House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+2
Wolfsoul
Scampi
6 posters

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 9 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:54 pm

Not really an all-charrie post but a post of things I wanna rp today:

~For Linz~
Justin post:

~For Britt (And Linz if she wants Holland to listen to the voicemail)~
Abby post:

~For Scampi (And Britt)~

Cody post:

~For Scampi (But it doesn't have to be rped today, as long as it's rped by Halloween ^_^)~
Xavier post:
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:50 am

*Comes out of the kitchen with a bowl of cereal and a Wolfie attach to her leg, struggling to walk because she's having to drag Wolfie along too.* *Clings desperatey onto Anna's leg.* Don't make deals with the dark one! Never make deals with the dark one! Save yourself, Anna! DX I don't even know what you're talking about! Wolfie, let g- *Yelps as she trips over the rug, faceplanting her cereal as she lands on the floor.* Really?! *Moves to sit up, wiping milk and cereal off of her face.* *Still clinging onto Anna's leg.* All magic comes with a price! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:51 am

How much you wanna bet.... (Spoiler):

Coming out of the bathroom, she noticed her phone was ringing. This caused her to groan and walk over to the phone, only to see it was Abby. Ok, 1: She could have been calling to hang out or 2: she was calling because something happened. Either way she was picking up, and she did "Hey Abby, whats up?" she sat on her bed, leaning back and looking at the celing, listening to what Abby had to say. And by the sound of it, it had something to do with Holland but it was hard to understand when she was talking a bit fast "Would you slow the hell down abby? I can barely understand you." Abby in a mode like this worried Rose. Ever since Abby began dating Holland, more bad luck came with her.

I pieced it together tho
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:08 am

*throws a cushion at the wall*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:11 am

whats wrong?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:14 am

If he did, I would f***ing jump into the tv and beat the c*** out of him!!! O.o whoever you're talking about should beware your wrath O.o Now get off of my leg so that I can clean up my cereal! DX Never! I'm staying with you so that you don't go near that trickster! DX What trickster?! DX *Is wishing Elsa was around to control the chaos, or at least distract Wolfie.*

But, in all seriousness I don't think that'll happen. A) Every Frozen fan could go into rage mode and B) All of my hunches have actually been pretty correct so far, and I... Don't know what's gonna happen but that isn't one of my theories so... Yeah...

Spoiler:

I hadn't even realized I was talking fast, but once Rose pointed it out, I took a deep breath, trying to think about by words carefully. "Bear in mind something's really wrong with Holland and it's totally unlike her; she just... She just killed someone." there was no easy way of putting that and I could practically hear the shock on the other end of the call. "The Holland I know wouldn't do that, though! I don't know, she just lost it and she's been really moody to me this morning, too." I decided not to mention that I hid the body and that I stopped anyone from calling the police; I did not need a lecture on my craziness right now. "I think something happened last night, before we go there. I mean, there were other dead people in that room and one was an older woman. Why would TJ keep an older woman around unless she could do something power, maybe magical? I don't know, but now Holland's who knows where doing God knows what and she got into a car so I can't track her, but we need to find her so that we can help fix... Whatever the heck's wrong with her!"
(Helpful hint of how Rose should react: Strigoi mentality; they aren't who they used to be, they need to be killed (and a that jazz))

O.o Is Scampi ok? Of course she's not ok. *Starts trying to pry Wolfie off of her.* What's wrong, Scampi?

Last edited by Wolfsoul on Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:15 am

I don't flirt, I'm not very good at it and it would only be embarrassing to try in front of Tara. To embarrassing to try in front of anyone, really. *Shrugs and crosses his arms over his chest* If I'm going to embarrass myself in front of anyone I'd prefer it be a failed attempt to flirt with you, honestly. At least then I know the pure comic good will be appreciated.

I'll try and type something up for Elsa in a moment, after I try and find something to sustain life around here. Perhaps pancakes?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:22 am

A failed attempt to flirt with me? Yeah, that would certainly be comedy XD I'm sure your flirting isn't that bad, though Razz

Oh my gosh, what I wouldn't give for pancakes! DX *Breaks free of Wolfie and quickly grabs sime paper towels from the kitchen to clean up the mess.* Don't say 'What I wouldn't give'! That's a dangerous line! DX

And why is Linz not in school? O.o
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:26 am

Sick of my parents. They're practically forcing me to get the bus. -_-
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:30 am

Well that's stupid. What's their reasons? *Comes back in and starts cleaning up the cereal spillage, having cleaned the sticky milk from her face in the kitchen sink.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:32 am

Becase it was raining and 'cold'. I had a jacket so I was fine -_-
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:37 am

As long as you wrap up warm and have an umbrella it shouldbe fine. I'd understand if it was concerns for your safety due to it being dark in the mornings now I'd understand but weather concerns? Nuh uh. Why don't you just say you're going on the bus thing and just walk instead when you're out of sight? *Quickly goes to put the paper towels in the trash, then returns and picks up her remaining cereal, sitting on the couch and eating it.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:38 am

Wolfy, I still dont think its the Ice Queen. Wanna know why? Cause the Queen of Narnia was manipulative and could have said that she was elsa's aunt. I still dun believe it XD

Rose sat up "So she killed more then one person huh?" shaking her head, she started getting her shoes on "It sounds like to me she's mentally going Strigoi." she tied her shoes "Killing and not leaving a trace, not calling you either? Definately. i know this because someone I knew was like this."

(sorry >.<)
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:40 am

That's what I'm gonna do.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:50 am

A) The Snow Queen, not the Ice Queen B) I'm pretty sure they've confirmed it somewhere that it is the original Snow Queen. C) The Snow Queen idea totally fits in with the Frozen theme; it makes more sense than 'Suddenly a Narnia character appears!' Razz

*Isn't really paying attention to Britt and Wolfie anymore.* Good for you, Scampi ^_^ Prove to your parents that a little weather wont stop you! Very Happy *Noms on cereal.*

She did not just refer to Holland as a Strigoi. I snarled furiously, both because of the word used and the implications it had. "Don't you dare consider her a Strigoi, Rose. She's not a Strigoi, she's a human being! If she was a Strigoi, I would've been dead by now! She's not Strigoi, she's just... She just needs fixing; she's fixable!" I had to make her see that Holland wasn't a Strigoi, because if Rose believed Holland was turning Strigoi, I knew she'd try to kill her, and I would not let that happen.
((Bleh, sorry :/))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:00 am

"There is no cure for being strigoi, Abby! She's killing people without thought! This is most likely strigoi thoughts. For all you know she could have been bitten. Its onlt a matter of time before she loses everything and becomes a cold blooded killer!" she put on her jacket and got her stake "If shes a human murderer then jail can deal with her. BUt it seems like she's turning by the minute."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:01 am

Exactly! There's no problems! I lose weight, have a nice walk and they save money. How can they possibly have a problem with that?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:31 am

They're over-worrying about you catching a cold. *Rolls eyes.*

Goddamnit it, she wasn't even listening to me! Rose had really p***ed me off now, my pacing increasing as I started zigzagging the main street, hoping and praying I'd pick up Holland's scent. "Jail or death? Is that her only options now?!" I hissed quietly as a few people walked by. My voice picked up as soon as they were out of range. "You don't even have any proof that she's turning Strigoi and you're already planning to hunt her down - I can tell! You're planning to kill my girlfriend, just because of a few things I said!" I had called to ask Rose for help, and now it had totally backfired. My anger faded into sadness as it dawned on me that I could very well be losing Holland today. "Rose, please, she's not a Strigoi, she's just... Mentally unwell; she's sick. Don't hunt her, let me try and help her get back to her old self." If Holland died, especially if she was killed by Rose... Gosh, would life even be worth living? No, definitely not.
((Rose should hang up by the end of her reply.))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:42 am

Rose growled "Damn it abby! She isnt mentally unwell! She's a fucking strigoi!" she snapped "At least mentally unwell people have common sense!" she instantly hung up and put her phone on silence as she slipped it into her pocket and stormed out "She isnt going to roam these streets when she's killing people on sight" she said outloud as she walked down the hallway
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:58 am

O.o I was expecting at least a bit of sympathy O.o

Anyway, I'll repy a bit later; I just ate a lot and now my stomach hurts Sad
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:00 am

Rose does realize it's daytime at the moment, though, right? How could Holland be a Strigoi if she's outside during the day? She really isn't thinking this through >.<
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:03 am

You'd be surprised XD especially in the books
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:16 am

O...k... I'm guessing this has sonething to do with the last book, because I'm currently near the end of the 5th book.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:24 am

im pretty sure at one point some strigoi can manage to go out in the day but they stick to shadows idk
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:36 am

*Shrugs.* I dunno.

I wasn't sure whether that 'Common sense' comment was aimed a me or Holland, but I had been about to respond that she was the one lacking common sense when Rose hung up. Oh gosh, she was going to kill Holland. I found myself blinking back tears, once again finding that I didn't have time to break down and cry like I really wanted to right now. As much as my entire life was being turned into a nightmare, I couldn't sob over it, because if I didn't I'd lose the most precious person in my life. Once again I tried Holland's cell as I searched around town, desperately finding a scent. Once again it went to voicemail. "Holland, go and hide right now. Just stop whatever your doing and hide. I tried getting Rose to help find you and now she's coming to kill you! Heck, don't even hide in town, drive as far away from here as you can and then call me when you stop and I'll come find you. I-I'm sorry, I-" My voice caught in my throat. I blinked back tears again. "This is all my fault, I shouldn't have told her, I should've just come looking for you myself. Just... Just stay safe, ok?" My eyes widened as I caught hold of Holland's scent. Turning down another alley, I found another victim of her's. My jaw dropped, the voicemail ending as I froze in shock. This one seemed recent, maybe a couple minutes ago while I had been arguing with Rose, but there was so much blood... No. I had to remind myself that this wasn't the real Holland, this was some sort of magic that was controlling her. My Holland was caring and loving and... And not this! Taking a deep breath through my mouth - I did not want to get thirsty right now. , I put my phone away and started heading out of the alley, not even bothering to hide the body this time as I started trying to track Holland again. I really couldn't waste a minute, because within a minute Rose could find her and kill her and I refused to let it happen.
((Holland could read the new voicemail and decide to meet Rose halfway and kill her before she could be killed. I'm guessing Holland would've acquired a weapon? Maybe she found a penknife in the car or something?))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next