The House Of Immortality

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 on Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:00 am

go ahead Smile

I know you're supposed to tell me what to do but right now, you're acting without thinking. Its not her fault that some things are happening on her end.

R.I.P Cookie.
From when I was 5 - 8/22/14
Britt-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:09 am

What room is he in?

I guess, I just... *Runs her hands through her hair, clenching her fingers in the fiery locks.* I just feel like I've failed. I've failed at trying to do sappy and romantic things for Holland because all my plans have fallen through. And I blame her because... Because thigs would've turned out ok if she was here, but it's not her fault. Heck, it's probably my fault, since I never warned Linz about all my plans... I just wish things hadn't gone wrong, I wish Holland and I had our perfect, sappy February. *Takes a deep breath and sighs.* You're really not gonna let me drink anymore, aren't you? Can we at least try doing something else to distract me from all of this?

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 on Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:14 am

mmmeeehh *Grabs Wolfy abd brings her up* Im too lazy to tell you xD

Lets just get off this subject.. *She sighs* Come on, lets go upstairs. Maybe watch movies or something to get your mind off her for now.

R.I.P Cookie.
Britt-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:17 am

*Rolls eyes.* Whaaatever. *Knocks quietly and slips into the room, closing the door behind her.* Hello my beautiful boy :3 What're you painting?

I don't have a tv in my room. My dad does, and I'm sure he wouldn't mind us borrowing his room. Does that sound ok?

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 on Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:26 am

Thats fine. *smiles a bit and leads her out* Lead the way

ugh im sick >.< *looks over and smiles* A wild Wolfy appears. *he chuckles* I'm painting Maria.

R.I.P Cookie.
Britt-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 on Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:31 am

Macey::
"Awe but ace.." I frowned. "What if we go out then?" That wasn't fair. He was certainly being pretty controlling. But maybe I could readon with him then? "Okay how about this. I have a deal for you." I smirked and winked at him. "I'll let you pick any lingerie you want me to wear during vacation if you let me bring all of my make up and one pair of heels in case we go out somewhere nice. Fair?" I hoped so. It seemed fair to me at least. While I waited for his answer, I grabbed two dresses from my closet, one nice little sundress, flowwy and thin and the other a short, half see through lace dress that hugged my curves perfectly.
Ali9910<3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire on Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:38 am

"We not be going anywhere near the humans Macey." I say as I stood up and looked at her hard and almost cold like. "The main reason we are doing this is because I have hunters on my ass and to get away from humans who might be loud mouths and try ratting me out." I say as my body started to stiffen. "There's no need for stupid make up and clearing no need for heels cause it's a beach filled area all you will do is fall on your ass in the sand. The only time we would be around people of we have to buy something from the store and that's not a fancy area. Plus we can't really go somewhere fancy with a kid because the place won't like it if he started crying."
Blood-Vampire

View user profile http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:42 am

You know if anyone saw that they'd be like 'Why're you painting an Alchemist?', right? *Walks over and hugs James' side, looking at the half-finished painting.* It's looking pretty damn good, though. Maybe next time you should paint something more abstract like... I don't know, her personality expressed as colours. Like her aura, kinda. *Shrugs.* or paint everything she makes you feel. I've never been one for the 'Here's a person, now draw them' kind of art; I prefer expression. I'm rambling, I'm sorry, you're gorgeous.

*Grabs Michelle by the wrist and heads upstairs, knocking on her dad's door.* *Is sat on the bed, playing his guitar lazily.* Come in! *Looks up and gives Abby a confused look.* I thought you'd be- *Sees the hurt in his daughter's eyes and frowns.* Oh... Abby, I'm s- Save it, I'd rather not talk about it anymore. Can Michelle and I steal your room to watch movies? Yes, of course. *Stands up and puts the guitar on the guitar stand.* I have a few DVDs but the rec room had more, obviously. I'll go and check on the animals, then chill in the living room, so if you need me, I'll be there. *Walks over to the doorway and leans to kiss Abby's forehead but she flinches away. With a sigh, he leaves the room to go and check on Jupiter and the kitten.* *Once her did is gone, she walks over to the dvd/video game shelf and pulls out Advent Children Complete.* Do you mind if we watch this, Michelle? You probably wont get it, but it's a family favourite.

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 on Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:51 am

I sighed. "Fine. I didn't really know." I ran my hand through my hair and took all my make up out of the bag and back into the bathroom. It wasn't worth talking about it anymore. espcually if he was going to get mad. I hadn't meant to do it,but it was understandable why. I threw the rest of my stuff into my bag, leaving only my toothbrush and hairbrush to put in the next morning but that would have to wait. So, I got out my outfit for tomorrow and laid it on a chair. "Here im done." I shut my suitcase and placed it next to the other bag by the door. I thought for a moment and realized we'd need a carry on for Lucas for the plane and quickly put that together. "Alright now I'm done." I placed the bag with others. "Sorry. I didn't mean to upset you."
Ali9910<3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:52 am

((Before I forget to post these:))

I couldn't catch the sun, no, but it could easily turn bright red from blushing, as it was now. "I-I wasn't- I-I mean I was but- I-It's not-" Why? Would did Rose have to notice my line of gaze at that moment?! I felt like sticking my head in the sand, just like an ostrich, but to avoid suffocating I settled for hiding my face in the crook of Rose's neck, a muffled, "Maybe..." escaping my lips. Geez, this girl was going to be the death of me, with all the teasing comments that made me want to blush, along with the fact that I had nothing to retaliate with, not to mention her stunning beauty... How was I meant to survive?! It took a couple minites for the blush to fade, and then I lifted my head ever so slightly as a very poof piece of retaliation popped into my head but hey, it was better than nothing! "You haven't even said a word in regards to my looks, though." I pointed out, gesturing to my not-so-wet shirtlessness. "Don't you like what you see, Rose?" I was trying to turn the embarassment back on her - give her a taste of her own medicine - but soon after saying it I realized she probably hadn't said anything because she was used to seeing me shirtless. Darn it! I couldn't win!

As James picked the movie, recognition overcame me. "I think I've heard of this movie." I commented, noting the well-known actors playing the main characters. "Isn't this a rather popular romantic comedy? I think my friend were talking about it a while back and said it was awful." Of course they hadn't watched it when they were younger, but they watched it a few months back during a 'Horrible movie marathon' which I couldn't attend due to some Alchemist business I had to attend to. "Still, it might be entertaining to watch a bad film and laugh at the poor acting, plus I'd like to see what was so 'Awful' about it." Was it strange that I wanted to watch supposedly bad movie? Well, at least I wasn't as strange as my friends who dedicated a marathon to bad movies, right?

"You could try, I guess, but I don't know whether or not he knows what's going on." Now that I thought about it, I should've asked him if he knew anything, because his... Angel-ness, meant that he couldn't lie to me about it. I had just been too mad at him - jealous, even - for being the one Elsa chose to spend time with, over her own sister. I blinked back more tears at that thought, taking a deep, shaky breath as I stroked Bjartr's cropped mane before stepping back. "I just.... I don't know what to do." I explained, crossing my arms over my chest as I gazed down at the straw on the ground. "She says that she's just busy, that it's just things happening back in Arendelle, but she wont tell me what's up. If something really is happening in Arendelle, then I have the right to know, and if something isn't happening and she's making it up..." I sighed. "I'll find out once I go back there, but Elsa should be able to tell me; she promised no more secrets and, quite frankly, I just can't let things go back to the way they were - I can't- I can't live through that again." Those pesky tears just wouldn't go away, some spilling over my eyelids. Briskly wiping them away, I left Bjartr's stable and closed the gate behind me, setting the brush down by the tack again as I tried not to think of possibly dealing with not having my sister in my life again.

Being led out to the car, she thought things over. She didn't have to go through with it, her mommy said they could always try another day... But would she disappoint her parents if she didn't go through with it? Would she make them mad? Luna didn't want to make anyone mad, so when Alex opened the door for Luna to get in the back o the car, she turned around to face her instead. "I-I'll try it. I just... I don't know... If I- If I don't like it, I wanna leave, please." Taking a quick look around to doubley check that there were no people in black clothing anymore, little Luna Collins (Luna Frost, to her daddy) clambered into the back seat of the car and allowed herself to be buckled in.

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 on Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:57 am

Let them question my art, i dont care. *he smirks and then thinks about it* I could do her aura. But she's sort of hard to read. I really need to study her if I want to do that. Oh um..sure I dont mind. *Sits on the bed*

R.I.P Cookie.
Britt-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:05 pm

Just don't study her too hard. *Reaches up and taps James' temple.* We don't want Soirit to cause you trouble. *Lowers her hand.* And I didn't mean people will question it in a critical way, I mean they might question it in a suspicious way - why would Moroi ever want to paint an Alchemist unless there was something going on with said Alchemist? You get what I'm trying to say?

Ok. *Sets up the dvd, taking Assassins Creed Unity out of the PS4 and putting in ACC instead, then goes and snuggles up beside Michelle on the bed, pressing play on the movie.* You might understand some of it, but it's based off of a video games from... Woah, nearly 20 years ago... So... Yeah... Maybe I'll show the game to you at some point. It's in here somewhere. *Shrugs.*

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 on Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:11 pm

Rose continued to lay there, listening to Zack trip over his words more then anything. His face then went into the crook of her neck, guessing to hide his embarassment. Rose sort of felt bad for him, but liked to tease him in the process. As soon as he spoke, she noticed that he was right about her never saying something about how he looked. He did make a point there, but he only made the situation worse for him because, she can always back fire it on him. Opening her dark brown eyes, she looked at Zack and grinned "I do like what I see. You should know that by now." Rose then sat up and leaned over him, only to lean down and press her lips on his, only for a brief moment before pulling away "But looks dont matter to me. It all matters whats in here." she placed her hand over his heart.

James looekd down at her with a raised eyebrow "Hey, even if it was bad, it still might be funny." he pointed out, pressing his lips to her temple. "Even if it does suck, we could pass time by sleeping through it or we can just pick a different movie." shrugging softly, he looked back at the TV "If you dont want to watch anymore of this, just let me know and i'll change it. Probably to a tear jerker." he teased, chuckling softly

I'll try to understand it to the best of my ability.

That is why i'm going to hide the pictures of her. Becides, I wont make much. Maybe this will be the last one. For now. Honestly, she's so beautiful..

R.I.P Cookie.
Britt-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:17 pm

*Chuckles slightly.* I wish you luck, Final Fantasy newbie. *Starts to atch the movie.* By the way, feel free to talk throughout and ask questions. I only like silence during movies when at the movie theatre, at home the silence is annoying >.<

I'm beautiful too, right? :3 *Giggles.* Aww, my 2nd baby boy is in love X3 A part of me wishes you were in love with me, but oh well!

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire on Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:59 pm

I shook my head and rubbed my temples. "Sorry demon part popped in" I sighed and looked at her. "It had a point though. We won't be going to many fancy things. On the honeymoon sure. But this is just a way so we don't die. We have to mainly go into hiding until they think fled the town and took cover to live in another town. The city is small and the woods are huge so they will probably give up sooner or later." I say as I looked at the time. It was 10 and I'm shocked all that work took that long. "Probably should get to bed. Gotta get up early and make sure we really have everything and get to the air port in case there's to many people and we have to wait like two hours to go through security."
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 on Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:15 pm

"Yes it's fine. I understand. I won't bring anything. Okay?" I got kind of quiet, not meaning to but it just wasn't something I was really used to from him. He'd only done this once or twice. But it wasn't like I would hold it against him. After all it wasn't like he was able to control the fact that he was part demon. "You're right though. I just. I hope that they're gone soon." I wouldn't mind going on vacation, in fact Id probably enjoy it quite a bit but it would be hard being on vacation so long with a baby.
Ali9910<3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire on Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:28 pm

"They hounding be around for long once we go on the vacation. If anything they will find someone or something else to start hunting and I should be off the hook." I say as I face planted onto the bed then groaned sliding of the edge of the bed and standing back up. "Gotta feed and change Lucas." I say as I went and got a bottle ready and went over to his crib picking him up. "Wanna pick out an outfit for him to sleep in that we can just let him wear to the air port ? Rather have him comfy then uncomfortable and cranky of the ride there tomorrow and all" I say as I fed Lucas the bottle of milk with blood mixed in with it. Tomorrow would be the last time he would have blood unless he truly needed to drink it name went for me and Macey too.
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 on Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:29 pm

Wolfsoul wrote:*Chuckles slightly.* I wish you luck, Final Fantasy newbie. *Starts to atch the movie.* By the way, feel free to talk throughout and ask questions. I only like silence during movies when at the movie theatre, at home the silence is annoying >.<

I'm beautiful too, right? :3 *Giggles.* Aww, my 2nd baby boy is in love X3 A part of me wishes you were in love with me, but oh well!

*James chuckled* You're beautiful, yes.

Okay... *blinks*

R.I.P Cookie.
Britt-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 on Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:46 pm

"Yea sure I'll get an outfit for him." I walked over to the dresser and looked into the drawers to find an outfit for him. I eventually found one of his more soft and comfy onesies and threw it to ace, accidentally hitting him in the head with it. "Sorry." I said as I giggled and then went back to the desser, looking for socks and shoes for him tomorrow. I placed them by his jacket and grabbed a shirt and pants to go over his onesie. "There hes all set." After I finished, I got changed myself, into a tight t shirt and a pair of fuzzy pj pants.
Ali9910<3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire on Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:53 pm

As I was bouncing him I was hit in the head with a soft peice of clothing and I looked over at her and smirked alittle grabbing a clean cloth by his bed and three it back at her and acted like I did nothing as I place the empty bottle on the dresser and grabbing a different cloth placing Lucas on my shoulder on the cloth as I patted his back alittle and then placed him back in the crib giving him his camo stuffed animal. He is my son and he shall love the camo. I looked back over at Macey stuck my tongue out and stripped down to my boxers and jumped into bed. "Alrighty. Bed time."

Wanna skip to the plane stuff lol
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 on Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:08 pm

Yea sure

After what had again been a very eventful night, though in different ways, I was awoken to the sun peeking through the closed curtains of our window. Sitting up and stretching, I was then met with the sound of a very obnoxious beeping noise. I would've shut the alarm off but it was on Aces side of the bed. I poked the snoring mass at my side and shook my head at him. He was still passed out. "I swear you could sleep through a nuclear bomb if you wanted to." The only thing that would wake that man up was the sound of Lucas crying, who was now awake because of said noise. Luckily, he wasn't crying, so I got up and grabbed some clothes from the top of my dresser. Ace still hadn't gotten up so I threw a pillow at him. "Hey you. Up. We're going to miss our flight if you insist on sleeping." I took my clothes into the bathroom and quickly jumped into the shower, cleaning myself of any dirt from the previous day.

When I was done in the shower, I blew up my hair with my hair dryer, straightening it as I did so. After changing into a pair of black skinny jeans and a maroon shirt I threw my hair up into a pony tail and walked out of the bathroom. "You up yet ace? we have to go through security and everything." Not seeing if he was, I walked over to Lucas and changed and washed him, getting him ready for what could be a long day. I could only hope he would behave himself while on the plane. He seemed happy enough this morning so hopefully everything would go smoothly through the security and the flight, but you could never be sure with him.
Ali9910<3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire on Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:18 pm

When the alarm went off I didn't hear much. I just kept on sleeping feeling her get out of bed I sprawled out in the bed on my stomach as my arms and legs spread out in the bed and groaned as a pillow was thrown at me. I hated waking up when it was needed unless Lucas wa starting to cry. Then I was fun with waking up. Luckily I was a dude and didn't need much time to get dressed but I as one who had to get up and grab all the bags and get them to the truck. So gonna use my speed for that. As she yelled from the bathroom I groaned again and pillowed a pillow she threw over my head. It was 8 in the morning and the plane was going off at 12 or so which was probably a good reason to get up but the bed was so warm.
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 on Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:29 pm

Once Lucas was all taken care of, I placed him back into his crib and looked over at ace, who instead of getting up, had gotten more comfortable in our bed. It looked like a good idea to join him considering we would probably have to sleep on a plane tonight but I knew if I did Id never get up in time for us to leave. So, I decided to let him sleep a little longer by going to make coffee down in the kitchen for us. We'd probably need it with the day ahead, plus it might be a good way to wake him up.

Once I returned from downstairs with the two mugs of coffee, I set them on the night stand and pulled out two of the last blood bags in the fridge. We'd need these to quench our thirst before we got on the plane and it might be a good way to wake him up too. I bit into mine and actually managed not to drain the bag in less than thirty seconds. Was that a good sign? I hoped so. With the other bad of a positive in my hand, I walked over to ace and sat on the edge of the bed. "Hey." I poked his side and giggled when he squirmed a little bit. "You should probably get up soon. And I have a nice hot cup of coffee as well as a blood bag waiting for you if you want them." I started to sip on my own cup of coffee.
Ali9910<3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire on Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:37 pm

When she left I curled up into the blankets and formed a small fort around me. Nice and warm compared to what it was outside. So happy that today would be the last time I have to see the cold and be around it. Peace and quiet well the most peace and quiet you would get with a child around. Finally she came back into the room and I could smell the scent of coffee and then her opening a blood bag. The scent of the Crimson lowuid came into my mind but I still didn't feel like moving Untill she came and poked my side. I groaned and shifted. "Sleep. Needs the warmth" I say face planting in the pillows only to be gaulted awake to Lucas crying loud as hell. I freaked and jumped out of bed looking over at him as he stopped crying and laughed as he looked up at me. "Oh you little brat" I say with a laugh as I picked him up. "I guess he more aware then I thought he was." I say looking over at her with a small laugh.
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 on Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:44 pm

After finishing off my blood bag and being unsuccessful at waking my boyfriend up, I couldn't help but sink my teeth into the other blood bag. So much for making any progress. However I still didn't drain it like I dod when I first turned. Hopefully there was another a or b blood bag in the fridge, if not well... Id probably be in some trouble. I didn't even notice when Ace jumped out of bed to get Lucas but when he started talking I turned to him, my fangs still in the bag and my eyes red from drinking. "Huh what?" I hadn't really been paying attention to what he said. I then realized that I probably looked a little ridiculous and I rubbed the back of my neck, slightly embarrassed and my cheeks turned the same color as the liquid I was drinking. "Oh um sorry..." I released the bag from my mouth and looked towards the fridge. "There's still a few more bags in thee though dont worry.."
Ali9910<3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top