House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
L is for Lindsey
Ali9910<3
Britt-21
7 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 20 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:43 am

i've been having similar dreams lately ;-; I want to be straight. I want a boyfriend.. DX I just dont like these dreams..
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:45 am

Dreams are weird, Wolfe's probably right about not worrying about it too much, it just depends on how you feel when you're awake about the situation.
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:47 am

*Sighs.* Trust me, I wanted to be straight too, then I discovered Laura Prepon XD Sorry, I shouldn't be joking around. In all seriousness, if you want a boyfriend, just get one. Just because you may/may not be interested in women as well doesn't mean you have to date them. I'm not exactly saying to ignore any feelings you may/may not have towards women, but if you'd rather date a guy then nothing's stopping you.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:50 am

okie ;-;
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:51 am

It's gonna be ok, Britt Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:55 am

*huggles shadow and wolfy*
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:57 am

Just relax, dreams have so many different meanings if you DO worry about them, you'll just get confused.*huggles back*
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:58 am

>.<
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:03 am

*Huggles Britt back.* Besides, you're a teenager. Teenagers are meant to have lots of sexual dreams, be it with guys or with girls, strangers or people you know. Don't let all this worrying weigh you down.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:11 am

"Yeah, I can tell." Awkward silence filled the air and I rubbed the back of my neck, trying desperately to think of something to say. But what was I meant to say? Did I take him back? Did we just stay friends? I had no idea and, too be honest, I didn't really want to think on it right now. If things happened, they happened but I had other things to focus on, more important things than my mess of a love life. "Look, I wasn't kidding when I said I was busy so... D-Do you want to come inside? Or do you want to go? I don't mind if you wanted to come in and spend time with me but if you don't, that's ok? As long as you don't disturb me too much I'm not fussy." I had no idea what I was doing. I think I was trying to be friendly, but things were just so tense between us that I wasn't even sure if I was doing the right thing, I just knew that I couldn't just stand in the doorway all day, I had to return to my desk and continue my brainstorming.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:19 am

Sexual dreams are just a part of life, and it doesn't hurt to be a little bit curious, even if it's just in dreams.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:26 am

Mhmm, Scampi's right ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:55 am

yeaah xD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:04 am

Chloe: Today had been a tough day at work. One of the snakes bit me as I was trying to get it out for a buyer. It's a good thing I'm right handed, because otherwise I would not be able to do anything with it. I ended up buying a milkshake on my way. Naturally I went for the double oreo flavoured one, with chipped cream and caramel sauce. It was my favourite and although it was pretty expensive for a drink, I didn't care. I wanted it so I got it. Upon reaching the block of flats, I began my ascend to the fifth floor. I I reached the floor,I heard the familiar noise of a violin. I muttered to myself. "Stupid neighbours." As I got closer to my door, the sound got louder. Must be somone next to me. I unlocked my door and what I saw next shocked me. I came in to see Derik. I forcefully pushed the door shut and the music stopped. I was speechless. Furious.

We both stared at each other, neither of us knowing what to say. There was a suitcase near the couch, so he must have only gotten back today. Eventually, I was the one to break the silence. "Three months." I snapped loudly. "You've been gone for three fucking months, and not one word. Not even a call or a message over facebook?" I threw my bag down onto the couch and unzipped  my jacket. I put the milkshake down and waited for some kind of explanation. When nothing came, it angered me even more. "Not even a fucking apology?!" I shouted, and as soon as those words came out, he started to try and apologise. "No! Shut up!" I yelled again. "Get the fuck out."

Derik looked at me, he seemed hurt that I had even suggested that. "You're all packed so I don't see any problem in you leaving now and finding a new place to fucking stay!" Sure, I could only just afford to pay the rent as it was already, but it didn't bother me. I didn't really eat much nowadays so money for food wasn't that important. Also, I had been working extra shifts at the store and busking more so I earned enough money there. Also with my excessive drinking sort of finished, I hadn't wasted loads of money in that area either. "I've been doing just fine without you and I don't fucking need you here to make me feel dependent on someone else so just.... Get out!" I picked up my milkshake again. "You have an hour, Derik."

With that, I grabbed my bag that had been so carelessly tossed onto the couch and left the living room. I slammed my bedroom door - childish, I know, but I was so angry at him right now, that I just had to get that message across - as I entered. A part of my wanted to break down and cry because I felt as if I did need him, and he seemed to have left because of me. A part of me hated his guts for coming back without saying a word and disappearing for three whole months! In the end, I decided to put my headphones on and curl up in bed with the milkshake and a teddy.

So I figured out how Chloe was going to react ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:10 am

Yay! But now Matio's talking to Anna Sad
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:21 am

Matio sighed."I-I dunno. I mean... if you're comfortable with it, I really want to. But.. if you're not..." Mario just wanted to be able to help Anna with whatever it was she was busy with, and get his mind off of everything else. It would be alright if they just talked for a bit right? Or would things be too uncomfortable for Anna? Or the both of them.
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:37 am

And then he handed the decision over to me. Great. I surpressed a sigh, then shook my head. "I really should focus on my work, you might be a bit of a distraction. Sorry." It was my only excuse, and it was a poor one, but it was understandable, I mean, I'm sure Elsa said the same thing to Justin occassionally, right? "Maybe we should just... I mean, not ignore each other but just... You know, give each other somespace for a couple of days? Then maybe try being friends again?" I wasn't exactly saying that I wanted us to break up - at least, I hoped it didn't come out that way - I just felt like maybe we needed a fresh start. Instead of jumping back into being a couple it'd be best if we just took things a little slowly, I mean, sure, I had forgiven Matio and understood why he left, but I still had two months of hurt within me so... Maybe it was best to just build things up again slowly... Gosh, I really didn't have a clue what I was doing! I'd never had to deal with this sort of thing before!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:44 am

Matio nodded slowly. Anna was right. It's probably the best thing, considering how awkward everything is now."Alright... I guess.... I'll just see you around then? Er, at least until we're both... yeah." God Matio normally is never that nervous or awkward! Words generally just flow from him with ease!"I hope you get whatever it is you're doing done.." he looked down, then left down the hallway.
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:52 am

I groaned as Matio walked away, then closed my door, returning to my desk. I tried to think of ideas for the Spring Festival again but my head just swam with thoughts of Matio. Matio and the mess our relationship had managed to fall into. I just didn't know what to do, and Elsa already had enough on her plate so I couldn't ask her for love advice. Heck, I shoudln't even need to ask for advice, I was supposed to be the love expert! After about 10 minutes of staring at the paper in front of me and not writing anything else, I slumped in my chair and rested my head on the desk, giving up on working and just hoping my thoughts would stop crowding my brain soon.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:11 am

*Sits on the couch hugging a hot water bottle to her stomach, a permanet scowl on her face.* I hate monthlies -_- Hey, it could be worse. How? You could've had your monthly next week. Good point. The last thing I would need is to have a monthly next Saturday, especially since I'm pretty sure Holland will pin me to the bed and refuse to let me leave it. *Smirks slightly, but then the smirk drops.* Monthlies still suck, though -_-
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:39 am

Now to make a form for Matio's little brother..
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:41 am

Brothers also suck -_- Have fun with that, Shadow!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:45 am

Ty :3
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down