House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
L is for Lindsey
Ali9910<3
Britt-21
7 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 30 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:24 am

Woohoo for mystery! Woohoo for being mysterious! XD James can't he mysterious, he's too open about things Razz *Kisses James cheek.* But I love that you're so open :3

*Grins and huggles Michelle.* I have a friend! I've actually managed to make a friend! Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:25 am

I feel like wolfies more likely to date James than anyone else here xD haha
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:26 am

*chuckles* Why thank you. I tend to stay that way ikr ali? XD

*Smiles and hugs Abby back* Of course you have a friend.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:39 am

Shh, you guys! I'm having a moment with my secret lover! Razz *Pays attention to James again.* Ignore them, they're weirdos. But anyway, yeah, keep an open mind and an open heart :

I don't have many so this is big for me Very Happy *Releases Michelle before she can crush her.* I think we should celebrate Smile We should go in the kitchen and throw a party! A cake-making party! Does that sound epic or what? Very Happy
((I swear Abby has a bit of Bipolar Disorder. I mean, she mostly has Intermittent Explosive Disorder but she clearly displays momets of extreme highs and extreme lows like Bipolar people do :S))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:43 am

A cake making party..I can do that *She smiles softly* I'd like that I wont change. Dont worry
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:52 am

Great! Lets go! *Gets up and drags Michelle into the kitchen. She uses her iPod to play some Paramore - she didn't want to scare Michelle off with Skillet - and gathers up the ingredients, including a couple bags of blood.* You'll have to make your own cake because I'm putting blood in mine, but I call dibs on the decorating! X3 *Pulls out a couple mixing bowls along with various utensils that are used when baking a cake.* I think my cake will have lots and lots of blood frosting X3 Oh! Recipe book! Michelle, find the recipe book! I can't do this from memory because I don't make cakes often enough >.<

Good :3 *Pats James' head.* Good boy, lovable teddy bear :3 *Nuzzles James' neck.* I know my birthday's months away, but I'd like a birthday present from you, if that's ok. A striptease would be nice. Or, y'know, maybe just shirtlessness, because I doubt Britt would let you do a striptease. *Rolls eyes.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:02 am

I need to transfer my things onto this new IPod and it's making me slightly sad.
On a different note though, I've been busy Smile Sorry I haven't been on everyone.
Mhm, yeah.
Well, it wasn't as if there was much choice. School and being out later than usual...
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:04 am

It's ok ^_^ Hi Linz, Holland and Vitaly ^_^ *Points towards the kitchen.* Abby's in there if you want her, Holland. I wish you luck Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:10 am

*nods and goes and gets the cookbook and hands her the book* Here you go
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:11 am

Well, sounds like you're in for it
In for some kissing hopefully, that's what I need right now. Bring on the scolding, because I have a strong feeling I can convince her to hush. *heads into the kitchen to greet the redhead*
Over confident much? I'm glad they have such a healthy relationship but I've dealt with the images Holland has thrown into my head since we've been gone and I'd prefer not to relive them. How're you wolfie?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:18 am

Oh gosh? Images? I pity you, Henry. At least Abby's images have been somewhat tame. I'm good though, thanks! How're you?

Thanks, buddy Smile *Starts measuring out the ingredients but as soon as she catches Holland's scent, she turns and practically pounces on her girlfriend.* Holland! X3 *Gives Holland a deep kiss, then pulls back with a grin.* You're just in time for the cake-making party, hot stuff! *Gestures over to Michelle.* Holland, Michelle. Michelle, Holland. Girlfriend, friend. Friend, girlfriend Very Happy *Gives Holland another kiss, then leads her over to the counter so that she can continue baking.* So how're you, babe? Did you miss me as much as I missed you? :3 *Starts making the cake batter.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:43 am

*smirks and pulls herself up onto the counter with a nod* Are you kidding? I missed you ten times as much, Wilson. *turns her eyes to Michelle and offers a slight wave* Nice to meet you, Michelle. What kind of cake are you two up to? *pushes her glasses up her nose and looks towards the bowl*
Surprisingly well, actually. I could use a visit to my girlfriend though, any idea where she might be?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:47 am

A wild linz appears! Hey linz ^_^
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:50 am

Hello dear Smile
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:52 am

I don't know what kind of cake Michelle's making yet but I'm gonna add blood to nine so it's edible for me. *Dabs some cake batter on Holland's nose before blood has been added to it, laughing a little before pouring the sticky red substance into the cake batter, mixing it in thoroughly.* We're gonna decorate the cakes afterwards in all sorts of sugar stuff X3 But gosh, you've missed so much! We've been having indoor snowball fights and there's talk about making it snow so that we can all go sledding, and we've been talking about future stuff and, best of all, I thought of new nicknames for us: Specs-and-frecks and Bangs-and-fangs. I thought it was pretty catchy Very Happy *Pours the batter into some cake tins, then goes to put them in the oven.*

You could try Anna's room. Matio came back the other day so sue's probably in there comforting a confused Anna. Or possibly making things worse. *Shrugs.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:55 am

Hello Holland. *She smiles softly and gets the things she needs for her cake* I'm only going to be making a red velvet cake. *She informed them, putting the ingredients into a bowl without having to know what to put in*
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:05 pm

Wait, if you're making a red cake and I'm making a red cake... Let me get the cakes out of the oven, ok? I'll be able to smell which ones have the blood in them. *Walks hack over to the counter and tiptoes to kiss Holland's cheek, whispering a soft,* I love you :3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:11 pm

Seriously? I've been missing so much. *groans and runs a hand through her hair* Specs-and-Frecks? I like it. Bangs-and-Fangs would accurately describe you though, yeah. *smirks and turns her attention to Michelle, biting her lower lip a moment* You have no idea the sort of love I have for Red Velvet cake. It's my favorite. *is caught a little off guard by Abby's kiss to her cheek but doesn't let the young redhead go far, placing her hands on her shoulders and pressing a kiss to her lips for a brief moment.* I love you too.
Maybe I'll leave her to it then, I don't want to interrupt. Unless you think she might need me to whisk her away from Anna and the comforting, because she might be doing and awful job.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:21 pm

I dunno whether she's doing a good job or bad job. Maybe you should go and check, then decide if you need to risk Yuffie away. I don't hold all the answers, Henry! DX

*Grins, resting her hands on Holland's thighs.* Trust me, I love you so much more Wink *Looks to Michelle for a moment.* Once the red velvet cake's done can you give Holland a slice? Please and thank you ^_^ *Turns her attention back to Holland, lightly dragging her fingertips down her girlfriend's thighs.* So, Specs-and-frecks, are you looking forward to Valentines day? :3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:46 pm

Okay, okay, sorry. *smirks and heads up the steps towards Anna's room, knocking on the door*
Uh huh, sure. I think you underestimate my love for you Wilson. *places her hands over Abby's and smiles* You don't need to give me any cake, I can just enjoy the smell. I think I've been stress eating a lot lately anyway. *shrugs and bites her lower lip again in response to Abby, nodding her head* Mhm, definitely. Are you?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:53 pm

*Tenses a little at the knock of the door.* *Stands and walks to the door, about to give Matio a piece of her mind but when the door opens it reveals Henry.* Oh! Hey Smile *Tiptoes to give Henry a brief kiss, then looks back to Anna.* False alarm, it's just Henry. *Breathes a sigh of relief.* Come in, Henry. *Steps out of the way to let Henry in.*

*Frowns upon hearing that Holland has been stress eating.* Yeah, I'm looking forward to it... But what do you mean by stress eating? *Reaches up to cup Holland's cheek, giving her a concerned look.* What's been stressing you, Holland?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:03 pm

Ugh I'm so bored DX
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:05 pm

I'm so tired DX It's 1am here!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:06 pm

Aww xD wolfie xD
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:08 pm

Mhmm. I'll probably fall asleep soon, though. If I poof, you know why.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next