitten but, well, I just so happened to be awake so I decided to deal with it while she was sleeping with Holland. I would've dealt with Jupiter too but, well, I thought it was best to let sleeping dogs lie.

"You gonna eat some solid food today?" I asked the kitten as I sat on a stool in front of her, drinking a glass of blood. "Nah, no offense but I think think you're ready yet. Maybe another week of bottle feeding and then you'll be ready." I chuckled as the kitten attacked a potted plant that rested in the centre of the island, letting it do so for a minute before pulling the kitten away. "Ok, ok, easy. Easy, tiger, I think you've beaten it." I chuckled, scratching the tiny thing behind it's ear. Considering how weak and malnurished it was just a week ago, it was pretty damn awesome how fiesty and well-fed it looked now. It might have been a joint responsibility between me, Abby and her friend, Michelle, bit it was Abby who had put us all together and co-ordinated us, not to mention she had done the most for the kitten. I had to say, I was quite impressed with Abby's kitten-rearing, and her surprisingly caring, almost motherly side.

It was fun hanging out with my brother-in-law and niece today, along with Kyle and Sunny! I saw Luna often, because she really seemed to like hanging out with Sunny and me - I think she was a dog-lover - but Jack was an even more rare appearance, so I was glad to be able to hang out with him and bond a little with Kyle's twin. Clone. Whatever, brother.

When Jack had to leave and asked Kyle and I to look after Luna, I jumped at the chance. If we were going to be parents and have our own child, we needed to practicing parenting as much as possible, plus, I felt like Kyle needed a little convincing that we could be awesome parents.

Luna had been running around for a little while now, after watching me take part in an intense game of fetch. Sunny had kept going, chase after Luna because she had the ball. But I needed to sit down for a moment and relax. After a little while, she made her way over with the golden retriever and I stood to my feet, ready to pick up my niece when she came over because I knew she liked being carried. It came as a shock to me when she asked Kyle to pick her up, a tiny wave of jealousy running through me which I tried to ignore because, hey, she needed Uncle-Niece time too. 'Uncle Kyle, I'm hungry.' She whined as I reached down to stroke Sunny who was panting heavily. Looking up to my boyfriend, I beamed a grin at him. "Maybe we should give these two something to eat and drink before they pass out, Kylie Kyle. They've both been running around like crazy!"

Well this vacation was working out pretty well. We wrre just over halfway through and the stress of being a Queen had started to wear off now that Elsa had copious amounts of relaxation time. That also put me at ease, along with the fact that I also had time away from my stressful job. The only stress came from the heat which wasn't too bad but still put me on edge a little. Luckily between the hotel's pool, the air conditioning in the hotel and my naturally cold girlfriend, I didn't have to worry about that too much.

Our holiday was self-catering, simply because I prefered to eat at various restaurants in town than to just stick to the hotel - plus it was cheaper - but the hotel also cooked their own stuff throughout the day. Since I was too lazy to go down to the local store and but some breakfast things to cook on the room's tiny stove today, I ordered some breakfast from the hotel. Apparently in Spain, breakfasts were kinda small but pretty high in sugar, with churros, lemon cupcakes and a sweet-tasting bread arriving at our door, along with two cups of coffee. While we both preferred to eat healthily, I guessed we could get away with one unhealthy breakfast since we were on vacation and could afford to indulge a little.

I was all prepared to wake up my sleeping girlfriend, bit as I turned around, she was just waking up. The special breakfast delivery must've woken her; I should've told the guy not to knock, since I would've been able to hear his thoughts from outside the door! Oh well, it was too late for that. "Good morning, Sleeping Beauty." I greeted Elsa, setting the breakfast tray on the bed as I sat down beside the slowly-rising Queen, pressing a kiss to her freckled cheek. "I'm sorry for the wake up call, I just thought we'd treat ourselves to a traditional Spanish breakfast just this once. I hope you don't mind." I smiled softly at her. Even when half asleep she was beautiful, and too this day I still didn't get how such an average guy like me was even worthy of her. And to think, in a couple of weeks we would've been dating for a whole year! Wow! I really needed to start thinking about marrying Elsa, but if I did - if I became a King and we went back to Arendelle - would things change between us?

Having Matio and his brother here was amazing. The castle hadn't had guests since Elsa's coronation, and it was nice to have people to spend time with. I think the castle kinda intimidated them, especially Matio, what with how big and fancy it was and how the servants, well, served them. I guess I was just used to it, because it had never really affected me, but for Matio and Joshua... Well, I was sure they'd get used to it. At least, I hoped the would, because if they couldn't hadn't being served, how would they handle the council's wrath?

Today was the last council meeting before the Spring Festival in a week, and later this afternoon we were going to go around town and check on the bakers and school children and farmers and various other groups that were helping to make the festival special. This council meeting was, therefore, the last chance to tell the council about me courting Matio because, while we had tried being discreet, it was obvious that people were beginning to get suspicious.

With Admiral Naismith's permission, we sent Joshua away to learn some battle techniques with some of the soldiers, because while I liked having Joshua around, I didn't want him to be here to witness the riot that was probably going to take place. Matio and I stood out the council room now, with Kai - whom I had told in advance about Matio and I - stand by the door to introduce us. I wasn't focused on him, though, I was focused on my terrified-looking boyfriend. Oh boy. "Are you going to be ok?" I asked with a concerned look as I squeezed his hand. "We don't have to do this, it'd just be easier than letting rumors spread." To be honest, I might've seemed calm, but I was putting on a brave front for Matio's sake. The council didn't like me much, anyway - they just saw me as an incapable clutz of a spare Queen - so finding out that I, a royal, was courting a non-royal guy was going to make things a whole lot worse for me!

"Schools don't exactly hire fighting teachers, Rose, so you'd be a self-employed self-defense teacher and, well, sometimes self-employed people strggle to maintain their businesses." I pointed out with a grimace as we walked down the road, our feet taking us in the direction of a local park - one of a few. "i think the lifeguard thing's a much safer route for now, and if you wanna teach self-defense in the future then you can." With a shrug, I smirked a little before adding, "But, you know, it wouldn't exactly be a bad thig if you saved me from 'Drowning'." I released Rose's hand to do quotation marks in the air, then wrapped an arm around her shoulders as we walked.
((Bleh DX))

I didn't get to sleep well that night. It was mostly on purpose. I had to stay out late to deal with a few strigoi bodies, then as soon as things seemed to died down I drank some black coffee. If I wasn't asleep, James couldn't pull me into a dream, right? To be honest, I was so terrified I probably didn't really need the coffee. Under no circumstances did I want to do this. If someone feared lions they wouldn't throw themselves into the lion enclosure at the zoo, would they? No, and yet this was a pretty good equivalent to that. Alchemists strongly believed that no one should be able to have control over the Earth, and magic was exactly that, control the 4 elements that made up the planet. This 5th element, Spirit, was probably even worse, being able to control minds, heal the injured and even play God by being able to bring people back from the dead! It was entirely wrong for anyone on Earth to wield such power, or for anyone to have that power used on them, and now that was exactly what was going to happen to me. As I sat on the couch forcing my eyes to stay open, I hoped that our disagreement this morning meant that James decided to drown his sorrows in alcohol so that he wouldn't be able to use Spirit, a part of me desperately hoped he'd have a change of heart and decided against the Spirit dream, but I couldn't be sure that James wouldn't create the dream, hence the urgency to stay awake all night. As much as I tried, no amount of coffee or fear could prevent me from sleeping and, at around 3am, my entire body overided my brain, forcing itself to shut down and forcing me into a sleep I was dreading.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:08 pm

I'm working on this basket that's due tomorrow or I would reply. Sorry :/
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:09 pm

That's fine ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:19 pm

"I meant at a fighting place, not self employed or something in school." I added, walking with him, smiling as he made his comment for being a lifeguard, I laughed "Well go 'drown' in the bathtub and we can make the most dramatic scene anyone has ever seen or heard." that wasnt a bad idea actually. It would be fun and halarious. And thats where I got the idea, i pulled out my phone and texted kelly 'Bring a bathing suit, I have another funny game in mind.' and I sent it. I quickly put away my phone and looked up at Zack "Dont ask what I just texted her.

James sat in his room, knowing that she wasnt going to be sleeping anytime soon. So to pass time, he would smoke, watch some tv, and paint a little bit. His painting consisted of bottles that had some kind of dust in them and had a pack of his favorite cigarettes followed by a lighter sitting next to the bottles. They sat on a table, making as if they were popping out from the canvas. Here and there he would try to get Maria into a dream but when he tried, it was a fail each and everytime. Thing is, he had to make the dream feel like a actual dream..Just so she wont want to leave so quickly.. He cleaned up and layed down on his bed, closing his eyes and trying to share the dream with Holt again and this time it worked. He made the setting in her apartment so she wouldnt realize she was in a spirit dream. The tv was playing some CSI on it and his arm was wrapped around her shoulders "Im still surprised that you wouldnt try to become like these guys, I'm sure you'd rock it." he said, looking down at her, kissing her head "If you were one of these guys, i'd be your assistant any day." he chuckled softly
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:28 pm

Not being able to draw is god damn frustrating DX
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:08 pm

I feel you Ali. I suck at drawing many things besides hearts and flowers
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:09 pm

I can only draw cartoon and it's the worst Sad
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:09 pm

I can barley draw anything animal like or anything like that
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:10 pm

Yea :/ I just wanted to draw something and I've tried like three times and I can't get it right
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:18 pm

I feel you, I screw up sketches all the time man.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:19 pm

Oh hey Linz ^_^ yea it's frustrating but I know that great of a drawer so :/
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:21 pm

Start small with drawing. Like easy things first