House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
Blood-Vampire
Scampi
Ali9910<3
7 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 35 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Ali9910<3 Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:59 am

Sounds like some else I know. walks downstairs and pouts "I know you're talking about me and that not very nice!" oh please you know it's true, no one here likes your flirting"what about Ebony? Wink" fine everyone but her
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:04 am

Yeah, we've just lost Scampi, but on the plus side at least we all know that Michael is her weakness XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:05 am

Well I knew that already so XD
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:06 am

Yeah but you haven't seen her face when she hears Mikey's solo I their cover of Teenage Dream XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:07 am

True true
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:09 am

I don't use pick-up lines, I just give compliments. But the Carmilla webseries has probably the best pick-up line in the world: "Don't you look like a virgin sacrifice." XD

And Orphan Black: "I just wanna make crazy science with you." Wink

Sammi just left. She just walked right out! I wanted to chase after her and beg her to help me out of this situation, but she had already disappeared, leaving Olivia and I to suffer an awkward silence. Olivia broke that silence and I nodded my head in agreement, a little disappointed that I wasn't getting a real date with a real mystery girl but I guess a least this way I didn't have to be pessimistic about things going wrong with a potential girlfriend, because there was no potential girlfriend. "Yeah, I guess we could, you know, hang out as friends." I answered, rubbing the back of my neck with a slight smile. Taking in Olivia's outfit, my smile grew bigger. "You look great, though, just to let you know. The flannel shirt looks great on you." Olivia was actually quite pretty but, you know, it'd be awkward if we actually dated, and dating friends had never really worked out for me, anyway. "So, uhh, I kinda planned a bowling date for whoever was going to show up so... Is that ok? I mean, do you mind if you get your *ss kicked in public." Banter. Banter was a safe thing, especially since it was Olivia and she seemed to enjoy it. Hopefully a bit of banter would make the awkwardness go away...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:17 am

rp wiff meh wolfy? Very Happy
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:18 am

So many selfies lol
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:20 am

Olivia: I was so terrible at bowling, but it was a good laugh I had to admit. I smirked a little at his banter and decided to join in. "You know I'm sure I've heard you say that before at some point... When was it? Oh yeah, just as we started playing guitar hero and I kicked your ass." I teased right back. "Bowling is pretty cool though so why not." I smiled, just generally happy at this point in time. Then my cheeks flushed a rosy pink as I finally took notice of his compliment. "Thanks, you look pretty good yourself." I relayed the comment, hoping to take the attention from myself.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:20 am

Also; new chapter up, Ali Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:36 am

I'll only rp one person, so pick.

*Comes downstairs and walks towards Scampi, but pauses, hesitating. Taking a deep breath, she walks the rest of the way and, with a shaky hand, tugs on Scampi's shirt.* M-Miss Scampi? Where's daddy?

"Well, thanks, I try to look my best when it comes to dates or, well not-dates in this case." I grinned, folding my arms across my chest. "And fyi, I let you win Guitar Hero. I would've felt bad if I made you lose." Of course I fell back on my old defense, just to save my ego. To think that I had lost Guitar Hero to some lawyer girl! I walked over to the living room door and leaned against the frame as I looked to Olivia. "You coming, little Miss dressed-to-impressed?" I asked with a smirk. "The bowling alley awaits."
((I think Comic Relief is distracting me >.<))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:42 am

Jaria :3
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:44 am

When I started to dream, well, I wasn't sure if it was a dream. Everything seemed too vivid - too real - to be a dream. It honestly felt as if I had just blacked out and was suddenly in the living room of my apartment, but that wasn't possible, I couldn't have just lost half a day. It wasn't until I saw that some of my wall pictures were missing and that other finite details were incorrect, that I realized that this wasn't real, it was a spirit dream.

I couldn't even keep up my professionalism here, my fear was just too strong for that. I hugged myself as my breathing came out shaky, my eyes darting around the room at the artificial apartment. I was too scared to touch anything, even when James pressed a kiss to my forehead I was cautious, because he wasn't real, he was a subconscious image created by magic - heck, I was real here, and that was even more terrifying!

As the subconscious version started struck up a conversation, his gaze on the tv, I looked over and saw that James had somehow managed to conjure up a CSI show, although how he managed to remember the elisode was beyond me. "It's not as if I wouldn't try to be a crime scene investigator, it's that I have no choice." I pointed out, my voice coming out small as everything in me screamed 'Get out of here! Stop letting him use magic on you!'. "If I had the opportunity, maybe I would pursue that career, but there's no quitting the Alchemists. And, like I've said before, I actually like being an Alchemist, it's just... Complicated, and rather limiting."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:51 am

James seemed to notice a change in her. Which worried him. This was scaring her too much and it worried him. He instantly quitted the act "Maria." he said letting her go and getting up, moving to sit in front of her, He took her hands tightly and he had the look of regret and worry on his face "Tell me to stop this...You're afraid..I hear it in your breathing and I can see it on your face." he lifted his hands up and cupped her face. He felt as if he was breaking her being here. Covering her eyes, he changed the scenes (I dont even know if this is possible..you'd know wolfy! XD) and uncovered her eyes, having them sitting under the tree on the picnic blanket. The wind blew gently and it was warm. The same setting as the picture he had made... Doing this..he knew it wouldnt change how she felt. All he needed was for her to tell him to stop and he would.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:11 am

((Changing scenes is possible. But, just for future reference, unless James knew EXACTLY how that episode of CSI went, I don't think he would've been able to make that play on the t . I let it slide this time but... Yeah...))

I could make this nightmare go away if I just said so. I could just wake up and shower off any magical taint that the dream had left on me. Before I could tell James to stop, though, he covered my eyes, almost causing me to have a panic attack because I had no idea what was going on. "J-James, don't-" But just as I had been beginning to protest, he lifted his hand off of my eyes. The scene had changed, and at first I didn't know where we were, then I caught on to where we were. "Y-Your painting." I swallowed back my fear as best as I could, trying to compose myself as I took in the picnic that had only been portrayed on canvas before. "You actually created your painting. In a dream!" It was a terrifying thought, that magic was doing this - that magic was surrounding me - but the way the sun reflected off of the blades of grass, the way the tree stood tall and proud... How could something this beautiful be so wrong? Why did it have to be wrong, when we could drive to a field somewhere and do this in real life?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:17 am

Scampi's poofed and Luna's lonely Sad *Is huddled in the corner, scared and not really sure what to do with herself now that no one she knows is around.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:18 am

I got scratched by a bunny Sad but hi Luna Smile
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:21 am

Bad bunny Sad *Waves shyly, then folds her arms so that less of her scars show.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:21 am

(Well I learn something new everyday xD)

James knew she was scared, it was like taking a child into a dark room where they're afraid of the dark. "I actually did create it." he said, smiling just slightly before losing that smile "Do you still want me to end this, Maria? I dont want to push you more then you have to. I already pressured you, I dont want to make things more worse for you." if she planned to stay, he had to make her relax in some way.. Maybe have her close her eyes and make her relax rather then look around and panic half to death.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:22 am

She got scared cause I was cutting her nails. *walks over to luna but stays at a distance that won't scare her.* what's up sweetie?
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:39 am

Technically you're not meant to learn it until The Fiery Heart! DX

Leave this? This place was our paradise, the wish that the Alchemists were taking from us, I mean, we could sneak off to a field and have a picnic, but it would be incredibly hard to escape from the Alchemists even for just a couple of hours. How could I just give this us? Sure it terrified me, but it would be a waste to just give this up straight away. "Just... Give me a second." I told James, walking over to the picnic blanket and cautiously sat down on it. A shaky hand reached down and touched the blanket, flinching away a little at first but then trying again. It felt so real, so soft, as if it was one of my own blankets. I gripped the fabric in my clenched hand, staring at it with a slightly awed expression. "How is this even possible?" I murmured, my voice coming out as a mere breath.

Oh, poor bunny Sad I-I wanted daddy, but he's no-not here. *Starts becoming tearful.* A-And mommy isn't here either :S
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:40 am

I'm here Smile and I could go get uncle austin for you. Would you like that?
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:44 am

*Bites her lip and nods a little.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:45 am

James watched as she walked to the picnic blanket and he stood there, watching as if she was a curious kitten over what was in front of her. He walked over and stood next to her, watching as she gripped onto the blanket. A smile started to spread on his lips again, liking that she was curious and pushing her way through her fear. "Who even knows?" he asked, crouching down next to her before looking around at the field and the trees that were far from it that surrounded them. His eyes then went back to his lovely girlfriend "I can see you havent changed how you dress. Even in a dream." he said, trying to lighten the mood and chuckling a bit.

Razz
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:51 am

Ok I'll be right back *runs upstairs to get austin* walk downstairs and runs over to swoop up his little niece, tickling her sides before placing her back down again. "I heard someone was lonely." Smiles
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next