House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
Britt-21
Scampi
Wolfsoul
Blood-Vampire
Shadowhunter
9 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 18 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:45 am

rp?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:46 am

Well, that was a shambles! Now to try and ease my nerves with music. I honestly don't know why my teachers say to practice presentations before the day, it just makes things worse!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:49 am

Sure. U wanna start
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:51 am

it does make it worse :/

I can, unless you have anythin in mind
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:52 am

I'm still clueless mainly
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:53 am

Mhmm. Before I was feeling fine about it. Now I feel extremely nervous and I'm probably going to look stupid if I freeze and then I'll fail and everyone will have my failure recorded on that f***ing camera! Welcome to my life >.< *Flops onto the arm of the armchair.* Being us sucks... *Nods.* You're not going to be able to sleep now, aren't you? Nope. Not at all.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:57 am

aww Sad
I'll try to think of something vamp
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:20 am

I'm starting to feel better now. Facebook, Twitter and music simultaneously seems to work.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:04 am

So, anyone want to rp?
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:07 am

*Flings a wild monkey at midget's face.* ... Maybe... But effort! And tiredness DX Don't ask how I got the monkey. *Shifty eyes.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:10 am

*dodges the monkey* Uh, ok then
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:20 am

Why you no give the monkey some love?! DX

midget wrote:I'm sorry, this is all that wants to come to me at the minute

Toby: He ducked his head with a nervous grin, his hand coming up to rub the back of his neck. Suddenly he felt like a little kid again, standing before Yuffie like she was going to tell him off, not that she had done that very often, but it was always scary when she did. He never wanted her to be disappointed in him. Dropping his hand he stood up straighter, drawing his shoulders back, showing her how much he had grown. "Hi Yuffie!"

Well, Toby certainly wasn't a little boy anymore. My heart broke a little at that but... He was back! I hadn't entirely lost him! I pulled the poor kid into crushing hug. "Where the heck have you been?!" I exclaimed, pulling back to examine him again. "Geez, you used to be so cute! What happened?" I laughed a little, blinking back the happy tears before a voice spoke up. "Your name is Toby?" Sora seemed to be asking the teenager - geez, that'd take some getting used to - I answered for him. "Sora, this is your Uncle Toby, the little boy I told you about." Sora's mouth dropped, her eyes wide in shock, but as fast as the surprise had appeared, it also vanished, being replaced with false confidence as she said, "I knew that!" I couldn't help a small laugh, wiping away a damn tear that escaped my eye, before I remebered the most important thing and turned serious again, look to Toby. "Where's Hayden?" I asked him. Surely Hayden must be around somewhere, I mean, the two were inseperable. I know I had a boyfriend now, but I just... I wanted to see him, and I wanted Sora to meet the father she couldn't even remember.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:21 am

I'm up to RP midget
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:48 am

It was flying at my face, I panicked DX

Toby: He clutched onto Yuffie as if his life depended on it, not wanting to let go when she pushed him to arms length again. For that small moment he felt at home, but then she asked about Haydie and his hand automatically went to the pendant around his neck, his eyes stinging with tears. And he was that lost little boy all over again. "I don't know. I don't know what happened! I was in bed, at home. Then I wasn't. I wasn't and I can't remember! But I was on my own, and it was cold. You were gone. Haydie was gone!" He became more hysterical with each sentence, his voice raising and becoming strangled around his sobs. Then he ripped himself away from her, backpeddling until his back connected with something. "But why should you care?" Gulping in air, he tried swiping away his tears, his voice becoming bitter as he remembered what that voice in the back of his mind kept saying and what Sora said. "You never found me. Did you even look? For me, or for Haydie? You just gave up! Telling Sora that Haydie didn't love you, that he just left you! He would never have done that! He wouldn't have left me. He wouldn't have left you! And he definately wouldn't have left Sora!"

Harrison: There was a twinge of guilt as she mentiomed the mess her spoilt breakfast had caused, but he quiclly brushed it aside. It wasn't a big event, and she'd been easily able to get more food afterwards. So he focused on her attempt to lighten the mood and chuckled, following her further into the livingroom. "I wish I could, but I'm not feeling all that cold." He passed her with a shrug and settled into one of the chairs, being careful to set his camera on the coffee table, before swinging one of his legs over the arm and getting comfortable. "Although your thick fur would probably beat my thick skin." His smile was replaced with a look of deep concentration then, as he stared at his arm, trying to imagine what it'd be like to be covered in fur.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:51 am

Well now there's a monkey on the loose because you didn't love it!
And I'll reply tomorrow.

Some of my upcoming ideas (Other are going to be surprises ^_^)

Collection of rp ideas:

• The scientist come for Luna

The orphanage can't stop Luna from being adopted - government laws - but they can tell the scientists where she is going. They do so in hopes of maintain the relationship between the labs and the orphanage, and then a few mercenaries hired by the lab scientist stage a plan to kidnap Subject R9K so that they can continue experimenting on her. Jack and co will either have to stop the mercenaries or, if they don't succeed, infiltrate the labs before too many more torturous experiments are carried out on Luna.

• Princess Luna

Since Elsa let Luna have the gloves, Luna kinda looks up to her and would probably like to spend time with her. One day when she's hanging out with Elsa, who'll probably be trying to help Luna with her powers since they work in similar ways, Luna could ask what it's like to be royalty, then Elsa can teach her some Princessy things and kind of act it out for the day, calling Luna 'Princess Luna Frost'! X3 Then either Jack could walk in on them messing around when he comes to pick Luna up, or Justin can walk in on them when he comes to see Elsa. Either way, it'd be totally adorable if Luna got to pretend to be a Princess for a day :3

•The Pierces know!

While Holland and Abby visit Holland's family, the Pierces discover that Abby is a vampire (With angel wings). Mr Pierce gets protective over Holland, worrying that she is Abby's next victim and it is up to Abby - and Holland - to convince the Pierce family that she will never hurt Holland.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:54 am

I'm sorry DX I'm sure we'll find it somewhere, and ok
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:55 am

As he walked past and into the Livingroom I followed behind and sat down on the couch as I sat criss cross and placed a pillow on my legs as I loled over at him. "Well it also count with how much fat you have when your a wolf. Iv seen plenty of wolves cold even with a thick coat but very skinny freezing." I say as I saw him staring at his arm and I laughed alittle. "Just imagine yourself as a wolf or dog and there you go" I say with a smirk as I look down at the camera he placed on the table turning my head. "Are you into photography?" I asked pointing to his camera. It was either that or he just liked taking pictures of animals and many other things.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:58 am

*Sniffles.* Try the kitchen. Monkies love food.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:01 am

The House Of Immortality - Page 18 6
((Monkey))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:08 am

Harrison: That was the problem, he couldn't imagine it at all, he had no base to go on. He couldn't even remember what fur felt like. He cpuld imagine the warmth, but it wasn't in the right context, so it didn't really help much. Shrugging it off, he followed her hand to his camera and picked it up, turning over in his hands. "Yeah, it's my way of expressing myself, I guess. I'm not half bad." She probably wouldn't understand the pictures though, they would seem pretty abstact to someone who didn't understand his condition. The most recent ones were close ups of tree bark, focusing on the ridges and the way the light hit them showing off the textures and shadows. All things he couldn't feel with his own fingertips.

I'm sure it'll be fine raiding the fruit bowl
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:10 am

Fine fine Razz Do you think we'll be able to keep him? :3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:12 am

I don't see why not, ask Caius
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:14 am

"Do you mind if I maybe I took a look? Iv been around a few photographers so I think I might have picked up a few things." I asked kinda keeping my distance just incase if was something to personal to him he didn't like others looking at. Some people are like that. Keeping things personal to themself hidden. Maybe if he was even up for it I could get im a job interview for photography but Id have to understand him more before I did try getting close with him. Plus each photo explains that person. Something that shows thing they are interesting to that person.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:19 am

But Caius will say no Sad *The monkey runs back in with a handful of grapes and jumps up onto Wolfie's shoulder.* He can be the immortal mansion monkey mascot, and he'll be our little secret X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:27 am

Harrison: Glancing from her down to his camera, he turned it on and flicked through some of the photos. Tree bark. Snow. Flowers. Hot cup of coffee. A gash in his shin. Car dashboard. Close up of a warm jumper. They were personal things to him in a way, but they wouldn't seem like it to someone else. All the obviously personal ones, like family, were kept on a separate memory card. So there wasn't really any harm in her seeing them. With a shrug, he held it out in her direction for her to take. "I don't see why not, but they'll just seem really abstract to you."

Alright, we'll just have to be careful that Caius never sees him.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next