House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
Wolfsoul
Ali9910<3
Britt-21
7 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 31 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:56 am

rp anyone?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:59 am

I'm feeling really sleepy, sorry :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:04 am

Sammi: I was a little bit surprised when I walked into my room. I could smell food! And I mean good food. Not food that had been left out for too long, I'd probably still be surprised, but not in a good way. I grinned and placed my bag down before walking over to my desk and sitting in the chair there, "Good to see you haven'g burnt the mansion down." I teased him with a smirk before tucking into it. Again, I was pleasantly surprised at how good it was! "Wow, Jason, you should cook more often." I grinned over as I swallowed another mouthful of pasta. "Oh, and this is celebratory food."

Daniel: I chuckled softly at my partner's wording. "I love the fact that you say we're going to try to put it up. You don't sound very confident, love." I smiled softly before pressing a kiss to his lips. "Hmm... Well, I'm feeling a little peckish, so how about we have some lunch first just to relax for a little while; we have been doing this all day, after all. Then we can come back and put the tree together. Does that sound good to you?"

Kara-Jayne: I let out a little giggle, "That does sound a lot better than having to walk aaaallllllll the way from the school that's not even a minute's walk away from the mansion." I smirked at Cody, I wasn't trying to be mean, just have a little fun. Besides, it wasn't that bad outside yet. "Play me a song please Cody." I asked sweetly. I knew he could play and sing, so hopefully he would. It was only me and him in here so... I don't she why he couldn't.

Aaaaand my motivation has left me ^_^"

I'll try tomorrow britt, I'm prettt tired and just wanted to do some posts for wolfie since she seems kinda down about not really rping with her any more :/
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:07 am

I'll reply to those tomorrow after college, and try to work up a post for Jeremy too.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:02 am

"Oh haha, very funny." I responded to KJ's teasing, sticking my tongue out playfully at her. I let the teasing slide, though, because I knew she didn't mean it in a mean way - I don't think KJ would ever be truly mean to me - and thought upon her request. "Ok, I guess I could play something for you." But what? She'd probably heard her mum's songs ovr and over, the same with my mum's songs, so... Something new? The first thing that popped into my mind was that Ed Sheeran song I had learnt to play last week. That was actually a pretty good song, but it was a love song... I tried thinking of something else, but my mind tortured me by going blank. Great, just great! Singing a love song to my crush who didn't even know I had a crush on her; this was going to be so embarassing! Taking a deep breath, I began to play the song as best as I could, my eyes glued to the guitar an my cheeks flaming red as I sang about love and kissing and other mushy stuff to the one girl I wanted to be mushy with but was too cowardly to act on it.
((I wrote this one so that Scampi had something feelsy to wake up to in the morning :3))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:42 am

Reading a fanfic and Elsa's partner proposed to her in, like, 6-12 months. My first thought? 'Damn, Justin's taking a long time! Hurry up, dude!' XD

Actually, out of all of my characters, Justin is actually next to propose, followed by Abby O.o That's kinda worrying considering their proposals would be a long way off from now... But, then again, for all I know, there might be other people planning to propose to my character before then. I know for a fact that Taylor wants to get married... Someday... Gah! I don't know! I'll have to review my list of characters and see who actually wants to get married/engaged soon because I don't even know anymore! DX

Anyway, I'm gonna go to bed for real now because I have a low battery so... Yeah, goodnight!

Edit: Just had an epiphany

Ah, I see why my list of marriages and engagements are so f***ed up:

Taylor - Has so many family plans (Marriage, having a biological child and adopting) that she has no idea what she wants to do first!
Yuffe - Only just got into a relationship
Reyna - N/A (Already married)
Xavier - Just got back together with Nathalie and has to start from square 1 with her.
Caius - His relationship with Daniel is the slowest relationship on the planet!!!
Jason - N/A (Getting married)
Anna - Has a rocky relationship with Matio at the moment
Jeremy - Commitment issues
Giselle - Single
Sora - Too young
Luna - Too young
Cody - Too young

Which leaves Justin and Abby.... *Facepalms.* This needs to be fixed somehow >.<
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:04 pm

Gah too feelsy for when I just wake up X3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:54 pm

Hehe, I thought you might like it :3

I'll reply to the others later.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:09 am

I think - think - the whole 'Being a real mom' thing was going well. I mean, Abby still got a bit b****y about the past and wouldn't let me hang out with her too much, but at least she was occassionally allowing me to be in her presence! That was a start, right? Actually the main problem wasn't Abby, it was everyone else. I think by now everyone in this place has heard of Abby and knows that I'm the mom who walked out on her and I have been given lots of dirty looks and even a few whispered comments when people thought I couldn't hear. It sucked knowing that a lot of people - people who I didn't even really know - hated me. I was trying to avoid all that drama today, since Abby was away on a trip with Holland and Jeremy, well, he was probably spending time with that Alix girl. My location of choice was the library, since it was pretty easy to disappear in there, and I was sat in the armchair, reading a random book I had picked up.

I had to take the day off of work due to yet more vomitting. Samuel had also taken the day off to care for me. I hadn't wanted to be a bother, but he insisted so I asked him to go to the drug store and buy some pregnancy tests. Yup, the notoriously late monthly was too late now, so I was starting to believe that our months of trying for a baby had finally paid off. I took the test twice, then waited for the results in what was an agonizing 5 minutes. Gosh, could the time go any slower?! As soon as the 5 mins were over, I practically lunged for the tests. Then grinned. Grinned the best, cheek-hurting grin as I looked down at the positive results. I was pregnant! I was going to be a mother! Sam was going to be a father! I tried to conceal my squeals of exctitement, not wanting to give things away just yet. As soon as I was calmer, I left the bathroom to meet an anxiously pacing husband. "Well, Samuel," I started, my smile probably giving away the results. "I think we're going to have to start thinking of baby names!" I held up the tests as proof of my pregnancy, just in case Sam thought I was messing with him. Finally, we're gonna be parents! And da- Oh gosh, how was I going to tell dad I was pregnant? Whether I wanted this or not, he'd go crazy!

So, we were going back to my parent's ranch in about a week. Dilynn and I had already packed and we had made sure that Tucker had all the shots her needed before he went on vacation with us. I was a bit too excited to go, though, I mean, the road trip would take a couple days at the least so I didn't really have to wait long until we hit the road but still... "Why don't we just go now?" I asked my girlfriend, scratching the overgrown pup's back as he sprawled across across both of our laps. "We'll get there a couple days early and get settled, and there's nothing really stopping us from going now, right?"

Having lunch with Micah was a normal thing, since he was the first friend Sora had ever had. Usually Robyn joined them but she was kind of a social butterfly and was playing with some other friends today, so it was just Sora and Micah sitting in the classroom with their lunchboxes (Because it was too cold outside). As Sora opened her lunchbox, she gasped in surprise as she spotted a couple mini cookies. "Cookies!" The little girl exclaimed loudly, shoving one into her mouth. The young Princess then looked over to her boy friend - that wasn't her boyfriend, because boys had cooties - and held a cookie out to him. "Want one?" She asked, quickly swallowing her mouthful. Sora then began to wave the cookie in front of Micah's nose. "Come on! You know you want it!" The five year old giggled a little, pressing to cookie to Micah's lips to try and make him eat it.

I jumped at the sound of Kyle's voice, blushing bright red. Oh gosh, how did he wake up? Why did he have to wake up now?! I couldn't dwell on that right now, though, I had to win this tug of war. "I will once I get my towel back!" I said through gritted teeth, the words coming out in a muffled mix. Giving the strongest tug I could, Sunny surrendered, the sudden-ness causing my to fall back and whack my head against the bed. Not that I was entirely phased by that, I was to busy smelling sweet victory. "Winner!" I exclaimed, holding my towel up in the air. Sure it was full of holes now, but I had proved myself to be the alpha female and that was what mattered the most! Beaming with pride at myself, I clambered to my feet and leaned over to give my boyfriend a kiss and a "Good morning, Kylie Kyle." Before returning to the draw to grab some clothes. Once I had at least got my underwear and bra on, I turned back to my sleepy Kyle, asking, "Are we going to do something fun today, or are you going to stay in bed and be Mr Sleepy Sleeperton?" He couldn't just go back to sleep! It was almost Christmas and 'almost christmas' means fun time! We had to decorate the room and gets presents and wrap them and make cookies and- and loads of other fun things! There was just so much to do!

"You just told me off for fattening you up with pancakes and now you're asking for chocolate." I rolled my eyes at that, holding back a chuckle as I kissed my girlfriend's shoulder. "Alright dog-girl, I'll get you some artsy stuff. And maybe some chocolate if you be a good girl this christmas." Playing with Natty's hair a little, I added, "Now, what're we gonna do today, Nathalie? Are we going to sit in here and draw and take pictures or are we going to brace the cold weather and go out?" Either was fine with me, as long as I got to snuggle with Nathalie at some point today."

"Can I have a... Ummm... Ooh! A mint chocolate chip ice cream sundae? With cream and chocolate sauce, please? Luna asked, grinning at Alex. There were so many flavours that she wanted - so so many - but she wasn't really sure how many flavours she was allowed to have and, if she was only allowed one flavour, it'd have to be mint chocolate chip... Or strawberry, she really liked strawberry ice cream too!

I frowned. Damn it, Wanda still didn't think that Holland was her daughter. I could practically feel the sadness and rejection oozing from my girlfriend, causing me to wrap an arm around her in comfort and desperately find a way to fix things. "Don't give up so soon, Holland," I murmured, trying to be optimistic. "We'll get through to her somehow."

Glancing over to Wanda, I bit my lip, trying to think quick - to think outside of the box. Eventually an idea came. It involved lying, but it was better than nothing. "Maybe she's not your daughter, biologically, but she's still know you a long time and regards you as a motherly figure in her life." I tried to explain, hoping that playing off the whole 'Daughter' thing would make Wanda more cooperative. "The least you can do is talk to her, especially since we drove across the country to see you." Looking back on... Unpleasant recent events, I cautiously added, "I think Holland has some questions to ask you about the voices you hear. She thinks she might've heard them once, too, so any help you can give her would be greatly appreciated." Gosh I hope I had fixed things and not made things worse! If I had made things worse then I was by far the worst girlfriend ever!

Sora still had a couple days left of school and I had a couple days left of my cooking classes. Those were in the afternoon, though, usually after the main classes had ended, and since it was only lunchtime right now I had a couple hours to kill. Unfortunately, Henry was at college, so I couldn't really bug him. Instead I went to bug Kennedy and Valerie, peeking my head in the room without knocking, just in case the little midget was sleeping. Seeing the kid awake and in her mother's arms, I grinned and entered the room. "Hey, Kennedy!" I greeted my friend loudly, no longer worry about my volume. "I'm free for a couple of hours, so do you want to hang out?"

For a couple of days after returning from Arendelle, I had been really jet lagged - the term meant 'Tired after a long journey', I think - and had spent quite a lot of time sleeping, sometimes even accidentally falling asleep at the kitchen table or one of the couches! I had somehow managed to relay information about the kingdom to my sister but because of how tired I was, I didn't really hang out with her beyond those conversations. Today I woke up bright eyed and bush tailed, fully recovered, so I decided to spend the time with Elsa. Once I was dressed, I crept across the hall and snuck into Elsa's room, where I found her sleeping beside Justin. Awww, they looked kinda cute in their sleep! I almost thought twice about waking them up, but it was already almost noon, so waking them would be the right thing to do.... Right? I started with the toughest person first, carefully prodding my sister in her side. "Psst! Elsa!" I whispered, then spoke a little louder. "Elllsaaa, wakey wakey!"

Why were we getting such a rude awakening? On an incredibly rare day off which I was forced into having - apparently I 'Work too hard' - you'd think I'd get some peaceful sleep, right? Wrong! Anna was trying to wake Elsa up, but had woken me up in the process. I could just tell that joining Arendelle's royal family in the future meant that I'd hardly ever get a moment of silence, not unless I hid away in one of the rooms. Groaning a little, I rolled away from Elsa, pulling the covers up to my ear to block out the sound. It was too late, I was already awake, but I deserved at least, like, half an hour longer in bed. With Elsa. In privacy. Seriously, could Anna not let me cuddle with her sister for a little while longer?

Abby and Holland were still on holiday and Jason was spending some time with Sammi, so I was left alone. That pretty much seemed to sum up my life now; alone. I tried not to think about it often, but for once it'd be nice if I had someone too, not even someone to love, just someone who could keep me company when all the couples were busy having quality time. I had tried busying myself with christmas shopping to fill the void, but now that I had bought everything I needed, I was just in the kitchen drinking a beer, moping and wondering what the hell had happened to the happy, popular life I used to lead.

"Oh haha, very funny." I responded to KJ's teasing, sticking my tongue out playfully at her. I let the teasing slide, though, because I knew she didn't mean it in a mean way - I don't think KJ would ever be truly mean to me - and thought upon her request. "Ok, I guess I could play something for you." But what? She'd probably heard her mum's songs ovr and over, the same with my mum's songs, so... Something new? The first thing that popped into my mind was that Ed Sheeran song I had learnt to play last week. That was actually a pretty good song, but it was a love song... I tried thinking of something else, but my mind tortured me by going blank. Great, just great! Singing a love song to my crush who didn't even know I had a crush on her; this was going to be so embarassing! Taking a deep breath, I began to play the song as best as I could, my eyes glued to the guitar an my cheeks flaming red as I sang about love and kissing and other mushy stuff to the one girl I wanted to be mushy with but was too cowardly to act on it.

So she went from teasing my cooking skills to complimenting them. I couldn't help but smirk a little at that - just because I didn't cook often, doesn't mean I couldn't cook - but then that smirk turned into a proud grin as Sammi implied that she got the job. "That's great, babe! Well done!" Grabbing the wine, I poured two glasses of the stuff, claiming one glass for my own. "So, when do you start?" The sooner Sammi started working, the sooner we'd have enough money to but some wedding stuff, like the dress and the decorations. And a second chair for the desk so that I could actually sit down at it and eat my dinner beside my fiancée!

"That sounds wonderful." I answered my partner, pressing a kiss to his cheek. Taking Daniel's hand, I led him to the kitchen, where I added, "And by the way, the christmas tree is rather large so no, I am not confident that we will be able to put it up." In the past it had always been James and I putting up the tree and, while I was only vaguely muscular, James had a lot of strengh and could therefore handle the tree's weight rather easily. Daniel, however, was not as strong as my past love - in fact, he probably equalled me in strength - and therefore we would probably struggle. Nevertheless we would try to put up the christmas tree, for it somply wouldn't be christmas without it. Napping out of those thoughts as we entered the kitchen, I turned around to face Daniel, settling my hands on his waist as I asked, "Now what would you like for lunch? I will cook for you whatever you desire."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:54 am

Fucking idiot. Whoever wrote down my booking obviously failed English cause they wrote what I wanted down wrong -_-
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:58 am

Aww I'm sorry scampi Sad
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:03 am

Thanks. I felt like such an idiot in there. Embarrassed + angry + me + monthly anyway = tears + yelling.

Not a good day. I have to wait till monday now,

Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:04 am

wait wait what happened?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:05 am

Awww *huggles* im sorry Sad I get like that too :/ don't feel bad.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:22 am

Well this is interesting. So Zack and I are incredibly rare, huh? That makes me feel special :3 I find it funny that it says redheads only make up 2-ish% of the world's population, because I'm pretty sure the Caldwell family has changed that statistic XD Haha, very funny. But actually... *Pauses to count.* If we include grandma there's actually been 5 redheads in the past 3 generations, and 3/4 mom's kids are ginger so... Are we really that rare? O.o
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:06 am

The House Of Immortality - Page 31 Chocolate_gif_by_disneynumber1fan-d89zhx2
Lets face it, fellow OUAT-watchers, we all knew this gif was going to happen eventually XD

But... Ugh... This gif also highlights where OUAT went wrong with the coronation outfit, which technically shouldn't even exist since Elsa turned it into an dance dress >.< In typical Wolfie style, though, I'm more concerned about the minor details than the magical reappearance of the dress.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:28 am

comes running down the stairs "ROCKING ARPUND THE CHRISTMAS TREE AT THE CHRISTMAS PARTY HOP!" walks in from the kitchen "MISTLE TOE HING WHERE YOU CAN SEE EVERY COUPLE TRIES TO STOP!""ROCKING ATOUND THE CHRISTMAS TREE LET THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT RING! LATER WELL HAVE SOME PUMPKIN PIE AND WELL DO SOME CAROLING!" THE MADNESS HAS STARTED DX HELP
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:32 am

o.o
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:34 am

*looks at the three of them singing Christmas carols* oh my god this worse than last year DX
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:35 am

*Runs upstairs, grabs Luna before the child has a chance to register what's going on, and brigs her back down, throwing her into the madness.* This'll stop it. Hopefully. No, you're just gonna create trouble >.< *Gets a 'Deer in the headlights' look as she sees her mother and a couple other people singing loudly, the lights flickering slightly.* W-What's going on? :S
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:36 am

"it's Christmas time sweetie Smile" walks over and picks her up swirling her around "we're just excited is all." thank you DX
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:40 am

I all it the 'Drop everything' effect. When a child is scared, their mother will drop everythig their doing in order to comfort them. *Whimpers as she's spun around, thankful when Alex comes to a halt.* Wha-? W-What's christmas? *Peer over at the people Alex was singing with.* Who are th-they? -_- Can someone fix the f***ing lights?!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:44 am

"Christmas is December 25th and its a day where all the little boys and girls get visited by Santa claus and get presents. And the good balls over there, one is my brother austin and the other is my friend isabella. Austins your new uncle."waves "hello sweetie." Smiled and looks at alex "what's up with the lights?""Luna has electric powers.""Ah alright." Looks back at Luna. "Hey we're not gonna hurt you were only having a bit of fun."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:50 am

*Is confused by the name 'Santa Claus' but soon becomes more distracted by the fact that she's meeting an uncle. Taking a couple breaths to calm herself, the lights go back to normal-* Thank f*** for that! Stop swearing in front of a child! *- and she gives Austin a shy wave.* H-Hi...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:57 am

glares at Abby but decided not to start a fight and sets Luna down. "Go say hi."kneels down in the ground so he's at Luna's height. "Do worry I don't bite. Usually." He winked at her and chuckled"don't worry Luna Austins harmless as a fly. He'd never hurt you. Plus I'm right here."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next