House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
Britt-21
Scampi
Wolfsoul
Blood-Vampire
Shadowhunter
9 posters

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 14 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:22 pm

Macey::
I nodded and took the cup. "I don't think it's going to last nearly that long to be honest." Just as I finished my sentence, the scent of blood entered my nostrils and my fangs flew from inside my gums. "As I said, not going to last long." I shook my head and sighed, looking down at the Ted liquid. Would it taste different now that I was a vampire? I hoped it would taste better than it did before atleast. If it didn't.. Well I would be disappointed because I wasn't keen on the taste. I drained the cup quickly. Right now at least, it didn't taste like anything at all. But, that was probably just because my thrist was so strong at the moment. "A lot of the people here are immortals anyway. So wouldn't they not care?"
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:29 pm

"There are some people who are around here that arnt human. Someone doctors and nurses along with doctors and patients." I say taking the empty cup away from her seeing her eyes go to her normal color but I knew it wouldn't truly last since she was a new born now. She needed blood twice a week at least. And her getting out of the hospital was the best since there was blood around. "Get dressed. The doctor should be in here to talk to you and tell you what to expect after birth and all that." I say walking to the chair grabbing her clothes bag and handing it to her
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:33 pm

I took the clothes bag and pulled out a band t shirt and a pair of skinny jeans. It didn't really bother me anymore considering ace had now seen me naked more than a few times, espcually when I was pregnant and wasn't looking my best. So, I stripped down and changed right in the room. It was a lot easier than going down the hall to find a bathroom. Besides if a doctor walked in they had already seen my lower half naked today, so it didn't really matter. Pulling the shirt over my head and thing my hair back in a loose pony tail, I made my way over to Ace and Lucas, half skipping. "I love you both." I said as I kissed Lucas's forehead and the Aces cheek.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:40 pm

As she started to change I walked odd to Lucas and picked him up and started to look at him. He sure was a big boy and it probably was from the human blood and not animal blood that most parents would given them in the womb. As she started to skip over to us alittle I laughed alittle and looked at Lucas then her. "All I get is a kiss on the cheek? I see how it is. I say with a small laugh and a smirk and gave her some weak puppy dog eyes since I was just joking around and all.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:46 pm

"Shhhhh you'll get more later just not in front of the baby." I stuck my tongue out at him. It was quite obvious that I was feeling s lot better without the baby inside me. "You know my body feels a lot less strained now. I don't know if it's because I no longer have a baby that wasn't compatable with my body inside me or my change from human to vampire but I feel a lot stronger than I did before." It would take a few days to get used to my new, less fragile body, as well as get all my nutrients back from carrying the baby, but I was sure Id be fine. I just had to make sure I wasn't to rough. Super speed and strength would be something that would take some time to get under control.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:53 pm

"It's your vampire side kicking in. Since you have some human blood in your body your system and all that is replacing some of the injures yiu could have had before I changed you." I say placing the kid in her arms as the doctor came in. He had a clip board and read to her about she will need to pump milk to releave pain and pressure from her chest and how if there's any pain to get it chacked out mainly going through everything that was well know. He then gave us a nod and sent us on our way. "Alright. Now I guess it's time to bring Lucus home and to get you use to everything away from breakable things." I say with a laugh and grabbed the bags.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:05 pm

I frowned. "But that's no fun. Breaking things is half the fun! Although caius would probably kill me." I smiled guiltily and nodded. "Fine, fine. I'll be good. Hopefully. I'll try my best atleast." I looked down at Lucas who had been placed in my arms and began to rock him slightly back and forth, he was yawning so assumed he must be tired. But, even sleepy he looked adorable. "Ace he's so cute. And he's so little too!" I made my way towards the door, almost flying into it. "Oops... Um... Okay getting used to this is going to be harder than I thought.." I giggled nervously as I opened the door out into the hall.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:10 pm

"Maybe it's best I carry everything." I say with a laugh and walked over to her as I placed both bags in one hand and then take Lucus in the other arm and nudged her out of the door. "It's only to make sure you don't run into any more doors or walls. I say shaking my head with a smile as I headed out and to where I had the truck. I unlocked the doors throwing the bags in the back next to the car seat and looked at her. "Your gonna be sitting in the back there chicka." I say as I slide Lucas into his car seat and then holding the door open for Macey. "Everyone does this so no complaining."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:14 pm

I looked at him and raised an eyebrow. "I get why he has to cause he's a baby and it safer for him back there but why do I have to? I'm an adult after all, plus I'm basically indestructible now. You even let me in the front while I was pregnant. Why do I have to sit in the back now?" I gave him a disapproving look, but still got into the back seat. Id tell at him later for making me do this. But for now, I guess I would listens after all, if Lucas started crying I wanted to be there.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:18 pm

"Don't start acting like a little kid now. If something happened like a car accident there's no way Lucus can protect himself. And plus if he crys I cant pull over the whole time. So don't complain" I say closing the roofing sighing and going and hopping into my spot. This was gonna be hard if she was gonna start acting like a little kid. Id be dealing with two then and I was about to get funny stressed if it was about to stay that way. I stook my head and started up the truck and started to head back to the mansion.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:23 pm

"Okay. That makes sense I suppose." I looked from him over to the small form laying in the car seat.'in the short car ride home he managed to fall asleep and was sucking his thumb. I brushed a small blond wisp of hair away from his face and smiled. It would be difficult having a child, I knew that. But after having all of the major problems, including the possibility of me dying, out of the way, things would hopefully be much easier. And, because neither of us really needed much sleep, the night shifts would be a lot easier than I had first expected them to be.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:29 pm

As we pulled I got he mansion driveway I parked the truck and hopped out opening the door grabbing the bags and walking over to her side and hold her door open as she took out Lucus. "No taking off either. Calm and relaxed keeps you from darting places mainly." I say as I closed the door and headed to the door opening it up and taking the bags to her room and placing them on the floor near the crib. For now he was in her room just to keep watch over him easier.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:31 pm

Morning.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:36 pm

I took Lucas out of the car seat and slowly but surely made it up the stairs to my room without incident. I was happy to be able to move normally again, I didn't want to move too quickly and hurt him. When we reached my room I placed the sleeping baby into his crib. After such a big day for him it was really no surprise that he was sleeping. After all, being born wasn't exactly a walk ing park for him either. But, I should have some milk ready for him for when he wakes up. He would need both milk and blood for now but later he'd bd able to survive off if either. So, I disappeared into the bathroom to pump some milk for the baby.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:39 pm

Good morning wolfie :3
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:44 pm

This is not a good morning; I'm too tired for it to be considered a good morning.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:44 pm

Awww XD go back to sleep?
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:46 pm

My room is like a sauna. It's not gonna happen -_-
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:46 pm

Aww I'm sorry :/
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:48 pm

It's not your fault. It's whoever left the heating on's fault.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:50 pm

Well I mean it's better than the freezing cold we have here. It's been snowing all night and its been freezing cold
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:51 pm

I have blankets so I would've been fine, but that sucks for you :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:52 pm

Yea I have blankets it just my room is the coldest room in the house so it's always freezing
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:55 pm

Ohhh! That sucks even more :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down