House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
Ali9910<3
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
7 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 38 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:46 am

XD im getting to the dance part I think.. xD Abby? *tilts her head, watching her as she leaned on the counter*
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:46 am

I looked through all the companies then finally found one "Oh thank god. There's one tomorrow afternoon......three seats near eachother. Well across eachother. There's a side seat in the middle then two open ones by the window. We can switch on and off who sits with Lucas and all. It will be easy since the site are together." I say as I scrolled around and found the prices. "Shocking only 400 bucks for three tickets. Probably because we have a baby with us." I say looking up to her. "If yiou wanna go we have to pick now otherwise we will have to wait another two weeks." I say as I pulled my credit card out as I booked and payed the vacation place and then ready to pay for the plane tickets when she said so.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:52 am

The dance? As in the halloween dance? You're only there?! Goood gosh! DX

In other news, I just watched the trailers for The Runy Circle... And the bloopers for the other trailers. And this isn't a spoiler but imagine this: Sydney and Adrian dancing to Thriller. In perfect sychronization. Without there being any music. *Bursts into laughter.*

Don't. Don't even say anything. *Walks over to the cupboards and pulls out a bottle of vodka, removing the cap and drinking straight from the bottle.* Just over an hour until the dinner date and she's not even here. She's not coming. Why do I eve bother to do nice things? *Drinks some more vodka.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:56 am

nope I lied, training with adrian with Wolfe. XD

*walks over and takes it* Abby stop. *She said sternly*
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:58 am

Macey::
I nodded. "Yea get those tickets. We need to keep you safe from the hunter and keep Lucas out of this. The best way to do that is to get as far away from her as soon as possible. Otherwise we might run into trouble. If we wait I mean." That was the last thing I wanted. Besides, these seat weren't bad, they were actually probably better than most seats. Normally you could never find seats together this soon to leaving. "As long as you're ready to go that is. We'll have to do all of our packing tonight. But it shouldn't be too difficult. I hope." I also hoped that Lucas wouldn't get too fussy on the plane but I wouldn't say anything about it because that would only jinx it. Hopefully everything would be fine, Lucas would be okay, I wouldn't bite anyone and when we got there we'd all be safe from the hunters. I looked over at him. "When we get there, well just be able to have fun right? or will we have to worry about the hunters there as well? I don't want to accidentally do something bad if they end up tracking us."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:13 am

"Alright. Those seats it is." I say as I typed in my credit card and printed the tickets out. I got up and grabbed the tickets looking them over to make sure they were correct and then folded them and placed them into my wallet. "Now we have to feed Lucas get all his stuff together first since he's lart human he's the main one to worry about and then grabbed up our stuff. Since we barley feel weather just bring a light jacket and some pants to the air port then everything summery. Swim suit and more swim suits and sandals ofcourse." I say with a laugh as I grabbed a suitcase and then the other next to it and through them on the bed. "Since I'm a guy and will barley bring a lot of clothes we can throw Lucas stuff in here." I say and then stop as she asked about hunters there. "There shouldn't be any hunters there since its a vacation spot. Plus it will be hard for them to get now many weapons to the island or even past the air port just make sure you don't go flashing your fangs randomly and everything. You will draw a crowd and who knows what will happen."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:20 am

>.< Hurry, child, hurry!

*Narrows her eyes and snatches the bottle back.* I know, I know, drinking's bad for me, but my girlfriend has failed to show up to 3 out of 3 important occassions this month, quite frankly, I'd like to drown my sorrows. *Takes another sip, then pulls out her phone, dialing the restuarant.* I bought a f***ing fancy waistcoat outfit for this -_- *Starts talking to a member of staff, cancelling the reservation.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:23 am

NOW im at the dance XD

*she takes the bottle back as she's o the phone* Geez..
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 38 Empty I

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:29 am

Have fun with fact :3 Have fun with... What was his name? Brandon? Brendon? Brunden? XD

*Finishes up the phone call and sighs.* Why is this happening to me? It's like as soon as things start going right, something goes wrong and destroys it all >.< *Hops up onto a stool at the island and folds her arms on the counter, burying her face in them.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:34 am

Brayden! XD

Maybe its not time yet, Abby. Maybe thats what life is teling you.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:40 am

"His shock was so thorough and intense that he actually dropped his cigarette" XDD Adrian!
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:40 am

"Okay cause I'll probably bring a lot of clothes. Being a girl and all." I teased him and then smiled. "Here I'll get some of his stuff." I disappeared into the bathroom to grab diapers and anything else he would need from in there. Upon entering the room, I grabbed some onesies for him and his shoes. I placed them into his suitcase and nodded. "Alright I'll make sure not to do that. I'm pretty sure I can handle that." I laughed as I made my way back to the dresser to grab some shirts and socks for Lucas. "Is there anything else that you think he is going to need?" I thought for a minute but couldn't think of anything else. Hopefully ace would think of what else we needed for him. While I waited, I began packing my clothes, throwing in a bunch of bikinis, crop tops, tank tops and shorts.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:42 am

Ohhhh yeah! I knew that XD It gets better, Britt. It gets better :3

Not time for what? Not time to date Holland? Because if you're reffering to the proposal, that wasn't tonight, that's still technically months away. *Reaches out to Michelle but doesn't raise her head.* The bottle, hand it over. Just one more sip.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:47 am

To take her out somewhere. *gets a shotglass and fills it before handing it to her* This is more then a sip, so drink it sparingly. xD it seems so.. drunk adrian. you're too kawaii. You got Brayden to call Sydney a prostitute xD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:54 am

If it's an actual shot glass that's less than a sip. If you mean like a whiskey glass, then that's much more reasonable.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:57 am

theres such things as tall shot glasses Razz my daddeh has some
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:58 am

As she wash egging some of his stuff I went and grabbed most of my shirts and boxers folding them in the bag then some tanks and then some flip flops. I grabbed my two swim trunks and threw them in two leaving half the bag still open. "Well he will need a hat some suntan lotion and some swim trucks or water diapers or whatever they Falon to these days." I placed my lap top and the charger in the pocket inside the bag and then grabbed some sunglasses and my camo hat that was hanging on the door. "Mainly get stuff that will not name him and stuff he won't get to burned without." I say throwing her wipes and baby powder. "No heels either. I will break them if I see them." I say with a small laugh and grabbed all Lucas's baby stuff and placed them in my bag and zipped up the bag. And streched my shoulders "I guess it will take you another few hours to finish?"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:58 am

I know! XD I was just like 'Aww hell no! Punch him, Adrian!' XD My baby boy X3 Where's my other baby boy? Is he drunk too? Razz

((I'll go with a shot glass, it'd p*** Abby off more XD))
*Lifts her head and narrows her eyes, her plan to grab the bottle and chug as much as she could thwarted.* F*** you, Michelle. Go f*** yourself. *Looks down at the shot glass and drinks it's contents in one go, hoping that the faster she drank the alcohol, the quicker she'd get drunk (Although that was highly unlikely since Michelle was limiting her.* Maybe I should cancel Hawaii too. I was gonna propose there but at this rate... *Sighs and rakes a hand through her hair, scratching at her scalp.* It'd be harder to get the money back, though, and I was looking forward to it... I was looking forward to tonight and look what happened!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:02 am

*She ignored the swearing that was directed at her and put the bottle away* You just need to calm down.

he's painting Razz

also, the feels at the end of this chapter..ADRIAN YOU SHOULD HAVE KISSED HER DAMN IT XD

Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:10 am

"Awwwww come ace.... Pleaseeeeeee?" I batted my eyes at him but I knew it was no use, so eventually I gave up and disappeared to get Lucas a hat and some swim trunks. Luckily, they were right where I had thought they were. After throwing them into aces bag, I went back to finding clothes to put in my bag, sunglasses and shows included. I thought about sneaking a pair of heels into the bag but I didn't want to take the chance of him actually breaking a pair of my shoes. "I won't take that long ace. I just have to get everything organized, I don't just throw things in there like you do." As I talked, I grabbed some underwear to put into my bag as well as all of my make up.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:13 am

Welcome to my world! I'm guessing you've gotten past Sydney taken Adrian back to his apartment, hm? :3

I just need my girlfriend to be here on important days >.< You know what? If we even make it to our year anniversary, I'm not gonna show up. I'm gonna go out by myself and have fun and see how she likes it.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:18 am

Oh my gosh! So much fanfiction! Where do I even begin?!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:37 am

"No make up either. There isn't gonna be a need for it when we will be in warm weather to where it will melt off and everything and plus the water too." I say laying on the bed with my hands behind my head. "It's called a vacation away from people so there's no point in wearing heels and make up. But some lingerie will do fun. " I say with a smirk and looked over at her. "I have to be entertained some how."I laughed alittle as I looked over at Lucas and then tilted my head. "Shit" I'm gonna have to call the place and order a crib cause I'm not about to carry that crap onto the plane. Ugh" I sighed and sat up and grabbed my phone calling the place and ordering a crib adding only 100 to the bio and then hung up. "Easier then I thought."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:47 am

xD ya, but im taking a small break. I dont wnana fall asleep
Dont be spiteful. thats rude.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:52 am

I thought I was the one who was supposed to be telling you what to do and what not to do -_- But come on! I suffered 3 important dates without her, she can get through 1 without me.

If you're taking a break, can I go and see Jamesy-kins? :3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next