House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+2
Wolfsoul
Scampi
6 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 32 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:44 am

... I've stopped drinking and sleeping around, actually. And the tattoo's just a quote that makes me feel better...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:45 am

Oh I'm sorry I didn't know :/ alright I wont. I did have a question for wolfie and scampi though :/
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:46 am

Oh, ok, that's good then ^_^ What's the quote, if you don't mind my asking?

And Ali, what's the question? I can pass it along in a text.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:47 am

I was wondering if you guys have ever seen RWBY by rooster teeth ^_^
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:49 am

I'm fine with talking, Justin. Wolfie was just too crazy for my liking -_- And the quote's from a Fall Out Boy song. 'You are what you love, not who loves you.'
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:53 am

That's a good song ^_^
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:53 am

That's a nice quote ^_^ And Wolfie doesn't watch RWBY - I know that for a fact because its one of the few things she refuses to watch.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:54 am

Aww really? :/ why?
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:01 am

It is isn't it? Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:04 am

Wolfie doesn't respond well to peer pressure and one of the guys at college once tried to peer pressure her into watching it. The more someone pressures her, the more she resists. *Shrugs.*

And I believe I see a Linz :3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:05 am

Oh alright :/ well I won't force you to watch it but it is a good show. And all of fall out boy is amazing :3
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:06 am

Agreed Smile Wait, except Immortals :/ Me no likey that one.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:12 am

Eh it's okay :/ idk I like all music of that sort ^_^
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:28 am

I like music that no one else has really heard of. *Shrugs.* Then again, I do like other kinds of music too, as long as it's calming; I'm too old for all this clubland dubstep stuff. *Chuckles.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:31 am

You think Fall Out Boy is dubstep? *eyetwitch*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:35 am

Oh no, no. I was just talking about music in general nowadays, not specifically about Fall Out Boy!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:42 am

Meep ._.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:11 am

*Sighs.* Wolfie's actually imagining Elsa and I slow dancing to Give Me Love, the Kerry Ellis version. I don't know whether or not to love her imagination or hate it >.<
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:13 am

And I scared everyone away... Well on the note I'm going to head upstairs and snuggle in bed with Elsa... And I'm talking to myself >.< *Gets up, ruffling his spikey brown hair before heading upstairs.

All charrie post:
I was the first to wake up today, my hand instantly reaching up to my mom's ring. Only it wasn't there! I started having a panic attack glancing around the room to see if I could spot it. It took a while for me to realise Sierra was wearing it, then I smiled as I remembered why. Oh yeah, the proposal! I grinned as the images returned, my heartbeat steadying itself again as I careful traced a finger over the ring. We were going to get married! Sometime in the future she'd become Sierra Strife, my wife, and we were gonna spend the rest of our - well, my - lifetime together! I decided to let my fiancée - wow, that felt amazing to say! - sleep a little longer, carefully sneaking out of the bed and into the bathroom so that I could attempt a quiet shower while I waited for Sierra to wake up.

Natty had given me the details of what our spy outfit was gonna be - black t-shirt, black jeans, some form of black leather jacket and black shoes - so I had gone out to buy all the stuff. I returned actually wearing it all, carrying a couple plastic toy guns that would complete the look in a plastic bag, and I walked into my boyfriends room to impress him with the costume, trying to act all cool and calm like spies did. As soon as our eyes met, I smirked a little at Kyle, who had been taking care of Sunny while I went shopping. "I'm 00-Puppy, licensed to kill." I told him, but then my calmness broke down and turned into giggles. 00-Puppy? That sounded so silly!

Unlike most people, I had actually decided to dress up as something scary for the halloween party. I was gonna go as a ghost since it was a pretty easy costume - torn clothes, white face paint and fake blood, simple - and as soon as Dilynn found out, she decided to go as a ghostbuster. I had rolled my eyes at the time, chastising her for the completely unscary choice of costume, but now, as I was ripping holes in some old clothes and Dilynn was putting on the outfit she had bought to make sure it looked ok, I realized that this costume duo could actually turn out to be pretty darn awesome.

So apparently there was this Halloween party at the end of the month. I knew I'd probably be going alone but I still wanted to attent anyway, just to attempt being social and maybe spread word of the apothecary that would be coming in Spring. Wanting to find a dress that was more my style, I searched 'Costumes with corsets' and, after a lot of scrolling, I came across a beautiful black gothic dress that apparently belonged to a video game character, I was a little unsure of the fur around the top, but as I read the details, I discovered it was fake fur. Perfect! With a fanged grin, I bought the dress and then sat back as I imagined myself wearing it. I couldn't wait until it arrived!

Well at least she liked the fact that I bought her breakfast, that was a good start, I guess. Smiling a little more hopefully now, I walked into the room, closing the door behind me, and sat beside Nathalie. An arm instinctly moved to wrap around her shoulders, but I caught myself, pulling my arm back quickly and rubbing the back of my neck, suddenly nervous. "Uh, yeah, but I didn't just come up here to give you breakfast." I took a deep breath, thinking over my words before I said them. "Nat, I know that I'm still a little foggy in your mind and you probably just see me as a friend, but I've known you for over two years now and, well, my feelings haven't changed at all. I was just wondering if... You know... We could ever try going back to the way things used to be? To being boyfriend and girlfriend?" I really missed being a couple. I missed snuggling with her, kissing her, going on date with her... Admittedly, doing 'Other things' with her, and I was just tired of not knowing whether or not I'd be able to do those things again. I knew that I'd probably never get the old Nat back, but I still wanted us to be a couple and do coupley things, even if that meant I had to start back at square one again.

Pancakes and bacon instead of pancakes and cookies seemed like a fair deal - she could always have cookies later - so Luna nooded to that. She allowed herself to be carried downstairs in her PJs and set on top of the counter, watching curiously as Alex gathered the ingredients. When tv was mentioned, the little girl bit her lip. It was very tempting, but Luna was interested in how pancakes were made so she wanted to stay here. Was that even an option, though? "Can I please stay here and learn to make pancakes? Please?" She asked quietly before quickly adding. "A-And can I have a glass of water please, Alex?"

Having passed every exam that she needed to - thank goodness for that - Sammi was now a certified lawyer! She just didn't have a job. Or work experience.  She had been working her *ss off all week to find at least some work experience to help boost her chances of getting a job, calling up as many law firms as she could, which was quite a lot, but so far there wasn't any luck. I could see her getting stressed out as she sat at her desk, flicking through some books with one while the other clutched her phone. I hated seeing my girl getting stressed, so I decided to intervene, litterally picking her up out of the chair and carrying her over to the bed. "Come on, gorgeous," I told her as I flopped onto the bed with her in my lap. "Take a break from searching for work experience. Lets talk about something happier than work experience, like our wedding." Because we had yet to decide anything for our wedding. We knew that we wanted to get married, but we didn't have a clue where or when or how. I guessed that we'd get married in 2015 but apart from that I had no idea what we were gonna do.

Well, so far so good. No 'What are you doing's or 'Justin, stop's, in fact I didn't seem to be in any trouble at all, and I could practically hear the smile in her voice as she greeted me. The hand in my hair only drove me to continue, enjoying the feel of my girlfriend's fingers twisted into brown locks. At her question, I nodded into her neck, pulling back shortly after to give her a proper answer. "Yeah, I guess you could say that I'm feeling better." I chuckled slightly, though the blush was starting to creep over my face. Gosh, what must she be thinking, huh? 'Why is Justin acting so weird?' 'Is he feeling ok?' I felt the sudden need to explain my weird behaviour, but even that was going to be embarrassing. "I've just... Always wanted to do that." I explained, hiding my face into Elsa's shoulder, hiding the blush from her. "I just thought that, you know, I'd never know if it was ok with you unless I tried..." I could feel the bravery beginning to ear off, being replaced by feeling stupid. Gosh, what was I thinking? If Elsa wanted to take things to the next level she would've initiated it, right? Unless being brought up as royalty meant that she wasn't really allowed to do these kind of thing... I don't know, I didn't really know what I was doing anymore, I just felt like 7 months was long enough to start doing more intimate things, not fading - not until we were married - but just something beyond simple kissing.

Abby post:

~ School posts ~

There was only one powers class, since it was for all the ages to learn about their powers and abilities, and that class just so happened to be in the afternoon. As principal of the James Knight Academy, I did not get the chance of a lie-in, unlike my assistant. No, instead, I sat in my office, going over some paperwork for the school, as well as paperwork for the mansion. It was tedious and uneventful, but I welcomed it, because the lack of interruptions meant that things were running smoothly i the classes. Next week, unbeknown to my colleagues, I would make the rounds around the classes, watching in to make sure that they were doing their job efficiently.

I was currently teaching history to the middle school-ish students, who were 10-13 years old. Oddly enough there was a 5 year old girl in this class, but Caius had explained that her intelligence was that of a much older child. That became evident when she spoke and seemed to understand the class with ease. With that in mind, I didn't dumb down my lesson for her and just treated her like the other students as I set them a couple pages of work to do for the next 10-15 minutes.

Sora and Micah just so happened to be in the same math class, which the little Princess was thrilled about! Now she wouldn't be lonely in math! The class experience was made even better when the teacher, Miss Valentine, asked the class to partner up and teah each other what they knew about the subject. Sora had instantly dragged the poor boy over to a table where a girl she had met at the beginning of the day, Robyn, sat. Being just as fearless as her mother, she launched into a conversation about how she knew how to count up to 20, boasting about it as much as she could.

Kiara: Right now I was teaching the younger children of the mansion. They were all at different stages with their math abilities, which made it harder than I had previously thought it'd be, but I had managed to combat that by asking the slightly more capable students to partner up with the less capable students and teach them what they know. It worked pretty well until I noticed that Sora seemed to be doing all the talking in her little group of 3 and not really letting Micah or Robyn talk. Frowning a little, I decided to intervene, walking over to the group and crouching beside the table. "Hey, Sora, why don't you let the others talk?" I asked the little girl. As expected, she pouted, but remained silent, which I was thankful for. "Micah, why don't you tell us what you know about math, huh?"

Mr Newkirk did not look happy and, even though we'd probably end up laughing about this later - Yuffie had already started laughing, actually - for now seeing the disheartened look in his eyes brought the mood down. Glancing over at Yuffie, I noticed that she was frowning too, and in the hopes of cheering our suffering teacher up, I decided to show an act of kindness. "Here." I told Yuffie as I moved my frying pan holding the ok chicken over to Yuffie's stove. "You can have this one." She looked a bit surprised, then raised an eyebrow. "But what about you?" My friend asked, and I hust shrugged and smiled. "I'll go vegetarian tonight, I don't mind."

Geez, I got this kind of 'Why did I get stuck with these two hopeless women?' vibe from Mr Newkirk. It was probably an exagerration, but it was clearly noticeable enough to be picked up by Anna. I guessed the chicken offering was partially to do with showing him that we weren't entirely hopless, so I decided to play along, grabbing a few paper towels and handing them to Anna. "Here, clean up the mess you made." I told her, sticking my tongue out at her before turning my attention to my teacher - it was still pretty werid to think that my teacher was younger than me. "I'm sorry about us screwing up, Mr Newkirk, but you're right, practice does make perfect and we'll get better. Just you wait, one day you'll take pride in knowing you taught two of the most bad*ss chefs in the world!" Beside me Anna snorted with laughter and, yeah, I had to admit that was a little out there for me. "Ok, maybe not that, but you'll take pride in knowing you stopped us from dying of food poisoning, at least." I would've mentioned that he would've prevent us from setting our homes on fire, but that was kind of a touchy subject for Anna so I kept my mouth shut on that comment.

Wait, her parents didn't know about Brent at all? I was a bit shocked at that, but I guessed that she didn't want her parents to know about her being with a bad boy; her dad would definitely go nuts if he knew that KJ was - had been, I guess - a bad boy. "Don't worry, I wont tell them anything." I reassured Kara, shuffling to sit beside her and give her a kinda sideways hug. "I'm just glad you're ok now... For now..." It suddenly dawned on me that we still had to go to school with Brent. We had to see him 5 days a week, which gave him plenty of opportunity to get revenge. I gulped, suddenly wishing I had done much worse than temporarily broken my hand. "If he, uh, if he tries to hurt us again, we'll just... Uhhh... I-I guess I'll protect you." If KJ didn't want anyone to know, than there wasn't much else we could do except stand our ground. I was still terrified of standing up to Brent, even though I had done it today, but there was no way I was going to let him hurt Kara again, not when she meant so much to me.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:20 pm

You know guys, since I've been listening to music pretty much all the time, I've become so much more productive and happy in general. I don't know if iy's something psycholohical or not but it has been helping, especially with getting out of bed ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:03 pm

I live! I struggled to sleep last night but I'm awke-ish now Smile

But yeah, it could be psychological. You could be a musical learner, I think - if I understood my lesson correctly - that not only do they learn things better through music but they also find it easier to focus with music, which could be why you're more productive when there's music playing.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:19 pm

Tinkerbell Tinkerbell TINKERBELL!!! Yay! Tinkerbell And The Pirate Fairy in finally on Sky! X3 Noooo! DX

*Squeals and claps her hands.* Tinkerbell beat the pirates! X3 love Zarina! Love the concept of Pixie Dust Alchemy :3 Again! Again! No! We're done! Once is enough!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:21 am

That does apply to me so it could be true Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:32 am

Being a musical learner sucks academically, though :/ They do not make songs for, well, any subject except Biology it seems >.<
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:34 am

Eh, I managed last year Razz And besides, my subjects this year aren't exactly academic so... yeah. Well, apart from ICT ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next