House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
Wolfsoul
Ali9910<3
Britt-21
7 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 22 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:42 pm

I sighed and slip down the tree and put my head in my hands. I didn't like her not believing I could protect her. It made me feel weak and I always hated that feeling. I shock my head and walked through the woods and to the city. Might as well hit a bar up or something. My friends were probably there like every other day. I walked in and walked to the bar as my friends already surrounded me and started pointing on my back saying hey and asking questions of why I haven't thrown a party in awhile. I ordered some hard booze and took it down and ordered another one and turned around and watched everyone play pool and dance around.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:56 pm

Macey::
At this point I didn't really know where I was going. I just drove around for a little while. Finally I just pulled into a random parking lot and parked the car. I wasn't sure whether to scream, cry or just give up. The fact that I still got freaked out to the point me just running away was so bad. And the cherry on top was now I had pissed off Ace beyond belief. There was a debt in my car now thanks to it! I put my forehead on the steering wheel and head in my hands. "What the hell am I going to do? I can't even handle taking care of myself let alone a child! What if I freaked out like that in from of him and left?!" I was holding back tears and slammed my head into the wheel. I was such a mess. I didn't deserve to be married to Ace, I didn't deserve to be carrying his child. I didn't even deserve to have a child.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:03 pm

After a few drinks I was almost to the point of being wasted but you couldn't tell by the look on my face. I laughed and left the bar with my friends and walked down the street laughing at the most stupidest stuff you could think of with them. I stumbled alittle and leaned up against a wall for alittle and let my friends go on. I closed my eyes and just listened to the sounds of cars around me Untill I heard a sound that was different from cars. Crying....I looked around and saw a car that I bentex about two others ago. I tilted my head and walked over to the car and saw Macey. I sighed deciding to either go over to her or not. At this moment I didn't know if she even wanted to see me anymore. I sighed and crossed my arms thinking which to do.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:16 pm

I sat there crying for a few more minutes when suddenly a sharp pain appeared in my stomach. "Owww!" I wiped my tears from my face and looked down at my stomach. Again I was met with a sharp pain. I clutched the side of my car door and bit my lip. What was going on?! Whatever it was it couldn't have been good. Once more, I felt a sharp pain in my stomach and my heads held my stomach as I bent over in pain. It must have been from the stress from today and either the baby was moving or some sort of vampire thing I wasn't familiar with. Whichever it was, it hurt really badly.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:21 pm

Shit. I saw she was in pain and it might have been from the baby being very hungry. I rushed over and opened the door and grabbed her legs and spun her so that she was facing me. I kneed down and lifted up her shirt not caring of she didn't wanna see me. I saw bruises and I sighed shaking my head. The kid was moving around and didn't like the feeling of her being in so much stress. The put her shirt down and looked at her. "It's from the stress. The kid got worked up and started shifting heavy in your stomach causing some bruising to happen."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:30 pm

"Well it really- Owww! hurts!" I bent over my stomach and dug my nails into the seat. I looked up at him, tears welling up in my eyes from the pain. "I'm sorry..." This was all my fault, the argument, the running off, the pain that I was experiencing now, it was all because I freaked out over a stupid stupid dream. Mid thought another wave of pain, worse than the ones before this came over my stomach "Ace... It hurts..."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:33 pm

I moved my hand to the bottom of her stomach and looked up at her. "How far are you again" I asked and raised an eyebrow. Either we had the time off or this kid was growing faster then I thought he would be. I traced the bottom of her stomach to her side "Cause if I think what is happening is true the kid is coming or your having false labor pains." I say as I lifted her shirt again and watched the kid move around. I heard his heart beat and it was steady but he was moving around a lot more then normal
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:41 pm

"I'm definitely not far enough to be having this baby." I looked down at my stomach and watched as new, ugly bruises formed in my stomach. "I feel like- Owww. He's punching my uterus!" It definitely was not a pleasant feeling. I knew vampires had dupe strength but I never really realized to what degree. Obviously the baby was beginning to develop it and couldn't control it. I just wished that he would settle back down. Looking back to the father I frowned. "How long is this going to last? I don't think I can take much more." I winced as the pain hapoened again. "Okay mommy and daddy are fine, we're not fighting anymore you can really really stop now!"
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:47 pm

When she said we were fine I looked at her "That's what hes doing.....He doesn't like it when we argue that's why he's acting like this." I sigh and shook my head I looked at her stomach and traced my hand over where most of the bruises were I could feel a kick and in a way gently pushed where the kick was and looked at her and wiped her tears away. "Let's get you home" I say as I shift her over into the passenger seat and jumped in and started the car up and headed back to the mansion. "When we get home you might just wanna relax and put an ice pack on your stomach" I say pulling into the driveway a few minutes later.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:53 pm

I nodded, feeling slightly guilty about starting the fight. On the way home I felt a few more pains of him moving but they weren't nearly as bad as they had been in the parking lot. Unfortunately, due to that whole experience my stomach was now almost completely purple. "Well that'll be fun to explain next time I go to the doctors..." I sighed and got out of the car once we were parked. My stomach then growled and I bit my lip, looking at Ace, slightly embarrassed. All of a sudden I was hungry. But I wasn't craving food..
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:56 pm

I got out of the car and looked over at her and nodded. "Go up to your room. I'll bring you what you need." I say as I went inside and to my room and grabbed a pain killer for the huge hang over head ache I just got and grabbed a blood bag and poured it into a cup and a bag of ice and some bruise cream and walked back to her room and placed the blood on her night stand and the bag of ice and cream on her bed and walked to the chair next to the bed and sat down putting my feet up on the bed leaning back.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:06 pm

I laid down on my bed and sipped on the blood instead of gulping it down like I had last time. For some odd reason it tasted almost... Good. And I didn't like the fact that it did. I looked over at Ace. He looked a mixture of miserable, pissed off and just tired. I felt really bad, Id done nothing but cause him issues since he met me. "I'm really sorry ace..." I said as I reached for the ice. It was too cold so I wrapped it in one of the blankets on my bed before placing it onto of my stomach. I didn't want to shock the baby more.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:09 pm

"It's whatever." I say as I closed my eyes and tried to fight and wait for the hang over to end. Alcohol went through my body fast which ment the hang out would be too. Or atleast I hope. I rubbed my temples and look at her stomach and tilted my head alittle when she placed the ice on her stomach her stomach seemed to relax. It was kinda weird. "Well I guess he likes the coldness" I say and leaned back in the chair and closed my eyes.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:16 pm

"it's really not though. I'm a mess. Im really sorry. I'll try to be better..." I looked away super embarrassed. It was obvious that he was tired. I should probably just let him be. Once I had everything situated I looked at him. "You can go back to your room if you want to.. The baby will be fine." I didn't want him to feel like he was forced to be here because he wasn't. He could leave at any time. It was just hard to think that I had let a stupid little dream ruin everything today. Yesterday had been so perfect.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:20 pm

I passed out for about a half an hour and then she started to speak and I jumped up alittle and looked at her. "Hang overs suck" I say leaning back and putting my hands on top of my head. "Pus if I didn't feel like being here I wouldn't be. Id be in my room probably face first in my bed." I say and look at her "Stop worrying. Arguments happen all the time plus your pregnant so your emotions are all over the place. It's not a real shock."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:26 pm

"Alright I guess. I'll try my best not to worry but I can't make any promises to you about wheyher or not I'll actually be able to succeed at it." I put one arm behind my head and sighed, using the other to tuck my hair behind my ear. "If you want a comfort spot than that chair you can come lay in bed. Again it's only an offer you don't have to. Just thought you might be a bit more comfortable."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:29 pm

"I may just take that offer" I stand up and plop myself on the bed and use her legs as a pillow. "Yup much better" I say with a smirk and closed my eyes and faked yawned and opened one eye and peeked at her then closed it when she looked and me and faked snored
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:34 pm

I laughed and rolled my eyes, my hand subconsciously going down to twirl his hair. He looked so peaceful like that, much better than he had before in the chair. His face was more relaxed and way less grouchy. Smile snuck it's way onto my face as I shut my eyes to test for a moment. It had been a long day and not one that I had particularly enjoyed. Plus we were supposed to have gone shopping today. But I guess that could just wait until tomorrow.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:40 pm

I smirked and looked at her and shifted over and playfully bite her leg then rolled back over and acted like I was sleeping again. "Sh I'm sleeping" I say with a laugh and a snoored again. I coughed and sat up since I was fake snooring it started to tickle my throat causing me to cough. "Oh I forgot about that" I say with a chuckle and pounded my chest.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:45 pm

Geez, you two are just filling pages, huh?
Well, they're actually typing things out, it works like that.
Yeah, I'm not feeling in the right mood for Holland though. I think I have an idea for a set of twins, if I toss Vitaly and Rachel out. Or maybe keep them, I dunno. Maybe I won't make any characters, I just like writing some up sometimes, getting some creative steam off my chest.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:45 pm

Macey:;
"Hey! Don't you bite me! That's not very nice!" I glared at him jokingly and licked his hand. "There pay back." I stuck my tongue out at him. But then he started coughing. "Don't die. Smooth move choking on air though." I giggled slightly and rubbed his back making sure he was alright.

Yeaaa xD
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:49 pm

"Don't judge Me" I say with a laugh and sat up and sat on the bed and pulled out my phone. "Well since I had my little power nap I'm gonna start preordering some baby things so they are ready for pick up tomorrow since we don't go today for a curtain reason" I say looking at her raising my eyebrows and then looking back at my phone.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:54 pm

I looked away guiltily. "Yea cause I tried so hard to make sure that we didn't go shopping that I did that..." I frowned and shook my head but then moved so my head was on his shoulder and watched to see what he was ordering. "Don't forget the hot pink car seat." I smirked and nibbled his neck playfully. "Don't get mad im only kidding around with you. You can even get a cami one of you want." I laughed at the visual of that. It seemed very likely to happen in the near future.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:03 pm

"Oh I was gonna get one anyways" I say with a laugh and started to order some of the diapers and then looked at the major things like a crib and changing table. "Well we can get a blue one of one that just has some animals on them like deer or like sea animals or something. They have a lot of choices with animals on it." I say and looked over at her then back to the rows of cribs with different patterns.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:06 pm

"Well I mean that depends do we want to theme his room in any particular way?" I figured he'd want something foresty themed and I was find with that, but it might be a bit hard to find furniture for a theme like that. I watched as he flipped through cribs. There were a few that were okay but it would really all just depend on what we wanted his room to look like.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next