House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
Britt-21
Scampi
Wolfsoul
Blood-Vampire
Shadowhunter
9 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 13 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:13 pm

I agree
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:13 pm

You wanna start?
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:34 pm

Sure

Macey::
Just as Ace had said the baby had come sinner than expected. It was a few days after he had his last mishap with his thrist and we had just been laying in bed when I suddenly cried out in pain. "Ow ow ow!" At first we had just thought it was a pain from him moving or kicking, as usual. But, after the pain didnt subside I knew something was either wrong or the baby was indeed coming. I gave Ace a worried look and he had jumped into action. Now, we were sitting in his truck as he drove me to the hospital. So far, nothing that was extremely out of the ordinary seemed to be happening, other than the fact that i was in extreme pain and needed to see a doctor as soon as possible.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:43 pm

As she said ow I knew what was going on. I nodded gathering the baby bag and her clothes bag that I had been packing since the pain got worse. I grabbed my keys heading to my truck getting in and driving my way to the hospital. I was able to get a front row spot helping her out of the truck carrying her into the hopsital worrying about the bags later I told the nurses and they got a wheel chair and lead her up to the rooms and set her on a bed checking her. They told us she was 8 centimeters dilated meaning the kid was about to be born. As they left to prepare everything not being able to do a c-section since the kid was so close to being born. "Do you want me to change you now. Since the kid will be born soon they won't be able to tell the difference." I say looking over at her.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:51 pm

I gripped the sides of the bed, my knuckles turning completely whie, my eyes shut tight, trying to deal with all the pain that I was in. The fact that we could do a c section... Well It imposed a pretty big problem. How would I possibly survive giving birth to a vampire baby normally? it was likely to tear me apart. There was no way I'd be able to endure so much pain, or whatever the baby my do during and after the birth. Would it try to bite me while giving birth? It must crave blood, and there was about to be a lot of it. When Ace again asked me if I wanted to be changed i opened my eyes for a few moments and looked at him. What was it that I really wanted? did I want to be a vampire? at this point it seemed as though I had little choice. But, with him being so hungry, it made me a bit nervous. Right now he could barely stand to be around me without his vampire senses kicking in. What would happen if he started to drink my blood? "Do you think you can?"
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:59 pm

"Alright for one I ain't that hungry to the part I would drain your blood. And two giving birth to the vampire will not make him bite you when he comes out. Remember I can read minds so I kinda already know what your thinking." I say looking at her and crossing my arms. "I ain't a monster looking for blood. That's only if you pissed me off enough. But you have to choose fast cause I can't to it when your giving birth. It's way to dangerous waiting till the end or middle of birth." I say watching the door and making sure no one was around hearing or about to wll into the room.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:04 pm

im up for rp now xD i've been busy
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:05 pm

"You act like I'm supposed to know anything about giving birth to a fucking vampire." I growled at him. It wasn't exactly my fault and how was a human supposed to know any of this. "Look im just trying to make sure-" I stopped and gripped the bed as I felt another Rush of pain. Biting down on the inside of my cheek and shutting my eyes once more I finished talking. "Sorry for trying to make sure you were alright to do this. After all, most vampires aren't nearly as insensitive to blood." I opened my eyes to look at the door, making see no one was on theor way yet. "Then do it. Change me."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:12 pm

When she snapped I knew why but I didn't flinch or anything. It was t the worst thing to happen to me. I get she didn't understand the way of a vampire but I kinda would have hoped she knew alittle something as I told her about the birth for the past few months. As I watched the door I then heard her say do it and I turned my head and looked at her. I walked over to her and nodded. "It's inoy gonna be a pinch and then a burning feeling in your body. Kinda like a hot bath I guess" I say tilting her head poping my fangs out and putting them in her neck as I injected her with the venom. It should kick in about a minute or so after and it might cause the labor to come on. She would feel less pain but still feel the pressure. I then pulled away willing away any blood on her neck as the doctor came in a minute or so after I had finished.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:18 pm

anyone wanna rp?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:19 pm

When he bit down into my neck it felt like little needles breaking my skin, and when he began to inject the venom I felt a warm sensation fall over me. At first there was no burning sensation, actually it didn't feel bad at all. But, as soon as he retracted his fangs from my neck I felt it. It was like my body was on fire, a burning moving through my veins. But, its what I should've expected, after all, it was a type of poison. Of course though, in the middle of it, right after Ace had finished, the doctor walked in. Which, infortunately, made me have to hide the extra pain that I was feeling. I could only hope that it would be over soon. And hopefully, there would be a lot less pain during delivery and a healthy baby boy.

What would you wanna rp Britt?
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:20 pm

Anything xd
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:26 pm

As the doctor came in he checked her and looked over at me and nodded. "It's time I'll be back with some nurses." He says and I nodded to him looking over at her. "Don't worry it only lasts for a minute or so now. The worst should be over now. You don't have any pain killers in your system so it should take a shorter time for it to all go through your system." I finished just as the nurses and doctors came back in and preped her legs and everything to give birth. Her eyes were to turn red when it all finished so I whispered into her ear. "Make sure to keep your eyes closed when you push and your head low as the baby comes out." I say as the doctor told her to push I grabed her hand and waited.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:44 pm

Hmmm XD well that's not helpful lol

I nodded and did what he said. As the doctors got to work, getting ready to deliver the baby I got ready and began to push. It was a long and somewhat painful project but not nearly as much as it would have been human, I finally was able to deliver the baby. He was definitely a big boy and he seemed to be very healthy. As the nurses took him away to clean him and the doctor left the room after making sure I was comfortable, I opened my eyes and looked at Ace. "Well I guess we finally did it. It was a bit of a long haul Huh?" I smiled slightly. It had been very stressful on the both of us. "But we have a baby boy now." I was pretty sure I was still in shock, not realizing yet that we had brought new life into the world
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:47 pm

Xd we only have cayden and elena right?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:48 pm

Yea but idk what to rp with them because they don't do anything DX
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:50 pm

oh..welp...uh..
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:51 pm

As the baby came out I saw him and I smiled seeing he was gonna be a very good hunter and fighter. But then my eyes widened alittle and I looked over at her seeing the red eyes. She was finally a vampire and I had to find ways of keeping her from feeding on the human side of the kid. I would have to see how she reacted to the baby first though so as theb nurse came over to hand the baby over I flashed my red eyes and she flashed hers back and I nodded backing up as she gave the baby to her Macey. "You got any good names for him?" I asked watching how her new system reacted.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:51 pm

I don't have any ideas on what to rp with them :/ idk you have any ideas?
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:52 pm

None :/
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:52 pm

imma go to bed tho, baii
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:56 pm

I smiled when the baby was brought back into the room but then I was suddenly able to feel the blood pumping in his veins. My body reacted, my fangs piercing through my gums and cutting open my lip, but after closing my eyes for a moment I was able to retract them. I wouldn't hurt my child, but it was obvious that I was going to have to feed, and soon. For right now though, I just wanted to be with my boyfriend and our child. Smiling done at the cooing infant, I answered Ace. "I was thinking Daniel. Or Lucas. I can't decide between the two." I looked over at him. "What do you think?"

Yea idk :/ alright night britt
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:00 pm

"I like Lucas but I also like the name Knox. It's more Uniqe and power holding. He is his daddy's son." I say with a small laugh and looked down and him taking his tiny hand with my finger and smirked. "Good to see you finally my little hunter." I say with a laugh and looked over at her. "But we can always do them both and he came choose which one he will be called when he's older. Like Lucas Knox or Knox Lucus. Wow thing like that. One could be his middle name and all."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:10 pm

I nodded and thought for a moment. "I like Lucas Knox. It sounds better to me. I don't know why but it does." I smiled at him holding his dad's fonger. "Do you want to hold him? It might be better anyway. It's getting kind of difficult to do this. I don't think I can hold him much longer without my gands coming back out." It was exactly the ideal situation, not being able to hold my son for very long, but once I hunted and my vampire senses calmed down a bit it would be much easier to control everything.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:17 pm

"Sure" I say with a smile picking him up "Well hello Lucas Knox " I say and missed his forehead as he grabbed for my nose and I laughed and looked over at her. "Don't worry now that you changed you can go home sooner. I'll talk to the doctor and have him get you out later today. He's an immortal so it won't be hard." I say as I went and placed Lucus in the crib like thing they had and looked over at her. "I'll be right back. I have something to drink in the car." I say as I jogged out of the room till I hit the doors and sped out opening the truck doors and grabbing both bags and heading back into the hospital and meeting with the doctor ting him the problem as he understood. I then walked into the room setting the bags on the chair and pulling out a blood bag and pouring it into a cup. "Make sure no one sees its truly blood" I say as I handed her the blood cup.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next