House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
L is for Lindsey
Ali9910<3
Britt-21
7 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 19 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Shadowhunter Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:23 am

Alright... is Anna free now?
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:26 am

I think so. I dunno, Yuffie and Sora might be with her, or Justin, but outside of my character's she's free... Unless you mean rp-wise, then she's entirely free. So free that I haven't even got a post for her. Except a Valentines Day post but that's over a week away so... Yeah... She's free ^_^ Wait, did I just ramble? Omg, she's rubbing off on me even more! Noooo! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:30 am

Oh ok. I was gonna say. Maybe Matio could try to explain things to Anna now.
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:33 am

Sure, go ahead ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:35 am

I spots a Linz ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:47 am

Christina Grimmie is watching Death Note! Woop woop! She's into anime! Good anime! X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:01 am

Matio stared up at the ceiling from his room in the mansion, racking his brain in thought.Only a few hours prior he had gotten off of a plane from half way across the country.His... younger brother had gotten into trouble. With their abusive dad to be more exact. After trying to keep things together for the time that he was there,(as much as his dad hated Matio,it was much easier for him to deal with dad then it was for his 14 soon to be 15 year old brother.

In the end Matio decided to just bring his little brother with him to the mansion. It would be much safer for him, and Matio won't have to worry about his stupid dad causing any trouble any more.

Now, the only problem Matio had was that he had completely abandoned Anna, up and leaving without a word. He missed Christmas, and New Years with her, as well as not going with Anna back to Arendale. She must have been so upset...'I wouldn't be surprised if she decided she never wanted to speak to me again... I couldn't even call her to tell her what was going on...'

Matio had been trying to work out what he would tell Anna, Now that he was finally home. If everything went ok... then maybe he would be able to introduce Anna to his brother. With how long he had been gone though... Matio was certain Anna would just punch him in the face. He would take it though. A hundred times over.

After a few more minutes, Matio finally left his room and went to go and try to find Anna. At the very least, he owed her some kind of explanation.
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:22 am

Justin had been hovering around me a lot lately. I think he kind of knew something was up, but wanted to wait for me to talk to him about it rather than blurt out that he knew something was up. It was great that he was concerned and all, but he didn't need to be, he should be focusing his efforts on making sure Elsa was ok instead. Sure, I was heading back to Arendelle again soon, and sure I was worrying about facing the council again who, to put it mildly, didn't seem to like me at all, but he didn't need to act like a protective big brother for me, I already had a protective big sister who'd deal with the council if they bullied me. At least, I hoped Elsa would.

To cut down on time, I was already planning the Spring Festival, even though it was 3-4 weeks until I went. It was kind of hard to visualize how it'd look without actually being in Arendelle and having the town right in front of me, but right now I was just brainstorming so it wasn't that important to figure out where things would go and how they'd look, it was just good to get an idea of some of the things that would be involved, like flowers and the school children singing the Spring song as tradition dictated. It was better to go to Arendelle with a rough plan of what to have in the festival than to go without a plan, especially since arriving without a plan would just give the council something else to complain about.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:28 am

OH MY GOD :3 "shhhhh headache..." I can't help it!
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:36 am

What's up?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:39 am

Oh my god I LOVE Christina Grimmie!

Matio left to check Anna's room first, knowing that that was where she most likely would be. He sucked in a deep breath, then knocked on the door to her room, going over what he planned to tell her in his head."Please be here..." he muttered under his breath.
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:43 am

My crush called me beautiful :3
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:49 am

Yay! Shadow is a Grimmie fan! X3 She's on tour at the moment but I'm unable to go and see her Sad I really wish I could go.

When I heard a knock on the door, I expected it to be Justin. I sighed, leaving my desk and my work to answer the door. I had not been expecting Matio. For a moment I was just left wide-eyes and slack-jawed, staring in disbelief at the bo- ex-boyfriend who had disappeared when I really needed him, who had remained disappeared up until now. Then anger made an appearance. It had been two months! Two months without a single call and he just suddenly re-appeared? Maybe if he'd given an explanation I would've understood! My eyes narrowed into a glare and I folded my arms against my chest to stop myself from punching him in the face as I asked, "What do you want, Matio? I'm kinda busy at the moment." Perhaps I was being a hostile, but I deserved to be! Besides, I knew that Elsa and Yuffie would be even less friendlier than me if they saw Matio; in comparison I was being quite nice to him.

OMG! Well done Ali! X3 *Huggles.* At least one of us is that much closer to getting laid! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:49 am

Embarassed WOLFIE DX
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:51 am

Oh lighten up, I was just messing around Razz Congrats, girly Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:58 am

xDD haiioo
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:58 am

Hi Britt ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:04 am

Awww~ Ali~

Matio swallowed the lump in his throat. He could already feel the tension in the air,and he just wished he could turn off his powers. It took every ounce of his will not to make all of Anna's items levitate.

"I.. came to apoligize for suddenly disappearing. Especially considering the circumstances when I had left." Matio managed to stutter out. "There was a family emergency and I couldn't call you to even let you know what was going on. We just came back a couple of hours ago..."Dear God,Anna was going to murder him right where he stood! Matio left Anna to face every one in Arendale alone!
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:14 am

A family emergency? Somehow I couldn't believe it. A part of me wanted to believe that was the answer to his disappearance, because a family emergency was understandable, but, given the time at which he disappeared, I had other suspicions. "Oh really? Did that family emergency involve someone with cold feet?" I snapped back, then let out a sigh. "I get that going to a different country and meeting different people - especially people like a judgemental royal council - can be terriying but I just... I needed you. I neeexed you to support me during a tough time and you just magically disappeared the day we were heading back to Arendelle. If you didn't want to go so badly, you could've just said so, I would've found someone else to go with instead." I would've tried to, at least. I might've even taken Justin up on his offer to come with me, because it would've been better to have had someone there with me. Justin probably would've been better company too, since he wasn't as nervous and easily scared as Matio.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:25 am

it was official;The vases out in the hall way we're beginning to levitate, and the curtains on the unopened Windows fluttering. It... couldn't mean the end of them, right? He had left her for two months though... she could have easily gotten over him and with another guy already! No! Anna wouldn't do that! Unless the royal council forced her to... God Mario did not want to think about what Anna had to face without him.

"I'm telling you the truth Anna; I got the call the morning we were going to leave to Arendale,and it wasn't something that could be put off. " Matio took a deep breath."I'm so sorry for what I did to you... I wouldn't have if anything else had happened! I just.. wish I could have sorted things out sooner, at least to meet you there." Matio took a breath. It sounded like he was making excuses, Matio knew it.And there shouldn't have been an excuse to just up and leave so suddenly-and for so long!

Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:58 pm

The laptop has returned! Muwahahaha!

I'm not meant to be on it, though, so I'm just gonna do some random stuf and then reply my my iPod.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:22 pm

Behind Matio I could see things start to move by themself, floating in mid-air. I realized then that, like Elsa, Matio didn't have full control of his powers. I bit my lip a little, feeling like I was the reason his powers were going out of control, and then let out a sigh. "If it really was a family emergency like you said it was, then... I forgive you." I couldn't exactly fault him when I knew that, if there was a family emergency with Elsa, I'd drop everything to be there for her, just like Matio had dropped everything to be with his family. "Just... Just calm down, ok? Your anxiousness is making things float." I gestured behind Matio and the floating vase for emphasis, then leaned against my doorway. Now what? I forgave him, but did that mean I'd take him back? I wasn't sure. I certainly knew that Elsa and Yuffie would disapprove, and probably even Justin, but it wasn't just that, I felt like a part of me would disapprove as well. I just didn't know what to do, I hadn't even been expecting Matio to return, let alone be faced with the possibility of having him back in my life!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:23 am

At least the laptop is back. There's a big virus going around though so be careful downloading anything and checking your e-mail.

My dog keeps waking me up when all I want to do is sleep. Whhhhhyyyyy?

Matio let out the breath he had been holding, she forgave him? That was what he wanted! The dating situation though... how was that going to work out? Anna had to have a boyfriend already. It was just too long, and at the very least Elsa would have said something to Anna about forgetting about me. It would have been easier...at least for her.

Matio looked behind him at the vase Anna was gesturing to."Oh." He immediately walked over to it,grabbing it and taking a few deep breaths. Once Matio was finally calming down,-at least, enough that he was in control of his powers again-,he set the decorative piece back down where it should be and back to Anna."I...wasn't sure if you would." He told her,"Maybe that was just my nerves though... I'm still on edge about... a lot of things." The a lot of things still had to do with worrying about Anna, then worrying about what his brother had gone through.

He would never tell Anna,-Matio  was certain it would be too much-,no matter if they broke up(weren't they already broken up?He wasn't sure..) or were together again, or whatever other situation he and Anna were in relationship wise.
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:31 am

... >.>:
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:41 am

It might just be your brain screwing with you (Hehe, screwing with you Wink Sorry! XD), it might just be because I've been talking about my bi-ness a lot lately (And if it is my fault, I apologise) but *Shrugs.* Who knows? It could be a sign, although I think it's not the dream itself but how you feel about the dream that matters when it comes to your sexual orientation.

Don't worry, Britt, all is good Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next