House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
Ali9910<3
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
7 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 37 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:29 am

You might not notice, but I am the quiet kid. To be honest, I don't know why I bothered saying anything. I should have known that you'd be here to do what you always do -_-
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:38 am

Forgive me for playing Devil's advocate or whatever the heck you call it. And forgive me for doing exactly what I was expected to do. To be a b**** to people? *Rolls eyes.* More specifically to not give sympathy. *Sighs.* Look, I'm sorry for your loss and I'm sorry that it's tough on your family, but maybe you should tell your parents about your plans for the near future. The longer you postpone it - due to cowardice or any other reason - the madder they're gonna get at you for not bringing it up sooner.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:07 am

Meep ._.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:09 am

Hey Ali. Don't worry, I think the war is over. It wasn't a war. With you and Scampi involved it might as well be.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:10 am

I think everyone's just on edge :/
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:19 am

Indeed, it does seem that way. *Rolls eyes.* In case you havenMt noticed, Scampi and I are always on edge. Meanwhile I'm trying to stay sane by reading my book, but I'm so close to the end and I don't want it to end! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:21 am

I'm researching the effect of genetics on psychological tendencies so XD and it'll be okay Abby. Id give you a hug but you don't like it when I do that so.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:21 am

Hey Ali
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:23 am

Hey vamps ^_^ do you want me to reply now?
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:24 am

Sure lol I feel like they should go on a "vacation" when Ace find the hunters are after him now lol
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:30 am

The effect genetics have on psychological tendecies? So is that, like, how people become susceptible to metal disorders or does 'Psychological tendencies' refer to more simpler things such as... I don't know... Habits and thought patterns? Oh boy, here we go. No one should mention the P word around her! >.<
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:31 am

Yea that sounds like a good idea. I can't decide if I want to give Macey some sort of power. They can have so many too XD idk what I would even pick! Yea basically wolfie

Macey::
"Well we're going to have to figure out some way to do this. Because I don't want people dying because we need the blood and im certainly not going to let you continue to be hurt by hunters like this in order to get a little blood. We have to figure out some way to fix this. There has to be something. It's not safe to be out in the woods with those hunters looking for vampires." I frowned. "I wonder why they're even looking for us in the first place.." Was it because he had turned me into a vampire? surely not. I had chosen to do so. He did have a child with a human... But how uncommon could that be? There were plenty of people here in the mansion that were half human half vampire. Whatever the reason, it couldn't be good.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:39 am

Epic! Very Happy *Sighs.* We've lost her. Hey, you can't say that this stuff isn't the slightest biting fascinating to you. Maybe a little, but not to your obsessed extent! I'm not obsessed, I just love psychology - I love figuring out how the mind works and, in some cases, doesn't work. Yeah yeah yeah.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:39 am

Idk she seems to be one that could maybe red minds or do something with the mind.

"There was someone in the hospital. One that was new around the area I guess and he found that I had a child part human and that I had changed the mother. There are now trying to kill me for it cause this group of hunters don't truly know what's going on in this area. And now that I killed one of their men we or atleast I am still screwed. They think you died during birth cause well there was a women who passed after birth from her heart giving out." I sighed and sat down in my chair. "I don't know how they found out I was around the hospital or how the hell they found I chnaged you. But I guess it's time for a vacation." I looked up at her and shrugged. "So I guess we will have two honeymoons. Now and after the wedding. So where do you wanna good?" I say as I grabbed the computer opening it up and on the Internet.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:52 am

"Yes there's no way we can stay here if they're going to try to kill you every time you step outside the mansion. But I still don't understand what's so bad about changing me or having Lucas. Doesn't this type of thing happen often? Or is it just something that's commin because we're safe at the mansion?" I sat down onto the bed next to him and looked at the laptop, trying to figure out where we could go. "Hmm lets see... Well if we could go anywhere, where would you want to go?" I thought about where Id want to go. Someplace sunny and warm maybe? With the cold snap that hit here, it would be a nice change. Or maybe some place interesting with sights to see like Italy or another place in Europe?

Maybe... Hmmm.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:59 am

*Squeals and flails around excitedly.* IT'S HAPPENING! IT'S ACTUALLY HAPPENING!!! X3 *For once she completely ignores Wolfie's fangirling and is just staring at the clock.* Two hours... She's not gonna be here... Why did I even bother?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:02 am

"It's common here at the mansion and to more old fashion hunters they don't like it. They feel like it's a devil child if anything. A creation of a devil that's been bred to hide within the human world to destroy it. Like I said these dudes are old fashion. They had to be passed down from generation to generation" I shake my head and looked up some nice vactation spots. "Well Id rather go somewhere warm. Somewhere they don't think a vampire would be. They still think we can't stand the light so they think we would be somewhere dark and just out of light. So I was thinking maybe the Caribbean's? It's nice place and well it wil be peaceful. But before we go we would have to stock up on blood for you two before we go. I don't need you two getting all frenzy like on the plane. Mainly you Macey. Lucas not so much since he can go off milk for some time before needing blood." I say as I opened a page to the Caribbeans best hotel. For a big peaceful place to stay away from people it was about 5,000 for two weeks. "Well I'm glad if been around a long time to collect money. Cause we will need one to book this place. Two weeks sounds good to me and we can decide if we wanted to stay longer when we are there" I say shrugging and looking up at her. "What do you think"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:09 am

*Is in happy tears.* This is so f***ing adorable! My baby boy! *Sobs happily.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:11 am

"Well I've never been to the Caribbean so it sounds good to me. Hopefully we can have fun and not have to worry about getting attacked and dying." She giggled but then stopped, realizing it was a serious situation. "Sorry. But I'll try to behave. I won't sink my fangs into anyone, well that's the plan atleast." I smiled and looked at him, flashing my fangs at him. "But yea it might be slightly hard to stock up on some blood... Wait!" I picked up my phone and began typing frantically. "I know someone who might have some stocked up. Austin always keeps a ton stocked up in case someone new comes into the mansion or he gets particularly thirsty. He might not have a ton, but it's worth a try." I sent the message and flopped back onto the bed, waiting for a minute. After about a minute or so, I got a text back. "He has a few bags he can spare but not a ton. He says he'll drop a few bags by tomorrow." I closed my phone and set it on the table. "I think he's probably doing something with his girlfriend. He said something about it last time I talked to him."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:18 am

I'm dead. I'm officially dead. THIS EPILOGUE!!! X3

I'm pretty sure this epilogue will kill Britt, too :')

Last edited by Wolfsoul on Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:21 am

The House Of Immortality - Page 37 Monthly-themes

"We won't be able to take the blood on the plane so you will have to feed Untill you know you will be able to control yourself. If anything I can search for a client or something on the island for a few blood bags but better make sure your good before you head out." I say as I booked the room and showed her what the back of the house looked like. "The house is like a house but more open and everything" I say and wen and booked the air fair Untill I sighed. "There's only three seats for the flight tomorrow unless you wanna wait like two weeks" I say looking at her "I guess the sooner we go the best but it's up to you" I say as I try and find any other planes in a day or two that had three seats that's arent in different areas of the plane. "I don't think you want Lucas sitting alone and us being split up either."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:29 am

It's over. The bloodlines series is over. And I don't know whether I'm cryig happy tears or sad tears but I'm crying nonetheless!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:32 am

im reading golden lilly Smile
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:34 am

"Ooooo it looks nice!" I smiled and thought about how nice it would be to be on the beach. When he said I had to make sure I was fed before I went on the plane I nodded, agreeing that it was for the best. After all I didn't want to chomp down on someone's neck on the plane. That would cause quite a bit of panic. To say the least. Hopefully I could keep something like that from happening. I was pretty confident that Id be able to control myself though. "Wait all of the seats are split up? We can't do that with Lucas. Atleast two of them need to be together..." I frowned. This wasn't good. I was pretty sure I could handle beig alone with Lucas or by myself while ace was with him but we certainly couldn't leave a newborn baby by himself. Let alone a half vampire baby. "Alright are you sure there's nothing else sooner? there's no way we could do that with Lucas.. Have you checked all of the companies? surely someone has something..."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:36 am

Hurry, child, the best is yet to come! :') *Growls up at the clock.* F*** this! *Gets up and heads towards the kitchen.* Just cancel the dinner date, Wolfie! *Enters the kitchen.* ... And send for a Michelle before Abby does anything stupid, because my emotional state is too messed up to deal with her right now.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next