House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+2
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
6 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 13 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:29 am

Anyone up to rp
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:40 am

Throw in a cute guy and I will! O.o I can tell someone's dealing with sexual frustration. And I'm surprised you're not! Guuuuys DX *Shrugs.* I only believe in fading when in a relationship and, well, the thought of being in a relationship is actually off-putting these days so... Yeah... Not fading with someone doesn't particularly bother me.

In all seriousness, though, Caius knows how to sword fight, and I believe you've been asking people if they have any sword-fighting characters, right?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:43 am

That is correct Wolfy lol
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:43 am

Well Caius isn't being rped at the moment. He's not single, but perhaps you'd like to rp with him? I don't know :S
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:45 am

I just need a friend Allison can talk to about the past of the vampire city and help keep her skill up with sword fighting.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:52 am

Caius is a good listener and a good sword fighter so... Yeah... Wanna rp them?

*Sighs.* Don't worry, Giselle. You'll find a guy someday. You think so? Maybe, if you don't screw it up this time. -_-...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:54 am

Ya sure you wanna start or me?

Giselle if you just wanna hang with a guy you can have Peter lol although he's like an evil devil lol
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:59 am

*Bitterly,* Don't worry, Demons are exactly Giselle's type -_- Wait, *Sits up.* Isn't he the douche from the other night? He's a bit young for me, and I don't think it'd be wise to be with a demon again; I've only just gotten back into Heaven's good books. Thanks for the offer, though.

You can start.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:05 am

haii
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:06 am

Ya he was the loud mouth lol but no problem

Many nights of walking and killing making sure no one of anything had followed me. I was not about to wie any chances in case of someone following me to my new home so I had sure to zig zag through many paths through the woods. Carrying my katana always having it at the ready. For being on my own ever since my master Kanin had dissappered I always had my eyes open for any vampires from the city or any rabbids that might have trailed along. Carrying nothing but the clothes in my back and my sword there was nothing much I needed. Nearing the mansion I pulled out my sword just Incase someone had lied about this place. That it wasn't as friendly as I was told. I inched closer keeping an eye and my ears open incase I was ambushed.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:21 am

That b****** was seconds away from getting his voicebox ripped out and shoved up his d*** -_- Ouch! Ew >.< Please tell me something like that's not possible! We didn't nneed the visuals, Abby! Well it's true -_-

I had no sparring partner today. Princess Anna usually sparred with me, however she was spending time with her sister, the Queen of Arendelle. I made no complaint, of course, however it was far more entertaining when you had someone who would fight back, as opposed to an imaginary opponent. The winter air was brisk today, however I had as many warm clothes on as I could without it restricting my movement. I practiced moves with my real sword, not the blunt, practice one I tended to use, enjoying the flashbacks to my glory days as a young Prince. It wasn't until I felt a wave of unease that I stopped, peering around the vast expanse of grass which soon made way for the trees of the forest. In amongst those trees, I noticed the source of unease. Apparently I was not alone. I blushed slightly at how ridiculous I must have looked, fighting with the air, and lowered my sword. I did not recognise the woman - she must have been a newcomer - and yet I still gave her a friendly wave, my eyes glancing cautiously to the Japanese sword she wielded every now and then. "Hello there, may I help you?" I called out to the woman, knowing that, as the owner of this sanctuary for immortals and supernaturals, it was my duty to assist the residents and guests in any way that I could.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:32 am

Was the poor girl hurt by my comments? Oh great. -.- Peter you just had to a show up. Hey talk about me enough and I'll happily show up.

Nearing closer to the edge of the woods I saw one man practicing his sword work. I was hoping to see it was Kanin but it wasn't. A small part of me went cold but I knew it was a long shot to run across him for all I knew he was dead and my undead life was to go on as he wanted. Still I was stiff moving slowly keeping my eyes on the man. He had nice moves so he had to be practicing for awhile. But he would have been one of those vampire princes so in love with their human cattle. As he noticed me I stood up straight walking out as I kept my hand gripped on my katana. He spoke and I tilted my head confused on if he was truly kind of he was faking it. I walked closer but keeping a distance lower my sword alittle. "I'm Allison. I'm looking for the house of immortality. And hopefully this is the correct place and not some hide away for a vampire prince holding his human cattle in the basement." I say narrowing my eyes. Seeing if he would laugh evil and attack of he would be clueless on the subject and explain himself more.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:35 am

The House Of Immortality - Page 13 Mulan_10
O.O What?! No f***ing way!!! No wonder Agent May's so good at fighting but she's a Disney f***ing Princess?! O.o I feel like I'm missing out on something here... O.O... I need to go back and watch Mulan. Wait, does she do the singing? Gosh, please no, that'll entirely ruin my image of May! My image is already pretty ruined! Damn it! DX O.O Bloody hell...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:36 am

No, she doesn't do the singing. *Breathes a sigh of relief.* Thank goodness. Image not ruined!

Anyways, I'll reply now, I just had a moment of pure shock.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:44 am

A Vampire Prince? Human cattle? My my, what rumours had been spread about me in the outside world. "Well, Miss Allison, though I am not sure where those tales originate, I can truthfully say that, while I used to be a Prince, I am certainly not a Vampire and have no 'Cattle'. This is the House of Immortality that you speak of, and all immortals are welcome here, including yourself." I sheathed my sword to show that I was no enemy, then gave the woman before me a gallant bow. "I am Caius Alexandros III, it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Miss Allison." As I straightened, I gave yet another smile, then gestured to the mansion behind me. "Would you like to come inside? It is awfully cold today and I see that you do not have many clothes. Please feel free to warm yourself up by the fireplace in the living room."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:53 am

He wasnt a vampire and he clearly had no idea on what I was talking about. I sighed in releif of what I was hearing. Kanin had named off the vampire princes that he knew of and this man and no name of the Master. As he bowed I bowed back as I slide my katana back into its holder as I walked closer to him seeing he wasn't much of a threat as I thought he was. "Thank you Caius. Sorry about how I apprached you. I have been on the run for quiet awhile from a vampire prince's army who had been hunting me and my Master. We had spit but I had a few run ins with the army. As I found my way here. I would have come sooner but I did not wanna bring danger to this place." I say nodding to him walking inside to the mansion. I inhaled smelling the musk of wolves and other vampires along with humans. Their Crimson blood just flowing under their warm delicate skin. I knew how to control my hunger but the smell of the blood would still fill my body and wanna bring the monster out in me.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:11 am

Brain dead. Need caffeine walks in with a coca cola for ali "Ahhh you're okay now. You finished the chemistry. Good evening everyone Smile"
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:16 am

Ali dead?

As we walked, I frowned at Allison's story. It seemed as if she had been on quite the journey, one that had put her life at risk. "Well, thank you for being considerate enough to not lead this army here; I don't not like the idea of the residents fihtig and we have no other defenses." I responded as I led her over to the fireplace in the living room. "Please make yourself at home here. I will try in whatever way I can to at least notify you when someone catches sight of an army approaching the forest." The angels would be able help, what with their birds eye view of the town. I believed the Princess would be able to rally up some volunteers who could keep an eye from above. "Now, my dear, is there anything I can get you? Perhaps I could show you to the bedrooms if that is what you would prefer. How long had it been since she began running? When had she last fed or even slept? Needless to say I was concerned for this young woman's wellbeing and wished to help her feel better.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:25 am

"If the army was to ever come around these parts I would have to leave. I wouldn't want others getting hurt because of me. I may have no soul but people who have done nothing wrong shouldnt have to suffer" I say walking into the Livingroom and sitting down near the fire. It had been awhile since I have set a fire or anything like that. One reason was because I was a vampire and there was no true need to warm myself up by a fire and no need to cook anything over a fire since I just fed on blood. I then turned to him "I would live to see a room. But I'm wondering if there's an area I can practice sword fighting. I can deal with outside but I'm wondering if there's a battle room of some sorts to where I can practice in peace and have no fear or accidently hitting someone." I say in a smooth tone showing I was in no place to hurt or act out of place. Iv had my deal of punishment for speaking out and going against Kanin and I feel like if I never had then maybe we would still be together and none of this would have happened.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:34 am

So what I was hearing was that Rose only went to Abby out of loneliness. She didn't need to apologise for that, actually, to be honest, it was quite a relief. "Hey, it's ok, I mean, as long as you didn't love her then it's ok." Well, it wasn't entirely ok because she still... Did things with my sister, but at least she didn't love Abby; it would've been heartbreaking if she had loved her, especially when Rose and I were yet to really fall in love in that way. "It doesn't matter now, anyway, because you're with me and something like that will never happen again." As I pressed a kiss to Rose's forehead, my heating reigistered to sound of the front door opening and closing. I groaned a little. "It seems as if we missed our oppurtunity to make out; Trent just came home." Then again, maybe we could still make out, providing that Trent didn't knock on the bedroom door or anything.

I pursed my lips in thought, then shook my head. "We have no battle room, per say, however we do have a rather spacious ballroom which could be of use. I, myself, often use my apartment, as there is a lot of open space in it, but I am afraid that my apartment is mostly off limits to residents. Other than the ballroom, I can, unfortunately, only offer the outdoor space." Perhaps we did need a battle room. We had a gym, but no where for fighters to train. Although I did not really wish to encourage fighting, it would proably come in handy for quite a few residents.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:41 am

"I guess I'll be using the woods as my battle ground. It can also help keep track of any army mean that might come along looking for me. It will help me get a head start if it was to ever happen." I say as I move my dark hair out of my pale skin. Colorless then a humans with rarely a tint of pink from the blood running under my skin but the blood had been to dissapper and soon I was to feed soon. And to understand this place I had to ask how they fed the vampires or was it to fend for yourself. "Since you do have vampires here. How do you feed them? Are we to fend for ourself and find our own supply of blood or do you have a stash of blood bags somewhere?" I asked raising an eyebrow. If they used the wildlife as the main source of food I was to be in trouble as I could not live on animal blood. The hunger would take over me after awhile and I would probably hurt one member of the mansion of even kill them.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:46 am

Twitter just spoilt the Bloodlines series for me a little >.< But on the plus side it seems that I'm not the only one who refers to Sydney and Adrian as 'Sydrian' :3

Anyway I promised myself I'd go to bed earlier tonight so I'm gonna go. I'll reply in the morning! Goodnight!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:49 am

Night Wolfy
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:26 am

Rose closed her eyes as he pressed his lips to her forehead "Better hope it doesnt happen again." she smiled a little "Or else i'll put you on my hit list again." she grinned and went to kiss him, only to stop as Zack pointed out that Trent was home. She shrugged "So? He isnt going to walk in without knocking." she then pecked his lips a few times but then held the kiss on the third, her hand cupping his cheek softly. Rose didnt give two craps if Trent knocked or walked in on them.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:05 pm

I put a tweet about how I want to read more of the Bloodlines series but I have exams to do and then I get the replay:

"@BloodlinesBooks: Sydney would want you to study."

*Facepalms.* So true, but so unfair! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next