House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
Wolfsoul
Ali9910<3
Britt-21
7 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 13 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:03 pm

Oh nice ^_^ well good luck Smile
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:07 pm

"Well I would wanna know so I can think about the names and I can get a little something something for him or her" I say and took a few more chips and then closed the bag and put them away. "I can always call in today and get a appintment in for tomorrow to get it done and over with so we know what's going on" I dust my hands off on my shorts and cross my arms and look at her. "If you don't wanna know the gender I can always keep it as a secret for you. Although I figure you would wanna know sooner or later."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:16 pm

Macey::
"Well I mean if you want to sure. It's not like I'm doing anything anyway. Can't really do much." I giggled to myself a little. "But I think I'll probably want to know the gender. I mean we have to go shopping for furniture and everything so it'll be a lot easier knowing exactly what the gender is." I mocked him and crossed my arms as well. "So no you don't have to keep the secret from me don't worry about it."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:25 pm

"Well I can either call now and see if we can get in or later tonight and see if we get into tomorrow." It's up to her cause I don't mind when we go in as long as it's in this week. I pulled out my phone just incase she wanted to get in today "Wouodnt you wanna know sooner rather then later cause I know I would" I say with a small laugh and looked up the number for the hospital. I would have needed it anyways so might as well get it now.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:28 pm

How're you, Vampire?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:30 pm

I'm good. Just stressed out with school. Lots of homework
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:44 pm

"Sure you can call and set an appointment now but I really do want to go to that color show. It sounds like a lot of fun." I walked over to him and tapped on the screen of his phone, messing it up on him. "Hehe." I could help but tease him. It was always funny to see how he reacted. "But yea, I agree that we should find out sooner rather than later. It'll be important for figuring out a name and for shopping for his or her room. By the way to you have any name ideas yet or no?"
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:00 pm

Alright my thing keeps crashing so he licked her hand when she messed with his phone he then made a call and they have an appointment in an hour
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:02 pm

I get you, I'm stressing over finals next week :/
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:04 pm

Im thankfully taking finals after my Christmas break
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:09 pm

Ok XD

"Ewwww Aceee >_<" I took my hand and wiped it on his shirt and then proceeded to sit in his lap. "I'm pretty surprised we got in that wuickly but I mean there are probably a lot less immortal women that are pregnant vs. regular human women that are pregnant." I cuddled up to him. "Do we need to do anything before we leave? Please tell me no, I'm quite comfy now." I burrowed my head in his neck.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:14 pm

I laughed and looked down at her and whole my head "Well I do have to go get my keys but I can do that before we leave" I say with a chuckle and put my arms around her and placed my chin on her head. "Just don't pass out. I know I'm comfy and all but I don't need you to be tired getting the ultra sound. You can pass out after the ultra sound." I say as I pulled her closer.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:24 pm

"Awwww... Okay... I guess." I pouted. A nap sounded really good right now but I knew that he was right. I needed to be alert for the ultra sound, although I didn't know what we'd be able to see at this point. "Do you think you're ready to be a dad ace? It's going to be really hard..." I didn't know much but I did know that we would have to be up every two hours for at least the first few weeks. We wouldn't get a full night of sleep again for atleast nine months. And I still had the rest of the pregnancy to go through. During this time I would be basically helpless and I wouldn't be able to do most things by myself.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:32 pm

"Well I'm a vampire so I don't need that much sleep so I think I can help you get some sleep at night and all. I can do the night shift and we can spit the morning shifts for a few weeks. " I say and look down at her and lift her chin up and look at her and smile. "Don't worry. Don't be scared. Everything will be fine about it" I say laughing and kissed her nosed and started to head out of the kitchen well now we have 30mins so let me run up get the keys and then we can continue" I say and ran up got my keys and ran back down. "Alright. We is good."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:43 pm

"But I don't want you to have to stay up and get up all the time. I mean the baby will probably wake me up anyway. After all, he or she is going to sleep with us for probably the first few weeks right? I mean I know we could us baby monitors but..." I frowned, how would we even manage to do this? Neither of us knew much about raising a child.. But I guess no parent did, I think that we will eventually figure it out though. "We should probably head out to the car though. Don't want to be late."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:51 pm

"Well me having vampire speed I can always wake up and move fast before you fully wake up." I say with a laugh and nodded my head "Alright let's head to the hospital maybe we will see them setting up the color show or whatever." I say with a laugh and headed to the truck. I looked back at her and helped her up in the truck since I knew she would struggle alittle. I then closed the door and and walked to my side and hopped in starting the truck up causing the radio to blast loud country. I turned it down and laughed. "My bad"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:56 pm

Micah 18+:

I'm not sure which one...
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:57 pm

I couldn't help but just shake my head and laugh. I didn't always realize it, but Ace could act like such a little kid, and it was just so adorable. I kissed his cheek and smiled. "Haha my little redneck." I ruffled his hair. "Don't worry I think it's cute." Turning towards the door, I grabbed the seatbelt and buckled up, trying to make it a little looser than usual because it was kind of uncomfortable otherwise. "They should really make these more pregnant friendly..." I frowned until I found a position that was easier for my stomach. Although, leaning against the door sideways with my feet on Ace's leg probably wasn't the safest thing in the world.

Id say 1 or 4 but that's just me
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:05 pm

I laughed and pulled out of the driveway and headed to the town. When she put her legs on my legs I looked over at her and leaned back grabbing a pillow and handing it to her. "Here. Going over bumps won't hurt her head then" I say and place one of my hand on her legs and rubbed them as i headed into town and pulled into the hospital parking lot.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:16 pm

When we got to the hospital I moved off of Ace so that way he could get out of the truck and I turned back so i could unhook my seatbelt. After struggling with it for a minute I finally managed to free myself and Ace helped me down. It would definitely be interesting to see how Id be able to do that when I was about to have the baby. Id make a fool out of myself no doubt. Ace would also have to get a car seat in his truck. "Hey Aceee we should get a hot pink car seat for your truck!" I giggled and began walking towards the door
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:21 pm

"Oh hell no. There will be no pink car seats or any kinda pink object. This will be a mans truck" I say with a laugh and walk her into the hospital and helped her to the dealed signed in and headed to our room and sat Untill the doctors came in. "Bewared of the cold gel that will touch you. I don't need to smacking me by a reflex or something." I say with a laugh and sat down in a chair and started to spin around. "Weeeee" I say with a smirk and looked at her.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:25 pm

"Nope pink car seat." I smirked and watched him as he spun around in the seat. "You are such a child. And Im not gonna hit you, don't worry I'm not that mean." I rolled my eyes and stuck my tongue out at him. "Besides how bad could it really be? It honestly can't be that bad. I've gone swimming in March. I think I'll be fine." We would definitely be an interesting pair of parents and hopefully, our baby wouldn't get into as much trouble as we do.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:31 pm

I dunno, I think imma look some more. Sean and Greg will be added to most likely.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:32 pm

"But mommy it's so fun" I say with a laugh and moved the chair next to the ultra sound chair and leaned back and put my hands behind my head and looked at her. "Well if I do get smacked I will tease you so hard core you will have no way of stopping me" I smirk and stuck my tongue out at her and listened for the doctor to come in the door which should be any minute by now.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:36 pm

"I take it back I will hit you!" I grabbed a tissue box that was next to the chair and I chucksd it at him. Just after the doctor walked in. Luckily, she didn't see me throw it and I stuck my tongue out at him, smirking. Looking back to the doctor we exchanged pleasantries and soon after she explained what we would be doing today. She also asked if we wanted to know the gender of the baby. I looked at Ace. "Yes right?"
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next