House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
Wolfsoul
Ali9910<3
Britt-21
7 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 12 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:58 am

Macey::
"In the bathroom! One second!" I had just finished taking a long shower, it helped soothe my back that was starting to ache because of the baby. Though I was only a few weeks pregnant, I was already starting to show a little. Ace and I have estimated that I was about 3 months in for a normal human pregnancy. And unfortunately, I was started to crave blood, which was why ace had to be gone for so long. I just hoped it wouldn't be too bad tasting and I wouldn't have to do it for long until the baby was born. I wrapped a towel around myself and wrapped my hair in another and I walked into my room, glad to see Ace home. "Hi." I smiled. "How was the trip?"
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:03 am

I looked over at her and smiled and went and sat on the bed. "Hey. The trip was good. I went hurting then went and got two cases of blood so they should be enough for you. Depending on how the baby and your body responds u will have to have maybe two bags a week for now then later probably three a week but that should be near the end of the pregnancy." I say and stand up and walk over to her and kissed her on the cheek. "So how you feeling? Any major pain when I was gone?" I asked and set a hand on her stomach smiled and put my hands by my side again.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:09 am

"Well I've had a little morning sickness and my back hurts a little but that's just part of being pregnant. It's not too bad yet. I just took a shower and it helped my back and shoulders quite a bit." I smiled and went to go grab some clothes from my dresser. "Was a bit quiet without you here though I have to say." i set some clothes on top of my dresser and let my hair out of the towel. After grabbing my brush, I combed through my hair gently, facing the mirror. "You have any plans for today or just gonna stay home and relax after being gone for a while?"
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:16 am

"Nothing that I was thinking of really. I was just gonna chill because I wasn't sure if you wanted to do anything today." I say walking to the bed and falling back on it and pulling out my phone. "I forgot how comfy this bed was" I said with a chuckle and looked at my phone to see if anything was happening in town which there was. It was a colorful like party or so with colored water and lights being shaped into different things. "Well there's a color show tonight in the city if you wanna go to that. I don't know if your into that though so it's up to you"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:23 am

"I'm up for anything really. I've been basically cooped up all week so going to do something out would be fun." I set down my brush and took off my towel, beginning ing to change. I didn't really care if Ace saw me. He had seen me naked befor so what did it even matter anymore? pulling on my panties and putting on my bra I turned and faced him before pulling my shirt over my head. "Unless of course you plan on sleeping all day." I stuck my tongue out at him and smirked, pulling on a pair of sweatpants. "Do you think there will be a lot of people there?"
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:29 am

I sat up and laughed and looked over at her "Well there probably will be more kids then anything probably because well it's all colorful" I say and walked over to her and put my arms around her waist and pulled her closer to me and look down at her. "We will have to get use to kids anyways since we are gonna have one ourself " I say with a small laugh and look at her stomach "Well you seem to be getting bigger. I think we might have to get an ultra sound done soon" I say and looked back up at her and ran my hand up and down the lower part of her spine where most pain would be. "Now did little Macey miss me when I was gone" I say with a small smirk and leaned down and started to kiss her neck to tease her.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:36 am

I smiled and nodded. "That we will. I'm a bit nervous about having a vampire kid but I mean you're here so we'll be fine." It was weird thinking about the fact that in a few months I would be a mother, I wasn't sure how I felt about it honestly. It hadn't been planned and we hadn't exactly had a baby in the most conventional way but I wasn't not happy that it happened. When he started kissing my neck I couldn't help but blush. "M-maybe I did." I could feel the heat radiating off my face and the warmth of Aces lips against my skin. "Seems like someone missed me too."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:40 am

"You try being away from people for a week and see how you feel" I say with a smirk and lead the kisses up her jaw and to her lips then pull away probably or atleast wanting more. "But we can either do this all day or I can go back you some pancakes do breakfast " I smirk at her wondering what her answer would be. Either one she went with I would be fine with. I liked doing this but I could also go for some pancakes myself tho. I don't always want blood to fill me up.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:47 am

"Well I definitely don't mind this-" I stopped as I heard my stomach grumble lousy. "Well I guess the baby decided for me. Maybe later though." I winked at him and headed towards the door. "Can I get blueberries in mine though? that sounds really really good right about now. Oh or maybe chocolate chips. Hmmmm..." I laughed and shook my head "I think the cravings may be starting..." I ran my hand through my hair and smiled nervously. "I'm sorry."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:51 am

"Well either way I'm fine" I say and walked past her and in a way playfully slapped her butt and walked out the door. "Don't worry it's fine. It's normal that's you start craving things. I can't judge you for it unless you tell me a weird combo of food" I say as I head downstairs and to the kitchen. I pulled out the blueberries and the chocolate chips and started to turn the stove on and warm up the pan with some butter. I mixed up the pancake batter and mix in the blueberries and chocolate chips and waited for it to cook. As I started coming it was starting to get to warm for me to I pulled my shirt off and placed it on the counter showing off how my body and arm were more toned then before I left.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:56 am

I slowly walked down the stairs, being a bit more clumsy than I was before I became pregnant. I was a klutz to begin with and the extra weight of the baby certainly wasn't helping. The last thing I wanted to do was hurt the baby. I was in charge of another life there was no way I'd let it get hurt. When I walked into the kitchen I smiled "mmmmm..." I walked over to ace and placed my hands around his waist. "And that wasn't just to the pancakes." I whispered with my lips against his back. I don't know what was coming over me I honestly just couldn't help it.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:01 pm

"Oh really now" I say with a laugh and flip the pancake over and turned around and lifted her up making sure I didn't hurt her and placed her up on the counter. "You must have really missed me now" I say with a smirk and kissed her again as my hand traced down her side and onto her thighs. I pulled away with a smile and went back to making more pancakes. About 10 came out of the batch which should be good since I was only gonna steal two or three of them for myself. I place them on a plate and looked over at her. "Take what you want "
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:07 pm

I frowned and pouted. "Such a tease..." I got down from the counter carefully. "You should stop putting me up places that Ill have trouble getting down from on my own. After all I can't really jump down anymore. I hate being small.." I grabbed a plate, piling it high with three pancakes, syrup and confectionary sugar. "Do you want something to drink?" I said as I set my pancakes down on the table. I wanted some orange juice with my breakfast.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:11 pm

"Hey I gotta control myself. I can't do the same things I use to since your pregnant now." I say with a smirk and grabed my own plate and put a few on it with some butter. "nothing for me. After this I gotta go out and skin the deer and burns I got before someone or something comes and try's to take them out of my truck." I sAy and started to eat the pancakes. I wasn't a bad cook at all. I'm just glad I didn't burn them like I use to before when I was younger. I was always forced to eat them then so none went to waste
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:17 pm

I frowned but nodded, agreeing with him. "Yea I know..." I set my glass of orange juice down next to my pancakes and say down in the chair, ready to dig in. "Oh you got meat too? I didn't realize. Well I mean that's good I guess. Never had sweet before though. They're too cute Id feel so guilty." I frowned and stuffed a piece of pancake in my mouth, my mood changing instantly. "Mmm... These are good Ace. Perfect choice really." I began to eat more and soon my cheeks looked like a chipmunk.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:23 pm

"Ya I had the chance to go hunting with my gun so I took the chance. I have a 10 point buck which was a good thing. Not bad to just one day." I say with a laugh and ate the pancakes and out my plate in the sink. "Alright well if you need me I'll me outside if you want you can come of whenever you want" I say and kissed her cheek and headed outside. I got my knife and took out the birds first and started to skin the feathers and all off the meat.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:31 pm

Apology:

Anywho, hola. I'd rather not discuss the above and just leave it be, so lets get something started. How's everyone?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:34 pm

"Okay, I might come out but I might not be able to later cause I mean the smell and sight of it might make me get sick because of the baby." After he was outside I finished eating my pancakes and put my dishes in the sink. Since I was here, I might as well put everything away and clean up. I pulled my hair up into a pony tail and proceeded to do just that. Ace was a good cook, but he sure did make a mess.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:40 pm

As I finished up I cut the meat up and carried it inside to clean off in the sink and then placed them in a zip lock bag and then went up to my room and put it in my fridge. I then went into the shower to get some of the blood off me and well to get the went off me. I then stepped out put some shorts on and headed to where Macey was. "Well that's all done. More meat was on the buck then I thought but that means more ideas for different things."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:47 pm

I'm doing okay linz just slightly tired

"Well that sounds good for you but I don't think I'll be trying that any time soon." I finished putting the last dish into the dishwasher. "By the way. You are very messy when you cook. Took me forever to clean everything up." I stuck my tongue out at him, teasing. "So what do you plan on doing with the meat anyway? make steaks or something?" I didn't really know much about hunting, but Ace already knew that, after all he helped me shoot a gun for the first time. Well that wasn't exactly the only thing he had done that night. I shook my head and laughed.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:53 pm

Mhm, I feel you. I'm just exhausted in general.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:54 pm

I'm sorry :/ hopefully you get a good night sleep
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:56 pm

"Oops my bad" I say with a laugh and leaned on the counter and looked at her. "There's always more things to use the meat for. Steaks Ya but you also can make soups, tacos, hamburgers and all that with the meat. It's really good if you know how to make the stuff. Otherwise if you wanna keep it simple you can do steaks" I say and reached into the cabinet and pulled out a bag of dill pickle chips and opened them taking some chips out and eating them. "Do you wanna get an ultra sound this week? It's not hard to get an appointment"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:01 pm

"Well the sooner the better honestly. We want to make sure the baby stays healthy. And I don't know if you want to see what gender the baby is or not." I wasn't sure if I wanted to know the gender or not. On one hand it would help with picking names and getting furniture but on the other hand it would be pretty fun to have it be a surprise. I guess I would leave it up to Ace and see what he wanted to do. My nose crinkled up at the smell of the chips. Normally, I loved them but right now it was just making my stomach turn.. Hopefully it wouldn't make me sick. After just eating Id be really disappointed.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:02 pm

Sure, so do I. I'm not interested in sleep though.

I think I'm gonna go searching for more Micah 18+ pictures.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next